The Descent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was unable to respond right away due to the formation of an incredulous smile that stretched across his face like an unstoppable tide.

"You like?" she replied, her eyebrows dancing up and down to add effect.

"I... do," he replied, settling on his opinion after working through equal parts surprise and skepticism.

Back inside the main room Jared was smiling sheepishly down at the woman whose face was covered with his cum and feeling a tad embarrassed.

"I tried to warn you," he offered weakly, scratching the back of his head and looking disappointingly at his shrinking phallus.

"I knew what I wanted," Sharon replied confidently.

"Well, now what?" he asked, stuffing his currently useless member back in his boxers and buttoning his fly.

A man had broken away from the rest of the crowd and made his way closer to the loveseat, he was a balding 40-something with a 5 o'clock shadow and a beige sweater and blue jeans. He was around 5'9" and had a very, traditional 'dad bod.'

Sharon noticed the man, who was sipping from a beer bottle and smiling, meeting his gaze with a smile of her own. She was a little surprised that he would be looking so lustfully at her while she sat covered with another man's cum, but the nastiness of it excited her. Noticing the apparent welcoming of his advances the sweater-clad man glanced back at a portly woman around his age with shoulder length, auburn hair and bangs who Sharon assumed was his wife. The woman smiled weakly and nodded, apparently giving him the go-ahead to sow his wild oats.

The man walked somewhat awkwardly toward the loveseat and set his beer down on the end table.

"My name is Teddy, I think you're amazing," he effused, immediately turning a light shade of red.

"Hi, Teddy, my name is Sharon, and that's very sweet," she replied, unsure of whether she should stand or not.

"So... this is my first time," Teddy replied, grimacing dramatically at an attempt to diffuse the awkwardness with a bit of self-deprecation.

"Let's make it a memorable one," Sharon replied with a smile.

"Oh..." Teddy smiled, before chuckling softly.

"You want to fuck me, Teddy?" she beckoned, standing now and meeting his gaze.

"Well, I mean, you are gorgeous," he replied a bit shakily.

"You're gonna have to say it, Teddy," she countered playfully.

"Say it? Oh, well, I mean, yes I would love to," he managed to choke out.

"Love to what?" she continued, awash in feelings of being wanted and in control of this man.

"Fuck... um... fuck you," Teddy stammered, unable to maintain eye-contact any longer.

"Well, then let's do it, Teddy," Sharon relented, eliciting a relieved sigh from Teddy.

"Okay, wow, I thought I was getting punked there for a minute," he chuckled nervously.

Sharon ignored his archaic reference and spun around, hiking up her already short leopard-print skirt and revealing her glistening pussy by bending over.

By now Jared had settled a few feet away on another couch and was rubbing himself absentmindedly while observing the events unfolding in front of him. Several others were touching themselves too, including some of the women. At the far end of the room a slutty looking woman in her late 30's to early 40's wearing a red one-piece dress that looked more like lingerie was kneeled on the floor, unbuttoning the fly of an overweight, business type in his early 50's. She hadn't even bothered to put down her drink, which she clutched in her left hand along with a long, all-white cigarette.

"Does the cum bother you?" Sharon asked, referencing the glistening seminal fluids glazing her face and hair and dripping in conspicuous white splotches all over her black blouse and cleavage.

"Um, no, not at all... it's... uh... it's kinda hot," Teddy replied, fumbling with a belt he decided to wear to a swinger party.

Sharon acknowledged that this guy definitely didn't expect to be in this position. She glanced behind her at Teddy's wife who stood awkwardly between two couples who were caressing one another and kissing passionately. She looked completely out of place and a part of her actually felt a bit bad for her. The other part, however, wanted her to look on as her husband fucked a woman that she could never compete with. The idea of being Teddy's fantasy-made-real that would eventually break up their marriage thrilled her in some primal way that she could not quite explain.

As Teddy finally unclasped his belt and released his modest cock Sharon could see the conflicted anguish on his wife's face. Sharon thought for a moment that she was going to protest, a last-minute attempt to intervene and avoid something she knew was a mistake but it was the same moment that Teddy slid his prick inside of her. Sharon continued to stare into the woman's eyes as Teddy grunted and groaned behind her, thrusting himself into oblivion.

"How does my pussy feel Teddy?" Sharon purred.

"It feels so fucking good," he gasped.

"Is it the best pussy you've ever had?" she urged; her eyes still locked with his wife.

"It's so good, you're so beautiful," Teddy moaned, sidestepping the question.

"Tell me it's the best pussy baby, tell me it's the best pussy you've ever fucked," Sharon commanded, wanting to see his wife's eyes as her husband professed his preference for her pussy right in front of her.

"Oh, fuck, fuck," Teddy continued, clearly approaching climax.

"Tell me, baby, make me cum, tell me this is the best pussy you've ever had," Sharon instructed, hoping the guise of dirty-talk would confound his lust-filled mind.

"Ohh, fuck, it's the best, oh fuck, it's the best pussy, I'm gonna cum," he confirmed finally, well in ear shot of his wife who now wore a look of pain and anger.

"Fill me up baby, give this pussy all your cum," Sharon urged, rubbing her clit furiously to make up ground after Teddy's predictable lack of sexual stamina.

Having Teddy fuck her while his wife looked on in horror and regret was already arousing but having him declare it was the best pussy he'd ever had while he came pushed her over the edge. Even as her orgasm overtook her and her eyes closed, Sharon envisioned the woman's face awash in feelings of inferiority and sadness and it sent shockwaves of pleasure through her. Teddy's cock was now planted and shrinking inside her, his orgasm having subsided but still clinging to what was and will likely remain the greatest sexual conquest of his life.

Sharon felt his cock finally slip from her leaking hole and without missing a beat she spun around and met Teddy's unsteady gaze. He was wearing a goofy grin and panting, glistening with sweat but aglow with post-coitus bliss. Sharon could feel that the cum on her face had begun to dry and it felt like cake icing that had set out too long. When she smiled at him, she could feel bits of it crack and splinter in response to her expression changing.

"That was amazing, thank you so much," Teddy effused in appreciation.

"Of course, baby, remember me, okay?" Sharon replied in a honeyed tone.

"I will! I will never forget this as long as I live!" he exclaimed.

"Good, here's one last thing to remember me by," she cooed, before locking lips with the man.

At first Teddy was surprised but as soon as Sharon's tongue starting prodding, he fell into step. Sharon tilted her head and allowed their tongues to twirl, which also brought Teddy's wife back into view. Her eyes were glassy and it was clear that she was on the verge of tears but Sharon did not relent. As the kiss drew to a close and Teddy stepped back on rubber legs Sharon refocused her gaze on Teddy and smiled.

"Thanks for dropping by and tell your wife that I said thanks for sharing," she offered with a wink.

Teddy's broad smile faltered momentarily as the repercussions of his actions flashed through his mind before settling into a look of mild concern.

"Uh, yeah, back at ya," he replied distractedly.

He grabbed his belt from the floor and trudged back toward his wife who immediately turned and disappeared toward the exit. Teddy picked up his pace to a hurried stride and disappeared after her.

"Well, that was... something," Jared proclaimed, walking up next to Sharon as she adjusted her skirt and flattened the front of her cum stained blouse.

"It was," she said, smiling.

"So, what was that whole thing with the guy's wife, anyway?" he asked curiously.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"Well, you were clearly putting on a show and it seemed to be directed at her, am I wrong?" he pressed.

Sharon shrugged and released a soft laugh.

"You're not wrong," she confirmed, chuckling to herself and running her hands through her hair.

Jared stared at her a few moments before realizing she wasn't going to continue. Sharon noticed a look of what could be disgust or confusion flash across his face before settling back into the normal puppy-dog state of his resting expression. It surprised her that she didn't really care. She was becoming less and less concerned with the opinions of others, especially when it came to her own decisions. It was so utterly freeing to focus entirely on her own pleasure, doing whatever made her feel good regardless of how others would think or feel.

"Hey, hon, you guys have fun?" Jim replied from behind them as he approached from the balcony.

Sharon spun around to reveal her face, still covered with drying cum and her blouse a blotchy white mess.

"Wow, I'll take that as a yes," he said with a genuinely shocked expression and eyes that were a little too wide to conceal his surprise.

"I'm guessing you two did the same?" Jared queried breezily.

"You could say that," Morgan replied, sharing a knowing smile with Jim.

While Sharon didn't notice the moment of intimacy, Jared did, and a momentary tremor rippled through his features that revealed a tinge of something unpleasant brewing in his mind.

"Alright, well, it's been fun, but we'd better be off," Jared said, a little more on edge than he intended.

"Yup, it's way past our bedtime, isn't it hon?" Jim agreed, nodding toward his wife in lighthearted acknowledgement of their age.

"Are you calling me old?" Sharon gasped, recoiling in mock insult.

They both laughed and despite the glaze of cum on Sharon's face, kissed softly on the lips.

"Okay, babe, let's head home. I've gotta take a shower," Morgan declared, taking Jared under the arm and leading him toward the exit.

After a few steps and without Jared noticing, she winked at Jim in acknowledgment.

"Wow, you guys really hit it off, huh?" Sharon observed, noting the wink and undeniable glee in Morgan's eyes as she looked back at Jim.

"Yeah, I guess we did. You never forget your first, right?" Jim smiled.

"So, heading home then?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah, I mean, is that a question?" Jim asked.

"The night is young, and I feel like I'm just getting started," she replied casually.

Jim looked his wife up and down—covered in cum with hair tousled and a wild look in her eye and barely recognized her.

"I might be able to go again," Jim mused doubtfully.

Sharon ran her fingers through her hair and shook out her reddish-brown strands, not quite dislodging the bits of cum that remained embedded along parts of her hairline but infusing it with a sexy, bed hair quality.

"See you in a bit," she chirped, offering Jim a peck on the cheek before sauntering back to the main room in search of new prey.

For the first time in a long time, Jim was overcome with a sense of unease.


12