The Devastating Erection Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of exploring my cuckold fantasy with the wife.
908 words
3.72
42.6k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You whore! How could you?! Get out of my house you fucking slut!" These are the words you expect yourself to say whenever you wife confesses to fucking another man. It's the practical reaction to such devastating news.

But that's not how you would react, is it? And it's certainly not how I reacted. Brewing over years of our marriage, I had developed quite the fantasy of watching my wife getting fucked by a superior man.

Whenever I first met Christine, my wife, I was in shape. She was attracted to my muscular frame, and loved my blue eyes. She found me to be handsome even though I would be the shortest man she ever dated at 5'6". Christine is a sexy brunette who although only stands at 5'3", has long, toned legs with a very large, round, fit ass. She has C cup breasts, making her curvy yet toned and fuckable by all standards.

Once married, I got comfortable in overeating and not working out. I became about 50 pounds overweight (I have since lost this weight and am more fit than ever, but that's another story). I was essentially a short, balding, fat guy. Christine, however, grew hotter as she maintained a strong workout ethic.

I would come home from work exhausted, not putting in the time and effort to connect with her. She would long for attention some nights.

Christine has an exceptional sex drive. Whenever I first met her, I thought she was a "good girl" with a normal drive for sexual encounters. Over time, I would learn just how horny and "dirty" she really was (is).

Towards the beginning of our marriage when I had gained weight, I remember a night where I had issues having an erection.

"I can't get it up, babe." I said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure you're just tired," my beautiful wife said.

I remember shaking and jerking my cock hard, trying to bring life to it. I realized my high blood pressure and overeating had taken it's toll on my ability to have a full erection.

I had about a 7 inch cock at the time (it has grown over an inch since losing all of my excess weight and getting into shape). So I've never had a size issue, but certainly it was an issue not being able to get it up!

How could I not be getting an erection? My wife was laying on the bed in black lingerie in dimmed lighting, showing off her toned stomach, large breasts, and olive tanned legs. She had that indention showing in her legs, indicating she had been working out and staying sexy.

"Maybe you can do other things for me," Christine offered. This drove me crazy. I didn't want to lick her pussy to climax. This was humiliating. I wanted to plow my cock deep inside of her.

"I don't want to do that. I want to fuck the shit of you!" I said.

"But you can't get it up!" Christine reasoned. This was one of the first humiliating statements she had ever made with me. My reaction was both anger and a small sense of arousal. She had never spoken to me in this way.

"I know, babe. I'm sorry. I want to get my cock hard for you," I said.

"Me too. I need a hard cock so bad." These words stung me. She didn't say "your cock" but just a hard cock. I had caught on.

"So you just want any old hard cock, huh?" I responded, pushing against her careless statement.

"Don't be upset, babe. I am just so frustrated. I need to cum. We haven't had sex in several days and I am worked up. I've been thinking about cock...your cock all day long. And since I didn't have to work today, I haven't been distracted," she said.

Suddenly my frustration from the whole episode let to some confessions. I was still trying to get hard unsuccessfully. "I wish we could get some guy to take care of you."

She immediately responded: "Baby, no! I didn't mean anything by what I said..."

I interrupted, "It would probably be really fun for you..."

"You think I'm a slut?! That I would just find some guy to fuck me because you can't get your dick hard!" she exclaimed.

Then, there was resolve. But also a new problem. Here I was in an escalating situation where my wife was angry at me for suggesting she sleep with another man (at this point, it was just a statement made in anger by me), and now after these last words by her I feel my cock start to grow.

"I can't believe that you would suggest that I fuck another..." she said before pausing. She saw what was happening. My first "devastating erection" that would lead so many more fantasies and fulfillments with my sexy wife.

"Is that what you want? Some guy to come in here and pound me with a big, hard cock since yours isn't working?" she teased.

My cock sprang into action and became rock hard. We had unbelievable sex that night. We didn't say anything else about it. We weren't ready to explore this further just yet.

But I would continue to struggle with erections. Christine would struggle for attention, leading her to look for it elsewhere. And my reaction would tell the full story of my desires....

TO BE CONTINUED.