The Devil In Me

Story Info
Devilish fun with mom and my sisters... All Hail James.
2.2k words
25.7k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

The Devil In Me

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible

"OH GOD!!!! UGH!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!"

Watching my sister Gina cum with my rock hard dick buried up her tight ass is truly cool. She's bent over my devil bed, me behind her. I paused ass fucking her so she could cum. My lubed up seven inches buried balls deep up her trembling booty hole. Thumping away. Throbbing so fucking hard while my sister's anal membrane does the same thing all over it. Her pussy shooting out her milky load. Her pussy seed splattering my thighs and even shooting between my legs, and splashing on my wall several feet away. Awesome squirt. Awesome.

My hands grip her soft and super jiggly 36D titties. Squeezing super tight as she cums. I start back fucking her ass while she's still screaming and squirting. Thrusting all the way in... hard. Slapping my crotch against her thighs and wide butt cheeks. My rock hard meat pounding into her ass over and over and over.

I have a devil fetish, so we're made up accordingly. Dark eye makeup and evil face paint with devil horns. My cock has a 666 tattoo down the shaft. I've got a big, EVIL tattoo above my cock on my crotch. Gina has my name tattooed on her left ass cheek. A PROPERTY OF JAMES tattoo. Both of her nipples and her clit are pierced. My nipples too. She's got DEVIL tattooed above both nipples as well... me too. My other sister Lyssa does as well. I own them. Yep. I own my sisters. They're my whores. I use them any way I see fit. Any time, and anywhere. They fucking love that shit. And so the fuck do I.

Our mom Beth is a little more laid back with it. It turns her on too, but she's only got my name on her ass and the pierced nipples. No other tattoos. She's my bitch too. She's a boss bitch though, so she still enjoys being boss... as much as she is.

I start cumming up my sister's dumper while she's playing with her pierced clit. Writhing hard on the bed too. My hands manhandling those big beautiful boobs. I'm slamming my entire dick up her big ass every time another jizz wad flies out of it. Gina's screaming, "HAIL JAMES! HAIL JAMES!" and still squirting... HARD! Making a milky mess in my room, but I love it fucking all!

I lean down and bite her neck. Sucking deep and intense on it. Leaving a big red mark on her skin as I keep on fucking her ass as hard as I can. My cock cumming and throbbing maniacally the whole fucking time. Fuck! It feels fucking AMAZING!!

My pierced nipples tingling so powerfully. My cock too. My balls as well. My evil body overtaken by deep, dark, incestual lust. Sperm dumping up my older sister's ass. Flooding it with thick and creamy devil seed. Fuck it. I pull out and immediately shove right up her still squirting snatch. Rush fucking that for a few minutes... and cumming again. My cum mixing with hers. I shove all the way up there, trying to impregnate my dirty blonde haired sister... again. Third time so far.

I roar loud and masterful. Owning this pussy and fucking taking it. Dumping my lesser load this time up Gina's dancing snatch and power fucking her hole for another couple of minutes. The force of it moving my heavy, re-enforced bed. Gina screaming in ecstasy. Me, roaring with dominant power.

We finally end our incestual fun and swap some slutty family spit. Very heatedly kissing. My hands still mauling my sister's wildly heaving jugs. I pinch her nipples so hard and roll them fast in between my fingers as I knead them rough. So rough. Gina's tits turn red and pulsate in pained pleasure. A fucking beautiful experience. Absolutely beautiful.

We sit on the thick black carpet and drink. Vodka. Laughing and kissing. Spitting into each other's mouths. I pour vodka on my sister's sore titties and suck them clean. Spending extra time on those pierced nipples. Biting and sucking them. Lightly grazing her raging hard nipples with my teeth, then biting down on them and sucking them mercilessly as Gina screams out and begs for more. Licking around her lips and grunting like a wild, horny beast. Her devilish smirk and smeared face paint turning me the fuck on!

I grab her head and shove it down to my cock. I start pissing in her mouth and force fucking it at the same time. Some piss slips out and dribbles down onto my balls. Gina deepthroat me and wickedly licks it up as I ram fuck her throat while she drinks my devil piss. Grunting like a wild beast again. Her intense sexual craving for her younger brother overtaking her. She drinks my entire load. Gorging herself on it. Slurping loud and nasty as she swallows my evil dick wine. I'm deviously smirking the whole time. Chugging vodka and pissing down my slutty sister's throat. A perfect morning for me. Perfect.

Afterwards, Gina heads back to her room to shower. I jump in mine. Still smirking. My dick feeling extra evil and good. It's just another day for me. Just another fuck. Just another nasty family fuck.

As I shower, I hear the shower door open. It's mom. She walks in behind me and reaches around, playing with my nipples. Pulling on my piercings and rubbing her all natty 38F melons all over my back. Both of us getting all soapy. Both of us getting hotter by the soapy second on top of it.

Mom kisses my neck. Nibbling on it as she pulls on my nipples. The piercings getting twisted around which makes my nipples ache with devilishly happy delight.

Mom's giant, soapy jugs rubbing on my back is what really gets to me. I'm obsessed with her tits. Absolutely obsessed. Her milky-white mountains are so huge, hefty, and perfect. Veiny too. That pale white skin. Those big, thick, hard nipples. Fuck! My mom's hot! Long blonde hair. A bad ass, boss bitch, long blonde haired bbw... with massive tits and gorgeous lips. A thick ass, and always very juicy pussy. Fuck! Just fuck!!

Mom's hands slide down to my soapy dick and grab it. Jerking it perfectly. Those hands. God, those hands. Pumping away on my dick as I growl my happy thanks. Mom smirking and snickering behind me. Rubbing those melons all over my back. Her hard, rubbery nipples tickling my skin.

I turn around kiss my mom. She sucks off my tongue as I grab her titties and knead them. God. What a pair of tits. So huge. And natural. Damn!

I rinse them off, then lean down and suck each one deep into my mouth. They're so fucking big!

Mom keeps on pumping my soapy dick. She puts more body wash on it and jerks it even faster. It jumps in her hands. Loving them so very much.

Mom's pierced nipples rub on the roof of my mouth while I suck on her massive, milky white breast flesh. Both of us growl and groan. Loving each other manipulating our very horny body parts.

We kiss again. Swapping spit so nasty. It rolls from our mouths as we very passionately kiss. So in love with each other. Craving each other so fucking much. Our bodies heaving against each other's. Both of us wanting the other immediately and... we get exactly what we want.

Mom drops to her knees in the shower and engulfs my rod. Deepthroating the entire thing. Slurping me fast and intense. I grab her thick and wavy blonde hair and face fuck her while she sucks me off.

Mom grabs her melons and plays with them. Bouncing them and squeezing them as she bobs fast on my insanely hard member.

About five minutes later, I feed my mother what she craves. My sperm. Ramming down her throat as it rushes down there. Mom loudly cooing with such powerful and nasty cum love. Swallowing my load and sucking my whole cock down repeatedly as she does.

I pick her up and kiss her again. I pull her up into my arms and enter her pussy while we kiss. She happily moans into my mouth and starts heatedly bouncing on my tattooed cock. Eating it with that magical muff. Her massive jugs smashed into my chest. The warm water splashing down all over us. The steam surrounding us. Fuck! Shower sex rocks!

We fuck like that for another ten minutes. Then, I put her down and turn her away from me. She does the rest. Knowing exactly what I want, she bends over towards the back of the shower and reaches back, pumping my wet, juice glazed shaft with both hands. She rubs it on her still soapy butt hole, then slides me in. Mom backs up on my cock, letting it plop right into her ass. She takes it all in and starts fucking my jumping meat with that thick, bbw ass. Mom does the work. Her ass fucking my dick. Pulling it all the way in, then pulling almost all the way off of it. Dancing her ass on just my bulging crown, then taking the whole thing back in again. Repeating that over and over. Driving me mad with wild, freaky son desire for her... and for that wonderful ass too.

Mom let's me start cumming in her ass, then she pulls off of it and quickly swings around and drops to her knees. Her long thick hair totally wet. Her huge titties too. She sucks me in and bobs on my cock. Very greedily gulping down the rest of my seed. Winking up at me as she sucks. Fuck!!! I grab her wet blonde head and pound her throat until I finish cumming.

Mom smiles as I use her throat. Softly rubbing my wet thighs as the water cascades down all over us. Both of us so happy and pleased. Our immense love and lust for each other as thick as the steam in the shower. My mom fucking rocks!

...

Later...

I'm sitting on my devil throne in my room. Looking at my extra large black and red bed with the big red pentagram on the thick black bedspread. My huge devil horns on. Drinking some vodka and cherry juice. It looks just like blood. So, it fits my mood.

My sister Lyssa is on her knees, worshipping her master's cock. She's blonde. She's got big, enhanced tits. And... she's gay. Oh yeah. My sister is a lesbian... except for her master. She craves my dick. Just mine though.

She's spitting all over my hard cock, then slowly licking it all up. Smirking nice and evil. Her black and red pentagram face paint on. God, she looks so fucking hot too. So fucking hot. Her dirty blonde hair pinned up. Her lips bright red and wet. Her black silk devil robe on, but open. Her gorgeous, enhanced titties on filthy display for me.

Lyssa sucks me deep. My mom and sisters can all deepthroat. I made sure to have them train on a dildo and strap on. They would throat fuck each other to get used to it when I wasn't around.

Lyssa keeps spitting all over my dick and balls. Licking every drop up each time, then deepthroating me right after that. Every time. Fucking AWESOME!

She starts softly kissing and nibbling up and down my seven inch shaft. Each side. And my balls. Making sure to spend extra time making naughty devil love to my 666 tattoo on the shaft.

"Hail James... Hail James." She repeats that the whole time. Using her sexiest and sluttiest voice. My cock shakes as she nibbles on it. Her luscious lips making sweet evil love to it when she kisses my dick. Precum pours out, and Lyssa makes sure to suck it all up. Loudly sucking it to excite me even more.

I give her a very pleased grin. She smiles with the side of my shaft in her mouth. She's sucking on just the side. Her naughty tongue lapping all over it. Snaking around my excitedly throbbing shaft.

Lyssa finally engulfs my entire dick. When she does, I start dumping my evil, sticky seed down her throat. She let's out the happiest moan imaginable. Smiling wide as my cum races down her throat. She swallows fast. Her throat bobbing fast as she does.

The second I finish cum dumping, I pull out of her mouth and start pissing all over her sexy submissive slut face. Smirking away. Chuckling so evil and horny. Sipping my drink as I give my beautiful lesbian sister a huge piss facial. It smears her sexy face paint. It starts running down her face along with the piss. God, it's hot! Such a hot fucking picture!

Lyssa very wickedly smiles away, and opens her mouth. She sucks in a mouthful and swallows quick. Loudly smacking her lips and smirking at me. She closes her mouth and let's me finish all over her face and hair. Drenching her with my slightly salty, brotherly devil piss. I shove back into her mouth when I finish, and Lyssa very gladly sucks me clean. Totally clean. Her mouth and tongue making very sure of that.

What a day. What a beautifully evil, family fun day. Just another one for me. Hail James... Yes... Hail me. (Horny devil smirk)

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Alone In The Motorhome With My Son Linda and her son find themselves alone on family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 01-03 A son helps his mother out at her fertility clinic.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Older Sister Shares Sleeping Bag Older sister shares sleeping bag with freezing brother.in Incest/Taboo
Remote Control Mother Janet becomes a nymphomaniac for her son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories