A Weekend at the Cabin

Story Info
A weekend alone after a month apart.
1.9k words
4.46
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You make your way up to my cabin in the mountains, with the stream running alongside the deck leading to the lake with amazing sunsets. I hear you pull up and pour a glass of wine from the bottle sitting in front of me on the coffee table. You come in and I get up, bringing the wine with me. I embrace you, drinking in the smell of your perfume, while you drink in the smell of my Fahrenheit.

"You're welcome to make yourself at home for the weekend, if you need anything let me know." I say, unable to give you my full attention as I turn to the pork roast and potatoes in the oven. You can smell the freshly baked bread and what smells like a fruit pie cooling behind the noises and smell of the fire in the fireplace.

You sit on the couch and cuddle up under a blanket as while the house is warm, the mountain air is chilly. After checking on the food, I join you, just talking and drinking wine, laughing about the last month or so that we have been too busy to do more than talk. I hear the timer go off letting me know the meat is ready to be cut after resting so I lean in to steal a kiss from your lips, short but conveying what I am feeling and thinking as I get up to finish dinner.

Putting on the finishing touches, I carve and prepare plates for the two of us. I also pour two glasses of white wine, good for spiced food, but not too dry. I ask you to carry the wine out as I take the plates to the patio, sitting at the table for two, listening to the birds chirping in the mountain air and the cicadas making their music as the sun sets red and orange on the lake.

We sit and chat long after dinner is over, with you occasionally running your foot up and down my leg. We talk about everything: work, the mountain, past hurts, the time we have been apart. As the chill gets deeper and the sun has set, I invite you inside for more wine and a slice of the pie, complete with homemade whipped cream. After dessert at the kitchen's breakfast bar, I start the dishes as you settle into the couch and chose a dystopian movie that neither of us has seen, but both expressed interest in while it was in the theater.

I join you on the couch after finishing the dinner cleanup with two mugs of coffee, one of the perfect ways to finish out the night and enjoy each other's company. As you throw the blanket over me, I wrap my arm around your shoulder and quickly find myself gently stroking your hair with my fingertips as the movie gets into the thick of the story. I find myself continuing to want more, wanting to taste your lips, so I gently pull on your hair to move your lips up towards mine and kiss you.

Your body melts into mine at the kiss, my hand in your hair pulling you into me. The fire still crackles and pops, but it is not as roaring as it was. Breaking from you, I kiss your cheek, tracing my way to your neck, closing my lips on it, gently biting down, and working my way to the nape of your neck, drinking in your smell.

My other hand works its way slowly up your hip, your side, and brushes against your chest, finding its home on your breast. Meeting no resistance to my advance, I cup it slowly and then move my hand under your shirt to feel closer to you.... Gently biting down on your shoulder, a moan escapes your lips as my fingertips slide inside your cup and brush your nipple.

You lean forward so I can unhook your bra and have complete access to you. I remove your shirt and bra but wrap you back in the blanket to stay warm, but now my hands are free to roam on your upper body. I move back to your lips, biting down and pulling back on your lower lip as my hand rolls your nipple between its fingertips. Your hand I feel grip my leg and work its way up from my knee to grasp onto my thigh. We continue to kiss, my hand playing with both breasts, listening to the moans and reactions that they elicit from you.

I'm overcome with the need to taste them, and break our kiss to work my way slowly down your neck and shoulders to your nipples, placing a few kisses on them first to tease you, then a light flicking of my tongue across one as I roll the other in my fingers, pulling gently... "Please" I hear your gasp as I take one into my mouth, grazing it with my teeth and sucking on it. I move my hand from your other breast to your thigh, working my fingers slowly up your thighs to your heat, cupping it in my hand and pressing into you over the slacks you wear. You press your heat against me... and tell me to take my shirt off, it isn't fair that you're topless and I'm not.

"Take if off for me" I growl and you quickly lean over to remove my shirt, then lean over to kiss my neck and shoulders, gently nibbling on my ear. I pull you back up to my lips and move my hand to undo your pants and slide my hand between your lips to feel just how wet I have made you. As I flick your nipple with my tongue, I mimic the movement with my fingers, moving from your entrance to your clit and back.

"Stand up please, I want to taste you." I whisper to you. You do, sliding your pants and panties off your hips to the ground as I kneel between your legs.

I drag my nails from your hips to your knees, leaving faint marks that quickly disappear, then kiss my way slowly, dragging my tongue up your thigh to your depths, but instead of plunging right in, I trace your lips with my tongue... slowly... torturously... forcing you to grab my hair and pull me into you, so I start to lick between your lips, hitting your clit but also plunging into your depths.

My other hand works its way up to your breasts and continues to play with you, feeling you squirm beneath my actions. It does not take long before your body begins to tremble and your clench down as your orgasm comes. I hear you softly whimper "stop," but I slide a finger into you, curling it upwards and hitting the soft spongy flesh within, causing you to clench down on my hand as you cum again. I kiss my way up your stomach to your lips and bite down on your neck just below your ear.

"I NEED you" I whisper into your ear... and feel your hand grip down on my bulge when I say it. Your hands fumble with my belt and jeans to undo them... and you ask me to stand so you can take them off.

I do... as my cock is revealed to you, hard, throbbing with desire as I step out of my clothes. You place your hands on my sides, dragging your nails down my back and when they reach me you drag your nails along my shaft watching as it twitches and moves under your hands. You kiss gently on my stomach and at either side of my hips, kissing down gently, intent on repaying the torture that I gave you.

You cup my balls, with your hand and kiss my head you hear me whimper a "Please, I need to be inside you... I want to feel you... " You seem intent on torturing me more, so I gently place my hand around your throat and lift your face towards me... Kissing your lips I tell you that I'm going to take you now.

You submit... as I kneel before you, dragging my head just hard enough over you to split your lips but preventing me from penetrating you completely. I decide that I cannot torture you anymore without torturing myself more... so I place the head at your entrance and slowly push into you, my hand behind your neck and look you in the eyes as I fill you.

You feel me, ever so slowly, slide into you, filling you until our hips meet. I kiss you, then pull gently back on your hair as I kiss your neck and pull out slowly, then slide back into you. I start slow, it being our first time in a while, I want you to adjust to me. Knowing your breasts are your most sensitive spot, I turn my attention back to them as I slowly settle into a rhythm, pulling out nearly all the way, until just the tip is in you then sliding back into to bottom out on you.

The angle is perfect, allowing me to hit the spongy flesh within but also feel myself filling you completely. Not hard to where it hurts, but to feel your cervix with my tip. It does not take long before we cannot handle the slow movements of me making love to you. I feel the tremors as you cum again, clenching down on me as I keep moving within you.

"That's torture" you gasp, your own orgasm once again coursing through your body as I continue. You wrap your legs around me, pulling me deep into you as you ride the waves of pleasure traveling throughout your body. "It's your turn" you tell me, looking me in the eyes. "I want to feel you cum in me... to fill me..."

"Ok" is all I can manage, burying my face in your neck drinking your smell into me as I pick up the pace of my thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, you feel so good" you whisper in my ear.

"So do you, I'm not sure how much longer I can last..."

"Cum for me, I want to feel it." you whisper back. "It's ok"

I continue, pulling out and sliding back in, sometimes completely, sometimes just barely. It does not take long, and you can hear my breathing increase as my pace becomes a little more fervent...

I explode inside you, trembling and you wrap your legs around me, pulling me completely into you and clenching down as your orgasm starts with mine. I bite down on your shoulder... suppressing a moan from me as your groan with pleasure and your whole body begins to shake. Wave after wave explodes into you, you feel me throb inside you as your own orgasm overcomes you and your whole body shakes from the pleasure.

We sit there, like that, our orgasms spasming with each other as I look at you and kiss you. The fire is nothing but embers giving off heat at this point, the smell of wood burning still in the air but mixed with the smell of complete pleasure and satisfaction. I look at you and kiss you. I pull out and pick you up.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To bed" I respond. "I want to spend the night holding you and making love to you. Will you join me?"