The Devil and the Sea Ch. 08

Story Info
Henry checks in with Jen but finds the game has gone too far.
4.7k words
4.83
7.2k
6

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,477 Followers

[Recap: Anya wants to learn how to top Jen so with Henry's help they've concocted Mistress X, an online domme profile. The latest challenge turned Jen into a mindless sex doll for Henry and Anya to use, unable to move or cum without her Mistress's permission. Henry is merciless, Jen's submissiveness is fully tested, and Anya finally embraces her dominant side. It seems like the game has reached its conclusion....

You can read 'The Monogamists' for the backstory if you want to find out how Henry, Jen and Anya met.]

THE LONG HIKE TO PIVOT POINT

The heat descended in earnest in the afternoon as we made our way along the trail, pricking sweat under my arms and coating the back of Jen's shapely legs with a light sheen of moisture. We had been discussing her father, or more accurately, I'd been feeling my way through the minefield. He'd been on the news the previous night, throwing his hat in the ring to be nominated in the elections.

"He ever showed any interest in politics?" I asked, trying to maintain a light, even tone, while watching Jen for any signs of a change in mood.

"Yeah, way back," she replied, shrugging, as we climbed higher on the stony track.

I pressed a little further. "Reckon he's got a chance?"

All I could see was the back of Jen, the way the muscles of her legs worked in her exercise shorts, the perfect curve of her bottom; her face was turned away from me. I tried to stay focused: I was venturing into deadly terrain armed with nothing more than a water bottle and a tube of sun cream.

"Probably. He wouldn't have done it without knowing he had backing."

"From your mother?"

I heard her laugh, "Oh, that's a given. She'll back him to the hilt. No, I mean from his friends."

"Water?" I asked.

Jen stopped and ran her hands through her dirty blonde hair, smoothing back the loose strands sticking to her face.

"Love some," she replied.

I swung the pack off my shoulder, unzipped it and fished out a couple of drink bottles. They were now only half full. I handed one to Jen and she chugged the water, thirstily.

Watching her carefully, I continued, pushing towards what I really wanted to talk about. "You heard his platform though?"

She closed the top of the drink bottle with a pop and handed it back to me to stow in the pack.

"I did," she replied, cocking her head as she looked at me. "Just get it out, Henry. Say it."

"He's going heavy on family values."

"Yep, that's what'll get him elected."

"But, uh...."

Jen folded her arms over her chest. "Let's just skip to the answers you want," she said, "Yes, traditional family values. Yes, we don't fit into that concept. Yes, we've always known that. Anything else?"

"Are you alright with it?"

"Nothing to do with me."

Her hazel eyes were locked on me, side-lit in the sun, luminous.

"Pass me the sun cream?"

I rummaged around in the pack again and found the little bottle. The inquisition was clearly over, and I had an answer, of sorts. Jen wasn't going to talk about her father or any of her family issues.

Jen unzipped her exercise jacket and shook it off. Underneath, she wore a sports bra in blue lycra, matching her exercise shorts and I could see the rectangle of her phone clearly outlined in the tight fabric on her thigh. She began to tie her jacket around her waist, but I stopped her.

"No, give it to me," I said. "I'll put it in the bag."

"I can carry it," Jen said, "That bag must weigh a ton already."

I took the jacket from her and stuffed it into the pack.

"I want an uninterrupted view of your bottom as we walk," I confessed.

Jen smiled coyly and said, "Yes, sir."

"Motivation," I explained, feeling relieved that Jen's mood hadn't changed. "This pack's heavy."

"Yeah," Jen agreed, the half-smile still playing on her lips, "I can hear you grunting like a pack horse behind me. Tell me though," she said, raising her hands to her sports bra, "the grunting's not just from exertion, is it?"

Jen hooked her thumbs beneath the underside of her bra and raised it slightly, showing the soft curve of the underside of her breasts. She grinned, then smoothed her bra back into place.

"If you need more motivation at any time," she purred, "Just ask."

Jen flipped open the little bottle and poured some cream out into her hand. She passed the bottle to me, apparently oblivious to the effect that she was having on me, and began to smother her shoulders and arms.

She turned away from me. "Can you do my back?"

I popped the lid on the bottle and squirted out a handful of cream onto her shoulders. The blue lycra crossed her back in an intricate pattern, running up to two thin straps looped up over her shoulders. Jen's breasts were relatively modest compared to Anya's, making the engineered fit of a sports bra less of a necessity, but it still shaped her cleavage wonderfully. My hands spread the cream over her shoulder blades before venturing under her bra to work the cream thoroughly into her skin. I squirted out more cream and began to smooth it down the ridges of her spine.

"Don't forget the join," Jen reminded me.

Obliging, I reached down and rolled the top of her tight lycra shorts down until I had exposed just the very top of her bottom cheeks. I worked my way down the small of her back and across the top of her cheeks. My thumb pressed into the soft skin above her cleft, feeling where her toned and shapely buttocks met the base of her spine. I rubbed in slow circles, dipping my thumb into the top of her cleft.

Jen sighed and backed into me, allowing her bottom to brush against the fabric of my shorts. I circled her waist with both hands and hooked my thumbs under the smooth fabric, gently pulling down. Jen thrust her bottom hard against me, feeling my rigid member press into her flesh, and then stepped away.

Jen smoothed the waistline of her shorts back into place and said, "We're not going to be home before dark at this rate."

She picked up the bag and began to pack the sun cream and water bottles back in.

"Hold on," I said and took my bottle. I'd quite forgotten to drink.

Jen leaned into me and gave me a kiss. I felt her finger tracing the outline of my cock in my shorts.

"You're insatiable," she teased, and turned back up the trail, leaving me scrambling to zip up the pack and follow her.

"Must be even more difficult to walk now," she called over her shoulder, "With that hard-on."

It was true, and the view I had of Jen from behind in nothing more than a sports bra and body-hugging exercise shorts was not helping.

"How's the motivation?" she asked.

"Solid," I replied, "I have very solid motivation at this point."

Her ponytail shook and I heard her laugh.

---

We had been making our way along a long loop track through the forest that rose and fell through some rugged terrain. It felt like an appropriate way to spend Sunday, after the games of the day before. I had woken up early to a tap on the arm: Jen needed to get out of bed and had elected to wake me up, rather than Anya on the other side of her. We had all chosen to sleep together, which was far from the norm for us, and it was tacitly agreed that my bed was probably uninhabitable after last night, so we were cuddled together in Anya's.

Jen had smiled, kissed me and then whispered in my ear if I would like some breakfast. By the time I'd got up and been to the toilet, I could already smell the delicious aroma of bacon and eggs. I wandered into the kitchen.

"Breakfast of champions," Jen said, waving a hand towards the breakfast counter to indicate that I should sit. She had pulled on a cotton nightie that stopped mid-thigh, and I found my eyes tracking the curves of her bottom under the material as she dished out the contents of the frying pan onto a serving plate.

"That's a lot of breakfast," I said.

"I'm ravenous," Jen replied. "Apparently fuck dolls do a lot of things, but one of them isn't eat."

"Ah," I said, "Sorry."

I realised that in all the fun the previous afternoon, Anya and I had both eaten in the afternoon while Jen was frozen in place on the bed waiting for her owners to arrive.

"Not your fault," Jen conceded, amiably. "I managed to snatch a muesli bar when I got home. It's a small price to pay."

I served myself from the plate and began to eat, thinking.

"Why don't we do a walk today?" I asked. "The weather looks like it's gonna be amazing."

"I'd like that," Jen replied. "I spent a lot of yesterday lying on my back. It'd be nice to give the rest of my muscles some exercise."

---

We followed the path along the top of a ridge, where it met up with a wide fire trail and we could walk easily side by side. Steeling myself, I broached the subject that had been on my mind since I woke up.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jen replied.

"After yesterday. It was pretty wild. I just wanted to check in."

Jen seemed to consider her answer.

"I'm good," she said, then corrected herself. "No, I'm really good."

"You were gone for a lot of the day. What did you get up to?" I asked, before gesturing towards the front of her shorts, the tight blue fabric coving her newly hairless crotch. "Aside from that."

Jen slid her hand into mine and smiled to herself.

"Mistress X gave me an exercise," Jen said. "It was mind-blowing."

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I coaxed.

Jen squeezed my hand and began to talk. As I listened, I began to build up the missing pieces of the previous day, seeing events from Jen's perspective.

"Firstly, there was being given a full body wax," Jen said. "I have to confess that the idea of being completely smooth and hairless had never really occurred to me but now, afterwards, looking at myself in the mirror I feel," she shrugged, "I dunno... transformed."

"Yeah," I confessed. "When I saw you laid out on the bed, I...."

I cut myself off, not finishing the sentence because I would have been confessing something monstrous. Walking into the bedroom yesterday afternoon, I had been feeling twinges of guilt at putting Jen through such an ordeal: controlling her, frustrating her, humiliating her. But there was a part of me that relished seeing her dancing on Mistress X's strings as I puppeteered her further and further into the submission she had begun to crave. Standing over her naked body and reading the note she had been instructed to write, knowing that she had written the words gladly in her own hand that gave her to me as a mindless sex object, I felt something else rise within me, overpowering the guilt and the caution about going too far with the person I loved. Maybe I was strong enough to carry out the plan. But maybe I was too weak to resist my own dark needs.

"It felt so hot for me too," Jen said, cutting into the flow of my thoughts. "I just had to lie there and let everything happen. I was completely at your mercy. It was so erotic."

Jen's thumb brushed across the back of my hand. She was getting turned on again as she relived the moment.

"It was the same at the park," Jen continued. "Mistress X ordered me to lie in the middle of the park in a bikini, taking a video of myself, and I wasn't allowed to move."

"How did she tell you when it was over?" I asked. I already knew the answer but was curious to hear it from Jen's side.

"She made me put the egg inside me and she controlled it," Jen replied. "She remote-controlled me with it."

I watched as Jen bit her lip. The memory was obviously turning her on.

"I laid on the grass and I could feel her increasing and decreasing the vibration level," she said. "She would make me so hot and then just as I thought I was going to cum, she would turn it back down again. After a while I just kinda forgot the egg was in me at all. It was like the feeling just flowed into me. As I filled up then she just drained it out of me again."

Jen stopped and turned to me. "It was surreal, like I was out of my body."

I looked deep into those hazel eyes and saw the rekindling of need.

She continued, "Then later, on the bed, when you both took turns with me. It was the same. I had no control, I just let it all happen."

I remembered how she was at the end, the way her body suddenly relaxed, the serene and astonished expression on her face.

"What happened at the end, when Anya took control afterwards?" I asked, "You seemed to just, I dunno... zone out."

I was conscious that we were standing in the middle of the track in the heat, a long way from anywhere, not a soul around.

"I don't know exactly," Jen said, puzzled, "Anya told me not to cum and I was trying so hard not to and it was all I could think about, not being allowed to orgasm. Suddenly, I was just not there, I was gone. I built up past the point of orgasm, but my body wasn't listening to me anymore. It was only listening to her, so I just kept building."

Jen slid her hands around my waist, drawing me closer.

"Then I remember Anya telling me to cum, and this massive wave just hit me. Each time she said it my body just obeyed. I was just along for the ride. She could have told me to cum fifty times and I would have orgasmed every time. It was like I didn't have the option of resisting her. It was like I didn't exist."

Her beautiful hazel eye sparkled.

"I need to fuck you," I said.

"I need you to fuck me," Jen replied.

I led her by the hand off the track and into the bushes. We walked amongst the trees for a hundred metres until we came to a clearing on the back slope of the ridge where a gap in the canopy of the falling terrain opened into a view of the entire valley.

Jen slid her fingers down to my waist and undid my trousers, working in quick, precise movements to slide my shorts and underwear down into a bundle around my feet. My cock began to rise. Her hands came up to my t-shirt, grasping it and tugging it up over my head, peeling the straps of the backpack off at the same time. In moments, I was standing before Jen in only my hiking shoes.

Jen knelt down in front of me and leaned forwards to place kisses on my rapidly hardening member. She worked her way down the side of my shaft, stopping only to pull her bra up over her head and wriggle out of her skin-tight shorts. Jen's hand encircled the base of my shaft and she wrapped her lips around my tip. She paused and made sultry eye contact with me, then she slid her mouth down my engorged member. I could feel the tip of her tongue exploring the contours of my cock as she drew me fully into her mouth.

It felt incredible. Looking down into her eyes, I saw the lust there. She knelt in the dirt, body waxed and shining with sweat, legs parted to present her pussy for full view. She began to extract me from her mouth slowly and I watched my cock emerge from her lips, slick with her saliva.

Jen grasped my hips and pulled down. I understood what she wanted and dropped to the ground. Sitting bare in the dirt, I watched as Jen straddled me and positioned her slit on the tip of my fully erect cock. She bore down on me in one strong movement, taking me inside her completely and down to my balls.

"Oooh," she sighed, and her head rolled back.

I felt her vaginal walls tighten and then relax.

"Do you like that baby?" she cooed. "Do I feel good?"

"Ahh, yes," I breathed, surprised at how slick she was and how far along I already was myself: a combination of listening to Jen's fantasies; her smooth, hairless, toned body; and the incessant heat.

Jen began to rise and fall, the walls of her pussy slipping up and down my cock, burying me deep inside her, feeling her walls clench and grip my cock for its pleasure, and then slide back up to repeat the process again. I reached up to pull her down to me, bringing her tantalising breasts within reach of my mouth and began to kiss the soft mounds.

Jen began to groan, already building up to a climax as she squeezed me deep inside herself, gripped me and then pulled up off my shaft. I felt her body writhe, the muscles playing under her skin as she controlled the angle and position of her hips, directing my rigid member to exactly the right spot deep within her.

My lips found one of her nipples and I drew it into my mouth, teasing around it with strong swirls of my tongue. Jen's moans grew louder.

"Don't hold back, baby," she groaned. "Just fill me. I want to feel you cum."

I began to rock my hips to meet her downward thrust, driving my cock harder and deeper into her. I could feel the moisture from her lips soaking into my pubic hair.

"I'm ready for you," Jen breathed, "Go wild, I want you to."

I thrust upwards with my groin, sitting up and sliding my legs under me, scraping my knees in the dirt, until I was kneeling with Jen in my lap, still impaled on me. I slid my hands down to grasp the firm flesh of her bottom, lifted her off me slightly and then used the extra leverage to begin driving hard into her.

Jen drove back down onto my cock with the same tempo, our crotches slapping together in a building rhythm. Jen's head tipped forward, planting kisses on my neck. I felt hot breath on my chest as she tucked her head down between us to watch herself being impaled mercilessly on my cock. I felt her pussy muscles break their solid grasping rhythm, becoming erratic as she began to lose control.

Jen groaned intensely. "Nnnh," she exclaimed, "I'm gonna...."

I gave up the fight against the building pressure in my own core and thrust into her as hard as I could. She spasmed and her pussy muscles clamped down hard on my cock. I tipped over the edge and filled her pussy with my cum, a deep growl tearing from my throat as I released myself inside the gorgeous body of my lover.

Her body arched as her climax throbbed through her. I felt her pussy twitching around me, the spasms milking the cum from my cock until I was spent. Finally, she exhaled and flopped against me.

"I needed that," Jen said at last.

I ran my hand through her hair and kissed her deeply.

"I love you babe," I said.

"I love you too. You can do that to me forever."

---

Afterwards, fingers entwined with mine, sitting naked in my lap, Jen finally spoke.

"It's crazy," she said, "Crazy how horny I feel all the time."

"You've had a big weekend."

"I suppose."

I ventured towards the question I most needed to ask.

"Jen," I said, "How far do you think you want to go with this? I mean, it's been quite intense. Your libido is off the charts, and it wasn't low to begin with."

Jen wriggled slightly, adjusting herself in my lap as she contemplated my question.

"In the park," she began, "When I got changed into my bikini, Mistress X had me stand frozen in the middle of the toilet. I waited and waited for the remote-control buzz to tell me I could move, but it just didn't come. She left me there, and I knew I couldn't move."

"But you could, right?"

"I suppose, if there was a fire or something, but I really didn't want to. I had my eyes closed and I heard someone come in. I heard her stop, I felt her looking at me."

"Then what happened?"

"She had to go around me to wash her hands. I could feel her standing right next to me. Then I heard her walk away."

"And you didn't think about moving?" I asked.

"Never. It was so humiliating and so arousing, just being put on display for a total stranger. And then I felt her touch my hair."

Jen bit her lip again.

"I nearly came on the spot," she said. "I've never been even close to doing that. It's like Mistress X got inside my head and started rewiring the controls."

I hugged Jen close. She looked into my eyes.

"Jen," I began, "You could get really fucked up by this. Maybe we give it a break and let thing cool down for a while. I mean, you must be exhausted. I know I am, and so's Anya. Look at just now."

"You liked it though, didn't you?" she asked, suddenly unsure.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,477 Followers
12