The Devil is in the Details

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to face me, but his jaw quickly dropped to the floor. I could clearly see where his eyes were locked as I braced myself to look down...

Through the soaked teeny-tiny trunks, my junk was absolutely and blatantly visible. The white shorts were damn-near transparent as they clung closely to my massive ballsack and the outline of my cock. As clear as day like a chalk outline at a crime scene, I might as well have worn nothing as everything was on full display.

Hyrum was astonished, eyes unable to pry away until he physically forced his entire body to turn away from me as he rummaged through the bag. Stammering heavily through his words, "I-I-I brought some chips and dick! I-I mean some chips and balls! No! I mean-I meant dick and balls! Shit!" He took a deep breath, "I brought some CHIPS and DICK!" He repeated again, "NO! FUCK!"

This was too much. My hands instantly went to cover my face, but I switched them to cover my crotch instead, "Hyrum, I'm sorry!" I wept out, "I'm gonna go now!"

Walking past the taller boy to get away, I felt his hand grasp my shoulder and hold me back, "Jesús, wait!"

I turned to face the blue-eyed boy, tears welling in my eyes, "It's okay!" He expressed, "I'm sorry, I know this probably didn't go the way you planned it! But I'm having a really good time, please don't go!"

Sniffing, "You're serious?" I had to ask.

"Yes!" He smiled, hand running down my upper arm, "I...I actually wanted this for a really long time."

I was stunned. I had a crush on Hyrum for most of Senior year, but to think that there was a possibility that he felt the same way. The entire day had been a series of flirtations and unspoken feelings. I had to be direct, "It's a date?" I hesitated to ask.

He smiled, "It's a date."

Wrapping arms around eachother for a tight hug, the heat off our bodies overcoming the cold beads of water and soaked shorts, "I'm really glad I came today." He whispered in my ear, chills running down my spine.

Feeling absolutely giddy at this point, unable to take the smile off my face as I broke the hug and took a few steps back. I guess it was my turn to address the elephant in the room, "Sorry I basically flashed you!"

We shared a laugh, "Dude!" He exclaimed pointing directly at my bulge, "Where the hell did you get that from!? That's a monster! Did you grow it yourself?"

"Nah," I shook my head, "I sold my soul to the devil for it!"

He socked my arm as we shared a laugh. Cracking open another beer, Hyrum sipped his alcohol and tried to change the topic, eyes occasionally glancing towards my bulge, "Would it help if I just took them off and got rid of the mystique?" I boldly asked him.

"Took what off?" Hyrum asked innocently.

"My trunks, dude. I know what I'm packing, and you've already seen everything! Might as well skip to the third date since we're so comfortable with eachother!"

"Well," Hyrum chuckled, "You did say everything that happens here is just between you and me."

"Everything." I reiterated.

Hyrum gave me a lustful look with his eyes, slowly and obviously trailing down my body and ending at my bulge, "Show me that verga grande then!"

"Oh, I got you speaking Spanish now!" I laughed, thumbs hooking the band of the white trunks.

In one swoop, I dropped the pair of trunks to my ankles and quickly threw them off. The sun's rays on my exposed chub were only complemented by the soft lake breeze brushing against my low-hanging nuts. Hyrum was impressed, a pervy smile spread across his face as he admired the freshly shaved beast, "Not a bad shower!" He expressed.

"Oh, it's not a shower!" I corrected him, "I'm a grower!"

His eyes bulged out of his sockets as he raised them to make eye contact. His jaw dropping as he pointed at my dick, "That...grows...MORE!?"

I nodded pridefully. Hyrum's hand covering his gaping mouth as he took a step back like my dick would bite him, "How big are you!?" He questioned anxiously.

I shrugged, playing with him and his adorable reactions, "Why don't you find out?" I teased, winking at him.

Hyrum picked up the hint, wordlessly grabbing my arm and guiding me to sit under the umbrellaed beach recliner. Fully sprawled out, legs on either side of the chair, Hyrum positioned himself at the base of my cock as he held my flaccid dick in his hand, "Holy shit!" He exclaimed, "I think you're bigger soft than I am hard!"

I opened my mouth to answer, but I was instantly cut off with a shot of pleasure shooting up my spine and a loud moan exiting my mouth as Hyrum fully engulfed my hardening dick inside his wet warm mouth. Feeling his bony fingers massage and cup my aching nuts, I had a feeling he had planned this out for a while as he seemed to know exactly what to do.

My cock expanding and swelling up, Hyrum's shocked reactions as I grew inside his mouth made it all worth it. Finally unable to maintain all my girth inside him, he quickly pulled his head back and attempted to wrap his hand around my shaft unsuccessfully, "Jesus Christ," He exclaimed under his breath.

"Jesus can't help you now," I laughed, "Maybe you need a miracle though."

Wet lips engulfing my leaking cockhead resulted in toe-curling pleasure as Hyrum's tongue attempted to coax as much precum out of me as possible. The grunts and moans of delight came out of my mouth naturally with every lash of the tongue or wandering finger sliding across my asshole. I could not believe Hyrum Price, the sheltered Mormon boy, was now sucking and licking ten inches of cock.

Well, not exactly all ten inches, but he was trying his best.

Gagging on my incredible girth, Hyrum used his hands to try to make up what he couldn't get in his mouth. My entire rod was slabbered with spit and precum at this point, making his thin fingers slide easily up and down my shaft. Grabbing a fistful of his soft golden hair, I tried my best to guide whorish Hyrum into taking as much as me as possible down his throat.

Poor guy couldn't catch a break, but I was loving the sloppy show of spit spewing out the sides of his mouth and dripping down his chin. Coughing up another wad and letting drip from his mouth directly onto my cock, I teased, "Did you think you were gonna be slurping on ten inches when you woke up this morning?"

Hyrum laughed, one hand massaging my tip and the other caressing my shaft, "Ya' know, they say the best way to a man's heart is his stomach. But I'm beginning to think that it's through his dick instead!"

Wet tongue plunging down to my hairless ballsack, slowly and lovingly tracing each individual ball and across my smooth taint. The very tip of his tongue pressing against my asshole, "Hey! That's my job!" I warned, "Just get me lubed up!"

Shooting me an impish grin, he dragged his tongue from my unspoiled hole between each nut, up my shaft, and finally sliding around my oozing head. I could feel myself already getting close, just the sight of Hyrum's head bopping up and down on my slick prick made me want to bust alone. The weight of my balls begging for release was torture knowing that I couldn't have Hyrum make me nut from oral alone.

I needed to fuck his ass.

"Hyrum," I exclaimed breathlessly, "Let me do you!"

The blonde's eyes widened as he crawled backwards, standing up at the end of the seat, "I-I don't know!" Hyrum cried uncertainly, a pink hue coloring his face as he gripped the band of his trunks, "Maybe next time! I don't feel comfortable!"

"Come on!" I persuaded him, dragging myself to the edge of the recliner, "If your dick game is as good as your baking, we're in fine shape!"

Before he could even respond, I swiftly snatched Hyrum's trunks from his hands and pulled them down to his knees. Then it had hit me--literally--slapping me in the face.

Erupting out of Hyrum's bush of blonde pubes was an engorged, girthy, veiny, wheelchair-requiring...

Unnaturally colossal ten-inch cock.

From down the beach we heard laughter. Outrageous laughter. Maniacal laughter. Demonic laughter.

Both Hyrum and I spinning our heads simultaneously at Andras standing only mere feet away, pointing and laughing in our direction. And I got the sinking feeling I was the butt of this joke.

The look on Hyrum's face said it all.

Hyrum Price had made a deal with Andras too.

CHAPTER THREE:

Consummation

The only sound between the three of us was the engine's roar of the truck as we drove down the empty road. Hyrum and I seated in the front in awkward silence, Andras sprawled out and getting an even tan laying in the truck bed without a care in the world.

Nothing but trees and backroads made for the perfect meeting ground for uninterrupted conversation. Pulling onto a dirt road and continuing for another mile, the silence was deafening. Staring at my own reflection in the passenger window, "So," I began, "That whole 'you're bigger than me soft than I am hard' was bullshit?"

"I'm sorry." Was all Hyrum responded with, the only thing he's repeated this entire ride. To every question I asked, every accusation I threw, it was always, "I'm sorry."

After about another ten minutes of silence and forestry, Hyrum pulled into an empty clearing agmonst the trees and wilderness. Putting the gear into park and shutting off the engine, Hyrum looked at me one more time, "I'm sorry." He repeated once again, "I swear I'll explain everything to you."

Rolling my eyes as I unbuckled my seatbelt, I hopped out of the big truck and slammed the door as hard as I could--the sound echoing throughout the forest and scaring away a flock of birds. Walking around the back and catching Andras catching rays in a lackadaisical manner was what finally set me off, "WHAT THE HELL!?" My voice cracked.

Andras, shirtless only wearing a pair of swimming trunks and stylish sunglasses, casually pulled himself up and scooted his butt to the mouth of the truck bed, dangling his legs off the side, "Do you want to begin or should I?" He turned towards Hyrum.

Hyrum looked at me. His innocent veneer had fully dropped now and all that was left was remorse, "Jesús, I'm sorry." He repeated for the fifth time this trip.

"I don't want 'sorry'!" I shouted through clamped teeth. I took a deep breath to calm myself, "I just want to know what the hell is going on! This entire day has been fucked!"

Hyrum nodded, "About two weeks ago, I performed the same summoning ritual you did to bring Andras into our world. I made a deal and signed a contract with him."

"Yeah, obviously it involved giving you a massive monster cock. I noticed." I sarcastically replied.

"It was more than that," He sighed, "My deal consisted of two promises in exchange for my soul. The first one was to double the size of my dick...the other was to help me get you."

I wasn't sure I had heard the Mormon boy right, "W-What?"

But then, like a freight train, it had all hit me, "The email."

"That was me," Hyrum solemnly nodded, "Demons like Andras cannot directly get involved with human choices. They can't possess innocent folks and make them act in ways against their will, so it wasn't like I could have Andras force you to be with me. So, I had to be in the right place at the right time..."

I looked at Andras, the demon who had been breathing down my neck for the previous five days, he seemed content with the version of events Hyrum had told so far, "Wait," I had to make sure, "If you had an active contract going with Andras while he was with me. That meant..."

"I could see him the entire time." He admitted.

I glanced back and forth between Hyrum and Andras in disbelief. I was in a sea of mistrust and anger, feeling incredibly betrayed by the both of them.

Well, that wasn't quite true. I had known Andras to be a self-centered individual who actively enjoyed toying with people. But Hyrum, the boy who I had developed a soft spot for and genuinely wanted to be with. It hurt.

Andras motioned towards Hyrum, "It was just too perfect. Hyrum summoned me to help him get you. You summoned me to help you get laid. You already had a thing for Goldilocks over here, all I had to do was a little bit of nudging. Kill two birds with one stone."

Sneering, "You sure 'nudging' doesn't violate your Demonic Law?" I asked.

He smiled, "I'm sure it won't matter for two whole souls. Skirting a few rules doesn't even breach the worst things that can happen with demon summoning."

Something still didn't make sense, "What was the point of sending me the email? You had no idea what I was going to ask for!" I asked the blonde boy.

Hyrum sighed, "Because, Jesús. You were always talking down about yourself--the way you look, the way you feel. You would walk around dejected. I thought you were perfect, but I felt you deserved the chance to remake yourself in your own image. Plus, as stupid as this may sound, I thought if the chance existed that you felt the same way about me, then you would wish for the same thing I did."

"To be honest," He continued, "I didn't even know you had made a deal with Andras until that day I saw him sitting with you at the library. But I could tell that you had a new swagger to you, a newly placed confidence. Would you have ever made that move at the lake if you hadn't made that deal?"

I scoffed, "Yeah, I guess a ten-inch cock does boost your bravado. Speaking of ten inches, those dissolving trunks were you too?"

Surprisingly, Hyrum shook his head, "No, I swear that wasn't me!"

Andras shot his hand into the air, "That was all me!" He laughed, "I just thought I'd give you boys a headstart to get right into it! Speaking of which..."

He materialized a fancy-looking gold watch on his wrist, "Welp! Time to make sweet love, boys! I promised the Boss two young souls and I don't intend on going back empty handed!"

"Why do you even need our souls so badly, Andras?" Hyrum questioned.

"Well, young Hyrum," Andras explained, "If I just get two more souls in by the end of the week. Then you are looking at the next Employee of the Month!"

"Employee of the Month?" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth, "You're damning two young men to Hell for all eternity for fuckin' Employee of the Month?"

"I get my own parking space!" He defended.

Feeling a soft hand grasp mine, I turned to see Hyrum's soft blue eyes staring directly into mine, "Listen...I'm sorry, okay? I know what I did was a really screwed up way of going about it," he admitted, "But I've felt this way about you for a really long time. Our little talks about life and our dreams and getting out of this small town after college..."

Clasping my hand between his and bringing them up to his chest, "I'm not saying this is true love. But I want to give us a chance, and in order for that to work...I don't want Satan to have my soul...I want you to have it."

My head was spinning at this point. Too many conflicting emotions left me raw and damaged. Hyrum especially had thrown me for a twist, leaving me both hurt yet still incredibly grateful for this opportunity. But through it all, I knew one thing was for damn-sure, "I don't want that douchebag to get Employee of the Month!" I pointed at Andras.

Andras raised an eyebrow, "Hey, hey!" He cried, "There's no going back now! You two already had sex!"

I shook my head, "Nope!" I corrected the demon, "My contract specifically entailed anal sex! Oral doesn't count!"

"And I don't think Jesús can really be considered 'mine' until we consummate!" Hyrum backed me up, "The contract is still incomplete. And we can still withdraw."

Andras hopped off the back of the truck, "Wait a fuckin' minute!" Anger colored his voice in a deep gravely draw, "You two sexless losers aren't going to screw ME over! Now you two can either fuck voluntarily..."

He snapped his fingers.

Hyrum instinctually stood in front of me as Andras transformed. Two massive onyx horns exploded out of his head as his face twisted and shifted into that of another being's. His swim shorts ripping into shreds as they were unable to contain his massively expanding burly thighs. Muscles on top of muscles on top of muscles grew and developed, a literal eight-pack carved out of his core as his shoulders grew to the size of great boulders. His chest expanding as thick tufts of chest hair grew between his big, pierced dark nipples.

A tipped tail spewing from his backside swung uncontrollably as his bottom half was transformed into that of some kind of beast's--his feet transforming into hooves and a thick forest of fur covered his legs and bottom halves.

His face was flat and now donned a steaming snout, a golden ring acting as the centerpiece of his new visage. His shining horns jutting violently in wicked directions only complemented by his devilish red eyes.

And he grew.

Grew until he stood several heads above the both of us, easily trouncing the biggest quarterbacks and bodybuilders one could imagine. His muscles so great and plentiful that stretchmarks and veins burned across his body in an effort to contain them. His beautiful body of tattoos, once his pride and joy, were now distorted as they violently twisted and altered like television static.

Sporting the head of and bottom of a great bull and the body of a man; he exposed himself as some sort of demonic twist on the Minotaur of Greek legend.

He roared, shaking the ground beneath us, "Or I'm going to MAKE you fuck!"

My glasses flying off my face as he snatched Hyrum by the legs and picked him up several feet off the ground. Carelessly dangling the boy, threatening to drop him on his head, "Either way," He growled, "I'm getting that parking spot!"

"Andras!" I cried, "Let him go!"

My heart was beating uncontrollably at the sight in front of me. Andras could easily crush Hyrum's legs in the palm of his hand or send him smashing towards the earth. Either way, the colossal minotaur could easily kill the both of us here and now, "You'll never get our souls if we die before the contract is complete!" I warned him.

"We withdraw from our contracts!" Hyrum shouted while being dangled precariously, "By Demonic Law, you have to tell us the Cum Price!"

"Shut your mouth!" Andras bellowed, "Not another word!"

With little effort, Andras easily tore off Hyrum's swimming trunks and tossed his naked body into the back of the truck. I was next, easily snatching me by the arm and holding me high in the air, "Especially you!" Andras snarled, "How does it take you FIVE DAYS to get laid? Especially when you've got a ten-inch dick?"

Again, he easily ripped the shorts off my body and dangled my naked body between his thumb and index finger, "'It's just not that easy for me. It has to be with someone I feel comfortable with!'" He mocked me, speaking in a high falsetto tone, "Well, do you feel comfortable NOW!?"

Throwing me in the truck bed now, next to Hyrum. Instinctually wrapping our naked bodies around eachother for support as Andras stood by the mouth of the truck, "I'm going to give you one last chance!" He threatened, "You two have sex, I get your souls, and you keep your huge dicks! Everyone's happy! Now fuck!"

Raising his closed fist high above his head, steam blasting out of his snout as his face twisted into one of rage, he brought down his hand in angry fury by the side of the truck. The ten-ton vehicle literally bouncing in response to the trembling ground, Hyrum's hand pressing against the back of my head against his chest to shield me from the dirt and rocks.