The Devil is in the Details

Story Info
A game of cat & mouse. But who is the cat & who is the mouse?
4.7k words
4.47
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a puff of pink, steamy smoke a gorgeous succubus named Infera appeared on the floor. She sat In a kneeling pose within a large pentagram. The airy mist left a scent of brimstone in the air. Her long, dark hair flowed in an unseen wind. Her large round breasts matched her curvy body that swayed with seduction in the moonlight.

She took in her new surroundings. It was a modest-looking bedroom with a giant, comfy bed. She rose up to her full height, and spread out her bat-like wings. She raised her ram horns to the sky. Her slender whip-like tail just above her buttocks trailed behind her.

"The conjuring is complete," she said in a sexy tone. She bit her lower lip and twirled her hair with her fingers to reveal she was pleased when she looked upon her summoner. Many of her conjurors were obese, ugly, or complete social outcasts from society. If they were really unlucky they were all three.

But this time a nude, well-built and handsome man sat Indian-style before her. A ritual book rested in his lap. Her hand drifts up to her mouth, biting her knuckle to show her approval.

"This one should be tasty to devour. Just make him cum fast and his soul is mine," she presumed. "But first... the paperwork.".

"Good evening. I will be your lover tonight," she spoke in a sultry voice. And the last one you'll ever have, she said to herself.

"But before you can feel this..." she said as she ran her hands seductively and slowly up and down her body with her eyes closed. She opened them wide with a powerful gaze. "You'll have to fill out this." With magic a scroll contract and ink quill appeared in her hands.

She held out the pen and paper out to him. He took them and seemed to give the whole thing a quick glance over. Infera the succubus smiled. I love it when they don't read the fine print, she mused.

The very long, diabolical contract was vague in its meaning. It turned her eager clients into unwilling victims. It ended with...

Upon the end of the hour, if the succubus has taken your seed then you shall forfeit your most valued possession. Both the summoning spell and contract only worked with healthy males.

Some believed this possession to be an heirloom, or something worth monetary value. Succubuses had neither the incentive nor the obligation to correct their misconception. Others believed their souls had no worth at all, and were soon shown the errors of their ways.

She grew excited when she watched him sign all the right places. She took the pen and contract back from him and double-checked it. His name alone made her a little suspicious. She recalled when men tried to find loopholes in the contract. For example, when they attempted to sign false names or with 'stimulants' to last longer than the contracted hour. She liked to toy with them by making them cum right before the hour was up. Or with complete satisfaction she'd display the bargain they have signed where the ink would rearrange itself to show their true name. All it took was a little magic to rob them of their false hope. Pleased by what she saw, the pen and paper vanished in a quick burst of flame.

"Now, how would you like to proceed?" she inquired, aroused. "Slide your manhood between my big breasts until you cum? Take you inside my mouth till I feel you release? Use my hands to bring you to climax? Squeeze your cock in my tight pussy until you fill me up? Or maybe something a little more exotic?" she coaxed.

Her prehensile tail revealed itself to the right of her. A small heart-shaped bulb hung on the end of it. It curled itself up and mimicked a jerking-off motion.

"Perhaps you'd like some tail?" she teased.

"Only if I wanted to imagine I was getting a handjob from an anaconda," the man complained to himself.

"A footjob?" She wondered. She lifted up her right leg and wiggled her perfect toes. He didn't respond. "If there is something about my body you dislike I can make it disappear or change. We otherworldly creatures can do so at will," she suggested. He shook his head.

Impatient, she kneeled down in front of him. "Let's see what we have here," she spoke with carnal hunger. She picked up the spellbook from his lap and tossed it aside. A huge erect dick pointed up at her. Her eyes widened with delight.

"None of the above," he assured her at last,

"What...?" she said befuddled.

"We'll get to some of the aforementioned positions," he expressed in confidence. "But we will start with you first," he explained.

"Me first?" she asked like it was a foreign concept. "All of the past summoners just wanted me to fulfill their needs. And we are just taught how to please men," she acknowledged.

And steal their souls,

"My desire is to please you," he admitted with a wicked grin.

"How?" she queried, bewildered.

"To begin I need you to stand up," he coached. She stood straight up.

"A standing position. I love those," she confessed. He stood next to her.

Her hands reached out for his dick out of habit. "Just gonna need to aim this downward and maybe get on my tippy toes," she reasoned. He pushed her hands away.

"I'm gonna do something for you first," he stated.

"But THAT is for me," she whined with a frown.

"No," he said with firmness. She pouted. "Tonight I want to show you a kiss," he informed her.

"I know what a **kiss** is," she remarked, insulted and rolled her eyes. . It was then that he pressed his body against hers. His upward-pointing erection pressed against her stomach. She glanced down for a moment.

"So close, yet so far away," she whispered in disappointment. His hand lifted her chin. She was surprised when his mouth met hers.

What followed was the most passionate kiss in her existence. She lost herself to it. She urged him further on, with her nipplespr3essed against him and her hands wrapped around the back of his head. Her fingers ran through his hair. When he withdrew she was left breathless. She was feeling a myriad of emotions. Many conflicted with one another. She was used to selfish lovers. Not selfless ones. Where a kiss was sloppy and awkward from her victims. It was a mere afterthought to the prequel of penetration.

"Ok, maybe I didn't know what a kiss was," she accepted with begrudgement. "He seems too good to be an inexperienced kisser...But..." she rose up on her tippy toes. "I don't care!" she declared. She embraced the gift he was giving her. "Maybe I'll take my time with him instead. See where this goes. Just out of curiosity," she contemplated..

"Now, onto foreplay," he notified her.

"Fourplay?" she questioned. "As much as having others join us is enticing, the contract is for us alone," she clarified.

"That's not..." he began, but he decided it was easier to show her. He Held her by the chin and tilted her head up. With her neck exposed, he started to kiss her. Soft at first, then harder. She felt her body temperature rising as he proceeded to give her hickeys.

Soon he moved down to her bountiful breasts. He took her right nipple into his mouth while caressing the other with his left hand. Her mouth let out an audible whimper.

"And I thought the underworld made me hot," she divulged. In time he made her right areola erect. Then he moved onto the other one. She started to feel wetness between her legs. When both nipples were at full attention, he slid his tongue downward past her belly button.

"Wait..." she said with hesitation. "What are you..." she was interrupted by the instant pleasure of his mouth indulged in her hood. Her wings spread out all the way out and her tail coiled up. Her hands shot down and grabbed the back of his head. However, she couldn't decide whether to push him away or make sure he couldn't move.

She felt his hands push up her clitoral hood to find his prize: The Clit. Her hips shook with a jolt as his tongue caressed her clitoris.

"That's sensitive!" she alerted him.

"Do you want me to stop?" he inquired.

"Don't you dare," she threatened. "Get back in there before I eat your soul," she demanded.

"You're the boss," he accepted it with a shrug. He went back to work.

His tongue continued slow sensual licks to the hidden little nub. Her loins shook while she was orally pleased for the first time. She seemed to settle down when she learned to take all the pleasure in. Her whole body felt like it was about to burn up whilst it became engorged. A pleasurable sensation started to build up inside her. Several minutes elapsed when her heart started to beat faster, her breath became sharper, due to the fact she was about to climax.

"Oh, Hell!" she moaned out loud. Her legs twitched and her body shivered like she had a chill.

After the afterglow, she pushed his head back from her crotch. She looked down at him when he glanced up.

"What did you just do to me?!" she interrogated.

"The orgasm?" he questioned.

"Yes, the orchasm. That," she insisted.

"You've never had one before?" he inquired.

"No!" she denied.

"That must be Hell," he noted with sympathy.

"It is Hell. With volcanoes and lakes of fire," she responded, misunderstanding his meaning.

"We have no physical bodies there. We only have a solid form when summoned," she enlightened.

"I guess I'll have to make the most of your time here," he concluded.

With her clit now aroused he chose to do something different. With little resistance, he slipped out of her hands and back to her moist pussy. With ease, his mouth surrounded her protruding clit. With vigor, he began to suck on it which caused her to scream out loud.

"Oh, Go--I mean Devil!" she corrected. She climaxed again. "I could do this all day," she expressed with joy, but by the seventh time she came so hard her legs had weakened. Her juices ran down her thighs and her knees were ready to buckle.

"I'm gonna fall," she said like she was about to faint. He stood to catch her, however she slipped through his fingers. She fell to her knees, her legs underneath her.

"Give me a minute to recover," she spoke out of breath, "Or ten," she added.

She gasped for breath. When her head cleared she had an epiphany. "I see what he is trying to do. Give me all these orchasms so I'll forget or allow him to keep his soul," she speculated. "Yet, there will be Hell to pay if I don't," she conceded. "Well, I'll have to repay him for his trickery," she planned with a twisted smirk. With her head down she lifted it till she saw his erection pointing at her face.

"But as long as I'm down here..." she said in perversion. She looked upwards until she could see his eyes.

"May I pleasure your cock?" she requested with pleading lips. He gave her a simple nod.

With that, she engulfed his manhood. Her lips, mouth, and tongue all working together. "I'll make him cum in no time," she assumed. "I have made countless men release in under a minute."

Her voracious mouth gave him a pleasurable blowjob in an attempt to bring him to a climax. Her hands were clamped around the bottom half of his member while she devoured the top.

"He may think I'm submissive now but once this is over he'll know who the real master is," she pledged . "Any minute now..." she anticipated.

One minute passed. Then two. At the five-minute mark, she increased her cocksucking enthusiasm. She released his member from her mouth. Lubed up with her own saliva she took his full erection in both her hands. She stroked him with wide abandonment and aimed it at her chest.

"Don't you want to cum all over my luscious tits?" she enticed. He was enjoying her passion yet didn't respond. "Or maybe... you want to fuck them?" she offered.

Without waiting for a reply she slipped him between her very large breasts. Once more she threw her passion into her endeavor. She Squeezed her mounds together and bounced them up and down around his cock. Several more minutes passed. This too was taking too long. It prolonged her ultimate revenge and even worse it made her incredibly horny. It was then she had a great idea. Kill two birds with one stone.

She released his dick from her exquisite breasts. It bounced back up ready for more devotion.

"This dick isn't gonna get any harder and I'm not gonna get any hornier," she rationalized.

"Alright," she said, fed up. She rose once more to her feet. Using her force of will, her eyes glowed white as she called on her shapeshifting powers to grow a few inches so she could look him straight into his eyes. She created a flicker of flames in her pupils to make sure she had his undivided attention. "You are gonna fuck me till I can no longer walk straight and am out of breath. Until I have so many orcchasms my mind will go blank," she commanded in her demonic voice.

"You mean orgasms?" he pointed out.

"Yeah... those," she said, before she dismissed the mispronunciation. "No more stalling. You are gonna give me your seed," Infera declared.

She took hold of his member and lifted up her right leg and pressed her thigh against his hips. She then guided him inside her. A cocky look crossed her face.

Now that you are inside me I can squeeze my pussy so tight you'll feel like you are fucking a tiny virgin. In a matter of minutes you'll have no choice but to release and fulfill the contract, she plotted.

He grabbed her right leg leaning against him and drove himself further inside. She let out an audible grunt. She hadn't been penetrated that deep in a long time. His cock caressed her in spots she didn't know existed. She dripped once more while he sped up.

In a matter of moments she climaxed so hard her body went limp, which caused her to fall against him. With her head now on his shoulder he could hear her shuddered pants.

"Fuck! That felt good," she revealed. "Ok, just five more minutes like that until I'll compress my vagina around him," she schemed.

In an unexpected movement, his hand took hold of her ass and lifted her off the ground. In pure Instinct, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Startled, she asked, "Where are you taking me?!"

"Up," he said, pleased. "You are gonna want to encircle your arms around my neck for this next part," he advised.

She did as ordered with a little weariness. Once she was in place he began to bounce her ass off his cock. She had to stop herself or dig her nails into his back when waves of ecstasy washed over her. With each thrust, her wings flapped in the air, which threatened to lift them both off of the ground.

Five minutes passed. Followed by ten.

"For a succubus that loves making pacts, I sure am terrible at keeping mine," she noted.

"Stop!' she commanded.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked, puzzled.

"No. I'm just starting to lose feeling in my legs," she vouched with honesty. She had a ting of regret with the knowledge of how this would end. He had given her so much yet she'd reward him with betrayal. She evaded his gaze, unable to look him in the eyes. The eyes were, after all, windows to the soul. He placed her back on her feet.

"In fact, you are doing such a great job I'm going to be remorseful when I steal your soul and leave your comatose body behind," she concurred in private.

"Besides, I want to try a different position. I think it is called the HellHound style," she made an incorrect guess. She turned around and got on her hands and knees in front of him.

"Oh, you mean doggie-style," he informed her. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"What's a 'doggie'?' she asked, confused.

"It doesn't matter," he responded. "I'm sure you are eager to get started."

She nodded with excitement. Like a dragon guarding its treasure, her thick tail swung back and forth over her opening.

"Can we get rid of the tail for now?" he requested.

"Of course," she agreed. The tail faded away in a blink of an eye. Her wings beat in excitement, eager for insertion. But the force also started to push him back.

"The wings too," he said. She was happy to oblige.

"Do you need me to remove my horns?'' She volunteered.

"No, I will be using them," he confirmed. She gave him a quizzical look, then shrugged.

Her hole glistened with her own lubrication. He kneeled down behind her. With ease, he slid inside her and she squealed with joy. When he was all the way in, he reached forward and wrapped a hand around each horn. Using them like handles he began to fuck her hard.

His cock rubbed against her g-spot. It made her cream his dick with a thick coating. She moaned out loud with each earth-shaking climax. Her tits swung back and forth like erotic pendulums. He loved to watch the ripple effect on her nice round ass while he pounded her.

She started to sway, and found it difficult to remain steady. Seconds later she collapsed. Her elbows collapsed first before her face met the carpet. "Alright, it's time to...(groan) end this." she concurred to herself. "Stop," she ordered, exhausted. Weak in the knees she pointed at the bed. "You...bed...now," she managed to pant out.

He withdrew himself from her and she breathed a sigh of relief. He stood next to her.

"Do you need me to help you up?" he offered.

"No, just lay on your back. I'll be there in a minute." she declined.

After a few minutes, she rose to her feet and approached him. She was pleased to see he had followed her directions. She stood in full view of him and leered in a way that could send shivers down anyone's spine.

"As you know," she began in a haughty tone, "you signed a binding contract," her words were like ice. Out of nowhere four leather straps whipped out from beneath the bed and took hold of his wrist and ankles, and left him in a spread eagle position and unable to move.

"Oh, no. I can't move," he spoke in a flat voice.

Puzzled but undaunted, she stepped onto the mattress. With her legs apart, she stood over his crotch, and she gazed down at him, a malevolent expression on her face.

"I know what you have been doing," she announced, self-assured.

"Oh?" he responded in a calm manner.

"You have been trying to give me so many orgasms that you wouldn't have to pay the ultimate price. But I can't go back empty-handed. It's not a choice," she pointed out. "Then you tried to make me too exhausted to take what I came here for, hoping I'd leave without it. But now you are all out of tricks." she said with confidence. "I'll make sure my fellow succubuses and I make love to you non-stop for the rest of eternity. So much so you'll wish you were born a eunuch," she made this evil empty threat. "Maybe you believed if you stretch me out, you could make this last longer. But watch this..." she directed.

Her black and blue bruised vagina healed itself then started to shrink. "It's gonna be a difficult fit, but I'm sure I can make it work," she guaranteed.

With no further showmanship, she lowered herself onto his member. She grunted as inch by inch wedged itself into the narrow hole. Once she was in a sitting cowgirl position, she rocked her hips back and forth. Slow at first, then speeding up until her pussy was sore and her legs ached.

"Cum already, you stubborn bastard," she growled. The hour was almost up and she still needed to extract his soul.

"She is working so hard I should just give it to her," he justified. With a loud groan, he exploded inside her.

"Yes," she said in triumph. Her body collapsed down on top of him once more depleted. She took a minute to recover. "Now, for the best part," she said with elation. She spread out her fingers onto his chest. "The delicious soul."

She squeezed her eyes shut to concentrate on the task at hand. In her mind's eye, she could see his unnaturally bright soul within his body. Her entire body started to glow red as she invoked her soul-stealing power. It should have taken seconds to remove it. But seconds turned into minutes and still, nothing worked. She couldn't even budge it. The red glimmer faded away.

"I don't understand," she said, troubled.

12