The Devil is in the Details

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time my body has stopped shaking from my powerful orgasm and my mind was working in rightful order again, the entire inside of the shower was a mess. Thick pools of cum flowing down the drain was easy work, but the sticky layers of juices covering the inside of the shower (and somehow the ceiling) would make things difficult.

It must've been an easy fifteen minutes scraping my remains off tiles and glass, using my hand as a squeegee and rinsing them off them in the water.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, damp hair clinging to my forehead, I exited the steamy bathroom and walked back down the hallway to my room. Wiping the last remains of cum off my wrist, I twisted the doorknob and entered. What I wasn't expecting was instantly locking eyes with someone familiar, "Woah!" I cried, snatching my towel as it nearly slipped off my puny waist.

Hyrum's big, beautiful eyes meeting mine as a smile flashed across his lovely face, "H-Hyrum!" I finally managed to choke out, "What're you doing here!?"

For what must've been the third time of the day, I was flushed with embarrassment as I stood half-naked, towel wrapped haphazardly around me, in front of the boy I was literally jerking off thinking about. If my life was a porno, I suppose that was the cue to drop the towel and get to fucking. But it unfortunately was not, and I was too humiliated to even consider such a bold maneuver.

Hyrum was silent but his face said it all as his eyes slowly traced up and down my body with a lustful grin on his face, "What'cha got underneath that towel?" A deep and commanding voice escaped his lips.

That wasn't Hyrum's voice.

"Damn it, Andras!" I spat out, "That's not funny!"

The Hyrum Double nearly peeled over in laughter before presenting himself with a flamboyant pose, "Looks pretty good, huh?" He asked.

I would be lying if I didn't say I was having a mindfuck moment at the scene in front of me. Precariously circling around Andras' new form, I was remarked how identical to the boy I was sitting next to less than an hour ago. His face, his body, his clothes, his hair--just his voice was different.

Hyrum-Andras seductively ran his finger across his lips as he slowly dragged it down his body, down his chest and across his side before finally ending with a strong slap on the ass, "You want this lil' white booty, huh?"

Finally stopping in front of the imposter and crossing my arms, I decided the only way I could ever complete this damn deal was to finally agree on someone, "Alright, you win." I conceded, "You help me bang Hyrum, the contract will be closed, and you get my soul."

"Oh, goodie!" Hyrum-Andras cheered, "Because I already rented this cabin by the Lake of Fire for the holidays and it's too late to get my full deposit back!"

Rolling my eyes, I extended a hand. With the snap of his fingers, Andras returned back into his typical human form and accepted it. Through a firm handshake, we were both committed to our new goal:

I was going to fuck Hyrum Price.

CHAPTER TWO:

Revelation

"This Saturday? Yeah, I'm totally down!" Hyrum's cheery voice rang through the phone speaker, "I'll see you tomorrow at school, then!"

"Totally!" I tried my best to sound calm, Andras eagerly giving me a thumbs up.

After exchanging our farewells, I quickly hung up before jumping out of my seat and giving the demon a high five, "Lil' Hyrum Price ain't gonna know what hit him!" Andras applauded, sitting on the edge of my desk, "Man, I hope he doesn't eat before getting there because he'll be stuffed by the time the night's over!"

"Like a Thanksgiving turkey!" I laughed, "That boy isn't going to be able to sit in those church pews after I'm done with him!"

But first things first, I had to find some swimming trunks that would actually fit. Most of my clothes had been tossed out but crawling through my dresser drawer produced a few stylish trunks that would serve just fine for our lake "date"--not that Hyrum was aware that there were any sinister plans in the works, of course.

Disrobing myself until I was nude and grabbing my first shorts to try on, a colorful pair of blue and purple swimwear, they slipped on easy through my scrawny legs. I stepped in front of the mirror, "Holy hell!" Andras yelped, "That thing looks like a sausage casing!"

The big lug had a point. The clear outline of my massive bulge was apparent and visible in full detail, even down to how my balls would bounce with every step I took. Dissatisfied, I stripped them off and put on another pair, these ones stylized with the American flag, "Oooooh say can you seeee?" Andras belted out with an admittingly impressive tenor, "By the dick's morning wooood? For how so loooongly we fucked, by the-"

"Okay, I get it!" I interrupted him, "I don't need an entire song about how everyone in the whole neighborhood can see my massive prick!"

Reaching inside the pair of trunks, I fiddled with and manipulated my soft six inches to try and find a way to make it look presentable. But no matter how much I tried, it was clear as day I was packing serious heat. With a sigh of exasperation, I stripped down once again and grabbed the final pair of shorts--featuring the outline of palm trees against an orange and pink sunset.

The texture was a little weird, but I liked the SoCal-reminiscent trunks. I did a 360 in the mirror to ensure that nothing was apparent to the passerby. They were a lil' tight, but as long as I was able to keep my softie tucked in the elastic band then there was no apparent bulge!

But something still wasn't right, "Is it too late to add something to the contract?" I inquired the demon sitting behind me.

Andras mindlessly stroked and traced his abs, fully apparent as his shirt was unbuttoned and showcasing his muscular physique and tattoo art, "I mean... You already gave away your soul, kid. Not much else for you to give besides that, nothing physical from this world can be taken down there." He scratched the back of his head, "I guess technically you could pay the Cum Price, resummon me again, and make a new deal. But that's just a pain in the ass."

I sighed disappointedly at his answer, "Why?" Andras asked, "What were you thinking?"

"I just wish I had thrown in some abs in there or somethin'!" I traced my thin tummy, my ribcage apparent and my scraggy weak arms left nothing to flex.

"You look fine!" Andras waved his hand, "Abs are overrated!"

"Then why do you have them?" I asked pointedly, especially since they were on full display today.

Andras' face dropped as his eyes widened in his search for an answer. Quickly buttoning himself up as his eyes scanned the room looking for an answer, "Uh, ya know what? I think I, uh-" Cupping his hand to his ear, "I-I-I think the Boss is calling me! I'll talk to you later!"

With the snap of his fingers, he quickly disappeared in a flash of fire. Leaving only small embers and smoke in his wake.

By my lonesome now, I took off and neatly folded my trunks to put them away for Saturday. All I had to do was make it through school Friday, and then Hyrum and I would meet up at the lake for the following day.

Standing fully naked in my room planning out my events for the rest of the week, my hand absentmindedly playing with my dick. The view of my soft cock hanging limp, yet still reaching halfway down towards my kneecaps was ridiculous. Spreading my knees and squatting, I shifted my body weight between my right and left side to make my low hangers swing back and forth between my thighs, almost like a grandfather clock.

After a few minutes of playing with my newfound enhancements, I was drawn to the computer sitting on my desk. It was only three days ago, on Monday, that I received the mysterious email that included the instructions that summon Andras into this world--they caught me at a night where I was both horny and stupid, a dangerous combination. But I really couldn't complain, I got a ten-inch dick out of it after all.

The empty Google search bar taunted me. I needed to type something in its blank space, the blinking cursor was asking for it. Sitting down and pulling my seat up to the desk, I opened an Incognito Window. I didn't find many opprotunities for privacy ever since Andras came to visit, so a Thursday night with just me and Malik Delgaty sounded just like what the doctor ordered...

Friday was rather uneventful except for when Hyrum confirmed our plans for Saturday while handing me back my notebook and giving me a side hug, "It helped out a ton!" He expressed.

"No problem!" I had replied, "Hit me up if you ever need any help with anything!"

I had to jerk off again when I was in the shower back at home. The same thoughts of finally pulling apart Hyrum's smooth cheeks and being able to take his pink untouched hole for myself flashed through my head. The cleanup was again a mess, but it was worth it for the earthshattering orgasm that damn-near brought me to my knees.

I had questioned Andras back in my room if, in making my dick bigger, that it had also done something to my libido. It just felt that ever since I've been packing these ten inches between my legs that I've just been going boy crazy ever since. All I could do in-class was stare at bulges and asses and jerking off multiple times a day had become typical for me. He shrugged, "If you've got a ten-inch dick, might as well use it!"

On that, we agreed.

Ensuring my bedroom door was locked, I stripped naked and crawled into bed for the night. The room pitch black, the only light coming from my phone's screen as I scrolled through countless Twitter threads and subreddits: Guys showing off their big dicks (not as big as me, mind you), their round bubble butts, six-pack abs, and raunchy sex tapes.

Andras laid in bed next to me staring at my screen, dressed in a ridiculous nightgown and cap like something you'd see in I Love Lucy, "Do demons even sleep?" I had asked him.

He shrugged, "Not really. I'm usually out doing my second job while you're knocked out."

"You have a second job!?" I nearly shouted in disbelief, trying to hold back laughter.

Andras was not amused, "Listen, twerp. Times are though down in Hell right now, so all of us need find another source of income. So, while I'm busy all day helping out your virgin ass, at night I go out and perform as a sleep paralysis demon."

Trying to control myself as I asked, "S-So, what does Satan do?"

"He's a dogwalker."

"Satan?"

"Yeah."

"The Dark Lord?"

"Yep."

"Prince of Darkness?"

"Mmm hmm."

"El Diablo?"

"Sí."

"The Serpent in the Garden of Eden?"

"The very same!"

"Is a dogwalker?"

"Well, somebody needs to take Cerberus out for a walk!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore as I bust out laughing. Andras rolling his eyes as he flipped me off, snapping his fingers and disappearing in a flash. Plugging in the charger and leaving my phone on the nightstand, I decided it was best to skip the jack off session tonight in exchange for a better load tomorrow.

I drifted off into sleep, the taste of Hyrum's lips in my mind...

The lake was surprisingly unbusy, especially for a Saturday. I eventually settled on a spot not too far away from the parking lot and set up chairs, towels, umbrellas, and a table at a small landing close to the water. Other families and lake goers had set up on the other side of the pond, but I was the only one set up at our little section of the coastline. That was fine, I preferred to be left alone with Hyrum anyway.

Peeling off my shirt and letting the warm autumn sun heat up my body, I checked my phone to see a text from Hyrum that he would be there soon in his dad's truck. God, I could literally feel my cock swell at the idea of Hyrum being here in-person. I quickly sent him a text informing him of where I was set up.

Hyrum had shown up less than ten minutes later. The way I could see the sun reflecting off his golden curls all the way from the parking lot as he exited the truck and made his way to where I was set up, lugging a huge ice chest in hand, "Hey, Hyrum!" I called as soon as he was in range, "Glad you could make it, man!"

Flashing me a bright smile and giving me a half-hug, "Yeah! Thanks for inviting me!" He exclaimed, "I...uh...don't get invited to a lot of things."

Nodding sympathetically, "I hear you, dude! At least you and I can hang out today!"

He raised a bushy eyebrow, "Oh. Aren't other people coming?"

Damn it. Was he upset? I couldn't really read his expressions besides the inquisitive look on his face, "Uhhh...Nah, man. Everyone else was busy!" I lied, "Looks like this is a party of two!"

"Ah, man! That really sucks!" He cried, "Because I brought ALL this beer!"

He opened his cooler that was packed to the brim with ice and booze, "Looks like we're just gonna have to drink it all!" He winked.

I laughed, honestly caught off guard. Everyone had fancied Hyrum some religious zealot and now he was bragging about bringing an entire chest of beer! I smiled, it was apparent that lil' Hyrum had devious side to him, and I was hoping to find out how deviant he really was.

"How did you even get that much beer?" I asked, as we were both under twenty-one.

He held a finger up to my lips, "You ask too many questions, Jesús! You're not some kinda snitch, are you?"

I smiled, "Nah, everything that happens today is between you and me."

The corner of Hyrum's lips raised, "Everything." He repeated.

My heart fluttered as Hyrum dropped his finger from my mouth and quickly pulled off his tanktop, "Nice swimming trunks!" He complimented me, "I just pulled these old things out of the closet! I think they're from a couple years ago."

A bright canary yellow, complementing his curly hair, they cut off a little above the knee and hugged tightly around his waist. He wore them well however, his blonde leg hair shimmering in the sunshine. Hyrum's exposed upper body was slender and fit, without a pesky chest hair in sight. His cute little nipples dotting each breast with a pink nub.

Handing me an ice-cold beer, we popped the tabs and shared a toast before guzzling down our adult beverages. Depleting his can with a big gulp and finishing it off with a mighty burp, Hyrum wiped his mouth before announcing, "And I brought dessert!" He dug through his bag, "Damn it, you know what? I think I forgot them in the truck! Gimmie a minute!"

Running back to the truck, I made sure his back was fully turned before quickly poured out the rest of my beer on the beach and kicked some fresh sand atop of it. That tasted like shit.

Throwing the empty can into a trash bag, I caught a glimpse of a beige-and-white furball out of the corner of my eye. Turning my head, I saw the most adorable little corgi dog staring up at me, "Hey there, lil' doggie!" I called to him, "Where are your owners?"

"So, how's the date?"

I spun around to look behind me, but there was no source of the voice. Hyrum was still rummaging in his dad's truck, too far away for me to hear him. No one else was anywhere near where Hyrum and I had set up. The lil' corgi sat obediently in front of me, tongue hanging out of its mouth.

Did...Did this fucking dog just talk to me?

"Uhhh...what?" I asked the small hound.

"How's the date?" The dog repeated, "I've been barking and nipping at ankles all morning to keep everyone from setting up near you two, so you better seal the deal!"

I was still bewildered, "An...An...Andras?"

"Well, duh!" The corgi rebutted, "What is this? Narnia? How else would you be talking to a dog?"

"I-I-I just thought...I didn't know..." Of course he could turn into an animal, he could shift his appearance at a whim after all, "I thought you weren't allowed to directly interfere in earthy affairs!"

Corgi-Andras shrugged the best way a corgi could, "Meh, if the Boss says anything I'll just say it was worth it for two whole souls! Oh, Hyrum's coming back! Good luck!" He spun around and galloped away on his lil' legs.

Hyrum placed down a covered tray on the table, slowly unpeeling the top to reveal a dozen perfectly arranged cupcakes, "Stood up late last night baking these bad boys!" He revealed to me, "Try the raspberry frosting, make it from scratch!"

Helping myself to one of the tempting pastries, I dragged my index finger across the creamy top and popped it in my mouth, "Mmm!" I cried, "Delicious!"

"Yeah! My own special recipe--well, my mom's anyway!" He sheepishly added, "Yep! The only thing I love more than a fresh-baked cupcake is a good ol' cream pie!"

I almost had a heart attack when I heard the words come out of Hyrum's mouth. I wasn't sure that he was aware of the words he had just said. He was eighteen, he had to have been, but the innocent glare in his eyes played tricks with me.

Unpeeling the wrapper from the bottom, I opened my mouth as I brought forward the cupcake. My mouth watering in preparation of the tasty treat, I was instead greeted to a wad of frosting to my face as Hyrum smashed the cupcake against my nose, raspberry icing smearing the bottom rim of my glasses.

Laughing at his childish prank, I knew I had to get even. Grabbing a second cupcake from the pan, I instantly gave chase after him. Hyrum sprinting towards the water, he jumped into the crystal-clear lake. Water didn't deter me as I hopped in after him, holding my hand (and cupcake) high in the air, "Get back here, fucker!" I shouted after him, "I'll give YOU a cream pie!"

The water waist high as I ran towards him, feet kicking up dirt and seaweed on the lake floor. Something wrapped around my ankle, catching me in place as Hyrum spun around about twenty feet ahead of me, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Hold on!" I cried, "Something got my foot!"

"Uh huh!" He sounded unconvinced, "Come on! That one works on my little brother, give me something else."

"No!" I cried, plunging my foot beneath the water to grab whatever was wrapped around my ankle, "I'm serious! I feel like there's-" I pulled whatever it was out of the water.

It was my swimming trunks.

Ripping and melting in the palm of my hand, the trunks slowly peeled apart and plopped into the water in thick chunks. I was distraught, dropping the cupcake from my hand and instantly reaching below the water to feel nothing but bare skin. Using both hands to try and cover my privates proved to be more difficult than anticipated--my heavy nutsack and girthy rod couldn't all be held comfortably.

Hyrum thought it was hilarious, wiping tears off his face as he cackled, "Yo! I think you got pranked! Those are dissolving swim trunks!"

I couldn't even respond because I was so embarrassed. I was standing right next to my date, and I was totally naked and exposed. Hyrum took it all in stride as he placed a hand on my shoulder, "Chill! I packed some extras! Lemme go grab them from my bag!"

Daring not to follow him to the shallow waters beyond the waist-high surface, I tried my best to continue covering my nakedness. But my fat cock kept flopping around and my balls wouldn't rest in the palm of my hands. Thankfully no one was near us, but the situation made me want to die of humiliation as Hyrum ran back in the water with white trunks in hand.

"Erm, thanks." I blushingly expressed as I slipped on the shorts under the water.

"You still gotta little bit of frosting on your glasses there!" He scrapped the bottom rim with his finger and slid it in his mouth, "Come on, I'm starved!"

Following Hyrum back to our station, he rummaged through the picnic basket I had filled with sandwiches and snacks, "Oh!" He announced, "Ya' know what would go bomb with these sandwiches?"