The Destruction of Superheroes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phyxia weighed up and jostled the lying heroine's breasts, with no concern for potential danger whatsoever. "Saggy. Soft. Weak, pathetic, old breasts." For comparison, she reached up to her own chest with one hand and squeezed at her younger, firmer pair through the shirt material.

Not like this... not like Supremacy...

Phyxia straddled Eloquence's midsection, and placed a hand on the underside of each of the heroine warrior princess' chest mounds. "How about we let you keep that undefeated title, huh? It doesn't count if you defeat yourself, right? If you get smothered out by your own breasts..." Phyxia, eyes wide with pure ecstasy, began slowly pushing the large boobs up and towards Eloquence's face.

"N-no, wait..."

Eloquence never got to finish her thought, as her large, proud breasts engulfed her beautiful face. Laid out on the concrete, head entirely hidden, she tried to speak but her words were muffled and incomprehensible as darkness began to set in around the edges of her vision. This couldn't be it... this couldn't be how it ended... bare-breasted, post orgasm, forced to pass out by her own breasts?

"Lights out, princess!" Phyxia shouted, pushing all of her body weight upon the breasts and forcing the aging heroine's nose deep into the soft flesh, cackling with absolute joy as her once-conqueror shook and shuddered and spoke incomprehensibly from beneath her grasp. She'd done it - she'd won! And with such ease... Ha!

Not before... I get to see... h-her... topl- toples- t-t-to...

Beneath her own hulking bosom, the orgasmic and thoroughly finished Eloquence fell silent and limp. Grin stretched wide, Phyxia held the princess' breasts against her face for several seconds longer than need be, drinking in the sight of what she had accomplished. And so easily! Then, after a quick suckle on each of the buff sleeping woman's nipples, Phyxia stood to get a better view of the soaked, exposed, defeated "superheroine" of the royal family.

"Well, that's settled then..." Phyxia half-whispered to herself, feeling at the tiara which now adorned her head. Then, shaking with a heavy laughter that burst from her body, Phyxia shouted more conclusively - "ELOQUENCE IS FINISHED!!" The villainess cried out with a mixture of glee and disbelief - but the proof was right there, laid bare in front of her, passed out on the concrete. "And what a conclusion! What a way for it to come to an end for you, 'Eloquence'!"

The maniacal laughter of victory continued to spill forth from Phyxia's liberated form for a long time more as she continued to taunt the down-and-out heroine sleeping on the powerplant concrete before her. It took several minutes for her to gather herself again, but when she did, wiping a tear of joy from her laughing visage's eye, she spoke more softly once again.

"And what a pleasure it's been to knock you off." Phyxia grinned wide once more. "But I'm not quite done with you."

With that, a hand on the sleeping heroine's bare tit, Phyxia dragged the unconscious heroine of legend to some other place. Her home, perhaps? Perhaps a den of others who had some choice words (or more likely, actions) for Eloquence? Perhaps she even intended to publicly broadcast what she had done - or reprogram the undefeated princess to be her slave until the day that she died. Maybe she intended to keep her as a pet housemate. Whatever it was, two things were certain. First, that Eloquence was never seen again after the news got their hands on the power plant's security camera footage. The videos of her continued defeat and ruination were difficult to identify as real or as porn parodies of the incredible woman. And second, that whatever her ultimate fate may have been, Eloquence, seasoned heroine, princess of Tallahan, last remaining ultimate superhero, and undefeated powerhouse, was entirely destroyed.

12