The Devil and the Sea Ch. 13

Story Info
Finale. Anya's toy, Henry's wife, finally: the Monogamists.
2.5k words
4.83
7.6k
9

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,477 Followers

[Author's note: Thanks for reading! This is the final chapter of The Devil and the Sea and concludes the story arc begun in The Monogamists. Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the previous book, The Monogamists, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

CIRCUITOUSLY, THE MONOGAMISTS

I sat on the couch at sunset with Jen snuggled up next to me in a light yellow sun dress. The balcony doors were open wide, letting in the warm breeze of a glorious spring day.

"This one looks good," she said.

I looked at her phone.

"It's four bedrooms," she continued, "And a good spot for schools."

I scrolled through the pictures of the house.

"It looks nice," I said, "But it's a bit out of our range."

"Look, I thought about that. I'm up for promotion, and you're doing pretty well. Even if Anya takes a year off I think we can cover it."

I stopped on a picture of the entrance hall and showed it to her.

"Oh yes," I said, "This is the one."

Jen looked at the picture, puzzled.

"Am I missing something?"

"The alcove," I said. "I could literally put you on a pedestal. We could leave you there when we go out to dinner. It's even got a downlight."

Anya walked into the living room, stiletto heels tapping on the polished wood, her body completely enclosed in black, glossy latex, diverting my attention from the screen. She posed, hand on hip, the shine of the latex emphasising the ripening curve of her belly. Her dark eyes flicked in her hood to the phone screen. She bent over the two of us, the ample orbs of her breasts swinging low, bounded by the slick black latex skin.

"I like this one," Anya said. "When's the open home?"

"Saturday at ten thirty," Jen replied.

Anya paused, stretching out a shiny arm to scroll through the pictures.

"We were supposed to go to brunch, but I guess we can move it," she said. "It's expensive though."

Jen looked up at her, "I think we should. It really looks like the place." She grinned, cheeks dimpling in an adorable way. "Don't worry about the payments, I'm sure we can make ends meet."

Anya pulled herself upright, hands on hips, a sculpture in glossy black curves.

"Just so long as you don't expect me to start a career as a pregnant cam girl," Anya said.

Jen sat forward on the couch, raising her hands to settle on Anya's hips. She began to stroke the slick black latex.

"Don't think you're distracting me," Anya warned. "I know your tricks."

Jen smiled sweetly, her hands inching around the front of Anya's legs.

Anya produced the collar and quickly pressed it against Jen's neck, fastening it securely.

"Not so fast," Anya said, grinning back.

Jen reluctantly dropped her hands to her sides as Anya unfurled a black leather leash. She clipped it onto Jen's collar ring and tugged gently, pulling Jen off the couch and down onto her knees. Anya's smiled faded, replaced by cold indifference. Jen automatically assumed position one, spreading her legs and folding her hands behind her head, eyes cast down at the floor.

"That's better," Anya said. "Now strip."

Jen pulled the summer dress up over her body, revealing the silver glint of the chastity belt cupping her slit.

I stood up and found that I had to rearrange the front of my pants.

"I guess I'll go down to the pub," I said, "I'll leave you girls to it."

Anya gave me her secret smile. We had been building up to tonight for a week.

"Don't be too late, babe," she said.

"I won't," I replied. "Just checking. So, you're good with the house?"

Anya shifted her hips slightly, pondering. Absently, she fed the leather leash through her finger, taking up the slack on the lead until she had Jen tightly in position.

"I think so. Yes, let's go for it."

I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours," I said. "Do you want a takeaway bringing back?"

Anya began to lead Jen out of the room. "No, I'm good," she called over her shoulder, lightly.

Jen started to get up.

"No, slut. On all fours."

Jen slunk back to the floor and followed her Mistress out of the room on hands and knees, her yellow summer dress discarded in a puddle of fabric on the floor.

I watched them leave: a sculpted fantasy of black latex, toned legs and pert, glossy buttocks followed closely behind on the floor by long, trim, athlete's legs and a gorgeous heart-shaped rear, silver metal glinting in her crotch and a sturdy belt around her waist.

"Will you want her after you get home?" Anya called to me.

"Yeah," I said, "Leave the collar on babe, I'll use her when I get back."

---

When I got home, it was well after dark. I had spent the last few hours wandering the streets. It was important that Anya thought that I was off having a good time in the pub, it was important that she and Jen got to do their thing. It's crazy the little sacrifices we each make to please the ones we love.

When I opened the door, the apartment was dark and silent. I looked into the kitchen and found it was empty, so I checked the living room.

In the middle of the floor, spot-lit by the pedestal lamp was a figure crouching on a cushion, legs spread wide and hands behind her head in position one. Jen's eyes were downcast, and she was still wearing the little black collar with its shiny metal ring, the leash dangling down her front. There was a note taped between her pert breasts. It just said 'open for business' with an arrow pointing down at Jen's unbelted crotch. My eye followed the arrow down to Jen's shaved mound and her reddened and swollen lips, to the small white gold ring protruding from her clit hood. It matched the ring on my finger.

I walked around the kneeling figure. There were red marks on her perfectly shaped bottom, glaring in her otherwise perfect skin. Jen didn't move as I circled and inspected her. She must have been waiting in position for an hour, I thought. I completed my circuit and came to a halt in front of her. Spot-lit, Jen was transformed from a woman into a piece of art, and I could see Anya's hand in the meticulous arrangement of the subject matter. This was clearly her gift to me. I knelt down in front of her and gently placed my palm against her clit ring. I could feel a buried vibration deep inside her. Anya had left the egg on low, simmering away.

"It's a funny thing," I began, "But that first time I laid eyes on you, I was lost, right there and then. You're clever, sassy, sarcastic, and I never thought I'd ever come to mean anything to you. I certainly would never have imagined in a million years that we'd have ended up here."

I stroked Jen's cheek, but she didn't speak because she knew she wasn't allowed to. The collar was around her neck: she was property, not a person.

"Or the first time I met Anya at your work drinks. You wanted so much to get in her underwear. Sexy, shy Anya, the object of your affections, and you were trying so hard to impress her, do you remember? Now she puts you on a leash and walks you around the apartment, and you obey every command you're given."

I tugged the edge of the piece of paper taped to Jen's chest and pulled until it came away from her skin. Then, I raised Jen's chin until her eyes met mine and gathered her leash in my fist. She didn't flinch or protest, just stared mutely up at me, waiting. I pulled the leash tight, unsmiling, studying her reaction. Jen knelt before me, expecting to be put to use.

Instead, my hand traced around the back of her neck and I undid the collar. Jen remained frozen and silent as I knelt in front of her and dipped my fingers into the warm dampness of her pussy to extract the little egg vibrator. Then I caressed Jen's cheek and I kissed her very tenderly on her soft, warm lips. I smiled and she smiled back.

I traced my hand over her buttocks, feeling the heat in the skin.

"Must have been agony," I said.

"Yes," Jen replied, "Mistress needed to correct my behaviour."

I took her hands from behind her head and raised her gradually into a standing position. She was stiff from kneeling for so long; Anya had left her longer than she should have, and Jen would just stay where she was told, for however long she needed to, regardless of the discomfort.

"Are you too sore?" I asked.

Jen, naked, pressed herself against me, and whispered, "Not if you're gentle."

I led her by the hand into my bedroom, leaving the collar and the egg behind. It was dark and I didn't turn the light on; I felt Jen's hands in the dark unbuttoning me, pulling my clothing from me, until I was as naked as her. Her hand traced down my stomach until her fingers brushed my pubic hair. She circled around my shaft until she cupped my balls carefully in her palm. I felt myself harden at her touch as her lips met mine and her tongue slipped gingerly into my mouth.

I pushed Jen down onto the bed and she guided me into her, her body just a shadow in the dark. It didn't matter, I knew where I was going. I shifted position until I felt the tip of my cock pressing against her warm, moist folds.

"I want to feel you inside me," she murmured.

I pushed forwards and eased myself into her. The vibrator had done its work and Jen was almost frictionless as I filled her with my manhood. Her fingers raked down my sides and I felt her entire body tense. Anya would have been working her pretty hard all night, but I knew Jen had deep reserves of resilience. I felt her clench her vaginal muscles around my embedded cock as a sign that she was ready for me to give her more.

I pulled back, relishing the feeling of slipping out of her almost to my tip, and then gradually plunging myself all the way back in. Jen groaned appreciatively at the attention from my manhood, and I wondered just how long it had been for her, frozen in place and vibed, before I came home to rescue her from her ordeal. I thrust into her again, building up a steady, relaxed cadence, feeling her contract around me each time, hearing her little sighs in the darkness.

I thrust all the way into her and slid my arms under her back so I could roll her over onto her side. We lay face-to-face on the bed, her nipples against my chest and her pussy slick and hot around my shaft. I found her face in the dark and began to kiss her lips as I thrust into her down below, feeling her hips push back against mine, slow but insistent.

We gradually increased our pace, working by mutual consent. Jen let out a low, rumbling moan, showing that she was already building up to a climax. It was Anya who had given Jen the news last weekend that she would be going into chastity for the week, and Jen had simply nodded as if being asked to pass the milk at the breakfast table, so used had Jen become to being under control. I could feel the last vestiges of the pent-up demand as Jen rocked her hips with more vigour against mine.

"Got one left?" I murmured.

Jen kissed me deeply, her tongue invading my mouth, giving me my answer.

My hand went down to her perfectly-shaped buttocks, pulling her to me as I began to thrust into her with more power, increasing my tempo. I made to roll her onto her back but she resisted.

"Keep it like this," she whispered, "I'm already close."

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock for emphasis, and the feeling sent shivers deep inside me. I was reaching my tipping point too, simply with the feeling of wrapping myself around and inside the woman I loved. I began to drive my hips into her faster, and Jen matched pace, slapping her pussy lips noisily against the base of my cock. I kept building pace, my stomach muscles squeezing and contracting to thrust myself deeper and harder into her.

"Uhnnn, yeah," she groaned, no longer whispering.

It triggered something inside me, a primal feeling, a need to fill her with my seed. Gripping her buttock tightly with my free hand and working my tongue into her mouth I began to drive into her powerfully. Her vagina clenched against my cock, driving me to greater passion, sending waves of pleasure deep into my core.

"I'm sorry," I gasped, "I can't hold on."

"Do it babe," she growled, "I want to feel you explode."

My stomach muscles burned with the motion of pushing myself deep inside her, increasing speed until I lost control and began thrusting into Jen as hard as I could. I was dimly aware of a long growling sound above the waves of pleasure that emanated from my groin, but couldn't be sure if it came from Jen or me. I felt her nails dig into my back and then suddenly she clenched like a vice around my shaft, squeezing me hard, forcing me over the edge.

I erupted, filling her again and again as she milked me with her contractions. She buried her head into my shoulder and I felt her teeth on my neck as she shuddered against me.

Finally, her hands slackened against my back and she began to relax. We lay there, face to face, bodies pressed together, me still embedded deep inside her. I kissed Jen again.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Jen replied.

There was a sound behind me.

"Come here," I said into the blackness.

I felt cool hands across my body and Anya's naked skin pressing up against me, the touch of her rounded belly in the small of my back, ripe with its promise of new life.

"Do you love me too?" Anya said.

"Oh babe," Jen laughed, "To the moon and back!"

We laid there, bodies entangled in the warm dark, the only sound being the quiet whisper of our breathing.

We three together, despite all the gossip at work, the Lilliths, the innuendo.

Despite the looks of strangers as we went out together, despite the assumptions and judgements of friends and neighbours, or the division from family, or the injustices and the prejudices, despite all the capacity for jealousy and secrets and betrayal, despite all the odds, we three had overcome all this and carved out a little place for ourselves.

Building a future together.

Three against the world.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,477 Followers