The Destruction of Superheroes Ch. 04

Story Info
Demolition Girl gets her just desserts.
4.5k words
3.91
10.5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers

Layla was a licensed car mechanic, who operated out of a large garage near to the edge of Omen City. She wasn't affiliated with any company, and she was the only worker, but she got by from a combination of her constant hard work and the loyalty of the local civilians. Most of the people near to her shop were happy to have her do all of their repairs, upkeep, and checks, and she also got a good deal of business from those further out of the city.

Layla was wearing a white tank top, which tightly fit her lean form and came to an end just above her belly button. As she finished applying a layer of grease, wiping what remained on her gloved fingers off on her exposed cleavage, there came a loud banging on the garage door. Great, Layla thought, Another fucking interruption.

Peeling off her gloves and walking over to a button on the wall, Layla pushed it in and the garage door began sliding up with a loud beep. Turning to watch as it raised, she first saw high red boots, then well-tanned but not overtly muscled bare legs as the garage door raised higher and higher. As it passed the interloper's head, Layla stopped the garage door with another press of the button and sighed. Standing outside of her garage, hands on hips in a heroic pose, was none other than the superheroine Demolition Girl - local icon and defender of justice - which meant this would be a long interruption.

Demolition Girl took several steps into the garage, chin high and already scanning the place. Layla awkwardly shifted over to her break bench, where she hid some particularly private magazines in a drawer and grabbed the mug of cold and old coffee as a disguise.

"So, uh, 'Demolition Girl'," Layla began, taking a sip of the coffee and instantly regretting it. As she set it back down on the bench and took one step away from it, she continued. "What can I help you with?"

Already, the rude superheroine was walking around the garage like she owned the place. Layla's garage. It irritated the mechanic to not end, as she removed her denim cap to ruffle her short blonde hair in an attempt to calm herself down.

"There's been reports of women disappearing around this area." Demolition Girl replied in a bored voice, barely even looking up to acknowledge Layla. "I figured this place was worth checking out."

Bitch. Layla thought, eye twitching as she pulled the denim cap back on and had to force herself not to step in on the invading superheroine sticking her hands under the hood of a pickup truck she was working on fixing up. Yeah, you caught me, I'm hiding a bunch of women in an engine. One in each cylinder.

Layla tried to strike up more conversation with the invasive superheroine, who stayed just as dismissive throughout (and just as nosy). Proud and mighty, right?

Sighing in irritation, Layla sat back on the corner of her break bench, leaning most of her weight onto it through her plump, black-pant covered behind. Her eyes ran over the clock. Five minutes, as Demolition Girl yanked open drawers, rifled through them, and left everything emptied out. Ten minutes, as Demolition Girl pulled down pin-up posters on the walls to check for secret tunnels. Fifteen minutes - this was digging too much into Layla's time, she still had work to do before she had to sleep. And man, was she tired.

With a yawn and a stretch, Layla smacked her lips together and leaned back more against the desk, eyeing up the impolite Demolition Girl as she was bent over and digging through the drawers of Layla's long workbench. What did she expect to find? Was she really this clueless and incompetent?

Layla brushed some of her short blonde hair back from her eyes as her gaze took on a different filter, and she started checking out Demolition Girl in earnest. Rude, cold, dismissive, prying? All true descriptions, but at least she was also hot, though. Her tight uniform barely managed to stretch over her fat fucking titties, more akin to wrecking balls than anything else, and Layla was surprised that the costume didn't find itself tearing apart at any given second. Must be nice, being above the law, above politeness, and above beauty.

Looking back to the bench she leaned on, and pushing the mug of old coffee a few inches further away with a little nudge of the back of her hand, Layla noticed something. She'd hidden away those "personal" magazines, that no doubt Demolition Girl would end up finding and judging her for anyway, the smug and holier-than-thou intruder she was, but the mechanic had had no reason to hide away the newspaper she'd been reading. Looking it over now, a million headlines and sublines seemed to jump out at her, all unique articles detailing the dismantling of so many of Omen City's heroes lately. That gave Layla a sudden idea, as she stood up from her relaxed position and began innocently walking over to where Demolition Girl was still digging through her toolboxes, car manuals, and customer documents.

If this stupid bimbo was going to interrupt Layla's work, to "keep the city safe" - then Layla wanted to see if she even could.

Slowly strolling up behind Demolition Girl, Layla eyed her carefully. She didn't want to get beaten up, she just wanted to gauge how good this superheroine really was. From what she'd heard, Demolition Girl's power came from her indestructible fists, some minor super-strength in her arms, and her ability to alter the density of her fists at will. Of course, after a certain point she wouldn't be able to use them if their density grew too great, so there was a soft limit on that.

Layla'd seen her around a few times, being a local, but her fights weren't all that impressive. Sure, she won, but there wasn't much technique or grace to the way she fought - Layla'd been in plenty of real fights, enough to recognise a pampered princess when she saw one. And Demolition Girl was no fighter.

Right behind the superheroine now, Layla licked her lips greedily and ran her eyes across the shorter woman's backside. Not bad - not holding much strength, but good size and width to it. Demolition Girl's hips seemed hand-made for breeding.

Even though the mechanic was directly behind her, Demolition Girl didn't bother to look up or cast a glance backwards. So sure of herself that she didn't even bother slowing down as she dug through and tossed aside sheets of customer information. So certain that she wasn't in any danger. So unbothered by how much of Layla's time she was taking up, or how long it'd take for Layla to reorganise everything once she'd gone. So proud and dismissive, so spoiled and praised. And just so stacked!

Layla had had quite enough, and in a sudden moment of sleep-deprived decision making, she bent forward and pressed her tank top-clad chest against Demolition Girl's costumed back, her crotch against her ass, her legs against her legs. In a moment, Layla had taken a sort of standing spooning position with the invasive superheroine, and before she could react Layla reached around the powerhouse's fine body to grab a tight, overflowing handful of fat titty in each hand.

"Ah!" Demolition Girl called out in surprise, quickly standing up straight and throwing an elbow back at the groping mechanic's head. Layla ducked the elbow on a reflex, pulling herself more tightly against Demolition Girl's back and holding her cheek against the back of her struggling head.

With one last tight, massaging squeeze of her titanic boobies, Layla shifted her arms to wrap around Demolition Girl's waist. By now, instinct and reflexes had entirely taken over the mechanic's body. She hugged the superheroine tightly in a bearhug from behind, squeezing the squirming heroine's midsection. Layla the local mechanic arched her back, lifting the shorter Demolition Girl a few inches off her ground and into the air, as the mechanic's denim hat tumbled backwards off her head and onto the floor.

The great and powerful superheroine struggled desperately in the mechanic's iron-like grip, tapping against the forearms which held her in the air and kicking her legs out, but she couldn't escape. The mechanic's suffocating bearhug was like nothing that Demolition Girl had ever faced in common criminals or low-ranking supervillains - and her vision was starting to blacken from the pressure.

Layla noticed the tapping against her forearms slow, as the struggling in her grip weakened, weakened, ever weakened, until... Demolition Girl let out one last, desperate exhale, arched her back forward with the last of her strength... and suddenly went out. Slack, and loose. Hanging limp in Layla's arms, head lolling downwards and arms hanging by her sides. Her legs stopped their kicking and hung loosely too, toes pointed down towards the ground that they couldn't reach. Layla couldn't believe it. Almost as if to confirm it to herself, she maintained the hold and swayed the sleeping body from left to right, sending Demolition Girl's ragdolled limbs gently swinging from side to side in time with her turns.

"That's IT?" Layla cried out incredulously to the otherwise empty garage. "That's all it took? I barely even..."

Layla's reason suddenly came back to her, as she was half mocking the put-to-sleep superheroine and half revelling in her sudden and unexpected absolute victory over the now-unconscious heroine. The heroine who had stopped so many criminals, and saved so many lives, put out by her bearhug in a matter of seconds. Eyes wide, she quickly rushed to lay the sleeping beauty atop the workbench she had been searching through before her swift ending.

"Oh my god, oh my god..." Layla repeated to herself, running a hand through her short blonde hair and looking across the laid-down body of a dreaming Demolition Girl. She was completely out, breathing slowly in her sleep. Completely out cold. "I... I can't believe I just knocked out Demolition Girl, I- I can't... I only wanted to... oh my god, oh my-"

Layla's eyes stopped moving as they crossed the superheroine's heaping rack. She sucked in a quick breath, and watched the meat slowly rise and fall on the sleeping wonder's chest. So much bigger than the girls in her magazines. Layla had been working so hard lately... surely she'd earned herself a little break. A-and besides, it's not like Demolition Girl would even know that anything happened while she was out, right? This was... she'd earned this...

With a quivering mouth, the now partially-justified mechanic reached forward with her shaking hand towards the utterly stacked superheroine's chest. In one quick motion, she gripped the chest material of Demolition Girl's uniform tightly with both hands and tore it apart, exposing Demolition Girl's heaping assets, the titanic breasts which made her so notoriously top-heavy.

The stacked bitch's fat tits were out in the air now, for Layla to gawk at and admire. And that was all she intended to do, before carrying and dumping the sleeping, overpowered and exposed Demolition Girl in a dumpster somewhere, to wake up whenever her weak body would. Then the mechanic could get back to work. That was all that she intended to do, but now that they were freed, and Layla could see them... she just couldn't help herself. She just had to try them. Layla leaned forward eagerly with her drooling mouth, to take a nipple between her wet lips.

Demolition Girl mewled cutely in her sleep, head rolling to one side, as Layla gave her tits some special treatment. Layla slurped and sucked on Demolition Girl's bared breast, bobbing her head up and down as she worked the nipple.

Layla would take it into her mouth in its entirety to wet the area. Then, she would plant her mouth over the top of the nipple and swirl her tongue around its rim, mixing in little flicks of her tongue across it. Then, she wrapped her lips around it fully, and pull her head back as far as it would go until the nipple sprung free of her mouth with a popping sound, and sent the entire mountainous orb jiggling.

With a giggle, the mechanic placed a hand on the orb to hold it still, and slurped back down the on top of the once-mighty breast, sucking up and down the length of the nipple. She went faster and faster, as if she was sucking off the sleeping priss, before finishing off by planting several kisses atop it and turning her attention and affections to the other breast.

A little bit into working the other nipple, Layla was filled with a sudden childlike glee as a certain taste filled her mouth. She pulled back from the tit with surprise to look at the mountainous bare tits of the shorter woman, and jostled them around idly as she checked to confirm what she already knew. Yes! Haha! Layla thought with a wondrous joy. Just a few minutes of TLC, and I've already got the superheroine's milk coming out! Not ignoring me now, are you bimbo?

And the mechanic was quite right, as she took a full grip of the underside of each breast and squeezed them both tightly. The slow dripping of white milk over her mountaintops were turned into sudden large spraying squirts of milk. The gushing liquid came out at speed at Layla's squeezing, masterful hands, which had the heroine bucking and thrashing around in her sleep.

How embarrassing. Layla thought, smiling proudly. A great superheroine, who saves lives and fights crime. Who doesn't have time for common courtesy or conversation. Well, look where that got you - put out, exposed, and milked by a worker's hands. If the world could see you now...

Layla, having long since abandoned morality when it came to the fate of this particular rude, impish, childish spoiled cow of a "superheroine", let herself laugh openly as she played with the squirting fun-bags some more. She milked the heroine with alternating squeezes now. Sprays of milk from the thrashing, put-to-sleep heroine launched up and landed across the workbench, floor, and Layla herself, but the majority ended up back on top of the fat-titted cow who produced them so eagerly, covering her costume, soiling and humiliating her even further in her sleep.

But that was not to last. The thrashing noticeably slowed, even as the squirts of milk from the absolutely stacked woman maintained their power and as Layla continued to thoroughly fondle the two wrecking balls laid out before her. Demolition Girl was starting to come to, stirring slowly. When her wits finally came back to her she would find herself with tits on display, covered in spurts of her own milk, and still being milked as her bare breasts were squeezed and massaged by the simple mechanic who put her to sleep with a bearhug.

Layla was all too aware of this, and absolutely noticed the impending threat as the superheroine began to wake up and shake off the grogginess. Luckily, she wasn't too worried, squeezing one final, long spray of milk out of the heroine's tits, the flesh overflowing from her fingers, before walking cockily to the edge of the bench where the stirring Demolition Girl's head lay.

Demolition Girl groaned. The fog began to clear from her weary head as she started coming to. Her bleary eyes blinked lazily, and her own exposed and milked chest came into view as two strong hands finished massaging the soft flesh. The heroine tried to move her body, but was quickly stopped as she felt an arm snake across and in front of her. From behind, Layla had gently wrapped her leanly-muscled bicep around Demolition Girl's neck, taking her up and into a sleeper hold but mercifully not yet applying any pressure to the downed heroine, who for her part reached up slowly to pat at her humble conqueress' powerful forearm.

Shock and surprise filled Demolition Girl's chest, as she was pulled just slightly back across the workbench into a better position for Layla to take her down once again. Her generous ass dragged across the tabletop, and the back of her head came to rest against the greased, lightly sweaty, tank-top covered breasts of Layla. She wriggling weakly in the hold, milk still dribbling out from her bosom, but was held firmly in place.

W-wait, Demolition Girl thought, eyes widening suddenly as her mind began to return to her, and the scene of her own superpowered body splayed out on a workbench became clearer. My chest is... o-on display? And...

Demolition Girl's eyes ran wildly across the rest of her body, and the squirts of milk which covered it. No... no! It couldn't be, could it? What had happened? How had this mechanic finished her - done all of this to her? M-m-milked her? This was Demolition Girl we're talking about! This was completely unheard of...

"N-no, my breasts, y-you- urk!" Demolition Girl's pathetic stammering was cut off, as Layla started to apply a gentle pressure to the sleeper hold. Demolition Girl's body straightened out, and she kicked her legs, but she wasn't going anywhere?

"Up for a chat now, Demolition Girl?" Layla mocked. The mechanic wasn't wasting any time not enjoying the power that she held over the rude little girl. She'd apply some real knockout pressure to the sleeper hold when she'd had her fun. "Come on! Show me how you arrested all of those big bad criminals, you public icon you."

"You- you can't do this to me!" Demolition Girl squirmed in protest, grabbing as the tightening arms desperately.

Layla just smiled, and tightened the choke. "Lights out." She whispered, as Demolition Girl's air supply was cut off. Demolition Girl! Crumbling in the mechanic's mortal arms. So thoroughly levelled in mere moments, after years of being on top. Humbled, in all of her fat-titted arrogance, like nothing more than a common, good-for-nothing, free of charge whore.

"N-no... please, you can't..." Demolition Girl repeated, as she floundered around in Layla's tight embrace, shaking her head from side to side against the soft breasts at her back but not getting anywhere. As she spoke again, each work got slower, quieter, weaker. "You can't... do this to... Demolition Girl..."

Demolition Girl kicked. Demolition Girl struggled. Demolition Girl fainted. Once again, in no time at all, Layla had sent the righteous and proud superheroine to dreamland.

Laying down the heroine's sleeping head to rest, Layla walked back to Demolition Girl's laying side and looked across her sleeping body. Her closed eyes, her drooling mouth, lips parted and jaw slack as she breathed gently in her sleep... ha! The mechanic leaned over the heroine's fallen body, face right above Demolition Girl's, and placed a finger across her own lips to burble them tauntingly, privately ridiculing to conked out priss before her.

Stepping back, and leering down at the still-sleeping beautiful features with a grin, her eyes continued down along the heroine's body. Her stacked chest, still with nipples erect and a faint dribble of milk leaking out. As her eyes continued on their downward path, Layla was delighted to see that Demolition Girl had even soaked her costumed loins in excitement, evidently enjoying the sleeper hold enough for juice to escape her and small pussy twitches to be visible through the fabric... how utterly easy.

Layla slapped one hand to her forehead, the other reaching out to squeeze one of Demolition Girl's generous tits, as a roaring laughter took hold of her. All that pride! All that useless praise! And in barely even two minutes, Layla had completely wiped the floor with the great and above-common-courtesy Demolition Girl!

"Night night!" Layla managed to tease, before falling back into her roaring laughter, squeezing Demolition Girl's bare tit in pulses. The stacked shorter woman didn't stir - she couldn't. Her weak body was too tarnished to do anything more than snooze weakly on the workbench.

Layla moved her other hand from her forehead to Demolition Girl's belly, which she rubbed a few times, before running her hand down over the slumbering giant's wet crotch. She patted and rubbed at it, smiling wickedly. Could Demolition Girl feel it, even through her sleep? How many other people had tried to catch a glimpse of it, or tried to make use of it? ...how many people had made use of it?

Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers
12