The Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, maybe in my life, I feel fulfilled. I cry out in joy, and I have to blink away happy tears. As I quickly approach a crashing orgasm, a cuff reaches out and clamps around the base of my penis, and the dildo pulls out fully, save for a half inch. Even the part of my mind that's resisting feels a pang of disappointment.

Then, the tones in my ears stop, and the video feed cuts. My brain clears, and suddenly I can push against the restraints once again. Still, it's no use. There's nothing. I try to push back to get the dildo back into me.

The feminine voice returns, and for the first time, she's speaking directly to me. "Hello," she says. "You are now under the control of no hypnosis, no substances, and no stimulation. Your mind and body are your own. The only thing to influence you are your memories. If you wish to stop, your memories here will be cleared, and you will wake up with no recollection of this event."

That's it, a way out. Hope rises in my throat.

"However," she continues, "if you wish to continue, you will never remember your name, and other details will be wiped from your mind. If you choose this path, your life will fundamentally change from what it was before this procedure. You will not be returned to your old existence, and instead your life will be in the hands of the highest bidder. This message will repeat in thirty seconds."

A question, two options, and brief instructions appeared on screen: "DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE?" along with "YES," and "NO." Below, the screen tells me "STATE YOUR ANSWER OUT LOUD."

I open my mouth instinctually to say no. Something, though, stops me. It's not mind control, and it's not hypnosis. It's doubt. Have I ever felt as good as I have today? Would I ever again? Even if I return with wiped memories, I don't believe I'll ever be able to shake the feeling that I missed out on... something. I have to think. Maybe if I just--

"Yes," I hear myself say, to my own surprise. Just like my earlier shouting, it's faint to my own ears. My eyes widen. I know I said it, and I felt myself said it, but it still feels so strange in my mind. However, now that it's said out loud... I can't be more sure. I want this. I want this life. I love cock and cum and being fucked, and I never ever want it to stop. I silence the part of me that's trying to fight for good. That was the old me, the one whose name is lost to history.

The screen changes. "JOY," it states, as the videos of men being used and fucked and loved all return in the background. The anal dildo, the screeching tones that now sound like music, and the inability to move of my own accord all resume as well. The same endorphin and dopamine rush as before warms me like a blanket in winter. The cuff around my penis unlocks, and my eyes quickly find the same green-haired boy as before, hoping I haven't lost my chance to cum.

As he starts to close his eyes and be fucked even harder, I find my own eyes sinking low and my own dildo speeding up. I can feel its base clapping against my ass, and a warmth, a fullness is spreading from my abdomen.

I belong to this machine now, and I've become a cock sleeve because of it. My lips part, and as I accept my role as a cum dump for whatever rich and mysterious man wants me, I feel an orgasm start to build in my thighs. It climbs up and, with the force of a dam breaking, I orgasm. My toes curl, my fingers lose feeling, and I can't think of anything else except for the immense satisfaction that's washing over every part of me. I can feel my cum spraying from my cock, and from what feels like a far distance, I hear "Dispensing eighteenth dose of donated ejaculate."

The experience of a cock inside me is joined by the feeling of a cock cumming inside me, and the hot, thick semen that I've grown to love is shot deep in my asshole. The sensation only makes the last spasms of pleasure more intense, and right before my vision fades to black, and I pass out from exhaustion, I feel nothing but happiness. The screen again tells me "GOOD BOY," and I fall asleep.

12