All Comments on 'The Devil and the Sea Ch. 08'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The whole 'giving him a hard on' thing is so tired.

It's in practically every story and it's just...boring.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 2 years agoAuthor

Fair point. Instead, how about we go a little more off-piste...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I disagree with the 1st comment, about giving him a hard on. It’s a natural consequence, cause and effect. They all have high libidos for obvious reasons.

I love what they’re doing with Mistress X but it obviously does have the potential to make their lives implode. Like her partners worrying if Jen is falling for Ms X, is she thriving too much on her perception of risky behaviour or will it fuck over her self esteem when she discovers it was them, will she feel used and betrayed treated like a joke? I desperately want them to get that HEA they deserve. Obviously it’s all in your hands as to how it plays out.

Jen should realise that a good dominant is going to play mind games and that she’s never truly at risk (like thinking a stranger touched her in the bathroom). It’s something that the logical brain understands by consistent behaviour, he/ she has never put me in harms way therefore this will be safe too. As a sub there is ALWAYS that mind fuck of “what if”, what if it really is a stranger next time. As well as what if next time is more than I can handle?

The only thing that really surprised me in this was that Henry didn’t recognise her being in subspace. Fingers crossed that there’s no sub drop coming up. Anya and Henry both looked like they hit Dom/ Domme space too. This was without a doubt a truly exceptional chapter, love this throuple. Poor Jen has more trials coming her way via her parents and possibly public opinion because of the political situation. On the upside for us readers it means you have a lot more planned! Yay !!

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES