The Destruction of Superheroes Ch. 03

Story Info
Eloquence faces an old rival.
4k words
4.44
10.3k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers

It was true to say that all of Omen City was surprised by the news of Supremacy's demise. If you were to say that all (bar the villains) were heavily shaken, few would correct you, although that statement would not be entirely accurate. There was one person of the heroic sort who instead saw humour in the fate of the city's mightiest icon - and it was precisely that title which was the reason for it. Eloquence, superpowered warrior princess of the island of Tallahan, matched Supremacy in both power and approval while he still lived, and completely dwarfed him in success. She shared his resistances, had comparable (arguably greater) strength, and on top of that she could actually fly. She was no less skilled with her fists than he was, but relied less upon them - Eloquence also made use of a pair of silver bracers which could store and discharge electrical shocks, a confining whip which bound anybody it contacted and pulled tighter at the slightest struggle, and a tiara which was sharp enough at its crown to cut through almost any material that the human world could offer.

Despite all of this, Supremacy remained the poster boy - the one who all eyes followed, the one who was called when the danger was the greatest. Eloquence had never found a chance to test herself against Supremacy directly while he lived, something which she deeply regretted, but the armoured princess found consolation in the fact that his final end came so abruptly and ignobly. Found stripped and killed, with his own jizz covering his chest. How pathetically humbling.

The two heroes had first appeared in the city during the same year, Eloquence three months before Supremacy, twenty three years ago. She had found him an irritating loser even then, and always knew she was his superior. Now that he was gone, the stage was at last set for the 44-year-old Eloquence to take her rightful position as Omen City's finest, in her gold-highlighted silver plate of Tallahan design. She intended to take quick advantage of this at her very next opportunity - and, precisely one week after Supremacy's fall, this opportunity came to her when an old rival of hers reared her head once more. Eloquence was overjoyed - at last, the princess would receive the proper royal recognition that she so deserved from the imbecilic populace which she protected.

Phyxia, the villainess in question and former crime boss, was presumed to have retired from her life of crime almost twelve years ago after Eloquence had defeated her (and saved an injured Supremacy in the act). The one-sided fight had ended with Eloquence tossing Phyxia from her airborne blimp and into the stormy ocean waters beneath. This was the result of several months' worth of investigation into Phyxia, the rising crime boss who had slowly started to take over Omen City's criminal underbelly. It seemed that she must have survived the encounter, and decided to return now that Supremacy was out of the picture - a villainess calling herself by the same name had publicised a video threatening the city's Mayor. If Phyxia thought she was safe, just because that oaf Supremacy was dead, then she had another thing coming - she would never underestimate Tallahan's princess again.

Supremacy dead, an old and powerful crime boss reappearing - this was just what Eloquence needed to turn the public eye to herself fully at last.

If Phyxia had wanted something physical, she wouldn't have made herself known. Eloquence concluded, then, that what the dastardly villainess wanted was to sow chaos and to be known. She wanted the city to be afraid, and she wanted to establish herself as the thing to be feared. In taking out the Mayor, when the city had been forewarned of her intentions, she would prove that nothing she wanted was beyond her grasp. Doubtless, then, she would be more than willing to reveal herself publicly - and besides that, she surely must have harboured some hatred towards Eloquence specifically (it was her who defeated Phyxia, after all - not Supremacy!). All signs led Eloquence to believe that Phyxia would accept any challenge which Eloquence publicly laid out for her. With that decided, Eloquence turned on her laptop's webcam to record a quick video of herself, not knowing that it would be one of the last records the public would have of her...

A short time later, the video was published, and Eloquence leaned back in her chair with a smile. The conditions were clear - she would be waiting for Phyxia, fully dressed in her princess' plate armour, at a location away from any civilians. On a "whim", she'd chosen the city's other powerplant from where Supremacy had taken his last breath. It seemed the most logical location, of course! She meant to prove nothing. Besides that, her electrically charged silver bracers provided more than enough excuse for her decision if any nosy reporter ever decided to look into her choice any further. There, two hours from now, the two would fight once again.

With that finished, Eloquence drank the last of her special brew of tea, and left to get changed into her armour.

*****************************

Ten minutes until Phyxia's deadline. Eloquence had certainly though about preparing some sort of trap for the villainess, but instead settled for just charging her bracers to the maximum. The woman was confident that she herself was all the snare that was needed.

Eloquence stretched her chest forward, hands on her back, as she stood and waited for Phyxia's arrival. Phyxia's powers were never made known to Eloquence. All the same, that hadn't stopped her from winning decisively in their last bout. She scanned the power plant with her eyes once more - still empty.

Eloquence wasn't quite the woman she once was. After so many years of hero work, and being past her prime at 44 years old, the still-strong heroine was certainly on the decline. A few small wrinkles here and there, occasional minor joint pain, sometimes she would even find herself needing to pause mid-flight to catch her breath. It was nothing major, but it did quite dishearten the princess. She needed this win to prove to herself that she still had it. Her superhuman abilities ensured that the more overhanging parts of her body sagged only minimally, and though her strength was beneath its peak it was still incredibly impressive. Even still, the princess would make good use of this confidence boost. Besides that, Phyxia would surely be facing similar worries, right? Likely to greater extremes, since she didn't have the benefit of Eloquence's innate body-toning abilities.

The princess was broken from her thoughts at the clacking sound of heeled footsteps on concrete. Spinning around, she saw a woman who she could only assume to be Phyxia approaching. Her face and body were covered by clothing, and she wore dark sunglasses. A cocky smile took to Eloquence's face as she put a hand on her hip and struck a heroic pose.

"Glad to see you again!" Eloquence called to the still-approaching woman. "What, afraid you'd run into trouble on your way here?"

"Something like that." The woman replied, taking her sunglasses from her face with one hand and tossing them to the side. Her sparkling brown eyes stared confidently into Eloquence's own, then ran themselves across the heroine's sparkling fine metal armour as she continued her approach. Eloquence's heart beat fast as Phyxia began unwinding the scarf which covered her mouth with one hand and pulling back the hood which covered her face with the other.

Eloquence had to stifle a gasp. This woman - doubtlessly Phyxia by her appearance - seemed not to have aged a day since their last encounter. Her skin was robust and clear, her facial features pert and her body elastic as she stripped down further until her torso was covered only by her (tight in the chest department) white dress shirt and black tie. She rolled up the shirt's sleeves past her elbows as she came to a stop roughly ten metres in front of Eloquence, striking a pose of her own. The princess couldn't help herself but gawk at her one-time-nemesis' body - Phyxia was always younger than Eloquence, roughly 26 to Eloquence's 32 in their last encounter, but the difference was never this defined. And beyond that, the usually reserved heroine had forgotten just quite how alluring Phyxia's body was. Bright, glowing cheeks, those starlike sparkling eyes, her generous chest, her fully packing buttox...

"Eyes up here, Eloquence." Phyxia smiled at the heroine, who jolted her gaze back up to her enemy's eyes and began stammering out a lame explanation to excuse her actions. "Are we going to do this, or would you like me to pop a few buttons?"

"D-don't be silly!" Eloquence called back, righting herself. "You were no match for me before, and you're no match for me now. I have never once been defeated, don't you forget."

The two women kept the distance and began to circle each other, each sizing up the other woman and waiting for an opportunity. Eloquence knew that, whatever her powers, Phyxia possessed some form of super-endurance. During their last battle, the princess had not needed to hold back her blows. A concept as reassuring as it was frightening. "That's pretty impressive, for a woman of your age!"

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Eloquence growled.

Phyxia shrugged. "I'm just surprised you're still a princess, is all. Bimbos from Tallahan just don't seem to check out, huh?"

With an enraged roar, an insulted Eloquence rocketed herself towards Phyxia with her superpowered legs. The villainess had no time to react, and was quickly taken to the ground by a powerful tackle. From there, Eloquence managed to land several mighty punches to Phyxia's midsection before the villainess was able to slip out from beneath her and hop back to her feet. Eloquence stood slowly, huffing, and the two began to circle each other once again.

"What's the matter? That primitive Tallahan armour getting too heavy for you? I'd love to see you take it off." Phyxia taunted.

Eloquence set her jaw, but said nothing. She just watched her opponent closely, preparing herself for another opening. Hmmm... her shelf-like overhang of breast meat, pushing out against the material of the dress shirt, was certainly enticing. But now was not the time! Perhaps once she'd rendered her foe unconscious she could... just look, a little bit. Simply to determine the nature of her seemed age defiance, o-of course. Besides, it had been a while...

A light flush took to Eloquence's face as her body began in the early stages of soaking her brilliant loins. This time, Phyxia didn't help to bring her back to reality and instead dove forward quickly. In an instant, she ran her hands gently across the silvered bracers and leapt back just as quickly, not wanting to compete with Eloquence's strength. As she jumped back her black tie flapped in the wind elegantly.

"Hm?" Eloquence started, her wits coming back to her, as her bracers made a revving sound. Uh oh...

All at once, both bracers discharged their full electrical loads into Eloquence's fat ass, widening the distracted heroine's eyes and sending her several staggering steps forward as countless butt spasms took to the princess. Th-that-!!

The charge was not enough to cause Eloquence any pain. All the same, it rendered her snatch, hidden by fine Tallahan steelwork, entirely sodden as the stimulating shocks made their way through her lower body. As her involuntary spasms and airhumping continued, the princess of Tallahan almost ended up creaming herself right then and there, but she just barely managed to hold on as the sensations came to an end. "Nghh..." She winced, looking up at the grinning villainess and rubbing at her pained and mostly firm buttox, finishing its last sporadic spasms. With how close she'd come to spraying all over, her libido was through the roof, but she refused to let that distract her again. That was too close! Her bracers no longer gave her any advantage, and if she'd ended up cumming herself stupid on her knees in front of the laughing Phyxia from such a simple move...

Eloquence shook her head and stood back to her full height. That didn't matter now, she had a fight to win, and she was prepared to win it. No more playing around!

Her intentions were dead on arrival as she saw Phyxia, her enemy, spinning the tiara which marked Eloquence's office as princess of Tallahan on her finger - she quickly patted at her own head, and it was indeed bare. Naked and ordinary. How had she not noticed Phyxia take it? Had pleasure distracted her so much?

"Primitive. Tallahan. Slut." Phyxia spoke each word slowly, raising the tiara as she did so, and punctuated the sentence by placing it atop her own head. "This is going to be be so much easier than I thought."

"G-give that back!" Eloquence's sudden desperate outburst alarmed both women, and hardly fit at all with the usual arrogant air of superiority that the matured superheroine put up so religiously. Phyxia took it in for a moment before laughing in the princess' face, making Eloquence fume and blush with rage and humiliation. That was enough - Eloquence was stronger, more experienced, and more skilled than her opponent - it was time to end this. It took more than a hot, busty, tight body to defeat the undefeated superheroine.

So far, Eloquence had got a few good hits in, but it wasn't at all the decisive victory that she'd been hoping for. In fact, as Phyxia stood in front of her, wearing her tiara after discharging two powerful loads of electricity into the princess' twitching ass, Eloquence felt thoroughly disgraced. That was not something that the princess would ever let last. She grit her teeth as her once-defeated enemy continued to taunt and degrade her.

"Come on then, islander! If you want it, take it back!"

Eloquence's powerful leg muscles flexed once again, and in an instant she was upon Phyxia, grasping upwards for the tiara as she drove her knee deep into the villainess' stomach. With both of her hands holding the tiara to her head, Phyxia showed little reaction to the knee attack as she stepped back, grinning widely.

"You're getting old, Eloquence! It's nothing to be ashamed of, I'm sure there are some people who still find older women attractive." Eloquence took another leap towards Phyxia, to a similar result. How was she resisting the mighty blows? "It looks like it's time for you to retire - I'll happily help you out with that!"

With that, rather than backing up as she did the other two times, Phyxia reacted to the heroine's desperate assaults by wrapping her arms around Eloquence's torso, to the heroine's shock. Pressing her large shirt-covered breasts into the armour plating which covered Eloquence's own, Phyxia began to squeeze the superheroine with all of her might and lift her several inches off of the ground . Nff... maybe she has got a little super strength after all. Thought Eloquence, shutting her eyes as the pressure mounted to an almost painful degree - pain was something Eloquence had not felt for many, many years.

"You're not a match for me, Eloquence..." Phyxia muttered quietly, her eyes glued right down the valley of cleavage visible from the top of the princess' royal chest. "Not anymore..."

Eloquence struggled feebly with all of her declining strength. She was getting tired... why was she getting tired? And why- why was she so horny? A sudden uncharacteristic squeak escaped from the princess' mouth as Phyxia ran her rough tongue along the top of Eloquence's rack, and tightened her bearhug's grip even more.

Pulling her tongue back from the titanic mounds, Phyxia smacked it in her mouth two times. She simply concluded "Sagging." with a smirk as she released the hold and let the heroine fall back to her feet. The landing shook a number of droplets from the stammering heroine's soaked pussy loose. Before Eloquence could regain her bearings and make a move, Phyxia reached forward with both hands, took a strong grip, and ripped Eloquence's breastplate clean off of her body, throwing it across the power plant behind her. Cold night air rushed across Eloquence's nipples and sodden box as the heroine stammered in disbelief and raised her shaking arms in an attempt to minimise her exposure. "Consider this your dishonourable discharge." Phyxia licked her lips wickedly, eyeing the heroine's bared breasts. This was not how Eloquence had pictured the fight going.

"I... I..."

"What? Want a time out, princess? Shhhhhh..." Phyxia stepped forward and pressed a finger to the stunned heroine's lips, who had both arms wrapped around her exposed bosom. Phyxia's eyes then found themselves falling further downwards... where she saw Eloquence's metal crotch covering glistened with her juices. "Oh!" She licked her lips again and began to move a hand towards the spot. Eloquence watched her every movement, but took no action to stop her as her forearms remained crossed over her hefty breast meat. "No, I think I see the problem... you want to cum, don't you?"

"Nn- N... Nnn..."

A gasp escaped Eloquence's beautiful lips as one of Phyxia's hands found her spot, entirely drenched, and began rubbing back and forth across it. After a shuddered breath, the gasp gave way to a contented sigh as Eloquence's eyes half-lidded and the heroine slumped forward on her feet. Oh god... it's been so long... I- I think I'm gonna...

"...I want you to beg for it, princess." Phyxia whispered softly, directly into the moaning and shaking heroine's ear. "Do you find me attractive? Tell me how hot you think I am, if you want to cum..."

"I- You- I'm gonna..." The undefeated heroine stammered, before crying in pleasure as her orgasm took her. Eloquence's hips thrust themselves back and fourth across the villainess' fingers and her juices began spraying out in powerful bursts, covering all directions and embarrassingly soaking both her loins' armour and her enemy's fingers fully. The thrusting was so intense that by the end, Phyxia's two extended fingers had found their way slipped deep inside of the princess's moaning form, lodged up her private cavity. As her exceedingly premature orgasm came to a shuddering end, Eloquence having been forced to squirt from what was barely even foreplay, she stood dopey and sleepily leaning all of her weight upon her enemy. One final squirt shot out powerfully as the heroine squealed uncharacteristically and the last of her strength left her.

"Tramp." Mocked Phyxia, stepping back and letting the recently-creamed, barebreasted defender of justice fall limply to the ground.

Eloquence rolled onto her back, panting, but did not (or could not) stand back up. Instead, the heroine resigned herself to reaching down with her hand to embarrassingly rub herself through the aftershocks of her orgasm, right in front of her conqueror, occasionally humping at the empty air in her delirious state. Evidently, those simple touches from Phyxia were enough to fuck out what little brains Eloquence had left...

"Oh, this is just sad!" Phyxia cried out incredulously as she saw this. "You know, Eloquence, if you can still hear me - I am over one hundred and forty years old, and I intend to keep living for all eternity. Nobody's ever come as close to killing me as you did. I respected that. But now? Look at you... Just look at you!"

Eloquence mewled pathetically as another squirt shot out, forcing her to buck at the empty air a few more times.

"You're barely worth my time anymore. You're all washed up - ruined by time. There's hardly any fight in you at all..." Phyxia pursed her lips in what could almost be looked at as sympathy. "Even still... the memory of what you once were should be enough to get me off at least a couple of times."

This... this can't be... Eloquence barely managed to think as the woman she had so easily defeated in the past crouched beside her and reached out for her exposed breasts. I c-can't... I can't lose...

Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers
12