The Destruction of Superheroes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla shifted the swimsuit-like covering out of the way to let Demolition Girl's soaking pussy feel the air. The conquered heroine moaned, and her head rolled to the side, but still she did not awaken, even as Layla teased the exposed lips and walked to stand at the edge of the workbench which Demolition Girl's legs hung loosely and swayed gently off of. Layla took hold of an oversized wrench off of the same workbench top, holding it in both hands. She licked at her lips and turned it, so that the handle side was facing the conquered and slumbering champion before her. Layla waited until she could control her endless giggling (and how could she be blamed? What she'd done to such a high-and-mighty "superior" was more than enough cause), then steadied her grip, swung her arms forwards and back through the air a few times in preparation, and-

"I'm..." Demolition Girl groaned in her sleep, grabbing Layla's attention for a moment. "I'm... I'm... this can't be happening... not to me..."

Layla just smiled. It was happening. With that, and with force, Layla eagerly thrust the handle end of the large wrench DEEP, plunging it ALL the way into Demolition Girl's womb in a single powerful and precise penetration. It was enough to set the pent-up wreck of Demolition Girl off immediately, and as the wrench hit its mark Demolition Girl started cumming right away. INSTANTLY, like a wanton slut, Demolition Girl squealed and sprayed droplets of juice in squirts out around the wrench handle, all across the workbench, fowling her great uniform as her hips bucked wildly in her sleep, taking the wrench with them at all times.

It at last subsided, leaving Demolition Girl weakly groaning and spasming on the workbench which she had been so entirely vanquished on. If she wasn't out before, then she was really out now.

Layla's laughter began to slowly up again at the sorry sight before her; the mighty, fallen and creamed Demolition Girl, who clearly thought far too highly of her own ability. Before this ridicule built too much, however, it was interrupted by a sudden knocking on the garage door which echoed loudly through the workplace. Layla's eyes shot over to the clock - shit!

"Just a second!" She called out, rushing to pick up the limp and defamed heroine in a fireman's carry over her shoulder. What was she going to do... what was she going to do?! She couldn't be caught like this! She couldn't be seen carrying a limp, wrecked Demolition Girl!

As her eyes darted around the space, they locked onto something in particular. Making a split second decision, Layla hurried over towards what she saw, Demolition Girl completely out cold and with her dangling head swaying from her position atop Layla's shoulder.

Reaching one of the cars in the garage, one she'd just finished putting the finishing touches on, Layla dumped Demolition Girl into the trunk, with the wrench still lodged inside of her righteous pussy. The impact of being dumped in a car trunk had the end of the wrench jiggling slightly, sending new thin spurts of juice out of Demolition Girl as she twitched and moaned in her sleep.

Both hands on the trunk, ready to slam it closed, Layla paused to take one last look at the splayed out, unconscious figure before her. Her first plan was to sell the bitch off to some angry limpdick villain that she'd beaten, to make a little bit of cash back for the time she wasted, but she decided that this would be even better than money.

Slamming it shut, sealing Demolition Girl in the dark trunk, Layla made a show of dusting off her hands and walked over to where her denim cap lay on the floor, straightening out her scrunched up tank top to just above her belly button once again. Demolition Girl's spraying milk had made a real mess of it, but Layla's own work did that enough.

Well, that's the end of Demolition Girl... Layla thought to herself, placing the cap back atop her head and turning to walk over to the wall-mounted garage door opening button.

The interruption to her work had been annoying, but Layla'd had fun fondling and groping and defeating Demolition Girl. Putting a superheroine to sleep was something she never thought she'd do, but here she was, having just done it twice in a matter of moments. It was quite the confidence booster, knowing that your body is enough to destroy even somebody like that, even somebody with such great power and such a great ego. Being able to humble a rude brat.

Probably not the way she imagined she'd go out. Layla mused, one finger hovering over the button to open the garage door and reaching up with another to tap at her smiling chin. Wrench shoved up her trembling pussy, filling it, and hidden away in the trunk of "a nobody"'s car. Maybe that'll teach her some manners.

Pressing the button and raising the garage door with a beep, Layla greeted the man on the other side warmly. She didn't mind as he oogled her exposed cleavage obviously, the supple mounds lightly shimmering with sweat and engine grease. He was perfect for the job. Out of sight, out of mind, as they said - Layla saw no problem with letting this farmer drive off in his fixed-up car with the intrusive Demolition Girl secretly in an orgasmic coma in his trunk, milked and bared, for him to find later. Maybe with his more experienced hands he'd be able to get her to produce even more. It's not like he'd have much trouble subduing her.

Layla was paid. She thanked the man with a smile, and watched as he hopped in the car and started to drive off on the long trip back to his farmhouse, several hours out of the city. She watched and waited until he was out of sight over the horizon, before she quietly whispered one final passing comment to herself about the wasted, ruined superheroine.

"Fucking lightweight."

With that, Layla sighed and stretched, and got back to work. Strangely, she couldn't find it in herself to be annoyed at the loss of her wrench.

The bratty Demolition Girl had been crushed, wiped out, put to sleep, milked, creamed, ruined, and most importantly, destroyed. What a humiliating and laughable end.

12