All Comments on 'The Destruction of Superheroes Ch. 03'

by Almax898

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Again...

I like what you're trying to do here, and I know some will enjoy this with the superheroes fall, but honestly it's not as appealing if the superhero doesn't at least go down without fighting tooth-and-nail first.

Almax898Almax898almost 4 years agoAuthor
Ello again!

Heyo! Sorry that you're still not quite loving it. The focus of this story is very much the sex, though, not the physical combat. Comics are great for that! I'd say that the amount of a fight that Eloquence put up here (punches and knees and attacks, but weakened by her own lust and being electrocuted by her opponent) is just about the high average that you'll see in this story, since it's more of a device to get to the sex stuff than the main point of the story.

There might be (probably will be!) one or two heroes who REALLY just don't give up even though they're getting totally creamed, because I want each chapter to cover completely different themes so that the story's not just the same thing with a reskin over and over. But that particular theme won't happen every chapter, so you might not enjoy this story as much as I'd like you to, just because of that difference from what you want to what this is supposed to be. Sorry if that's the case! I super hope you can find the stuff you're looking for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous