The Devil and the Sea Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I reassured her. "It was wonderful. But it's like you're packing it in, like you're bingeing on sex."

"I know," she said, and laid her head against my neck, "I know."

"But this was really nice. I don't need you to be a doll or see you naked in public, I love you like you are," I continued, "It felt normal. Like we were just making love. It was fantastic."

"Yeah," Jen said, "It was. I'm so glad we could just make love. And you don't have to be so worried about me. I know what I'm doing."

She kissed me to emphasise the point. "Though, we're naked, outside, again. It's getting to be a little like us and elevators."

Jen flashed me a smile and her cheek dimpled in such a way that my heart melted. I just held her close.

We lapsed into silence, the late afternoon heat pricking sweat on our naked bodies, Jen resting against me. I felt relieved, and the pressure that had been bearing down on me over the last few days began to lift. It seemed like Jen had gotten what she needed from Mistress X and we were all now able to go on into a better place. Anya had learned so much from the experience, and so had I, and Jen had been given a chance to explore her deep-seated need to be objectified and controlled.

As we sat there, I imagined ways in which we could incorporate that into our relationship in the future. Anya and I could take turns taking Jen to that special place. It would bring the three of us closer together; in the end, despite my fears of calamity, I was suddenly optimistic that it would all work out.

Jen stretched and got up from my lap to retrieve her clothes.

"We should head back," she said as she slipped her legs through her shorts and pulled them up.

"Sure," I replied and grabbed my shorts from where they had been discarded on the ground.

"If we're not too tired, maybe I could get another one in with you tonight. And I'll see if Anya feels like one too."

My hands paused on my zipper.

"You want more?" I asked. The pressure began to weigh down on me again.

"Yeah," Jen replied casually, threading her arms through her sports bra and pulling it down over her breasts.

"I need to get as much in as I can," she continued. "I don't know when I'll get to do this again after today."

I struggled to keep my expression neutral. "Why?" I asked.

Jen pulled her phone out of her hip pocket. She tapped the screen a few times and then gave it to me.

I saw the messages on the screen, timestamped to just before we started the walk:

J: Mistress, I wanted to thank you for what you did yesterday. It opened up a new world for me that I want to explore. Would I be permitted to meet you in person? I would very much enjoy submitting myself to you firsthand

J: In anticipation, I'm going to go into chastity after today until we meet so that I'm ready for however you decide to use me. If this is too much for you then please say so, but I don't think I can bear much longer not being able to see you. After what you did to me yesterday I want to feel how it feels to let you take control of me completely. Please let me know if you want it too

I handed the phone back to Jen, imagining how Anya would feel at home, reading those messages. Like me, she had already gotten what she was looking for from the exercise and was expecting a return to a period of normality in our relationship. But Jen was far from done; she wanted to push further, to deepen her submission to her fantasy Mistress. We had gone from being back on track to careening headlong down the mountain, all in the space of an hour. I suddenly felt close to breaking point, but suppressed the emotion brutally as I faced up to Jen.

"Let's get going," I said, pulling my t-shirt on and scooping up my pack. "After you."

I followed Jen back to the fire trail, but my mind was no longer on the shape of her in front of me. Instead, my thoughts were churning. I considered messaging Anya to check in, but that wouldn't help either of us.

It was clear now that Jen was hell-bent on this new direction. I recalled the chilling, calculated way that she phrased the messages to Mistress X, tempting the woman with her submissiveness, trying to press Mistress X's buttons, assuming that she was dealing with a strong female dominant who would relish the chance to induct a young, sexy, willing slave into her control.

I understood, finally, the true extent of the landscape unfolding in Jen's head, saw the ways that she was sucking everyone into it. As we walked along the trail, I felt myself begin to analyse patterns and map potential outcomes, the old familiar habit. In the end there was only one way forward that didn't have the absolute guarantee of destroying all our lives, I realised. There was one last lever left that we could still use to steer with: we had control of Mistress X.

"Okay," I said at last. "I think you should meet up with her. But I will set it up. I need to make sure it's safe."

Jen said nothing, but slipped her arm around my waist.

That was it. The decision was made. A meeting, a one-off chance to experience female domination in the flesh, a chance for Jen to tick it off her list, then afterwards, Anya's big reveal to show Jen she could give her want she wanted, after all. It seemed like a neat way to tie up the loose ends.

The only way out was through.

[Author's note: Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the previous book, The Monogamists, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

12