The Descent Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unpleasant chemical taste of the crack was only noticeable for a brief moment before the pleasure of filling her lungs became her focal point. When she had filled them to capacity, she carefully removed the pipe from her lips while keeping it at an angle and closed her eyes. Amanda felt the thrum of pleasure and energy creep up the back of her neck and spread to every corner of her body as she continued holding the smoke deeply in her lungs. She fought a spasm from her insides to expel the smoke and held it even longer.

By the time she finally emptied her lungs only the faintest of wisps escaped her lips, all the rest being completely absorbed by her ever-darkening lungs. The pleasure was just as incredible, and Amanda was beside herself with how amazing she felt. She didn't wait or stop to enjoy it, instead she brought the pipe back up to her lips and began to hit it again. She wanted to get completely blasted this time. She brough the flame back to the tip of the pipe, once again filling her lungs intently while training her eyes on the flame being sucked into the pipe with her suction.

After several more lungful's the smoke became light and wispy and looking at the end of the pipe it was clear that she had finished her first rock. She had never been this high before. She at once felt like she could bound over buildings in a single leap and like she was superglued to the seat of her car. She could literally do anything, accomplish any feat with the limitless potential she felt--and yet nothing could ever be as sublime as zoning out in the parking lot of the gas station blasted out of her mind. She felt the familiar pang of nausea come much sooner this time, probably because of how voraciously she had burned through that rock.

She opened the car door and leaned out enough to throw up outside of the car. Her stomach being mostly empty it was little more than some fluid and dry heaving, but she barely cared. She would never eat again if she could feel like this. After shutting the door Amanda turned her car back on and started heading home. She was definitely not done hitting the crack pipe, but she wanted to let her daddy fuck her cum-filled cunt as soon as possible.

12