The Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, hon, give your slutty wife another load of cum," Sharon encouraged nastily, owning her part of the moment with glee.

Jim stepped forward and locked eyes with Sharon, clearly choosing not to look at what he was doing to buoy himself in that moment. Sharon felt the head of his slightly deflated cock reach her pussy and meet the glob of cum that had been stuck there since Levi removed himself. Jim's face contorted slightly into what looked like disgust but with a little wriggling and pressure he slid himself inside.

"Good boy," Neveah murmured from out of sight.

Jim began sliding himself in and out of Sharon's hole slowly, the noise of it apparent to all as the gooey wetness accompanied each movement with sounds that reverberated throughout the room.

It didn't take long before Sharon could feel Jim's cock begin to grow, however, as the initial revulsion passed, and the physical pleasure took over.

Sharon reached her hands out and wrapped them around Jim's neck, drawing his eyes to hers as he fucked her.

"Fuck your slutty wife," she breathed lustily.

Jim closed his eyes and picked up the pace, the wet noises becoming ever louder now as the skin on skin contact meant each time he pulled back the noise of cum losing contact could be heard.

His eyelids crinkled at their corners as he approached orgasm and gritted his teeth, this one having been long-awaited and hard-fought. For the second time that evening Sharon enjoyed a load of cum being blasted into her pussy, the sperm of her husband mixing with the sperm of the young stranger to create an intense mess inside and outside of her hole. Jim's entire body flexed as he emptied his balls into Sharon's cunt, which accompanied the beginnings of her own orgasm.

Sharon allowed the third climax of the evening to overtake her and she could feel her cunt twitch and grip Jim's cock, perhaps milking a few more drops of cum out of him as his orgasm began to subside.

After Jim collapsed on the bed next to her, they both laid panting together in silence.

When the particulars of her surroundings returned, Sharon noticed Levi and Neveah in the final stages of getting dressed. Neveah caught Sharon peering at her and smiled.

"That was a lot of fun, thank you both so much," she responded sweetly.

"It was... amazing," Sharon managed to say through labored breath.

"Thank you," Jim replied with a tone of genuine gratitude, perhaps thankful that Neveah had pushed him to do what needed to be done.

"Perhaps we'll see each other again," Levi offered, although Sharon figured they'd had their fun and would move on to another conquest.

"Who knows?" Sharon replied.

"Later loves," Neveah said softly as they walked out the door.

"Wow," Jim said after a few moments.

"Yeah," Sharon replied in kind.

"They sure knew what they were doing," Jim continued.

"Yeah, I'm thinking that wasn't their first time running that game," Sharon said through a chuckle at being schooled on swinging from two kids in their 20's.

"Guess it's better to learn from the pro's," Jim replied through a laugh of his own.

Sharon joined him for another soft chuckle while they both waited for their breath to slow, their minds to lose their fuzziness and their legs to regain their ability to hold weight. It took about twenty minutes.

About an hour later Jim and Sharon walked through the door of their home, it was nearly 11pm. For some reason Sharon had not brought her cigarettes, which were hidden in the back of a drawer in the laundry room. She had been managing an intense desire to smoke since finishing at the party, and simply could not wait. Sharon made a bee-line to the laundry room and yanked open the drawer to reveal her pack of Marlboro Light 100's sitting at the very back. She shook one out and replaced the pack to the drawer, grabbing the lighter that sat next to it.

With cigarette and lighter in hand Sharon headed toward the sliding glass door in the den with a singular focus. She didn't even notice her daughter walking down the stairs as she passed the hallway.

"Hey mom," Amanda greeted her casually.

"Oh hi, honey! I didn't even see you," Sharon exclaimed as she nearly jumped out of her skin.

"You guys are home late, what did you do?" Amanda questioned with a sly grin.

"Oh, just dinner and a walk on the pier—old people stuff," Sharon replied quickly, hoping to manage an air of nonchalance.

"Wow, you're really dressed up for dinner. Was it a nice place or what?" Amanda replied.

"Yep, really nice. Your dad surprised me," Sharon replied, holding the cigarette and lighter down by her hips hoping that she was angled enough that they were concealed.

"Where you headed?" Amanda continued to press, motioning toward the den that Sharon had been heading for in a hurry.

"Oh, I don't even know, I wasn't even thinking. I should head to bed, though, it's late for me," Sharon explained, her thoughts of that long-awaited cigarette now dashed.

"I figured you were headed out to smoke that cigarette in your hand," Amanda blurted with a smile.

Sharon's heart sank and her mouth hung open in awe. Completely caught off-guard and unable to come up with anything to say.

"I know you've been smoking, mom. Why are you hiding it?" Amanda followed-up, crossing her arms but retaining her smile.

"I'm not sweetie, I just, I know it's bad and I really don't smoke. I swear, I've only done it a few times. I don't have an excuse, it's just dumb," Sharon concluded, knowing she meandered and didn't really answer her.

"You're a grown woman, if you want to smoke, I don't care. Just don't try to hide it from me, I'm not a little kid anymore, okay?" Amanda explained, finally losing her smile momentarily.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to see me doing something so stupid. I really should know better," Sharon replied, feeling a wave of guilt and shame wash over her.

"Who cares? You're a great mom and I know dad thinks you're a great wife, having a cigarette doesn't change that. Don't be so hard on yourself," Amanda replied, shocking Sharon with her laissez faire attitude.

"I love you, honey," Sharon replied, feeling her eyes start to brim with tears.

"I love you too, mom," Amanda replied, stepping down from the stairs and giving Sharon a hug.

After a few more moments of embracing both women stepped back and smiled. Sharon gave one final look of love to her daughter and started toward her bedroom.

"So, you're not going to smoke that?" Amanda said from behind her.

Sharon thought it had been resolved, and although she had really wanted a cigarette before it didn't seem right to end the conversation by stepping out to smoke. Sharon didn't know what her daughter was trying to do.

"No, I'm just going to go to bed, good night sweetie," Sharon replied, hoping to end it there.

"But you wanted to smoke, what has changed? I just said I don't care," Amanda pressed, clearly intent on achieving something.

"I did, I mean, it just feels weird. I don't know what I'm doing," Sharon confessed finally.

"Do what you were going to do, smoke if you want to smoke. I'm trying to explain that I don't care if you smoke and you don't have to hide it from me," Amanda explained sternly.

Sharon was perplexed, why was it so important to her?

"It seems like you do care, otherwise why are you so stuck on this?" Sharon replied.

Amanda opened her mouth to reply but waited a moment, perhaps trying to find the right words. Instead she closed her mouth and dug into the front pocket of her light blue hoodie and presented a pack of Camel Crush Menthols. Sharon's mouth fell open in shock.

"I've been hiding it since I was 15," Amanda admitted through a crooked grin.

"Amanda!" Sharon gasped in horror.

"Smoking is bad, I know mom. But don't you think it's just a little bit funny that we've both been hiding the fact that we smoke from each other thinking the other one would be pissed?" Amanda continued with a smirk.

"But honey, you're so young," Sharon replied.

"But I'm not, I'm 18. I can vote, I can smoke, I can drive. Let's be real," Amanda explained with a dry tone.

"But I'm 46 and I've smoked maybe a dozen cigarettes in my life. You said you've been smoking since you're 15? Honey, that's already too long. I don't want it to shorten your life or worse," Sharon went on sadly.

"Barb has smoked forever and she's fine. Uncle John never smoked and died of cancer. No one can predict what's going to happen, what's the point of living afraid?" Amanda shot back.

Sharon didn't know what to say, she was clearly in no place to lecture her daughter given the circumstances—but even still she felt it her motherly duty to try.

"How about we both quit? Together?" Sharon offered pleadingly.

"But I don't want to quit, and five minutes ago neither did you," Amanda countered.

"But everything has changed, honey," Sharon replied.

"No, it hasn't, we both want to smoke and now we don't have to hide it. That's all that's changed," Amanda shot back.

"So, what do you want to happen?" Sharon asked defeated.

"I want to have a cigarette with my mother and not have to hide who I am anymore," Amanda concluded.

Sharon stood in silence for a moment, unsure of how she'd ended up in this situation. She revisited all the decisions she'd made that led her to that moment and shook her head in anger at herself.

"Look at it this way, if I never caught you, I would have never told you I smoked. I would have continued to do it, but you just would never have known. Aren't you happy that you know now?" Amanda explained.

"No, I don't think so. Sometimes it's better to assume that nothing is going on than to be stressed out by finding out about it," Sharon replied sadly.

"Well, you know what's great at lowering stress?" Amanda countered with a smile, holding up her pack of Camels.

Sharon gave a half-hearted smile at her daughter's opportunistic nature but felt none of the joy it usually gave her.

"Fine, you win," Sharon gave in, turning back and walking toward the den again.

"Where are you going?" Amanda asked confused.

"The back patio, I thought that's what you wanted," Sharon replied, equally as confused.

"Why? We're not hiding it anymore, why do we need to stand outside in the cold to smoke?" Amanda challenged.

"Because I don't want the house smelling like smoke," Sharon answered rationally.

"Why?" Amanda continued to press.

"Because, your dad wouldn't want that," Sharon continued.

"Daaad!" Amanda called out suddenly.

"What are you doing?" Sharon hissed in a loud whisper.

"I'm gonna ask dad if he cares if we smoke in the house," Amanda explained calmly.

"What do you think he's going to say when he sees you with a cigarette!" Sharon nearly yelled.

"Nothing, he already knows," Amanda rebutted plainly.

"What!?" Sharon replied, now teetering on full on yelling.

"He caught me when I was 16, said to never do it around you and he'd keep my secret," Amanda replied nonchalantly.

"He didn't try to stop you?" Sharon questioned, regaining a measure of her composure.

"Of course he did, but when I didn't budge we made an agreement," Amanda explained.

Sharon just stood there mouth open and seething until Jim appeared from behind her.

"You called?" Jim asked completely unaware of the situation he was walking into.

"I did, I wanted to know if you care if we smoke inside now that everything is out in the open," Amanda explained, holding up her pack of cigarettes and motioning her head towards the cigarette and lighter in Sharon's hand.

Jim stood for a moment, making sense of what was happening. Finally, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded toward Sharon.

"If it's fine with your mother than I don't care," he answered calmly.

"See?" Amanda said looking to Sharon with a self-satisfied smile.

"We're going to talk about you not telling me about this later," Sharon said sternly, shooting daggers at Jim.

"I figured," Jim replied with a grimace.

Amanda rolled her eyes dramatically.

"That it?" Jim asked, looking between his wife and daughter.

"Yep, you're free to go, love ya," Amanda practically sang in glee.

Jim walked away briskly, and the two women were once again left alone.

"The living room?" Amanda offered.

"Fine," Sharon replied in defeat.

The two women walked to the living room and sat on the large white sectional, pulling up their legs and getting comfortable.

"We need an ashtray," Sharon said, looking around and knowing she didn't own one.

"This'll work," Amanda replied, grabbing a small bowl of colored rocks that sat on their coffee table.

"That's not...," Sharon stopped herself, realizing that this battle was already lost and to just give in.

Sharon watched as her auburn-haired young daughter, with her wide precocious blue eyes and baby-face clash with plucking a cork filtered cigarette from her pack to 'crush' the filter and place it between her pouty red lips. It was a surreal experience for Sharon, who'd always seen her daughter as the picture of innocence and responsibility.

"You gonna join me?" Amanda asked, her cigarette bobbing between her lips as she spoke.

Sharon relented and grabbed her all-white 100 from the couch cushion and placed it between her lips.

"Gotta light?" Amanda asked with a smile.

Sharon grabbed the lighter from the couch and flicked it to life, astounded that she was lighting her daughter's cigarette for her in their living room with the blessing of her husband.

Amanda leaned in and accepted her light, allowing the flame to barely touch the end of the Camel before collapsing her cheeks to set the cherry alight. Amanda dragged powerfully for several seconds before opening her mouth widely and inhaling in dramatic fashion, closing her eyes and savoring the feeling of her lungs being filled with smoke. After a few seconds she tilted her head up and pursed her lips, sending a tight stream of smoke up towards the ceiling.

"Ah, that's better," Amanda sighed contentedly.

Sharon—struck with amazement at the sight of her daughter smoking openly in front of her—finally decided it was time to calm her nerves with a cigarette of her own. She flicked the lighter to life once more and brought it up to her face. She leaned in and touched the end of her cigarette to the flame, puffing several times before concluding it was sufficiently lit. It was much less polished and practiced than Amanda, but she was getting the hang of it.

After a much smaller drag than her daughter Sharon removed the white filter from her lips and breathed in slowly, allowing the smoke to reach the very depths of her lungs before holding it and savoring the calming properties of the nicotine. She mimicked her daughter and tilted her head up, exhaling a thin stream of well-inhaled smoke from her lipstick smeared lips.

"Feels good, right?" Amanda said, in the midst of her own exhale.

She nodded.

Sharon couldn't deny that she had really come to enjoy smoking. She still wouldn't say she was physically addicted yet, but she certainly looked forward to smoking the few times per day that she had allowed herself.

"We can do this anytime we want now," Amanda chirped enthusiastically.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Sharon replied.

"Don't be afraid, mom. Nothing has changed. We both still smoke, we can just do it together now and inside where we can be comfortable. No more hiding," Amanda expressed.

"I guess so," Sharon replied after expelling another lungful of smoke and feeling less and less unhappy about being able to smoke openly.

Amanda smiled to herself, noticing how much pleasure her mother was experiencing and knowing it wouldn't be long before she felt no guilt about it at all.

Now that the first hurdle was scaled, it was time for Amanda to try for the next one.

"So, let's talk about where you really were tonight."

12