All Comments on 'The Devil is in the Details'

by UnpublishedEroticaWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChancesAreChancesArealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful fantasy tale with a great twist at the end. Keep giving us these imaginative, sexy stories to play in!

CA

UnpublishedEroticaWriterUnpublishedEroticaWriteralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I think I might need to find a new site. My stories don't seem to get much attention here.

ruddygoreruddygorealmost 3 years ago

I liked it. I would have found it sooner if it had been in Nonhuman or Science Fiction and Fantasy.

Succubus stories usually do fairly well there.

UnpublishedEroticaWriterUnpublishedEroticaWriterabout 2 years agoAuthor

Also from ChancesAre: This is a fantastic story! Your symbolism and erotic delight really shine in this story. The succubus was overconfident, and although it was clear from this fact alone she was about to be outdone, there was no indication of how that might happen.

The erotic parts were hot as hell -lol- and the humor and banter between the two characters was fun to read.

Good job, and good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnpublishedEroticaWriter@UnpublishedEroticaWriter
I like to write stories from a woman's (woman's) perspective because I'm weird. Every female editor I've had seems to enjoy reading them. One called my 'The Devil is in the Details' story "Hot as Hell." She was pretty proud of the pun. It gives me joy to bring a smile to someo...