The Desire Pt. 01

Story Info
A psychologist on the road of self discovery.
990 words
3.46
2.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that morning with a sudden urge. The urge to soothe this loneliness. I had everything, the job others only would dream of. I never went to college, but by luck, I found this job listing online for an entry-level job as a substance abuse counselor. I had no idea what a substance abuse counselor did or anything. All I knew was that I liked to help people and fulfill their desires. Years went by and here I am, a certified counselor and a psychologist with my own office and a view. Back to reality, It was 8:00 am and I had to be at work at 9:00 am. I gathered my things and walked out the door and drove off on my motorcycle.

I got to my building, which was a decent size brick building with my name plated right on the door.

My 9:30 was already in the waiting room, waiting to be called back. I walked in the door and said "hello" and we exchanged smiles. Even though she was a patient, we had undeniable chemistry. Every time she was in the room, I was unable to form complete sentences. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to grab her and bring her close as I slowly kiss her, with each kiss I flick my tongue and beg for entrance into her mouth. We started to get rough with each hand movement as I sat her on my desk and laid her down, all while never breaking the kiss. There is so much happening, I feel myself getting breathless. I toss my jacket off and started to unbutton my dress shirt. She didn't have a lot of clothes on except for skinny jeans and a tank top. It wasn't before long until I lifted her tank top and pulled it off of her. There she lay on my desk topless. My only response was to ask her "what do you desire?"

30 minutes later, she gathered and put on her clothes and walked out the door after saying " see you next week, doctor. " standing there, breathless, and my clothes wrinkled and my hair all over the place. I felt denied. I never expected to come to an orgasm because my job wasn't to have sex with my patients but to talk with them and try to solve some of their problems. But what I've noticed is that most of my patients felt unsatisfied in their sex lives and their communication with their partners. I would listen carefully to what they said as I took well-detailed notes during each session. I could get into serious trouble for this and potentially lose my license, but I guess that was the thrill of it. At this point in my life, I didn't care. I was self-destructive. If I could find a way to suffer, I would take it. I suppose that's why I'm the way I am. A broken soul just wandering through this life. On any given day I had five or more patients that needed a good conversation and someone to worship them in every way.

I tried to gather my composure because feeling so turned on still has a certain effect on me. I could have easily just unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants and pleasured myself right there. But suddenly I heard a knock on the door and suddenly without warning, she entered my office. It was my next appointment. She looked so stunning with her brown medium-length hair and her tight blue skinny jeans. She saw me sitting in my chair with my pants unbuttoned. She wasn't shocked but intrigued as she started walking closer and she said: " are you in need of some attention? Doctor".

I bit my lip a little because by now I was far more turned on than I had been early this morning. She slid my pants down to my ankles and pushed the chair that I was sitting into my desk and she slid under the desk. This has never happened to me before, usually, I was the one in charge, but I didn't mind this switch-up. She pulled my underwear down a bit to expose my clit which was already seeable and enlarged from being turned on. She began to rub my clit with her finger. I let out a soft moan, a moan of delight, of pleasure. She switched her finger to her tongue which made me grab the arms of my chair. I was close and she knew it. Her tongue worked for circles around and around. Slowly work up to the orgasm then quicken the pace. I heard a knock on the door, which was unexpected because I usually don't get any intrusions during my sessions. I jumped and tried to compose myself, but It was too late for that. Whoever was at the door was coming in. I told my patient to stay where she was which she didn't mind because she wanted to get me off. The door opened and it was my receptionist. She was telling me about the paperwork that had to be signed, but I wasn't paying attention because as she was talking, my patient under the table was tracing slow circles around my clit. I tried to push her away but she was insistent. It took everything I could to not let out a moan. After the receptionist was done talking I said "I will get those signed before I leave today". As soon as the door closed, I let out a moan of pleasure as her tongue went back to the same velocity as before. Before I knew it I was shuddering and shaking as a huge release overcame my body. After I regain where I was, she came out from under the desk and kissed me on my lips, and said "glad to be of service, doctor". "See you next week".