The Desk Pt. 01

Story Info
Trying on their new roles in real life.
1.8k words
4.16
6.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbth89
dbth89
3 Followers

He said to her,

"You can come round if you want but I've got work to do and I'm not having you disturbing me."

"I understand that but I just want to be with you today."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"Oh. I see. It's like that, is it?"

"It's always like that."

In fact it'd been like that for only a few months. It started with a few innocent messages being swapped over a number of days. One night, the messages continued until the early hours and there, suddenly, was the first of many pictures. Naked. Things changed in a heartbeat. This much younger woman, who he'd known on and off for years, and whose life had suddenly re-collided with his in a strategic work meeting, was suddenly and vividly, explicitly available.

He'd kept it virtual until now. Had swapped his fair share of filth with her - he wasn't innocent in this. But she'd kept it moving, kept pushing, asking for feedback, suggestions for new pictures, new poses, new videos. Even when he'd backed off, wary of developing a connection, she was there, like a constant nudge.

A week or two ago, the filth had moved up a notch when he'd called her a 'good girl'. She'd responded immediately and her sub fantasies had begun to emerge. He wasn't a natural dom, so he'd started tentatively, a little unsure of his role. But he'd always wanted more from previous sexual partners. He'd never been sure exactly what more he'd wanted but a former lover had put her fingers round his neck one night when she was riding him and it had cracked him up a notch. He didn't want to be strangled but he was certainly willing to see where it led. But she backed down, maybe unnerved by her own fantasy. And it went nowhere. But with this one, well, he'd tried it out, been dom in words only, and he'd played it pretty well. She'd told him she came hard.

But they'd not met in the flesh since this started and clearly she wanted to change that today. He was wary - very wary. He didn't want this to become a thing. He wasn't up to feeling depended upon. His brain functions in a certain way and he struggles with intimacy. So he wasn't looking for anything in terms of a relationship. They'd been through this before and she'd reassured him. "I don't want a relationship either. I just want a good fuck."

"I'm going to say it one more time. So it's been said. I don't want anything from you. Don't fall in love with me."

"I think I'll be able to resist. You're sexy but that's all you are."

Fuck it. In for a penny.

"Okay, here's my address..."

He's in a Zoom meeting when the knock comes. He makes his excuses and heads downstairs. She's looking coy as he opens the door. Uncertain. Nervous. She's wearing a long coat, and it's a warm autumn day. He suspects she's naked underneath but he's not going to indulge her by asking or by seeming impressed. He doesn't invite her in.

"I'm in a meeting. My office is at the top of the stairs and the door will be shut. Stand behind it and don't leave that spot. Don't take your coat off. I expect you to be ready when I'm ready for you."

He turns without waiting for a response, heads up the stairs and shuts the office door. After a second or two, he hears the front door close and then footsteps up the stairs. When all is quiet, he unmutes himself and re-joins the meeting.

It's going to be a long one and he's not an essential attendee. It's important that he's there but he won't need to contribute much - just needs to be seen, and to listen in on proceedings.

He's ready for her straight away; could happily bend her over the desk right there and then but he's not going to give her that satisfaction. So he waits a full fifteen minutes; he wants to see how obedient she's being.

When he can stand it no longer, he mutes himself and turns his screen off: unspoken Zoom language for 'I'm going for a piss'. He opens the office door and there she is. Obedient. Big eyes looking up at him, coat still done up. He says nothing but smiles. She smiles back. They have communicated that they are both ready, so now he can become who she needs him to be. He stops smiling and his eyes drop their warmth. She lets out an involuntary shiver.

He reaches for the coat. Four big buttons down the front. He undoes the top one. He looks her in the eye again and this time there's fear mixed with the desire. But mainly desire. The second button and it's clear that there's naked flesh underneath. Third button and he can see she's fully naked. As he reaches for the fourth button he speaks the only word he's going to say to her.

"Aladdin."

She nods. A safe word he's previously offered her.

He removes the coat and stands back to admire her naked body. Large breasts - the largest he's ever seen in real life - but they seem to defy gravity. No hint of a sag. Upturned nipples, already erect. Shaved pussy. Toenails painted a deep red.

He'd prepared the desk in advance. It's made of oak, large and leather-topped - the kind you'd find in some stuffy government department. His is shabby and worn but still impressive and, most importantly, big and strong. His computer screen is raised on a plinth and sits towards the back of the desk so the front is clear. He leads her in, and her eyes adjust to the much brighter room. She'd been hoping for somewhere darker to preserve her modesty. But she hadn't expected it. She'd known he'd want her fully exposed. Utterly vulnerable. Truth is, she'd have felt safer but disappointed if the curtains had been closed.

He helps her onto the desk and lays her down on her back. There is a small pillow for her head, and another one behind her knees. A folded towel marks the spot where her ass will be. She's already told him she gets very messy. The room is warm. Despite the vulnerability, he needs her comfortable. Trust runs two ways. He sits in his large office chair as if she is his lunch. He places the mouse on her stomach. She shudders at the cold plastic on her skin, and from the excitement of becoming part of his furniture.

Pre-checked, the camera is too close to her body for anyone to be able to see her, as long as she remains laying still. If she sits up, all is lost. Trust runs two ways.

Despite the pre-check, his heart is in his mouth when he turns the camera back on. He checks his screen carefully and is relieved to see there is no sign of the naked body lying in front of him. The faces on the screen show no sign of surprise or shock. So far so good. He needs to test her with sound now. He finds a suitable moment and unmutes himself, adding some safe and somewhat inane contribution to the long and monotonous conversation. A few sage nods, no noise from her so he mutes himself again. Safe.

He reaches for his coffee mug and raises it to his lips, in fact testing how high his hands can be lifted before being seen. He rests his coffee cup on the top of the mouse and only the top can be seen. Good. Now he can begin.

Without looking at her, he replaces his mug on the desk, and lays his hand flat on her stomach. She gasps and he fixes her a brief glare. She mustn't make noise and she nods her understanding. But this is the first time he's ever touched her and he knew there'd be a response. From now on, she knows, she must stay silent or leave.

To test her on this, he unmutes himself again and offers a longer, but still inane comment. As soon as he starts speaking, he uses his left hand, his non-mouse hand, to run his fingers over her breasts. He feels her tense but no sound escapes. His cock lurches and he loses his thread. This is the first time he has ever touched her.

To cover his mistake, he laughs at himself, apologising for having cotton-wool head this morning and everyone laughs with him. 'We've all been there', someone says and there's general laughter so he takes the opportunity of the extra noise to pinch a nipple. Despite herself she lets out at a gasp. It is not heard. But she has broken the rules and disappointed him. He doesn't look at her but he knows that she knows she's in trouble.

He mutes himself again and reaches for the strips of cloth he had prepared earlier. He switches his camera off and looks at her. She looks down in apology. He tilts her chin up to look at him and shows her the first strip; her eyes go wide. He stands by her head and she looks at his crotch expectantly. He smiles. Not yet. He stretches the cloth across her mouth. She understands and opens wide. He gags her and ties it so that the knot rests on the side of her neck, enabling her to lay her head back down on the pillow. He shakes his head - there's more - and reveals the second strip. Eyes wide again as he reaches for her once more, this time blindfolding her, tying the knot on the other side of her head.

Before he switches his screen back on, he needs to test the new set-up. Without ceremony he places his right hand on her belly and plunges his middle finger down towards her mound. Her legs open automatically and he drags his finger over her already engorged clit then down into her soaking folds. She tenses but makes no sound. As he pushes his finger into her, the softest of moans escapes her lips. He can forgive this. Only the keenest of ears would have discerned it.

His final act before reconnecting with the meeting is to use his left hand to push her blindfold up. As her eyes focus, she sees him leaning over her and slowly, greedily sucking his wet finger into his mouth, tasting her. Before she can see his reaction, he replaces the blindfold. A louder moan escapes in frustration. He covers her mouth with his left hand. His instruction is clear and she is quiet again.

Camera back on, unmuted. His next comment makes more sense to the increasingly slouched figures on the screen. They cannot see his cock pushing at his fly, nor the wet patch that is forming as the pre-cum steadily seeps into the material. He can smell her arousal.

Gagged and blindfolded, and already on the brink of a huge orgasm, she can do nothing but wait.

dbth89
dbth89
3 Followers