The Devil is in the Details

Story Info
"Let's be real. Having a soul is overrated anyways..."
12.8k words
4.68
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following story, characters, and events are a work of fiction. All characters portrayed in this work - both directly and indirectly in both sexual and non-sexual contexts - are of the ages eighteen and above.]

- S.A. -

PROLOGUE:

To: You

From: A Friend <Email Address Unobtainable>

Subject: Make your wildest dreams come true.

Do you ever watch the news or scroll through your Instagram feed, and it makes you sick the outrageous things people buy with money? Magnificent mansions, sports cars, breast implants and lip injections. It's true that you can buy almost anything with money. Almost.

But where money falls short, you always have your soul up to bargain.

Did you know that there's a hot commodity for souls in the Underworld this very moment? Demons are offering the most bang for your buck as they're groveling towards meeting their end-of-the-year quotas!

Money. Power. Women. Men. Anything you could want in this mortal world.

Let's be real. Having a soul is overrated anyways...

File Attached: [Ceremony Instructions.pdf]

CHAPTER ONE:

Aspiration

I was going to die.

Not literally, of course. But figuratively, mentally, symbolically dying. The papers comprising of numbers, graphs, and equations seemed endless as I penned away at answers. I was lost in my own little world of derivatives until I was interrupted with a nudge on the arm, "He's cute!" The pang of hot breath flashed across my ear.

Sighing heavily, writing out the last of my calculations, I tried my best to look inconspicuous as I slowly lifted my gaze from the textbook and across the library. Sitting at the next table over was an Asian boy--twunkish build, his hair dyed a light blonde with his dark roots showing, a little bit of acne but nothing too bad. I shrugged, "He has a cute nose."

"His nose!?" Voice cracking with disbelief, "You're staring at his nose!?"

Rolling my eyes and getting back to my schoolwork, I barely had a minute to continue my calculus problems before I was once again interrupted, "Hottie! Two o' clock!"

The lead on my pencil snapping, I slowly brought my eyes up to where they were being directed. It was Trevor George - a mouthwatering black boy who made my English class so much more tolerable. Dressed in his football uniform, his bulging muscles were accentuated under layers of nylon and those pants firmly hugged his huge bubble butt. But I resigned myself, "He's straight." I sighed.

"Straight or not, that boy is serving cake for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!"

I loudly shushed him for making such a crass comment out in the open in the quiet halls of the library. Raising an immaculately plucked eyebrow and throwing up a tattooed hand, Andras laughed, "What? They can't hear me!"

"Well unfortunately, I can!" I responded through clenched teeth, "And I don't want to risk anyone else hearing you say something stupid!"

Andras rolled his deep dark eyes, his plump lips forming a smirk as he stood up from his seat and crawled onto the table, "What're you doing!" I tried to contain myself as he firmly planted his feet on the table and stood straight up.

Cupping his hands around his mouth as a makeshift loudspeaker, "Excuse me, everyone! If I could have your attention, please!"

Yanking the cuff of his pants, "Andras!" I pleaded desperately.

"I would just like to bring to everyone's attention that my good friend, Jesús Milagros!" He pointed directly at me, "Is the proud new owner of a ten-inch donkey dick!"

I buried my face in my hands in pure embarrassment and terror, "That's right!" He continued unphased, "Not eight inches, not nine inches, but ten inches of spicy Mexican chorizo! Now Jesús is in desperate need for a slutty boy to help him test it out!"

Shooting his hand into the air, "Any takers!?"

No response. Everyone's head was still buried in their books or eyes glued to the screens of their respective devices. Regardless, my face was a beat red as Andras crawled down from atop the table and took his seat back, "See? No one cares!" He assured me with a pat on the back.

I took another glance around the room to the entire library continuing their normal activities, unaware that Andras had announced to the entire library that I was packing an abnormally large schlong between my legs. I faced to the demon sitting at my right, "You're an asshole."

"But you still love me, right?" He made a kissy face.

To be fair, as far as following random instructions on the internet went, this wasn't the worst thing that could've happened. After all, it had been a very formal meeting, about as formal as you could get summoning a demon from the underworld. Andras was understanding, cordial, and understood my requests. After a quick chat with the Man Downstairs, he came back with a simple offer - double the size of my cock and a promise to help me lose my virginity in exchange for my soul.

The results have been...mixed, to say the least. While the extra five inches and girth of a coke can left me bigger than a pornstar and certainly boosted my confidence, I still had zero success in getting laid.

Andras wasn't helping.

Taking on the form of a mortal man with all the conventional attractive qualities--tall and bronzed, handsome face, a body made of chiseled muscle and brawn, clean cut and manicured. Always dressed in high-end designer clothes and jeans and impeccably groomed with his hair styled to perfection. Tattoos colored his entire physique, covering his arms, body, and neck--immaculately detailed in quality, an almost-supernatural feature was the way they would constantly be dancing and flowing like water across his person.

"Cutie coming your way!" He tapped my shoulder.

"Fuck off." I muttered under my breath, scribbling away at my paper.

"Yo, Jesús!" The light voice called to me, "Mind if I work with you, man?"

Looking up from my paper, I caught a glimpse of Hyrum Price standing at the edge of my table. My heart skipped a beat at the way the sunbeams from the window reflected off his light skin and curly blonde locks, almost like an angel's arrival. He flashed his pearly whites.

"Hey, Hyrum!" I responded, "Yeah, dude. Sit down."

Andras nudged my arm as he leaned in, "Yo, who's the Helix model over here? Ask him if he knows Joey Mills!"

Kicking the demon's ankle under the table, I tried to strike up a conversation with the boy in my calculus class. Avoiding staring directly into his piercing blue eyes because I knew I would get nervous; I knew both Hyrum and I were both considered somewhat loners. Myself because I was labeled a "nerd" and preferred to be by my lonesome, and Hyrum had the reputation of being a bit of a "Jesus freak". Which was fine, it just wasn't for me personally. Despite that, we had shared a few conversations throughout the year, and I developed a bit of a boyish crush on him I had to admit.

"Excuse me, young man!" Andras announced loudly as he leaned over the table, "Are you interested in getting your cherry popped by a ten-inch monster cock?"

"Did you get the lesson today?" Hyrum asked me, unaware of the demon's presence on the other side of the table, "I was taking notes, but I got lost halfway through!"

"Yeah man, no problem!" I assured him as I opened my notebook to show my notes from the day's lesson.

Standing up and walking next to him at the other side of the table, I leaned in close and pointed out step-by-step how to solve the assigned problems. Hyrum smelled good, whatever cologne he was wearing today was working. The light blonde hairs on his arm and hand looking near invisible until they reflected in the sunlight as he pointed out something in my notebook.

"Jessie Montgomery!" Andras yelped at the top of his lungs, pointing directly at the blonde boy, "No! Paxton Ward!" He corrected.

Please shut up! I internally begged the demon as I continued to guide the oblivious Hyrum through the math work. I hated how I was familiar with every name he threw out too.

Bringing a finger up to his hairless chin, Hyrum still wasn't following exactly how to solve the problems, "I'm sorry, I'm kinda dumb." He sheepishly stated.

"Oh, no! Don't say that!" I placed a hand on his bony shoulder, "This is hard to get! Here, lemme see if I explain it in another way."

Grabbing the seat next to him so now we were seated on the same side, I leaned over into his space as I contemplated how to better explain these complicated problems. Maybe it was a mistake to do so - as I was more distracted by his soft pink lips and the cute look of befuddlement across his face. His sharp eyes tracing the page back and forth trying to make sense of the lesson.

But Andras was seemingly having none of it, "Awwww, you two look cute together!" He held up an imaginary camera and snapped a shot.

Trying my best ignore the heat crawling up the nape of my neck, my thoughts were jumbled and out of order as well as my words. Embarrassment coloring my face as I tried to explain what the concepts were without tripping over my own words, Andras continually dropping vulgar comments about Hyrum, "He's got pretty lips. Cocksucker's lips if I've ever seen 'em!" He remarked, "Do you think he's got a tight lil' ass too?"

"Shut up!" I spat at him through gritted teeth.

"What? Jesús?" Hyrum spun his head and looked at me, "Did you say something?"

His face so close to mine, I could lean in only a few inches and plant a kiss on those pretty lips, I restrained myself, "Haha, no! Nothing, I just-"

I had never felt so relieved to feel my phone vibrate in my life. Pulling it out of my pocket and reading the text from my mother that she was five minutes away from the school, "It's my mom, I gotta go! Keep my notes, just give them back before class tomorrow!"

"Sweet, thanks!" He smiled; his light voice almost carried like a tune.

Packing my things and slinging my backpack around my shoulders, I wished Hyrum a good evening as I exited the library. The school hallways were largely empty besides janitors or the occasional straggler. The sun slowly beginning to set, marking the autumn sky with hues of orange and pink, "You like him, huh?" Andras questioned, walking alongside me.

"He's cute." I admitted frankly, "I think he's Mormon though."

"So?" He scoffed, "All that means is that he's a ripe virgin and hasn't gone balls deep yet; just like you. I bet he's real freaky in bed, all those repressed religious boys are! There's a whole world of sex and fetishes that his lil' mind could never even begin to comprehend!"

I shrugged uncertainty, I just couldn't image Hyrum in that position. Andras sighed, "Listen, Jesús. I'm not going to be here forever; I'm really only helping you as a courtesy."

That made me stop in my tracks, "Woah!" I threw my hands up in outrage.

I reminded the demon on what his role in this arrangement was supposed to be, "The deal was that you would double the size of my dick AND help me fuck for the first time! You can't renege on half the contract, or else give me my soul back and tell me the Cum Price!"

The Cum Price, as it was explained to me, was the amount of mortal cum it took to reconcile a broken or incomplete contract. Depending on how much of the deal had been completed or how severe the violation of the contract was, the guilty party had to give a specified amount based off a variety of factors.

"I didn't know it would take THIS long." Andras muttered, seemingly to himself but loud enough for me to hear, "I've made millions of these kinds of deals and usually they're putting that new ding-a-ling to work within the day!"

"Well...it's only been two days." I weakly replied, "It's just not that easy for me. It has to be with someone I feel comfortable with, not the first hot dude I see."

"Oh God, a hopeless romantic."

"You know what? Being a dick about it isn't going to help me lose it any faster!" I shot back, "Why don't you do that possession thing I always read about in the Bible and help me get laid?"

"Nuh uh, dude!" He waved his finger back and forth, "I'm not one of those kinds of demons, you'd have to ask my boy Legion for help with that!"

"Oh, you mean summon actually one of the badass ones?"

Shaking his head, "Low blow, man. Low blow."

Opening the passenger side door and getting in, I greeted my mom with a kiss on the cheek as I buckled myself in. Andras did the same, making himself comfortable in the backseat. Driving down the familiar roads and streets to our house, Andras leaned in from the backseat and over my shoulder, "Look dude," He whispered, "I'm just saying. I think Hyrum might be our best shot at sealing the contract, just think about it!"

I sighed in a deep frustration, but I couldn't respond. My mother was in the seat right next to me.

Finally at home, I was able to offload my backpack and relax for the rest of my evening. Grabbing my razor and shaving cream from my nightstand, I grabbed the towel hanging off my closet door; the sound of banging pots and pans as my mom started dinner accompanied me down the hallway towards the bathroom.

I was finally alone. For whatever reason, it seemed even demons respected the private sanctity of bathrooms. I've never had Andras show up to bother me here, at least not yet anyway. I wouldn't take it for granted, I told myself as I lifted up the toilet seat.

The world wasn't made for ten-inched penis individuals. I found that out two days ago when I realized how much of a struggle it was to pull my newly enlarged dick out through the front fly of my underwear. Now I just learned to let it all hang out over the elastic band of my underwear. Even soft, I was still outrageously huge and cumbersome, which made some of my clothes uncomfortable to wear. Certain underwear and jeans had to be thrown out, as they simply couldn't accommodate me and left no room for my tennis-ball sized--well--balls.

Shaking my flaccid six-incher, ensuring that there would be no dribbling surprises, I fully stripped naked and turned on the water in the shower to let it heat up. A cold draft coming from underneath the door ran across my naked body, making me rub my arms and jump in place for heat. The sight of myself in the reflection of the glass door hopping--my disgracefully-sized cock and balls bouncing and jiggling with even the slightest movement I made--cracked me up.

It just did not look real. If I had saw a picture of myself, I would've thought it was photoshopped! I was offensively large. Phenomenally endowed. In between my skinny bird legs was a gargantuan monster! A mammoth-sized rod that looked better for an elephant than me. I just couldn't find the words to describe how absolutely freakish this thing looked on my skinny little body!

The reflection of my Frankenstein's Cock getting muddied as the steam fogged up the glass, I took it as a sign that the water was now piping hot and ready for me to enter. Taking off my glasses and neatly placing them beside the sink, I stepped into my little sanctuary away from the troubles of the outside world - no calculus work and no pesky demons in my ear.

Running my hands across my hairless chest, the only thing in my head was the face and voice of Hyrum. Was Andras right? Could Hyrum really be the one to help me complete the contract? I thought the notion was ridiculous, Hyrum was a repressed LDS boy who probably didn't even know what sex was.

I mean, that was ridiculous. Of course he knew what sex was, the better question was would he even want me? I had never seen him look at me in that way before, not that there was much to look at - I looked more like I belonged in middle school instead of graduating in a few short months. My short height, bony and lanky structure, and lack of any real body hair betrayed my real age. My face was average, nothing to write home about. My mom said I was handsome - but moms have to say that.

The only thing remarkable about me was the literal forearm jutting out of my body. Speaking of which...

Squeezing a liberal amount of shaving cream in my open palm, I took my time meticulously covering every centimeter of my shaft, balls, and upper thighs in a thick foamy layer. Andras said that maybe I should "rock the bush" and grow out my pubes, but I preferred the clean-shaven look and took meticulous strides in keeping up with it. I slowly dragged my razor inch-by-inch across the affected area, occasionally stopping to run the razor through running water.

By the time I flicked off the last remains of the shaving cream off my razor, I was enjoying my silky-smooth upper thighs with a rub of my hand, dragging them across my naturally hairless ass. Hands cupping my low-hanging sack, rolling the skin between my fingers looking for any bothersome strays until I was satisfied, I finally put the razor and can away. Admiring the freshly shaved look of my demonically gifted fuckstick, I absently-mildly wrapped a hand and began stroking myself.

"I love my new big fat dick." I whispered to myself quietly under the noise of rushing water, still just really not believing that I had a literal ten inches of cock in my hand, "I just wish the rest of me was as big as he was!"

Sighing deeply, enjoying the pleasure of my wet hand stroking and massaging my shaft, I let my mind wander to where it wanted to go. Hyrum came to mind, easily, the taste of his lips and the way his piercing blue eyes would look up at me when he's on his knees in front of me. His mouth open and tongue sticking out ready to receive my girthy rod down his throat for the first time.

Smiling to myself about the thought of how the sight would be of Hyrum down on all fours, face down and ass up, his lil' tight white ass shaking in the air and my big brown ten-inch cock lubed and ready to penetrate a pink virgin hole. The stark contrast between my dark brown shaft and those pale boy cheeks etched in my head as I swiftly pumped a palmful of body wash into my hand.

I couldn't even fully wrap my hand around my newfound girth. But that didn't stop me from rubbing my soapy fingers up and down my monstrous shaft, jutting with fat veins that ceaselessly pumped blood to feed the beast between my legs. My foreskin sliding back and forth over my gigantic mushroom head, a thick river of precum leaking profusely down the shower drain.

If you thought six inches soft looked ridiculous at me, then ten inches hard was absolutely insuperable. The way the massive prick bounced and swung back and forth with such weight that it left red marks on my thighs from slapping them so hard, or the way it would fall down to my knees when I wasn't holding in my hands it because it was so heavy, or how it would knock the soap and hair products off the shower caddies because it was so unwieldy. My massive balls were certainly a spectacle as well, bouncing wildly and swinging back and forth between my upper thighs with every jerk and stroke.

Using both hands now, still with considerable length left over, I furiously jerked my soapy cock to the images flashing in my head. Poor lil' Hyrum's face plastered with cum, his tongue wrapping around an everleaking cockhead trying to get the very last drops of juices from my aching balls.

It was all too much.

Next thing I knew, the boiling in my balls released in spectacular fashion as thick rivers of white jizz erupted from the head of my cock. Splattering violently against the tiled walls, glass door, and shower handles. I tried to control the unending splattering, but it was to no avail as my balls fully drained.