The Devil and the Sea Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen was standing in the doorway, jacket wide open, allowing my eyes to sweep down the luscious curves of her body, from her perky breasts to her flat stomach, down to the neat patch of pubic hair above her pussy and then down those gorgeous, sculpted legs. I made no show of hiding it, taking my time to pay full attention to the shape of her body inside that jacket as she stood outside on the landing. My eyes drifted up towards her face.

"I got the memo," I said.

I could tell Jen was nervous, and at those words, I saw her recoil a little.

"I'm pretty shocked," I continued. "I didn't know public nudity was your thing."

Jen seemed to find her voice. "It isn't," she said in a small voice.

"You seemed to be very into it though." I watched her expression carefully as I continued, "That girl was into it too."

I looked directly into those perfect hazel eyes, seeing something in there, something undefinable. Jen was deeply in submissive mode.

I made a casual gesture at her jacket.

"I believe the instructions were to be naked," I said, beginning to close the door in her face.

The hazel eyes went wide.

"No," she gasped, "Wait. Please!"

I paused, the door still half open.

"Begging for forgiveness? We should sort that out right now," I said. "You still have your panties?"

"Yes."

"They must have had quite the workout today."

Jen nodded.

"Okay," I said. "Gag yourself with them."

I closed the door on her shocked expression. I could hear Anya moving behind me. She'd seen everything.

"How long are you going to leave her out there?" Anya asked.

"Only a minute," I replied, "But to Jen, it's going to feel like an hour."

"What are you going to do with her?"

I could see Anya was concerned, and also something else: she was very aroused.

"I'm afraid I need some release," I confessed. "I know it's different for you two, but I really miss the feeling of being inside her."

Anya seemed to understand.

"So I guess I'm asking if you're happy with me, uh, having my way tonight."

Anya paused. "You don't need my permission, Henry. She's yours as much as she's mine."

"I don't want to ruin the game," I said.

"I'm sure you'll invent some way to make good."

Anya wrapped her hands around my neck, smiling.

"Now," she said, "Meanwhile, on Earth...."

Anya nodded towards the door.

"Go get 'em stud," she said.

I turned back to the door and placed my hand on the handle. I felt nervous, or maybe excited. It felt like a long time since I'd contemplated being inside Jen, and I realised that the tease and denial games were happening to me as well as her. Anya was unaffected, quite happy to have a willing and subservient girlfriend in her bed carrying out Mistress X's orders to please her partner in any way asked of her. I needed to be inside Jen, and that passion was becoming an abiding need. I opened the door.

Jen was still standing where I'd left her, but this time her jacket was clutched in one hand and her handbag in the other. She was standing naked in her work heels, with just the smallest strip of her lace panties protruding from her lips. I didn't ask her to step inside, instead my hand went into my pocket.

I watched her eyes follow my movements, as I raised my balled fist in front of her face. I opened my fingers, releasing a blindfold. Jen looked at it and then at me, then back to the blindfold again, her cheeks padded with the fabric of her used underwear. I slipped the blindfold over her blonde hair, adjusting it so that it covered her eyes completely, then I took one of her nipples between my thumb and finger, pulling her gently so she tottered over the threshold of the doorway in her high heels, into the apartment.

We passed Anya, who was now silent, as I led Jen by the hold I had on her nipple through to the living room. Jen complied.

"Drop your stuff here," I ordered, and Jen let her jacket and handbag fall to the floor.

I stepped close to the blindfolded woman, bringing my mouth close to her ear. I saw her swallow.

"Now," I began, "I'm up to speed on what's being done to you. I have to say I like the change in you."

I tweaked the nipple for emphasis. Jen grunted.

My other hand slid down to stroke her slit. I found it moist and warm.

"So do you, it seems."

I kissed her lightly on the side of her neck, nuzzling her just below her ear, while working a finger gradually inside her.

"However," I said, and paused. Jen was now standing very straight, mouth closed, with my index finger buried all the way inside her. I let her appreciate the position she was in.

"I think you need to be reminded of who you really belong to," I growled into her ear. "I don't feel that my needs are being met."

I hooked my finger, pressing on that most sensitive area within her. She groaned through the wadded panties in her mouth.

"I'm going to fuck you until I get what I need," I said. "Given your current state, I don't expect you to hold out, which means you break Mistress X's rule about no orgasms. I expect she's going to make you confess that you failed to resist. You're probably going to plead that you had no choice, which is true because you don't. She might be lenient, but I would expect her to double your punishment."

"I don't care," I said, and I paused to let my words sink in.

"It's going to get bad for you, but good for me. This time, no safewords. No refusals. Understand?"

For a moment, Jen didn't move. I stroked her g-spot with my fingertip. She nodded.

I released her nipple, but hooked my finger inside her.

"This way," I said, and led her by her crotch through the living room and on to the balcony, into the dark.

I manoeuvred her into a position between the sun lounger and the outdoor table, facing the railing, steering her by my finger in her sopping pussy. I checked the neighbourhood: it was deserted, the apartments opposite across the narrow strip of park were obscured by the trees.

"Touch the railing," I ordered her.

Jen's hands reached out, pawing the air until she felt the cold metal. I extracted my finger from her pussy and picked up a length of rope from the little table. I leaned over Jen and began to bind her wrists to the railing.

"Secure?" I asked.

Jen tugged her bonds.

"Good."

I slapped the front of her thigh lightly. "Back."

Jen inched backwards, forcing her to stretch out and lower her head.

I slapped her thigh again. "Further."

Her rounded, pert bottom wiggled attractively as she shuffled backwards in her heels. Every time she stopped, I slapped her again, until her body was horizontal and stretched, her legs spread showing the gape of her engorged pussy lips.

"Good," I said.

I picked up more rope and began to bind one ankle to the leg of the sun lounger.

"I think you know what's going to happen to you," I said. "Just remember our neighbours. If the panties aren't enough we can always switch to a bigger gag."

I tied her other ankle to the leg of the table, fixing her in place. I ran a hand over her smooth bottom and down the back of her toned, supple thigh.

"The last thing we need is to attract attention. Anyone could look up from the street."

I pulled off my top, and began to unbuckle my belt. Jen could hear the leather slide through the buckle, and the zip of my jeans as I undid myself. Naked and spread like she was, gagged and blindfolded, her other senses would be straining to understand what was going on.

I wriggled out of my clothes and placed a fingertip directly on her clit, taking my manhood in my other hand, feeling myself becoming hard. I stepped closer, teasing my tip up and down her slit, feeling her hot juices slicken my head.

"Sorry," I said, "No foreplay. This really is all about me."

I observed Jen for a moment: she made no move to protest. Without warning, I plunged deep into her. Jen gasped, then grunted through the wadded ball of lace in her mouth. It could have been a protest, it could have been pleasure, but she had no way of pulling her panties from between her lips and I wasn't in the mood to oblige her.

I withdrew and hovered at her entrance, the very tip of my cock making contact with her slit. I placed my hands on her hips and gripped, leaving her with no doubt as to what would happen next. I felt her body tense. Anya stood behind me, watching silently.

I drove into Jen again, this time with more force, bracing myself against her hips. She felt amazing as I slid into her depths and held myself there, buried to my hilt in her hot moistness. I felt a thrill of sensation coursing through my cock, deep into my groin. I withdrew and then thrust in again, this time continuing the motion in and out, establishing a strong, deep, steady rhythm. Jen's body tensed and I could see her hands grip the rail. She began to push back against me, meeting me mid-stroke. My balls slapped against her skin and I increased my pace.

I could feel Jen's walls contracting now, in time to my thrusts, pulling me into her. The feeling sent waves of pleasure down my shaft, making my balls ache. I gripped her thighs tighter, watching my cock bury itself deep into her pussy. I was dimly aware of Anya sitting down on the sunlounger, her eyes fixed on Jen's slit as it was parted and penetrated. For some reason, being watched made my urge more insistent, as if I was the one on display. Jen gripped me tightly inside, arousing the deep animal part of my brain, the part that didn't deal in consideration or feelings, the part that just wanted to fill Jen completely, the part that didn't make love and was solely and simply concerned with the need to fuck.

I began to thrust into Jen hard, feeling my stomach muscles beginning to burn, and the cool pricking of sweat on my skin. My teeth were clenched together, my grunting sounds matching those of my bound partner, spread and stretched before me. I felt the orgasm building, and it felt wonderful. Jen was slamming hard into me now, throwing her body weight backwards to match my fevered thrusting. I felt her pussy spasm.

"Cum," I hissed through my teeth. "Cum because you can't help it."

Jen's head snapped upwards and her spine arched. She locked down hard on my cock, shuddering in the throes of her orgasm.

"Not done," I gasped, still pounding into her from behind. "We don't stop until I say."

I was close and I wasn't trying to last. I could feel the tension building up inside me and I gripped her harder, leaving red marks on her skin under my fingers. My nails dug into her soft flesh as I came to the brink, thrusting with complete abandon into her wet hole, leaving Jen no choice but to take my entire length into her, again and again. I felt her convulse into a second orgasm, clamping around my cock, her walls now trembling with the effort. I let myself go, shooting my load into her, not letting up as I emptied myself, stroke after stroke.

When I was done, I pulled out and cupped my throbbing manhood in my hand, my chest heaving from the exertion. Jen's legs folded, leaving her stretched and dangling from wrists and ankles, totally spent.

I looked towards Anya, still trying to get my breath back.

"Could you untie her please?" I asked. "I'm not sure my fingers are up to it."

Dimly in the dark, I watched Jen's slumped body from behind, lifeless now, a thin strand of pussy juice and semen hanging from the swollen and angry red lips of her pussy.

---

In the kitchen, I stood naked in front of the fridge, with a bottle of white wine in my hand and Anya's phone in the other. I re-read my message:

X: Now you need to accept your punishment. Go to the bedroom, lie down and edge yourself until I message you again

I pressed send and made my way back into the lounge, holding three glasses of wine. I passed one to Anya and held the other out to Jen, who was looking at her phone screen.

"I'll pass, actually," Jen said, smoothing her hair back behind her ear.

"Please yourself," I replied.

"On second thoughts," Jen said, taking the glass from me and draining it in one go.

She made her way to Anya's bedroom, naked and still sweaty from our session.

"Those sheets are clean on," Anya called, "Don't drip all over them."

Jen didn't reply.

Anya and I sat together on the couch and I showed her the message I sent.

"You're pretty relentless," she said.

"Says you."

Anya gave a little laugh. I became aware that she was the only one of us still clothed. She was surfing the shows and stopped on a documentary about otters.

"This good?" she asked. "It goes for an hour."

"Really? You think Jen's going to stand an hour?"

Anya shrugged and I could see her secret little smile.

"She'll go for as long as she's told."

Anya wriggled on the couch, then looked at me.

"Henry, would you mind if...?" she asked.

It took me a moment to understand what she was asking, then I replied, "Sure. Where?"

Anya shrugged. "Well the bedroom's occupied, and the kitchen's uncomfortable."

"You could use my bed," I offered.

Anya seemed to consider it, before replying, "No. That's your domain."

I took a sip of wine, and said, "Whatever you want. Shall I leave you to it?"

Anya shook her head. "You don't have to. It's not like we have any secrets, hey."

She reached a hand down into her sweatpants and began to move rhythmically under the fabric.

"Oh God," she moaned, "That's so much better."

As Anya slowly worked her herself up to a shuddering climax, I tried to concentrate on the otters on the screen. However, my mind was on the woman squirming next to me on the couch as her orgasm crested, and the naked woman on Anya's bed obediently edging herself because her Mistress had decided she needed to be punished.

My mind drifted back to Lily's comments earlier in the day. So, everyone at work thought I was a sex stud, did they? If only they knew my real position.

I had the devil on one side of me, and on the other side, the deep blue sea.

[Author's note: If you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the previous book, The Monogamists, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

12