All Comments on 'The Descent Ch. 06'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good, but

i liked the story, but I hope you return to a lost daughter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Good development. I do wonder when we are going to get back to full scale debauchery, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lost

I agree...while this holds promise, "The Lost Daughter" is way hotter, and so much further to go.

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 4 years agoAuthor
Hey

So, I have been writing this series as a commission, and doing my absolute best to adhere to the wishes of the person who's commissioned me to write it. It seems it is not appreciated here which is fine, so I will stop posting future chapters of The Descent to Literotica and keep it on my Patreon instead. Thanks for your feedback, happy trails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I would like if you concentrate more on her drug and smoking addictions and incest relations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad Outcome

I’ve enjoyed The Descent and hope you might reconsider. Hate to lose this story just bc there are critics out there. Let them stop reading if it’s not the story they want you to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Pretty petty of you to just charge for the stories now based on 3 comments that stated a preference for the Lost Daughter one you started and abandoned for money.

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577over 3 years agoAuthor
*Sigh*

I am not 'abandoning' my other series 'for money.'

The fact is, like many of you I have limited time to write and these chapters take anywhere from 10-14 hours to plot, write, and edit (if I don't read it the next day and scrap it because it wasn't any good, which happens fairly often). I started writing because I like to write, and I wanted to read stuff that had everything I was into. I also started writing when I was in high-school, and had tons of free-time. It's just simply not the case anymore. With that said, most times I have to focus on choosing one series and because I literally have to take time off work to write (this is why there are long stretches between new content sometimes) I have to compensate for those lost wages by writing what I'v been commissioned to write. I am not a rich man, and bills are tight, especially right now.

Because it was well-known that my lapses in content were the result of having to choose between work and writing, it was suggested to me through many emails and messages that I start a Patreon so I could afford to write more. I resisted for a long time because I just wanted to get some stuff out for you guys, but after about a year or so I realized I was not going to get in a position financially where things would be different for the foreseeable future and I did it. Now I can take limited time off work to write, which has been amazing. Thank you to the few of you who have done that so that hundreds of others can enjoy a somewhat more regular flow of content. I cannot stress how much I appreciate it!

This story was below a rating of 4 when I wrote the comment about not posting updates here any more (an abject failure from my perspective, considering my effort). And there were other, harsher comments that I simply deleted sharing similar sentiments to some others who said they really have little interest in this series. So, instead of posting them here where no one seemed to have wanted them and instead provoked people to feel entitled to regular submissions of a series that they get to read for free, I decided to avoid any further provocation by no longer posting The Descent here. It was not meant to be petty, it was intended simply to end the conflict.

This message might be fruitless, but I wanted to at least make an effort to inform and explain my decisions. Hopefully it was helpful. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES