The Descent Ch. 06

Story Info
Friday night delights.
5.3k words
4.66
17.3k
18

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another Friday, yet another opportunity to indulge in what had become a mainstay in the lives and marriage of Jim and Sharon Weaver. It had been nearly a month since Sharon and Jim's secret had been revealed to their 18-year-old daughter, Amanda. It had been a terrifying, emotional, and challenging experience for Sharon but now that it was over there was a mental and emotional hurdle that had been scaled. It had provided both Sharon and Jim with a sense of relief, and a hardening from who they were becoming to who they had become.

Without a reason to hide who they were or what they were doing a boundary had been pressed mentally that meant there was no reason to compartmentalize the two versions of themselves. The 'public' persona and the 'discreet' personas were now merged, and it seemed the public persona had become little more than a charade—an approximation of who they used to be to keep up appearances while representing an ever-shrinking reality of who they were.

Strolling through the hotel room Sharon no longer felt the urge to fight back feelings of guilt, shame, or embarrassment. Those feelings no longer bubbled under the surface, casting doubt on her decisions and apprehension in her actions—she was experiencing a level of freedom that she had never known. Jim, on the other hand, had eased his concerns over his wife's increasingly reckless forays into hedonistic pursuits. It seemed like ages ago when he stood, slack-jawed in utter shock that his wife was doing lines of cocaine with Barb and Rich in their kitchen.

Maybe it was his own increasing habit of drinking each night or smoking pot—something that his own daughter had introduced to them a few weeks ago—that was dulling his sense of alarm, but he was certainly settling into this new life. In addition to drinking and smoking pot regularly, Sharon had continued smoking cigarettes. Recently unrestrained by the need to hide her habit from Amanda, Sharon had intensified her habit quickly—now smoking half a pack or more per day for the last couple weeks. It was the perfect accompaniment to her frequent cocktails and seemed to develop naturally and easily as a continuation of everything else that was changing.

Being a 'smoker' was still something that Sharon had not truly felt comfortable embracing as an identity, and outside her home she used liberal applications of expensive parfum to conceal its scent. Even as she strutted through the room in an outfit that was far more 'slutty' than classy—a tight leopard-print skirt not quite making it to her knees and a black strapped blouse that displayed ample cleavage—Sharon did not want these strangers to know she smoked cigarettes. An arbitrary concern, Sharon accepted, but something she could not quite overcome just yet.

Instead of ordering their drinks at the bar and perching themselves on stools at the counter like they had before, Jim and Sharon took their drinks with them and entered the main room next to the large glass windows overlooking the city leading to an expansive deck through a massive sliding glass door. They made their way confidently toward a red loveseat in the corner, sitting down and setting their drinks down on end tables on either side.

They quietly sipped their drinks, surveying the turnout for the evening and scanning through the crowd of potential prey like lion hunting gazelle. The two didn't need to exchange words or hold hands anymore, trying to absolve each other's anxiety through familiarity and solidarity. The process had become individualistic. While they attended the party as a couple, the purpose of their actions had become personal satisfaction. It had become less supplementary in nature, veering toward a much more carnal pursuit. Neither Sharon or Jim had truly recognized or understood this change or it's implications, the trajectory of their marriage and relationship shifting directions unbeknownst to them both.

As they found themselves approaching a need for a refill two familiar faces appeared from the door—it was Jared and Morgan—the couple they'd met their first night. Jim nodded his head toward them with raised brows, conveying a wordless, discreet greeting. Sharon on the other hand felt a strange mixture of fear and excitement as she met the gaze of the tall, lanky man with whom she'd fucked nearly two months ago without Jim's knowledge. A moment that would have represented paralyzing terror had barely even registered an increase in heartrate—an indication that boundaries had been well and truly shattered as of late.

"Hey strangers," Morgan greeted playfully as she approached.

"Hey, hey, I thought you guys might've left the group," Jim replied, unable to hide the wide smile covering his face as he stared at Morgan.

Jim already felt his heart jump and prick stir, a sense of unfinished business awakening his libido. Jim had been reliving that first night constantly, remembering the sexy little minx that welcomed him into the world of partner swapping. He remembered feeling a tinge of disappointment after filling his boxers with semen after Morgan stroked him through his slacks. Sure, it felt good, he acknowledged, but he wished it could have been her pussy or mouth instead. And now, it seemed, he may get his chance.

Morgan was sporting a new haircut and color, a bright red bob that framed her face in messy, tousled strands. Accompanying her wild hair was a skin-tight red tube top and a black leather skirt that barely reached past her ass cheeks and revealed the straps of a garter attached to fishnet stockings. All of that was topped off with shiny black platformed boots that reached her mid-calf, a black hoop nose-ring and dark, heavy make-up with purple lipstick.

"I was hoping we'd see you guys here,' Jared declared warmly, flashing a smile and a wink at Sharon.

Jim had been transfixed on Morgan and didn't notice the wink. Sharon silently reveled in the unspoken acknowledgement of their recent infidelity while their spouses were present and unaware. It filled Sharon with a jolt of arousal that pinged her clit and filled her veins with buzzing electricity. She pined to have Jared's long, thick rod inside of her again and hoped Jim's interest in Morgan would facilitate that exact scenario.

"Same here," Sharon replied in-kind, offering a matching wink to Jared.

"Well, I'm happy to pick this up where it left off last time," Morgan proposed to the delight of everyone.

"Sounds good to me," Jim agreed heartily, taking the final gulp of his drink and standing up.

"It's a nice night, care to join me outside?" Morgan offered, dangling her hand out to Jim invitingly.

"Absolutely," he approved.

Jim took Morgan's hand and led her out of the sliding glass door and onto the balcony overlooking the city.

Jared's eyebrows raised in amusement and he grinned knowingly at Sharon.

"Guess that just leaves us?" Jared smirked.

"Guess so," Sharon toyed.

"So, where we gonna-"

But before Jared could finish Sharon leaned forward and began unbuttoning the fly of his army green slacks, making her intentions known to Jared as well as the dozen or so people within view of what she was doing. As she yanked Jared's pants down to reveal his boxers several onlookers had stopped schmoozing and flirting and had begun watching. The night was young, and people were still arriving so most of the other action was touching, caressing, kissing, and flirting. Sharon's brazen display had garnered a fair amount of attention amongst the crowd, eliciting smiles and hungry gazes from many but mild disapproval from others.

Sharon, however, was unaware of any of that. She had snaked her hand between the slits of Jared's boxers and freed his cock, giving it a few preliminary pumps before engulfing it in her mouth hungrily.

"Ohhh, shit," Jared moaned in response, somewhat overcome with the pace and voraciousness of this once demure, and reserved woman.

Sharon did not respond in words, instead letting the slurping and suction sounds do the talking.

"Holy shit, you better slow down a bit, I'm not gonna last too long like this," Jared confessed, surprising himself with the approach of an early climax.

Again, Sharon was unresponsive and seemingly unconcerned. She continued working Jared's prick with her mouth and hand—her long, red, painted nails glinting in the dim lights of the room as they grasped his shaft.

"Oh, fuck... I, it's too late," Jared stammered, relenting to Sharon's assault on his ability to withstand the physical reaction of this much prolonged stimulation.

Sharon responded finally, not with words but with a change of approach. She finally pulled back to let Jared's cockhead slip from her mouth and transitioned to pumping him furiously while tilting her head back, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue invitingly.

As Jared finally lost the battle against his impending orgasm Sharon directed his ejaculation onto her face. Thick jets of semen painted her features, landing in long lines of pearly white slickness across her lips and on her tongue, across her cheeks and eyelids, across her forehead and hairline, and dribbled sloppily from her chin onto her expensive black blouse and exposed cleavage. When Jared's ejaculations had sputtered to a stop Sharon ran her hand from the base of his cock to the head and milked one last thick glob from his phallus, allowing it to drip from the head of his cock onto her already glazed tongue.

"Mmmm," Sharon cooed, snapping her mouth shut and savoring the saltiness of his seed before swallowing easily.

"That was... wow," Jared stammered breathlessly.

"What?" Sharon purred.

"You've...," Jared paused, failing to find the words.

"Changed?" Sharon added.

"Yeah, to say the least," Jared confirmed, sounding somewhat bewildered.

"Yes, yes I have," she replied proudly.

Meanwhile out on the balcony, Jim was positively ravenous. Morgan had wanted to fuck Jim the moment she'd met him—she had always been attracted to older men as early as she could remember and she fondly recalled blowing one of her father's friends behind the house at a family barbeque when she was still in high school. But when she noticed how much Jim wanted it too, she had decided to play with him a little.

"God, you're driving me crazy," Jim panted, pressing his body against Morgan's lithe frame and intentionally brushing his painful erection against her hip in the least subtle manner.

"Mmmm, am I?" Morgan toyed, taking two more massive hits off a blunt she'd been smoking since stepping outside.

"You gonna share?" Jim queried, nodding toward the half-smoked blunt dwindling between Morgan's thumb and forefinger.

She smiled in surprise; her brows raised at how different Jim seemed. She tipped her head back and pursed her lips seductively, exhaling a thick stream of smoke up into the night air.

"You smoke weed now?" she answered finally, a few tendrils of smoke still accentuating her words.

"I do all kinds of things now," Jim countered.

"Is that so?" Morgan continued teasing.

She turned toward Jim, so they were facing one another and brought the thick, brown blunt up to her purple painted lips. Jim stared at Morgan through lust-filled eyes as the tip of the blunt burned bright in response to her cheek-hollowing suction. After a few seconds she parted her lips wide, allowing the thick, white smoke to cascade over her top lip and enter her nostrils. After performing a picture-perfect French-inhale Morgan popped the rest of the smoke noisily down her throat and motioned for Jim to come closer with a 'come hither' gesture of her finger.

He stepped forward exuberantly and bent down, acquiescing to Morgan's hand on the back of his head. At long last Jim's lips met hers in a deep kiss that tickled his pleasure centers in delight, only noticing the exchange of smoke from her lungs to his after a few seconds of tongue ballet. They broke their kiss and Jim held the smoke for a few moments before exhaling lazily, the twice-inhaled contents barely visible.

"I thought that would be a better way to share," Morgan teased, biting her lower lip suggestively.

Jim didn't have the patience to play her games anymore, his level of arousal had stripped his ability to maintain any semblance of composure.

"I want you," Jim declared.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Morgan tempted, taking a final drag off her blunt and flicking it carelessly off the balcony.

Jim didn't bother responding, that was all the invitation he needed. He stepped in and grabbed Morgan's face with both hands, hungrily kissing her thick purple lips and interrupting her exhale. He enjoyed the smell and taste of the pot smoke from her mouth as he clamped down on her tongue, unable to satiate his desire for her by sucking and slurping on it but trying, regardless. If he were less stimulated, he imagined laying her thin, nude pale body out on a bed as he tasted every inch of her—letting his tongue explore her unfettered. But he was far too aroused to contemplate foreplay, he needed to mount her, claim her, right there and right now.

Morgan gasped softly as Jim abruptly broke their kiss and spun her to face the railing.

"What're you gonna do mister?" she played, leaning her weight on the shiny gold bar of the railing and looking back at Jim in an attempt at childish naivety.

Jim unzipped his navy-blue slacks and yanked down the waist of his boxers to reveal his engorged penis.

"My daddy is gonna be home soon, mister, and he's not gonna like seeing--," Morgan's roleplay attempt was cut off by a squeal as Jim's hand slipped under her short leather skirt and found the wet slit of her bare pussy.

Her expression changed to a familiar gleam, eyebrows arched seductively and lips taut in a devilish grin.

"Well, I guess you found me out, I'm a slut," she confessed in a pleased tone.

"Tonight, you're my slut," Jim panted, removing his hand from Morgan's slick labia and rubbing her grool on the head of his cock as makeshift lube.

For once, Morgan didn't have anything sly to say and instead just smiled in anticipation. Jim stepped forward, his feet side by side with Morgan's now as he bore down on her from behind.

"Are you gonna do it rough, daddy?" she urged, back to roleplaying.

"Is that what you want? You want it rough?" he replied, enjoying the sound of being called daddy by this 5'1" diminutive minx.

"Oh, yes daddy, I've been a bad girl," she whined.

"Tell me what you've done so daddy can punish you," Jim urged, feeling emboldened by how much he was enjoying the roleplay.

"You want to hear how naughty I've been daddy? Are you gonna tell mommy?" Morgan continued.

"Not if you tell me everything so I can punish you right," he replied, dragging the head of his cock along the moist lips of Morgan's quivering labia.

"Mmmm, daddy, that feels so good," she purred, arching her back and gyrating her hips to create more friction.

"Tell me what you've done, and I'll punish you, otherwise I'm gonna leave and go tell mommy right now," Jim taunted, intent on seeing this scenario through.

"Mmmmm, okay daddy, if you promise," she said, her words as thick and sweet as syrup.

"I promise," he rasped.

"Okay, well I've been smoking a lot of pot. I'm high like, all the time, basically all day," Morgan confessed, followed by a whimper as Jim responded by sliding his cock-head just slightly inside of her before removing it again.

"..and I've been smoking cigarettes and drinking, getting drunk on vodka and rum," she continued, again being rewarded with another brief penetration.

"Sometimes when I get drunk, I text my ex boyfriends and I let them fuck me without a condom," she moaned with her eyes closed.

"And what about your husband?" Jim questioned, a momentary period of clear-headedness breaking through the haze of lust, alcohol, and cannabis.

"He doesn't know, I come home and let him eat my pussy after it's been fucked and filled with cum," Morgan expressed brazenly.

Jim's movements slowed a moment as he processed this information and wondered how much was part of the game and how much was true. Morgan noticed his break in concentration and pressed her taut little ass out suggestively, urging Jim to continue toward the destination they had both been traveling.

"What's the matter daddy? Are you jealous of all the other boys?" she baited.

Jim's attention snapped back to the moment and to the petite fox currently beckoning him with her bare ass.

"Should I be?" he picked up, shaking the thoughts of her potential confession of marital deception from his mind.

"Of course not, you know that no matter who I fuck I'll always be your little girl," Morgan bubbled.

"Yeah?" He responded, slipping the head of his cock inside of her pussy and tempting her hole with tiny thrusts.

"Oh yeah daddy," she murmured softly.

"Tell me," Jim commanded, withholding his piece and noticing how the tables had turned.

"I'm your little girl daddy, I'll always be yours, this pussy will always be your pussy," she whined.

"You're my little slut?" he offered.

"I'm your little slut, daddy," she confirmed.

"That's my girl," Jim relented, finally sliding the full length of his cock into her and eliciting a throaty moan to escape from her painted lips.

The feeling of her warmth wrapped around his shaft reignited the wanton lust that had previously been misdirected by their little roleplay and Jim once again welled up with ravenous desire.

"Fuck me daddy," Morgan pleaded.

Jim placed his hands on each dainty shoulder and fixed his grasp, noticing how her delicate little frame bowed to his pressure. While pinning her against the railing and using the grip on her shoulders as leverage Jim proceeded to thrust himself into her hole with a speed and vigor that belied his age.

"Oh, daddy, fuck me, fuck meeee," she squealed in delight as the slaps of their flesh reverberated into the night.

"You little slut, this is the only punishment you deserve, you fucking whore," Jim growled through gritted teeth.

"Yes, Yessss, punish your little whore, I've been such a little slut daddy, yessss," she hissed, the intensity of Jim's thrusts shaking her violently and adding a warbled effect to the words.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop, don't--," Morgan's words were cut off as her breath caught and her body went rigid.

Jim relaxed a part of himself that he didn't know he was tensing and felt the onset of his own orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Are you gonna make your husband eat my cum out of your cunt?" Jim blurted, thinking of the most vulgar thing he could say to heighten his own climax.

"I'll make him lick me clean daddy," she sputtered, barely able to speak as her own orgasm had only just begun to subside.

Her equally vulgar reply pushed Jim over the finish line and he removed his hands from Morgan's shoulders and wrapped his arms around her just below her neck. She submitted to his grasp like putty and stood up off the railing and laid her head back against his chest. As Jim held her against him, he gazed down into the fluttering blue eyes of the married woman he was emptying his balls into and smiled. She smiled back and an intense moment of intimacy washed over them as they locked eyes while he inseminated her.

"I'm serious, you know," Morgan panted, her eyes adorned with thick black eyeliner and dark, glittery eye shadow that stretched dramatically to her high, arched brows.

Jim responded with a puzzled squint that beckoned for more explanation.

"About all of it, I'm a really bad girl," she asserted with an accompanying gleam in her sparkling blue eyes.

Again, Jim was without a proper response and settled on raised eyebrows and a playful grin.

"What about—" Jim started before being cut off.

"Yep, that too. I'm going to take a shower but I'm not gonna clean," she winked before continuing, "then I'm gonna tell him to go down on me," finishing with a wide, devious smile.

12