The Devil and the Sea Ch. 12

Story Info
Aftermath, judgement. Anya's surprise decision shocks Henry.
3.4k words
4.82
9k
8

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,453 Followers

[Recap: Henry and Anya spiced up their relationship with Jen by concocting Mistress X, an online domme profile, played by Anya in black latex. Jen went too far, craving submission to her Mistress instead of her life with her partners. Anya pushed Jen to the limit in the hotel room, forcing her to choose between love and slavery. Now Jen has to pick up the pieces.

You can read 'The Monogamists' for the backstory if you want to find out how Henry, Jen and Anya met.]

LIFE CHOICES

I swirled the tea aimlessly with a spoon. Behind me, I could hear the clink of glassware. Anya was cleaning out the kitchen cupboard and hand washing the collection of wine glasses that we'd had in there since we moved into the apartment. The morning sun streamed in through the window and I watched her at work, intently plunging each glass into the soapy water and wiping it.

I heard the bedroom door open. The clink and splash of washed glasses fell silent for a moment. I felt the sweat prick on the palms of my hands.

"Hey babe," said Jen, appearing in the doorway. I looked up and she smiled, cheeks dimpling. Even dishevelled as she was, dirty blonde hair tangled, cotton nightgown creased and stretched out of shape, she still made me catch my breath. I watched her smile falter.

She stepped into the room and could now see that I wasn't alone. Her eyes darted from my face to Anya's back; Anya resumed her dunking and wiping of the glassware.

"I thought you were staying at your sister's for the weekend," Jen said.

Anya's shoulders shrugged, but she carried on washing. "Plans change," she said, flatly.

Jen's gaze shifted back to me. The smile faded completely from her face.

"How was your night?" I said, trying to keep my voice casual.

Jen frowned. "Okay, I guess."

"Get up to much?"

"Not really."

Jen backed up against the refrigerator, surveying me carefully. "How was your night?" she asked.

"Oh, it was pretty long," I said. I reached into my pocket and my fist balled around the item in there. I didn't speak. Anya continued with her task.

Jen broke the silence at last. "Is everything okay?"

"Ah, Jen," I replied, "You tell me, babe."

I brought my fist out of my pocket and set it down on the table. Jen watched it nervously. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Anya place a glass upside down on the drying rack very carefully. She spread her arms out and gripped the edge of the counter. I could see the tension in her shoulders. I opened my fist and dumped the contents onto the table.

Jen reacted as if I had actually hit her. Her eyes went to the loop of leather on the table. With a finger, I casually teased it around until the collar sat circular on the surface, the shiny steel ring facing her. Her eyes were wild now, darting from me to Anya's bunched shoulders, and back again.

Jen blurted, "I can explain!"

"You are so fucking juvenile," Anya hissed, still not turning around.

Jen was frantic now, her hands in front of her, pleading. "Please...!"

I interjected. "You went behind our backs. The one thing you should never have done, and you did it. You betrayed us."

"I didn't!" Jen gasped, and I could see tears well up in her eyes.

I leaned forward in my chair, enunciating each word, "Then where were you last night?"

Jen clasped her hands together. Her head bowed. "I went to see her. I'm sorry," she said, "I'm so sorry."

"Why?" I asked.

Jen wrung her hands for a long time, seemingly unable to answer.

"And I don't want your bullshit made-up answer Jen," I said, "I don't want you to tell me what you think I want to hear. At least have the fucking common decency to give us the truth."

Jen shuddered, but drew herself a little straighter.

"I went because I needed to," she said at last. Again, the room lapsed into silence.

Anya exhaled, still facing the wall. "That's it, isn't it Jen?" she said, ominously quiet, "It's always about what you need. Like the kid that always wants all the toys. Tell me Jen, what was going through your head when you on your knees in front of her?"

Jen didn't speak, staring at the back of her wife's head, looking for a way out.

Anya exploded: "I want a fucking answer!"

Jen was scared now, her eyes wide and red, scanning between the two of us, her mouth opening and closing but no words coming out.

"Did I cross your mind?" Anya raged, "Or Henry? Or was it all just about what you fucking need?"

"No," Jen sobbed, "No! I...."

"Don't lie to me, bitch," Anya spat. I could see her arms were trembling. "Either the next thing you say is the truth, or we're done. Why did you do it?"

Something broken inside Jen. She crumpled inwards, face slick with tears.

"I just wanted to be free," Jen said, barely above a whisper.

I rose from my chair and came around the table to her. "You are free," I said, "You didn't need some Mistress to tell you that."

"I did," Jen said, "I needed...."

I understood what Jen needed, why she sought out the control, and also paradoxically why she always had to be the alpha female.

I held her face in my hands. "You went looking for peace," I said gently, "But you asked for oblivion."

Jen looked up at me, amazed.

"How?" she said, "How did you know that?"

She looked first at me, then at Anya.

"Oh Jen," Anya said, "We know everything."

I unbuckled my belt slowly, as Jen watched on, horrified. Without a word, I cupped the back of her head with my hand and directed her forwards until her legs pressed against the kitchen table. I reached down to the hem of her nightgown and worked it up her legs and bottom, then I gave her a small shove in the back, making her tumble face-down onto the table, fully exposed to me from the waist down. I could still see the faint marks on her bottom from her whipping the night before.

Slowly, I took the buckle of my belt in my hand and wrapped a turn of the leather around my fist. The leather creaked. Jen's head turned so that she could see the belt as I raised it high over my head.

"Henry, please don't," Jen sobbed. The fear in her face faded into something else, something like resignation. "Anya, please don't let him do this to me," she begged in a tiny voice.

Anya turned around, her forehead furrowed and her eyes screwed tightly closed, and said, "I'm the last person you should be asking for help."

Anya opened her eyes. Jen looked into twin orbs of merciless, icy blue, and her legs collapsed from under her. She began to weep uncontrollably.

I dropped the belt onto the table and instead I picked up the collar.

"Whatever you decide, I can live with," I said to Anya. She walked around the table to me and lifted the collar out of my hand. For a moment Jen was forgotten as she cried on the table. Anya looked gravely into my eyes and I found myself deeply unnerved by the cold, unyielding blue.

"Whatever I decide?" she asked.

"All the way," I replied.

Anya looked at me strangely and I felt that we had passed a threshold. She turned to the shuddering figure splayed half-naked on the kitchen table and ran her hand lightly up Jen's spine.

"Do you know what would have happened if you hadn't used your safeword last night?" Anya said, coolly.

Her hand caressed Jen's back and moved up between her shoulder blades until her fingers curled around Jen's neck.

"This morning, we would have been gone."

I saw Jen's body tense up, quivering. Anya let her words sink in.

"You would have been alone."

Holding the collar in her other hand she fed the strap under Jen's neck and fastened the collar snugly. Jen seemed to melt as she felt the collar press against her neck. Her trembling subsided and her breathing became more even. Anya stroked her hair gently, and then reached up to her own eyes, popping the coloured lenses out and leaving them on the table.

"You know what this means?" she asked.

Jen nodded, eyes red with tears.

"You know what we can do to you?"

Jen nodded again.

"Say it."

"Anything," Jen said, "I wear the collar. You own me. You can do anything to me."

I smoothed my hand down her naked, trembling rear, following the cleft between her cheeks until my fingers traced underneath to her slit. It was dry: Jen wasn't playing. I pushed a little further forward until I could feel her hood.

"We can," I said. "When the collar is on, you're our property. You have no rights, beyond your safeword. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Jen replied.

"Good," I said. "One more thing. To even up the relationship, we're going to have matching rings. Mine will go here."

I traced round her pussy lips with my ring finger.

"Yours will go here."

With my index finger and thumb, I pinched Jen's clit. She gasped.

I stroked her hair, and said, "Whenever you look down at your body, whenever you get dressed, whenever you go to the toilet, or you're in the shower, you will see the ring that we put into you and you'll be reminded that you're owned. That you're loved."

Anya's finger traced around Jen's collar until she found the shiny metal ring attached to its front. She curled her finger through the hoop and tugged, slowly, forcing Jen to raise herself up off the table.

"Stand," she said.

Jen stood awkwardly, acutely aware that the other woman held her in place by the metal ring on her collar. Anya tugged her forward, forcing her to bend so that Anya could speak into her ear.

"You belong to us," she whispered. "You always belonged to us."

Anya took my hand in hers and led me towards her bedroom, towing Jen behind her by the collar. Jen had no idea what was coming next, and neither did I. I was just relieved that Jen had yielded and confessed instead of storming out. We had been teetering so close to the end of everything.

Anya led us into her bedroom and stood Jen in the middle of the floor. Without a word, Anya lifted Jen's nightie up over her head to reveal her beautiful, toned, naked body. Jen began to kneel, but Anya slid her finger through the collar ring again, holding her up.

"It's good to see that you've learned your lessons, but I've got something else in mind," Anya said. She dragged the taller woman backwards towards the bed until Jen fell back onto the sheets. Anya continued to tug the collar, forcing Jen to shuffle up the bed until Anya was satisfied with her position. Jen's eyes were flicking from Anya to me, trying to work out what was going to happen. Anya surprised us both.

Her hands lifted my t-shirt, pulling it over my head. Anya had never undressed me before. She dropped my top on the ground and wriggled out of her own clothes, to stand in front of me completely naked, her soft, wide dark eyes locked on mine. She slid her hands down to my waist and shucked my shorts off me, inching the fabric over my robust erection, then leaned forwards to give me a kiss. I frowned in confusion, but Anya's intense expression didn't waver, nor did she look away from me as she clambered onto the bed. She positioned herself on her pillows, Jen lying spreadeagled between us. I shuffled onto the foot of the bed, kneeling between Jen's spread legs. Anya shuffled forwards until her thighs were straddling Jen's head. She leaned forwards, raising her bottom into the air, and I found myself leaning forwards to meet her halfway, our faces now almost touching, lost in her eyes. Whatever this was, Anya had planned it and rehearsed it meticulously in her head.

"Remember," she whispered, "All the way?"

Anya lowered her pussy gently towards Jen's upturned face, and finally broke eye contact to watch the woman lying below us meet her halfway, bringing her lips into contact with Anya's slit. I reached down to Jen's folds and this time I felt heat and moisture there. I rubbed my palm against her pussy lips and could feel the wetness of Jen's slit on my hand. Anya began to rock her hips back and forth as Jen's tongue penetrated her and her lips puckered around Anya's clit. When Anya looked back to me, her face was radiant with joy.

I lowered the tip of my cock to Jen's crotch, working my head up and down Jen's lips. Anya moaned appreciatively and I realised that whatever I made one woman feel, the other would feel moments later through Jen's ministrations. I slid my head back and forth along Jen's lips, letting her moisture coat the shaft of my cock. One of Jen's hands snaked up to massage Anya's clit, her other found its way between my legs and began to fondle my balls.

I was rock hard now, and the feeling of being handled by one partner while seeing my other partner pleasured by Jen's willing tongue drove me to new levels of excitement. Pre-cum oozed plentifully from my tip as I drew it back down to the base of Jen's opening. I changed my angle and this time when I pushed forwards, I drove myself into her. I felt Jen's body tense and a moment later Anya made a soft, high noise. Jen clenched herself reflexively around me, as if protesting my withdrawal from inside her. I pushed in again, and a moment later Anya cooed, closing her eyes and reaching out now for Jen's nipples. In response Jen's fingers began to work faster at Anya's clit. Anya tweaked Jen's nipples and a moment later I felt a powerful contraction around my cock, all three of us surrendering to a glorious feedback loop.

My cock had been denied the night before, after spending the night attempting to burst out of my trousers. It was now more than ready to give pleasure to the woman beneath me, and by proxy the one before me. I began to drive longer and harder into Jen and I could hear her smothered moans as she embedded her face in Anya's dripping pussy, fingers still rubbing furiously at Anya's clit.

The sight of my partners in front of me, the exquisite pressure on my manhood, the feeling of breaking a relationship taboo, all began to have a familiar effect on me. There was no possibility of a change in position, but that must have been Anya's intention.

"Don't make me wait," Anya breathed, "I want to cum now."

I kept up a steady cadence, trying to keep control though I could feel my cock betraying me, twitching involuntarily as my orgasm built. Jen sensed it too and worked tirelessly at Anya's pussy, licking and sucking, her fingers moving rapidly over Anya's swollen clit. Anya was panting now in ragged gasps, on the very edge. Jen's chest was heaving as she neared her own climax. We were not meant to last.

Anya came first, head flicking back and spine arched as she let out a high-pitched howl, body rigid as Jen continued to work beneath her. I watched her stomach ripple and her thigh muscles quiver as the orgasm rocked her. In response, Jen clamped around me and lifted the two of us bodily off the bed with the strength of her own climax. I couldn't hold on and my face contorted into a low guttural growl.

Suddenly, two hands thudded against my chest, pushing me backwards. I looked up in shock to see Anya's desperate face. She rocked forward, putting her full bodyweight behind the shove, pushing me out of Jen's pussy.

"Did you cum?" she gasped.

"No!" I stammered, "What the fuck?"

Then Anya did something that I would never have expected in a million years. She slid down Jen's sweat-slick torso until she was between Jen's legs, her bottom compressed against Jen's slit, her legs spread wide directly in front of my aching cock.

"All the way," she said, and I understood, finally and completely.

I plunged deep into Anya, felt her tightness after Jen's pussy, felt how I slid all the way into her cervix and had to adjust my stroke accordingly so that I didn't hurt her. Anya's arms wrapped around me and she buried her face into my neck. I slid into her again, marvelling at how different she felt around my swollen member, feeling myself pushed to the very edge. I felt another pair of arms around me, and saw that Jen was now sitting up, hugging Anya from behind, pressing her between us as I began to pound into Anya's pussy.

It was too much, and I erupted brutally into Anya's waiting hole, bathing her cervix with my seed. I felt my balls pump and pump until they were aching and emptied. Jen held me in a fierce grip while I spasmed inside Anya, our bodies moving as one.

Eventually Jen relented and I slipped backwards, out of Anya. Jen laid back on the bed. Anya shuffled to one side and laid down next to Jen, tucking her knees up to her chin and wrapping her arms around her legs. All my eyes could see was the milky discharge I had left in her unprotected pussy.

Jen stretched her arms above her head and laughed, a hearty belly laugh that made the little metal ring on her collar dance. I found myself laughing too, with relief and disbelief. Anya had planned it all meticulously.

I reached down and unfastened Jen's collar. She rubbed her neck, smiling at me.

We lay on the bed as a comfortable silence settled over us, my mind replaying the showdown in the kitchen, the boundary-crossing sex afterwards, and finally Anya lying there, cradling her knees with my seed inside her.

"I guess it all changes now," I said.

"So, I guess you're good with the idea of fatherhood? Or was that a spur-of-the-moment decision just now?" Jen asked.

I shrugged. "No, after Anya told me your little plan, I kinda began to think about it. I think I'd like having another boy around the house. Someone to do men things with."

"Could be a daughter," Jen interjected.

"Could be daughters," Anya added.

Jen laughed. "Imagine that, poor Henry outnumbered in a sea of oestrogen."

"Sounds like hell," I said.

"Not for a dozen years," Anya replied, "Then it's all on. Apparently I was a nightmare without end."

"Still are," Jen interjected.

"Difference is, babe, I'm your nightmare now."

Jen laughed at that. "I guess we all got what we wanted," she said.

"I don't know," I replied, my elation dissipating as the adrenaline surge left my body.

I laid down next to Jen, stoking her tummy, feeling the sweat on her skin.

"Do you know what you want, Jen?" I asked.

"This," she replied, "I want this."

"I do too," I said, "More than anything. But because of my stupid idea, we nearly lost everything. I'm sorry, Jen. I shouldn't have let it happen."

"I shouldn't have gone so far."

I looked across the bed at both women. "Our life is hard enough without keeping secrets from ourselves."

"No more secrets," Anya confirmed but then gave a little laugh. "But maybe surprises. Henry, could you do me a favour and find the chastity belt?"

"What...?" Jen began, but Anya interjected, her demeanour cooling suddenly.

"We'll let you know when we want to take it off."

Jen gaped, but Anya traced a fingertip down the other woman's cheek to her lips.

"Are you protesting?" she asked, smiling sweetly, "Do you need to spend some time in position two?"

"Uh, I... no."

"No what?"

Anya waited patiently.

"No Mistress."

Anya kissed her. "Good girl," she said.

[Author's note: Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the previous book, The Monogamists, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,453 Followers