All Comments on 'The Destruction of Superheroes Ch. 04'

by Almax898

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

I don't remember reading any of these stories, now I know why and I usually love reading stories about superhero's, and am not panning to read anymore of these kinds of stories where the hero is being taken advantage of

Almax898Almax898almost 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry to hear that!

Sorry to hear that! The hint's sort of in the title, but I get that sometimes you just want to check something out for curiosity, especially if you normally like superhero stuff. I hope you can find the sort of stories that you are looking for, then! I think you'd like "Look Upon My Works, Ye Mighty..." by DragonCobolt on here, it's a more romantic sort of superhero smut, and it sounds like it'd be right up your alley. Have a great rest of your day!

highdickfinitionhighdickfinitionalmost 4 years ago

I love how positive you are on all your critiques. For what its worth I think your stuff while not for everyone, is pretty good. I do wish they were a bit longer not necessarily in length but you'd devote a little bit more time to their life after their fall.

Almax898Almax898almost 4 years agoAuthor
Response to highdickdefinition!

That's actually a pretty good idea -- I hadn't even thought about that! This is ported over from where I originally published it ( chyoa.com ), and over there the shorter style fits better because it's much more of a marathon/binge sort of setting, but I do quite like the idea of focusing on a hero AFTER losing for the short story, rather than alluding to it at the end. I think there could be a lot of fun stuff to come from that!

I do have a plan for a return chapter to Destinate, which would sort of be that, but now I'll also start scheming up something entirely based around that. It'll be a little while, since I've got about three other thingies in the works right now for this story, but it's a super good idea and I'll super give it a try!

Since it'll be a little bit before I get started, you've got plenty of time if you'd like to make any specific requests as to the state of the hero post-defeat, and I'll probably use quite a few of them as the basis. If you're not really minding one way or the other, that's all good too. Thanks for reading, and I hope it was enjoyable enough for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to write on how the superheroes bounced back from their defeat and paid back the villains in kind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous