The Devastating Erection Pt. 02

Story Info
Cuckold fantasy comes alive as she discusses ex with me.
1.9k words
4.24
24.5k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I need to tell you something." The next words out of my wife Christine's mouth would come to haunt me. Haunt me in a way that would allow the consequences of my fantasy and the full knowledge of it by my wife to never fade away again.

It had been awhile since my erectile dysfunction issues towards the beginning of our marriage. I had learned to improve my eating habits and keep myself from having too high of blood pressure. But at this point, I was still overweight.

As as a shorter guy at 5'6", I have always been used to being teased about my height. This probably underlies my thrill of imagining my wife with a larger, more fit man. A bigger and better man taking my wife. Handling her in the bedroom in ways I cannot, exciting her with his ripped physique and large cock.

The idea that my wife would be turned on by someone taller or with a bigger cock excites me in a humiliating way because there's nothing that I can do to compete or counteract that. It's devastatingly erotic.

"Is this going to piss me off. What is it?" I finally answered my wife after some awkward silence. Maybe I was just a bit grouchy that this is how we're starting our day. We were in the kitchen and had barely poured our coffee.

"Babe, maybe I shouldn't even tell you if you're going to be like that. You already sound mad!" Christine answered.

"Just tell me. I won't get..."

Christine interrupted my thought with: "I dreamed of my ex...we had sex." Her tone was one of guilt, as if she had actually committed the deed in reality. But she interrupted me, obviously anxious to get this off of her chest.

Although I knew Christine was aware of my fantasy to a point, I was shocked by her admission and unable to tell if she was trying to agitate my fantasy, or if this was a random fantasy not related to anything from it at all. It seemed like the latter as we did not regularly discuss my fantasy up to this point. After my ED issues, we had brought up my fantasy only briefly at times when she would comment about an actor she thought was super sexy on the show Outlander.

Sometimes Christine would even mention her thoughts about the actor while we were having sex. Most of the time while she was riding my cock. She gets chatty in this position and I can get all sorts of valuable information out of her.

But talking about an actor is such an unattached reality that although excites me that she was thinking about him, is not much of a consequential zone in the cuckold fantasy realm in which I existed. Having her mention her ex-boyfriend was a much different story.

I tried to act totally cool about it. "That's normal babe. You guys dated and were in a serious relationship."

Christine agreed, "I know. I just feel really guilty about it for some reason."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know...never mind. I know you're trying to get ready for work. Forget about it." Christine was hiding something.

"I don't understand why you would feel guilty about a sex dream with an ex. It's very common. You don't need to feel..."

She interrupted, "Because I enjoyed it very much. I got frustrated and I fingered myself in the middle of the night." Christine was such an innocent being who was having naughty, normal thoughts, but could not keep it to herself like most people. Her confessions would have the opposite reaction that one would expect on me.

"Wait, you fingered yourself right next to me in the bed?!" I was not angry here but more shocked than anything. I didn't know how to react to this. I wasn't expecting that additional information to her confession.

"Yes, baby. I am so sorry. I got very excited," she said.

"What made you so excited?" I asked, intently and anxiously waiting for her response. I wanted her to hurt me here with her answer. This was a moment where devastation was longed for.

She didn't give me what I wanted initially. "I don't know. I guess it was just a sex dream so I got..."

I wasn't having it. "Why were you so excited that you had to take care of yourself? Just tell me. No secrets. Shoot straight. We've always been open to each other."

"Okay then...well, we just did things in my past that I remember and when I woke up I was really turned on by them," she answered. Of course, this was not the complete answer. I wanted to know more.

"What turns you on about him that we haven't done?" I was begging for more information.

"Babe, let's talk about something else," she said, clearly trying to avoid her deep thoughts on the matter. She seemed flustered and anxious.

I pressed and was aggressive. "Tell me now. Was he better than me or something? You seem to be acting weird. Did have a huge cock or something? You've always told me I was the largest..."

Christine's face turned red quickly. If I were trying to avoid the confrontation, perhaps I would take this as a sign that this conversation was too intense and she was embarrassed at where it was leading. But although she was a rather innocent wife, I knew this was a face of guilt for having deceived me about something.

I knew right away. "Babe, was your ex bigger than me?" Delivering those words out of my mouth surprised me. My voice was slightly shaking. I had always deceived myself into believing she was telling me the truth that I was the largest cock she ever had.

But I knew her ex. He was about 6'3" and very fit. He was strong but had a slim build. He was a jerk at times and in some ways, I stole Christine away from him because he made it so easy through his actions.

How did I convince myself that she was telling me the truth and not just protecting my feelings? Now here I was about to hear the truth. It was devastating...it was...thrilling. It was...a huge fucking turn on...

As I waited for what seemed to be too long of silence from my beautiful wife, who seemed to be even more sexy in this moment than ever, I realized that I was starting to get hard. I was wearing boxers and a shirt. There's nothing that would hide my reaction. But it was too late.

"Answer me," I said firmly.

"Yes," she said.

"I knew it. You had mentioned before that he was almost as big because you were trying to tell me the truth. But I should have known...so, was he much larger?" I dared to ask.

"We don't need to be talking abou..." Christine stopped talking. She looked down at the tent that was developing in my boxers. She was reminded than that this conversation was taking form into my fantasies.

Christine is innocent minded. She never thought a conversation about a sex dream with her actual ex would amount to her husband's fantasy to be humiliated and "watch" her fuck someone else.

As she began to realize that I was not mad at her, but desperate for more information, she backed off being so closed off about it and began to embrace it. Her eyes dilated from the excitement as she came closer to me. She came over to the kitchen table where I was.

She put her hand on my chest and spoke now with confidence. She lightly told me in a teasing manner, "Yes, my ex was bigger. Noticeably bigger. I didn't want to tell you and hurt your feelings but I see now you're all excited."

She continued, "He was young and very proud of his cock. We measured it once and it was just over 9 inches. His cock was thicker than you as well...I've thought about his cock a lot actually. I never had sex with him. I was innocent enough to never have sex although he tried to several times."

My 7" cock was throbbing. I loved hearing this shit. 'What the fuck is wrong with me!' I thought to myself. I'm completely exposed to my wife on this shit. She's talking about her ex right in front of me and I am getting a hard as steel erection.

Christine moved her hands to my cock. "Do you like that? My ex was bigger than you. You can't compete with what he had, baby. He was much larger than you."

I could only moan out loud at this point. No words could justify what I was feeling. She already knew and had complete control. "Let's go to the bedroom, baby. I know you'll be late for work but...fuck it."

Christine and I ran to the bedroom. She took off my shirt that she was wearing from last night and the thong panties she must have changed into after fingering herself in the middle of the night. She normally goes to bed in panties that cover her entire ass.

She looked so amazing naked. Why was her perfect ass not enough? She works so hard working out each week. She loves to work out her legs and ass, and create this perfect booty for me. Or her perky D size tits (which had grown somehow since we first got married). But here I was, getting turned on by the fact that this beautiful, sexy wife of mine was turned on by her ex's huge cock.

"Fuck me baby," she said.

I immediately lay her down on the bed and enter into her. Her pussy is soaking wet. Much more wet than in the evenings whenever we begin foreplay and initiate sex. She was wildly turned on.

"Hard, baby...fuck me hard." These are not the normal words coming out of my wife's mouth. She is hungry for cock in a way I have never seen before. I understand what's happened.

It's devastating...it's thrilling...it's a fucking huge turn on for me.

"Do you like my cock?" I ask needing assurance as I pound her missionary style. I need to feel better about myself. I look down and see my belly hang over and press against her tight stomach.

I start having thoughts of inadequacy as I think about her ex being in my position.

"Was he in better shape?" I ask her.

Christine hesitates. "Babe, you're very strong."

"Just fucking tell me." I say, and she sees the torturous excitement in my eyes and decides to tell me like it is.

"Yes, he was very fit. Six pack, strong arms." She says.

"You would like to have him fucking you right now, wouldn't you?" I said.

"While you watch?!" She said, shockingly. She was not fucking around with me anymore and knew what I wanted to hear. "Don't think I forgot about your little problem and confession those years ago. You want to see your little wife get pounded by my ex's big cock, don't you?!"

I couldn't take it any more. The excitement had built up too much. I pulled out and ejaculated all over her stomach and tits. "I've got to get ready for work," I quickly said and rushed to the shower.

After my release, I realized I wasn't ready to discuss what just happened. She didn't insist on it either. We would bring this up again and discuss later. But it wasn't too much longer...

TO BE CONTINUED.