The Desk Pt. 02

Story Info
Starting to adapt to real life.
984 words
4.18
5.5k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbth89
dbth89
3 Followers

And she does wait. He continues with his meeting and only occasionally brushes his fingers over her skin. One light stroke of her belly, one journey from behind her near knee and up to the curve of her buttock, one absent-minded flick of her nipple. She's desperate for more. He knows she is. But he's in control, full of confidence - not something that's happened too often in previous sexual encounters.

But as time passes, the confidence begins to drain as his brain starts to race. So many ideas flood in, that he's getting stuck. He wants to do everything and is doing nothing. Fifteen minutes ago she was his lunch. But he's still hungry and hasn't eaten.

He mutes and turns his camera off again. He removes both the blindfold and gag. Without waiting for a question, she breathes,

'I'll do anything to please you.'

She's desperate and her willingness to do anything makes his cock pulse. And stimulates new ideas. He puts his left hand over her mouth again and rejoins the meeting.

'I'm sorry everyone. I've had a missed call from my mother. She knows I'm working so it must be important.'

Her stomach lurches at the sudden realisation that he's moving things up a notch. The screen is filled with empaths, 'of course you must go, 'hope it's nothing serious', 'don't worry we'll fill you in with what you've missed.'

'Thanks everyone.'

He leaves the meeting. Pushes his chair back and uses the slight tilt to lean back and admire what's in front of him. Her head is turned towards him but she doesn't move. She is soaking and is leaking onto the towel beneath her.

'Sit up and face me.'

She does so. Her legs are together and their knees are nearly touching.

'Open your legs.'

She hesitates but only to see what he'll do, not because she has any intention of refusing.

'Open. Your. Legs.'

She shivers, smiles despite herself and slowly, deliberately open her legs wide. He is immediately struck by a fresh wave of her scent. His cock twitches. The towel she is sitting on, once a light green colour, is now dark.

He uses his legs to pull the chair, and him, closer to her. She has to open her legs even wider to avoid the arms of the office chair. Looking up, he sees her big, dark eyes staring into his. She bites her bottom lip. Her thoughts are screaming touch me but she doesn't speak. Too turned on at the thought of what he will do next.

They are so close now but he leans back a little and stares at her breasts. Her nipples stiffen obscenely. He stares for one minute, two. She is so naked, so vulnerable, so completely aroused.

He leans forward until she can feel his breath on first the underside of her right breast and then the nipple. He is so close. But he makes no contact and instead moves in closer to the other breast, repeats the process. He is examining her, she is his science project.

'Lift up your tit.'

It's a word that sounds aggressive in his mouth and she appreciates that. She lifts her left breast and he examines the skin beneath it that is revealed. He lets out a guttural breath. His face is almost blank.

'Now slowly, pull on your nipple. Show me how far it stretches.'

At the touch of her nipple she lets out a gasp and her pussy pulses at the exquisite pleasure of the pressure her finger and thumb exert.

He watches fascinated by just how far the nipple extends and notices how ragged her breathing becomes.

He leans back again and shifts his focus between her legs. He can see and smell how aroused she is. He is desperate to plunge his mouth into her folds but needs her to prove to him what she has promised. Anything.

'Cum for me.'

She is taken aback. This is sudden. She is desperate to cum but is wrong-footed by how quickly the instruction has come, and with no sign of his fingers or tongue to help.

'Will you help me?'

'Absolutely not.'

Her whole body shudders. She has promised she will do anything and she is feeling almost feral.

'I'm going to watch. I want you to cum quickly. Don't take your eyes off me.'

She knows it will be quick. Her vulnerability is absolute - he is fully dressed and watching on, almost matter-of-factly. She glances down at the bulge in his jeans; the wet patch of pre-cum she can see there is all the encouragement and reassurance she needs.

Both hands drop to her lap. The middle finger of her left hand enters her tight pussy, as the index and middle fingers of her right hand are immediately a blur across her distended clit. She can't believe how close she is and her breathing is sharp and shallow. That she is obviously so close sends him dizzy with desire. He is trying to maintain his composure but, when her eyes glaze and her chest flushes, as she makes her way so quickly to a frenzied orgasm, he latches onto her left nipple with his mouth and bites down as the waves of pleasure rip through her. She calls out his name, delirious with the unexpected contact she's been so craving. As the orgasm subsides, her fingers leave her pussy and she takes the back of his head in her wet hands; she keeps him sucking and nibbling there whilst the aftershocks pulse through her.

As they both come down, he frees himself from her grip and leans back. Their eyes meet, he smiles at her and strokes the calf and ankle at his right hand.

'Good girl.'

She can't stop a groan escaping her lips and she shivers at the thought of what is still to come.

dbth89
dbth89
3 Followers