The Descent Ch. 04

Story Info
Confidence, Consequences, and Curiosity abound.
6.2k words
4.68
19.5k
22

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon strolled through the room with confidence, noticing the eyes of many men and women on her as she sauntered to the bar. The red dress she wore barely reached her knees and hugged her body tightly, capped off with a dramatic plunged neckline to emphasize her healthy bosom. It had been two weeks since her encounter with Rich and Barb in their kitchen and it seemed to signal to her that she was capable of far more than she ever imagined. Not only was she capable of more, she was thriving in the midst of excess.

While Sharon hadn't experimented with coke any further, she had continued to smoke cigarettes on occasion, even buying her own pack. She smoked maybe one or two per day, always being sure to stay out of sight of her daughter. It wasn't anything she considered an addiction or even a habit, but it was a nice moment of indulgence for her that she enjoyed each time. Additionally, she had continued to have cocktails in the evening. Usually a few glasses of wine or some diet cola and rum or vodka. She wasn't getting blasted each night, but she was certainly achieving a healthy buzz.

Jim had joined her a few times throughout the week, letting his wife's indulgences influence his own. Neither of them had ever been big drinkers, mostly having a drink or two on special occasions or at the end of the week to wind down. The increase in alcohol consumption was a truly aberrant event in both of their lives—as was the foray into the carnal pleasures of swinging, which continued that very evening as they sat down at the bar of the hotel of their second true 'swinger party.'

The festivities—as they were—hadn't really begun yet and everyone was mostly sitting in small clusters eyeing those around them for potential. Sharon and Jim were enjoying a renewed comfort in being a part of this community, a welcome change from the intense anxiety that plagued them the first time. They both ordered drinks at the bar and waited patiently for the group 'moderator' to offer a brief pre-amble before they could really dive into the fun.

As Sharon drank her Manhattan, she scanned the room, making eye contact with many men and women brazenly and enjoying the smiles she received in return. It made her feel amazing to have so many people clearly interested in her and it filled a need she never knew she had to be desired solely on the way that she looked. She only vaguely remembered the looks of schoolboys and young men long ago, but Sharon had been demure and reserved—neither indulging in or encouraging their objectification. This time, however, she both indulged and encouraged their wanton desires for her and it made her feel incredible.

Jim, for his part, was mostly staring at his wife. The past two weeks after what happened with Rich and Barb had reawakened a desire for his wife that he hadn't felt in a long time. Jim was seeing her in a completely new light, and his long-forgotten lust for reckless women had resurfaced with a vengeance. He was filled with excitement to see what his wife would get up to that evening, perhaps even more than his own pursuits. Jared and Morgan, the couple in their 30's they'd hooked up with last month were not in sight of either Jim or Sharon—which meant that they'd have to branch out if they wanted to partake in the evenings events.

Sharon was giddy with excitement at the prospect of being with another man, something that had once seemed like an impossibility was now becoming a regular inevitability.

"Welcome everyone to another meeting of our little community, a community that seems to be growing. I see lots of familiar faces and I see many new ones, I expect we'll all get along well and those of you that are regulars will assist those who are new to feel welcome. As always, consent, respect, and clear and direct communication is what keeps us safe. Let's make sure that we always, always remember that. Without further ado, enjoy your evening," came the message from the host.

It took only moments for pairs of couples to walk off together to various parts of the giant hotel suite and others to simply begin touching, kissing, and caressing each other in the main room. Sharon and Jim remained perched on their stools at the bar, both surveying the attendees and awaiting an inevitable approach. It didn't take long, as a very young couple made their way over and sat next to them. The man was a tall, blonde, sun-kissed surfer-looking type. He smiled at Sharon and there were dimples in his cheeks to accompany the cleft on his chin. He was an incredibly good-looking man, probably around 25 or 26.

The woman was also tall, probably around 5'9", and had dirty blonde hair that was straightened to lay silkily to her mid-back. She had the same sun-kissed skin and blue eyes and appeared to have walked out of the same GAP advertisement as her partner.

"I'm Levi," the square-jawed, surfer introduced to Sharon.

"I'm his wife, Neveah," came the confident follow-up of his partner.

"I'm Sharon and this is my husband Jim," Sharon replied, motioning towards the silver-fox in slacks and a button-up on the stool next to her.

"First time?" Levi asked, flashing his perfect gleaming white teeth.

"Second, actually. You?" Jim replied.

"We've been coming for quite awhile and had some fun before joining the group too," Neveah cut in.

"Oh, so you're professionals," Jim replied in-jest.

"You could say that," she replied playfully.

"You want to take this to one of the bedrooms?" Levi offered smoothly.

"Sure," Sharon replied without even considering it.

In fact, Sharon was practically salivating at the chance to be with Levi. He was like something off a cover of Teen Beat, a magazine she secretly enjoyed when she was in grade school. Jim was equally excited to follow Neveah anywhere she led him. Her long, thin frame would be the envy of any wannabe model.

Levi and Neveah stood up from their stools and Jim and Sharon followed suit, letting the younger, more experienced couple walk them to one of the many bedrooms. When they found one unoccupied, they entered and closed the door behind Jim and Sharon after they'd followed.

"Are you comfortable with women?" Neveah asked, turning towards Sharon.

"Um, well I've never been with a woman if that's what you're asking," Sharon stammered, for the first time that evening feeling unsure and uneasy.

"Do you want to?" She asked, running a finger along Sharon's forearm.

Sharon was suddenly aware of Jim's eyes on her and it seemed like he was anxiously awaiting her reply. Which answer he would prefer, however, remained unspoken.

"I've never really thought about it," Sharon replied, giving a somewhat non-answer.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" Neveah pressed.

Sharon looked at Neveah, in her silky turquoise nightgown with her perfect features and sparkling complexion and almost laughed out-loud—she was obviously beautiful, but she knew that wasn't what was being asked.

"You're very pretty," Sharon answered plainly, a little overwhelmed by what was happening.

"That's not what I asked," Neveah replied, catching her avoidant answer like the pro she was.

Neveah slipped the two thin straps of fabric from her shoulders and let the gown fall to the floor at her feet. She stepped forward and allowed Jim and Sharon to look at her body freely.

It was as perfect as they both would have imagined. The simple curves, flawless skin and complete absence of any visible fat put her in an elite category eligible for swimsuit and lingerie modeling.

"You're gorgeous," Jim gasped half to himself.

"Do you want to touch me?" Neveah asked Sharon, stepping forward in her white G-string and bra.

"Okay," Sharon replied, allowing Neveah to take her hand and place it along her hips.

Sharon let her hand and arm go limp so Neveah could continue to run it along her skin, eventually brushing along her breasts and ending up at her silk-covered crotch.

"Can you feel how wet I am for you?" Neveah breathed.

Sharon could feel it, a warm wetness that made the fabric slide along her labia.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Neveah continued, clearly having done this dance many times.

Sharon simply nodded, overcome by the intimacy of the moment and operating on instinct.

Neveah released Sharon's hand and moved her own to Sharon's hips. She traced her figure with both hands and then cupped her breasts—giving them a few slow squeezing, kneading caresses. Next, she moved her attention to her thighs, slipping her hands up her dress a little bit and tempting an approach to her crotch but stopping several times. Each time her hands began drifting up towards her pussy Sharon's heart raced and she inhaled sharply, physically anticipating her touch.

Sharon realized to herself that she desperately wanted Neveah to touch her there—despite not ever having a fantasy involving a woman before.

Neveah, however, had other plans.

Without any words she knelt to the carpet and crept between Sharon's legs, looking up and making eye-contact the entire time. Sharon knew what was going to happen and at this point had succumbed to the eventuality of having her first lesbian experience despite it never having crossed her mind before that evening.

Neveah reached from under her dress to touch her aching pussy at long last. Neveah again wasted no time before her fingers twirled around the straps on either side and began sliding Sharon's panties down. Sharon assisted her attempt by stepping out of them and allowing them to sit on the floor next to her feet, complete with a visible spot of wetness where her anticipation had left its mark.

Neveah smiled once more while gazing into Sharon's eyes before disappearing under the frills of her dress. In a moment's time Sharon was experiencing the initial flits of Neveah's tongue along her labia. Each light contact elicited a shock that invoked an accompanying buck of her hips, an autonomous gesture that was reflexive and unavoidable. The world around Sharon went dark as she closed her eyes and gave in to the moment, Neveah assisting her by increasing her passion and pressure with long slow licks along the slit of Sharon's pussy.

Sharon felt her legs tremble and her knees nearly buckle as Neveah zoned in on her clit—kissing, sucking, and licking it for several seconds before resuming her previous rhythm.

"Your pussy tastes good," murmured Neveah from under the dress.

Sharon had neither the words or the composure to respond, instead reacting by arching her hips forward to express herself in a physical manner.

Neveah pressed Sharon's legs and it took a moment to realize that she was attempting to press her back to the bed. Sharon relented graciously as her ability to remain upright approached severely compromised. She felt the bed on the back of her lower thigh and fell back onto the mattress willingly. It took only a moment for Neveah to pin her legs back spread Eagle and dive back into her pussy.

Sharon released an uninhibited moan as Neveah plunged her tongue into her, grabbing her knees to allow easy access to her crotch. Neveah wasted no time in pressing her towards climax, giving her clit the attention it deserved right away. Sharon could not quite articulate what Neveah was doing but she knew that her technique must have been honed over the course of many years—as it was perhaps the most incredible cunnilingus she had ever received.

Sharon felt her orgasm begin to approach in earnest, a fresh coat of sweat beading on her forehead and her entire body going flush with heat. She gritted her teeth in anticipation as Neveah pushed her past the point of no return, the first bolts of lightning shooting through her and freezing her in place and jerking her body in successive turns.

Sharon's clit was beyond stimulated and the level of sensitivity was more than she could handle, resulting in her trying to push Neveah's head away from her crotch. She responded by batting her hand away and continuing to suck and lick her clit unimpeded. Sharon was at the mercy of Neveah at this point and her entire body tensed with intense stimulation, her climax reaching an almost painful and uncomfortable level. It only lasted for a few agonizing seconds, however, before mutating into another orgasm that again pinned her to the bed.

Sharon's hands shot to the comforter rigidly, her fingers digging into the fabric as her first multiple orgasm experience racked her completely. Her jaw ached as her teeth clenched tightly, only barely stifling her shrieks and moans as her entire body seemed to be tingling with electricity. Finally, Neveah pulled back and allowed Sharon a moment of respite. A few more seconds of pleasure went by before Sharon's composure slowly began to return and her surroundings came into view.

"I can't believe that," Sharon blurted out as she covered her eyes with her hands and tried to catch her breath.

"Can't believe what?" Jim asked from a few feet away.

"How amazing that was, and I waited this long to be with a woman," Sharon explained breathlessly.

"Well, that's only half of it, sweetie," came Neveah's reply from the edge of the bed.

Sharon wasn't immediately aware of what she meant, but as soon as she began climbing over her with her panties off it became clear.

It wasn't going to be a selfish encounter, Sharon was going to have to return the favor. An unease filled her gut as Neveah lowered her glistening cunt down to her face, her legs straddling her on either side.

Sharon was worried that she would hate the taste or the idea of her mouth on a woman's crotch would repulse her, but she wasn't going to have much time to explore those fears because Neveah wasn't giving her any.

"Don't be shy, sweetheart, you'll love it," Neveah cooed from above, trying her best to calm her nerves.

She made it easier on her by lowering her frame further and allowing the lips of her pussy to rest softly on Sharon's lips. Sharon sniffed and noticed she smelled like rose-scented soap and nothing else—a good sign that she was well-cared for. Next, she flitted her tongue out just a bit and met the sticky wetness that coated Neveah's labia. Sharon pulled her tongue back into her mouth and allowed the flavor of her pussy to roll around in her mouth a moment. It didn't taste bad at all.

Content that she wouldn't be sick from the experience Sharon allowed her tongue to explore Neveah's pussy more confidently, not yet finding its way inside though. She glided it along the slit and up towards her clit, eliciting soft moans from Neveah each time. After a few more moments Sharon decided to make the plunge and slipped her tongue into her for the first time.

"Yessss," Neveah hissed, arching her back and pressing herself onto Sharon to position her tongue deeper.

The warmth and slickness engulfed Sharon's tongue and she could feel her own box start to heat up again from the thoughts of what she was doing. Sharon firmed her long tongue into a meaty spear and pistoned it into Neveah's hole repeatedly—to which she reacted by 'fucking' her tongue. Sharon gave in to the moment and realized she liked giving Neveah pleasure, turning her on in the same way it turned her on to see Jim or Rich or anyone else respond to her that way.

Her tongue was becoming sore and she was getting brazen, so she flattened it out and placed her entire mouth over Neveah's clit. She engulfed her pussy in her mouth, her entire face and nose now coated with the sticky wetness oozing from Neveah's hole. Neveah reached down and placed one of her hands on Sharon's forehead and began grinding herself on Sharon's mouth. Sharon met her thrusts by running her tongue along her clit with pressure and she knew it wouldn't take long for Neveah to reach climax from personal experience.

Suddenly, she felt something running against her own pussy and her eyes shot open. She angled her head to see Levi looking down at her crotch and running the head of his long prick against it. He didn't even look for a nod before pressing himself against her and sliding in. Sharon moaned into Neveah's crotch and momentarily lost the rhythm of her hips.

"You've been such a good boy, come on over here and let me reward you," Neveah said to Jim, who had remained at the side of the bed, watching the events unfold.

Jim yanked his pants and boxers down and kicked them off, stepped up and onto the bed with his cock fully erect. He stood just next to Sharon's head with his penis right next to Neveah, who reached out and clasped it in her hands and smiled. She continued slowly grinding her cunt on Sharon's face as she took Jim's cock into her mouth. Levi was pounding his way into Sharon at the same time, making the bed move and shake with the combined movement of all involved.

Neveah was a brilliant cocksucker and bobbed her head on Jim's cock with speed and smoothness. She was able to take Jim's full length to the back of her throat on each stroke without gagging or choking and Jim felt comfortable guiding his prick inside with gentle thrusts of his own. Meanwhile, Levi was bearing down on Sharon's pussy, leaning forward and thrusting himself deeply into her with short powerful strokes. He was positioned so forward as to be able to lick Neveah's asshole every so often, which heightened his arousal and pushed him closer to climax.

Sharon was overwhelmed with the pleasure and stimulation of all that was happening and could barely keep focused on Neveah's grinding cunt anymore. Instead she had splayed her tongue out lazily and allowed Neveah to mash her clit against it. She didn't seem to notice and despite having a mouthful of Jim's cock was moaning passionately en route to her own orgasm. Finally, it happened—Sharon felt Levi's cock plant itself deep inside of her and start to ejaculate. A warmth that spread out inside of her in an incredible way that literally seemed to fill her up.

Nearly at the same time Neveah's motions became stiff and rigid, her moans and shrieks causing Jim's cock to slip from her mouth. Sharon could feel Neveah's pussy heat up on her tongue, accompanied by increased wetness that dripped to the back of her throat. Sharon closed her eyes and internalized the reality of being used simultaneously as a cum receptacle for these two beautiful people and it sent a shock to her own clit. Levi was the first to slip out and Sharon could feel a thick glob of cum follow him out of her pussy and threaten to drip out. Neveah had a few more slow motions of her hips, gliding the length of her labia over her tongue before climbing off the bed and allowing Sharon to replace her tongue back inside her mouth.

"Now fuck your wife," Neveah said sternly to Jim.

Sharon watched from below, Jim's face awash with confusion as he held his still erect cock in his hands.

"He came inside her?" Jim queried.

"He did, now it's your turn," Neveah pressed, unfazed by Jim's clear discomfort.

Jim looked down to Sharon with a pair of wide eyes, clearly looking for support. As much as Sharon wanted to help, she also wanted to get off again. Levi had pushed her close and she was aching for a release now that he had stopped fucking her.

"Please, fuck me," Sharon pleaded up to him.

Jim looked down at her with squinted eyes, perhaps waiting for a follow-up that never came. He glanced back to Neveah and Levi who remained steadfastly staring expectantly at him. Jim almost slumped off the bed, seeming to own his defeat, but walked over to the edge nonetheless.

Sharon knew she was a mess, and the monstrous load Levi had pumped into her had remained perched at the entrance of her pussy. Jim was going to have to push through whatever discomfort he was feeling with full knowledge that he was fucking her cum-filled hole. Sharon grabbed a pillow from behind her and propped her head up on it, watching her perplexed husband try to motivate himself to cross the threshold.

12