The Devil is in the Details

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Problems in bed?" the man said, acting concerned.

"What? No," she said in agitation.

She tried once again with her soul-sucking power. "No mere human can resist my powers," she said in defiance..

"Who said I was human?" he questioned.

Her hands withdrew like she had been burned. But she found herself unable to stop riding him.

With a Sudden realization, all the pieces started to fall into place. His overconfidence. His inhuman endurance. His ability to pleasure her like he had millions of years of experience. She was taken aback and unsure what to do next. She was a little frightened but also intrigued. Is the Devil testing my resolve? Did he send someone more powerful than me? An incubus that can nullify my ability? Did I fail him somehow? She panicked.

"You are not from Hell are you?" she questioned. "Because I have been doing a great job at soul collection," she insisted. She believed this was some kind of test or review.

"Oh, I know you have," he said matter-of-factly.. "But...no. I'm not from down there. The other direction actually," he announced.

"You are an angel?" she said, shocked. I should feel reviled and ashamed. Instead, I'm aroused, she attested. "What spell are you using on me that's causing my hips to keep grinding on your cock? And why are you still hard?" she demanded.

"I'm not casting any spells. Just the one I used to summon you here. You are doing that all by yourself," he pointed out. "You can stop anytime you want," he finished.

"Oh," she said, embarrassed. She stopped for an entire five seconds just to be sure. Then, unable to control herself restarted, since it was touching her in all her special places. She had so many questions and he was still tied to the bed.

"I can multitask," she decided. Ride and interrogate.

"I can make it go down," he offered.

"NO! I have some questions for you first!" she insisted. "First of all why me?" she pressed him.

"Like you said 'you have been doing a great job at soul collection'," he quoted. "The man upstairs would like you to stop doing that," he specified . "So since a demon can't go to Heaven and a good angel can't go to Hell, I choose Earth as a middle ground," he disclosed.

"But who summoned you so you could summon me?" she probed.

"No one summoned me. We can come and go anywhere we please up there and on Earth," he revealed.

"That must be nice," she sighed. "If you are here to banish me from existence it will be better than returning to Hell with an unfulfilled contract. Just let me have one more climax first," she pleaded.

"But what if the contract was void?" he proposed.

"What?" she said, shocked.

"The contract says a human soul has to be taken. I'm not, nor have I ever been, a 'human'. Always have to read the fine print," he informed her.

"But I saw you glance over and sign it," she argued.

"Speed reading is one of the many talents I have acquired over the years." he expressed self-satisfied.

With a wave of her hand, the bidding pact reappeared in front of her. She had done this so many times she just glimpsed at the signature. The paper made the signer use their real name. Or if they had no name, their description.

"Angel Lover?" she uttered perplexed. "So your name isn't Angel?" she pressed.

"More of a job description," he affirmed. "I existed before names," he ended.

"I could never willingly take an angel to bed with me. So you tricked me so you could banish me?" she jumped to a conclusion.

"No. I came here to give you a choice," he revealed.

With a slight look to his left and right the ropes that held him down evaporated. She jumped up alarmed. As if the bidding agreement was watching the entire interaction, it stamped itself 'void' and in frustration tore itself in half before it dissolved into a fiery ash.

"I can send you back," he cautioned.

"Please, don't," she begged. "I'd prefer banish-" she began.

"OR I can transform you into an angel," he presented this option with a smile. She was awestruck and left speechless. "He loves all his children and he forgives," he preached.

"Time is running out, before you are sent back," he reminded her. A single minute remained. But it had to be made with complete sincerity.

"Can we still make love-", she abashed herself. "I mean yes! Yes! YES! I want to be an angel!" she exclaimed.

He rose up from where he laid. He placed his hands on her shoulders, and allowed his essence to flow through her.

It had been centuries since Infera felt the warmth and love within her. Her batlike wings were replaced with beautiful feathered ones. Her horns, tail, and other demonic features dissolved. But she didn't care. The angel released his hands from her. The transformation was complete.

She enfolded herself in her new soft, ticklish, angelic wings. "I love them," she celebrated. With her soul restored she had a great terrible epiphany . "Oh, no! All those men's souls I took! They will be trapped forever," she said horrified.

"They were bound under the demoness Infera. You are no longer a demon. So their contracts are also broken. They are free to go where they choose," he testified.

To show proof, her previous pact appeared then tore itself in half and dissipated into ash. It was followed by the one before that. An expression of relief crossed her face. One contract after another showed up just to destroy itself.

"Ummm... this might take years," she conceded. "How did you know this would even work?' she inquired.

"Oh, I've had a lot of practice," he proclaimed. Thinking back she recalled her succubus friends that had collected more spirits had not been seen in a while. But it was hard to measure time without clocks or daylight.

"Wait... Have you been sleeping with all my..." she accused.

"Heaven awaits," he proclaimed. With a snap of his fingers he teleported her to eternal bliss. "Another satisfied customer. No one has ever chosen to go back. Not after I showed them the joy they can experience," he boasted. "She forgot the most important rule. The Devil is in the Details," he lectured.

Epilogue

"I should rest up. I have another summoning tonight," he professed. There was a sound of jingled keys and a door knob unlocked. The owner of the home was back. "Whoops. Time flies when you are having fun," he snickered. With a wave of his hand the pentagram and all other ritual paraphernalia on the floor disappeared.

Even though they were on another plane of existence, sometimes people could still sense them. It was forbidden for Angels to interact with mortals. He teleported from the room just when the bedroom door opened. A woman walked in and looked around with suspicion. "I swear I heard a man's voice. Why does it smell like sex and burnt paper in here?"

THE END

Edited by Chances Are,abha_glare and others.

12