All Comments on 'The Devil in Jemma Dean'

by DanielMenzies

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mich80newmich80newover 10 years ago

That was an awesome read! Thank you!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Ok read but both guys are idiots. Was Starr an amazon sized female? How in the heck was she able to over power Donald and scare him? I guess booze and lust made him weak. Bobby is just an idiot to not notice something wasn't quite right with the way she is dressed and there had to be the smell of sex in the air. I would venture to say that being a cheat is going to be a regular thing for Starr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1 Stat

The story started out fine but then it began to drop with the character description and nothing could save it from then on. None of the characters are believable. Starr is just a drunken bitch looking to get some dick even though she "loves" her man. Why the hell would she bring her one night stand back to her house? Why would she marry her boyfriend if can't satisfy her? Why is she bullying the guy she wants to fuck just because he was going outside? Why can't he over power her? Is she a giant or something? The plot is fine; girl gets a one night stand after her boyfriend neglects her. The characters, however, are terrible. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Starr

You couldn't have described Starr any more repulsive than you did. Good job, you almost made me vomit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous