The Devil and the Sea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threaded the blonde hair through the ponytail opening on top of her head and pulled the zip all the way down the back, taking care not to trap her hair while I did so. I brought another item out of the bag. I hadn't told Anya about this one.

I walked around to the front of her and caught my breath. From the front, I could fully appreciate the way the corset had gathered and shaped her waist, pushing up her breasts until they were shiny, firm spheres. I could see the bump of her erect nipples clearly in the black latex and I realised that she was as aroused as I was by what was happening to her. I ran my hand over the shiny black dome of her head making sure the mask was a perfect fit. I met her eyes at last.

"You look absolutely breathtaking," I said. "How do you feel?"

"I feel amazing." She replied.

I gave her the little box in my hand. She looked down. I could tell that she was frowning but the with the mask stretched over her skin her face was reduced almost to expressionlessness.

"This is optional, but I think would really complete the picture. Have you ever worn them before?"

Anya opened the case. Inside were a pair of contact lenses.

"Let's see," she said.

I smiled. "Last thing, let me get these on you. They will disguise your height." I produced a pair of stiletto heels, also in shiny black patent leather, with four-inch heels.

"You're kidding, right?" she said. I found this hilarious.

"What?" she asked.

"You're zipped into a skin-tight latex suit that makes you look like a shiny black sex doll, and of all the outfit it's the heels that bother you?"

The masked face looked at me, dark eyes framed by black latex. Hidden behind the shiny material, I couldn't tell what she was thinking: her eyes gave nothing away. Then the corners of her mouth curved upwards into a little smile.

I knelt down and wrapped my hand around one latex ankle. She raised her leg and I slipped the shoe onto her foot. I took her other foot, repeated the process and looked up her body, suddenly very aware that the folds of her pussy lips were compressed behind a smooth latex panel directly in front of my face. I got to my feet hurriedly.

"Good view from down there?" she asked as I stood up.

I watched as she carefully slipped one lens into her eye, blinked rapidly and then inserted the other. She closed the little case with a snap and then turned to look at me. With the heels on she was suddenly a lot taller and it had an immediate effect on me. The Anya that I had shared my life with for two years was now gone, replaced by a shiny, latex dream with blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

Neither of us spoke. Anya turned around to face the mirror and let out a little gasp. Her hands seemed to be moving on their own, tracing the contours of her corset, drifting over her latex covered breasts. I watched as she circled her nipples before sliding one hand slowly down her body to run a finger across the latex that enclosed her pussy.

She stopped admiring herself and stepped close to me, reading my expression.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck right now," Anya said.

I watched, mesmerised, as her hand reached out to trace the bulge in my jeans.

"And so do you," she said. "I can't possibly concentrate like this."

Anya laid down on the bed and for a split second I wondered if she was enticing me to cross that unspoken line between us, as if being wrapped in latex had suddenly made her rethink her position on boys.

"You can watch if you like," she said, tracing her hand down towards her crotch.

I had seen Anya touch herself before, but it was always as part of her playing with Jen. This time was different: as she moved her fingers over the shiny latex, she was doing it just for herself. I laid next to her as she began to rub herself more earnestly through the latex, fingers tracing a whirling pattern over the pussy lips compressed beneath. I unzipped my fly and began to massage my already rigid cock while I watched her begin to writhe and buck her hips in impending ecstasy. Anya began to make soft cooing noises, a soprano contrast to deep moans I was used to from Jen. It was clear that she was building up to climax already and I realised how much it had already aroused her, to become enclosed in the glossy, black latex clothing.

I stroked harder, feeling my own release building as Anya popped the studs that held the crotch panel in place and slid her fingers greedily underneath the latex, burying them deep in her pussy. I followed her hand with my eyes, transfixed, as her movements became swifter and more forceful. I watched the black, shiny orbs of her breasts rising and falling as she raced for breath. Suddenly her hips began to buck and she arched her back; a high, strangled, noise welled up from deep inside her and she came; a featureless latex body writhing with its own pleasure, transported far beyond the woman I knew.

I came as well, hot and sticky, emptying my load onto my hand and t-shirt. My balls ached with the force of my release.

After a long while, Anya seemed to calm down. She buttoned her crotch panel back up and smoothed it into place.

"You've made quite a mess," she said, looking at my front.

"You put on quite a show," I replied, "I couldn't help it."

Anya sat up slowly and seemed to take stock.

"You did this to me," she said, "You brought it on yourself. Get cleaned up."

She rolled closer to me and put a hand on my chest. I tried to see past the latex mask to read Anya's expression.

"Get cleaned up," she repeated, but this time in a soft French accent, "And let's get those pictures taken."

Anya swung up off the bed and headed for the door. She stopped and looked back at me over her shoulder, caught me admiring the way the latex accentuated her legs and outlined her tight bottom.

"Then I think I'll need to really go to town on myself."

She gave me an exaggerated wink. "You're welcome to watch," she smiled.

[Author's note: If you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome]

12