The Desire Pt. 02

Story Info
A psychologist on the road of self discovery.
1.3k words
4.5
959
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it the day just flew by. Before the office closed I had to sign off on some medications for my patients and make sure my receptionist wrote down when we will have meetings to meet with the other doctors to discuss anything and everything in the medical field. I dreaded these meetings because I hated talking about myself and how I practice while trying to avoid the big secret to my successful increase in positive results from my patients. I downplayed everything because I thought what I was doing as a doctor was no big deal. After we wrote down all of the events for the month, I went back to my office to get my things and headed home.

I pulled into my driveway and entered my home. As soon as I sat down my things, a ring from the house phone startled me, as I picked it up and said "hello?".

A warm, seductive tone responded "are you free tonight?"

I said "yes".

She paused and let her words slip off her tongue, she said "see you in 15 minutes ".

I've never done this sort of thing before, but I've always tried to live my life by seizing the day, which led me to this phone hookup line. I wasn't sure why I even followed through with this or even asked about the inner workings of this phone line service. All I knew is the attraction and rush I got from the surprise of a lady knocking on my door and wanting sex was addictive. Since starting this phone hook-up, on any given week I had sex with different women, sometimes four or five times a week.

I decided to wash today's filth off of me, so I hopped in the shower for a good ten minutes. As I got dressed for this occasion, I decided to go with more dressy attire. Black button-up, suspenders, black tie, and blue skinny jeans. As soon as I got done styling my hair, I heard the doorbell ring. What greeted me when I opened the door was unexpected. She was older with shoulder-length brown hair with blue eyes. She was skinny but she had enough curves to look appealing. She looked like a lawyer, the way she wore that blue suit, but I didn't ask. People that are involved in this service are not supposed to know anything about the person other than their name. Her name was anna.

We exchanged hellos, and I asked "would you like anything to drink?"

"Yes, wine would be nice, thank you".

She said as she took off her coat. I told her to make herself at home, so she went and sat down on my leather couch. As I brought the drinks over, she asked me if I wanted any kind of drugs. Before I answered, she pulled out bags of pills, powder, and weed. I was never the one to do dangerous drugs unless it was weed to relax. My job had its perks, yes, but it was also a very stressful job. I had to guide women through their issues and bring them to a comfortable level of content. Sex didn't normally enter the picture until the end of the session when their problems were resolved.

This time I just poured myself a glass of red wine and sat down on the couch next to her. She sipped her wine, with her lips slowly pressing on the glass of the glass. She noticed that I was staring for far too long, so she continued her movements of seducing me. She began to trace the rim of the glass, slowly and attentively with her tongue. I started to bite my lip in reaction to what I was seeing.

She could see that I was getting turned on, though she just kept doing what she was doing until, in a quick instant, she grabbed me by the shirt and leaned in to kiss me. As the night went on and drinks were being poured and the ends of substances were being lit and being left to burn like a slowly growing wildfire. I must admit that I never would have expected this older woman to be so experienced in the world of drugs, or why she chose to do this phone hookup service.

Our sweat-filled bodies thrust hard one last time until we were spent. Before I knew it, it was 2 am. The scene of the crime was filled with empty wine bottles, smoke filled the air, and clothes tossed on the floor. Soon after we fell into a quiet slumber, which only the dead could wake us up.

I awoke with a cool sheet playing across my body. It was 9 am and I was late for work. As I ran out the door with the same clothes I had on the day before. I jumped on my motorcycle and headed to work.

As I walked into the building, still wearing the same clothes as last night while smelling of alcohol and cigar smoke. As I passed workers, they asked "are you ok?"

I guess I looked that bad from a night filled with guilty pleasures. Passed the other offices and down the hall, I reached the door to my office. As soon as I went in, I fell into my chair, exhausted. I managed to turn my computer on to check my emails. One email stood out the most, the subject line read " we need to talk".

A gasp escaped my mouth. I quickly scrolled down to see who the email was from, but all it read was unknown. I thought for a moment, who could be disappointed enough to play this game of cat and mouse? I heard a ding on the computer, it was from an unknown. I clicked on the email which read:

I want you at my disposal which will need you to give up a certain amount of control. Do you want to play a game? Do you know who I am? Have you figured it out yet?

Reply yes to accept, if not I will report you to the police and file a complaint to the board, so you will license. I have the evidence to convict you for everything you've done. Do you accept?

I didn't know what to type, so I just accepted. I had no other choice. I heard another ding from my computer, another email from an unknown. It read:

Test#1, I want you to feel the withdrawal, the denial, and the pain of not getting what you want. I want you to feel sexually submissive. For once in your life, I want you to have to rely on someone else.

Signed, unknown

After I read the last sentence of the email, I stared off into space for a bit, thinking. The whole time that I've been alive, I've always done things on my own. It's always been just me. I have this philosophy that no one needs anyone in this life because they all let you down, in the end. I was quickly snapped back to my current state by a knock at the door. "Come in," I said.

"Hi, are you ready for me now?"

A warm, settled, ductile tone asked as she entered my office. I suddenly felt the nervous energy come over me. I stammered around my words while trying to form complete sentences. She moved closer to me until she was inches from me. I felt my heart rate quicken, and she slowly leaned in further towards my sitting body and said, "are you a little preoccupied, doctor?"

I think I can help you with that problem. I couldn't answer. The only thing that escaped me was a nod. That was all she needed to proceed with her plan. Before I knew it she had my belt buckle undone. As I sat there, she began to seductively rub my thighs, while I let out a low-toned moan that turned into a growl of want, of need. I suddenly remembered the email from the unknown, and out of every fiber of my being, I became submissive.