The Devil is in the Details Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to smile at me as he modeled the dress. I continued to check him out. I looked at the bulge that his package made in the baby blue fabric of the dress. I looked at the way the straps framed his chest. Good lord, this was one of my gender-bending fantasies come to life. I was starting to sweat, despite it being room temperature in the store right now. If I was being honest with myself too, that was not the only part of me starting to get damp either.

"I know we are past closing time. I'm going to buy these dresses. I want to buy you one too. Can you go close the store, make sure our transaction won't be interrupted?"

Gulp.

He wanted to buy me one too? Well, I cannot deny, I've been working among these Chanel, and Gucci and other fancy dresses worn by wealthy women on their way to galas in Montréal for years and would love to pick one up - even on consignment. The fact that I'd make commission on it too was a major bonus.

I walked to the front of the store and locked the door, switching over our sign from "ouvert" to "fermé" in the process, and closing the light switch above the door.

When I headed back to the dressing cabin, Ose was back down to his designer briefs, the baby blue dress expertly folded on the seat next to him with the other two dresses.

I looked at his refined body and was once again drawn in by the tattoos of books and iconography on his back.

"What do the tattoos on your back mean?" I asked, shocked at my outburst as I usually would never remark about something like that.

This guy had my guard down, and I didn't know why.

"Well, there are those that think that Ose is literally the demon of forbidden knowledge. So, I guess you could say that I am just leaning into the persona" he replied to me with a sly grin.

I nodded to him, satisfied with the answer.

"Anyway Véronique, while you were closing up, I pulled this lovely little number off the rack. It looks like it should fit you perfectly. Why don't you go on and give it a try?" he said with a voice dripping like honey.

I looked at the shimmering golden dress. It was floor length, and had a slit that ran up side on both legs. It would be risqué on a younger and slimmer woman. It was meant for someone's arm candy. It was not meant for me.

I looked at Ose, whose cerulean blue eyes were drilling holes into me and whose slight smirk was a little less than neutral, and a lot of put-it-on-in-front-of-me.

I don't know why he was taking an interest in me. I didn't really care either. This was the hottest I had ever felt, and I felt like living out one of my romance novels. Besides, he had already committed to buying the dress. The commission alone on these four items would keep me swimming in latté for a month. It was worth the price of my embarrassment.

He handed me the dress. As I reached out and took hold of the garment, our hands came into contact with one another. I gasped as it felt like an electrical shock was sent through me.

Despite the fancy suit that Ose had been wearing - and was now decidedly not - I was only wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Yesterday was laundry day at our house, which means that a certain someone left it for me to do, which means that it did not get done.

I felt like I was moving under a spell. I was definitely feeling this. I kicked off my flats, and took off my sweater. I had only a ratty t-shirt underneath. I didn't expect anyone to be seeing me, and Antoine wouldn't try to undress me.

I took off the t-shirt, exposing my ugly tan bra. There weren't a lot of options when you had a huge bust like I did, and even fewer options when you were on a budget.

I unbuttoned my jeans and let my baggy mom jeans fall to the floor. Standing before this Nordic god of a man I felt small and self-conscious. Especially because he could now see my plain white cotton granny-panties. Not exactly the most flattering look.

...and also, because he could DEFINITELY see the wet patch on the gusset as well. But hey, live a little, right? God, I liked looking at him in his tiny designer briefs.

I placed the dress near my legs and arranged myself to step into the silky fabric.

"Véronique, you cannot wear a cotton panty and that bra with THIS dress. If you are going to be wearing a designer label, you should complete the look correctly or not at all. Look at what I am wearing. You need something like this" he said, as he motioned to his briefs with that insane bulge.

Yeah, he was absolutely hard. From looking at me. And being here. With me. Wild.

I felt a bead of sweat drip down my back. It was still room temperature in the store, but I had never been so hot. Never once in my life had I been in such a thrilling, erotic, and intensely sexual situation.

I reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra, letting my heavy breasts start to sag down my body in the process. As I let the bra fall away from my chest, I realized that I was breathing heavily. I could feel my chest flushing.

I looked at my breasts before I looked into Ose's face. My nipples were as hard as steel. I was not just turned on; I was practically panting with lust. What the Hell was this man doing to me? I was hot, and wet, but I certainly was not going to take off my panties just yet.

"You are the definition of perfection, Véronique. You are as radiant and beautiful as The Wife of King Kandaules painted by Jacob Jordaens. Simply divine."

I had never seen that painting before. However, my mind conjured up an image of a plump woman on a chaise-lounge during the renaissance. I hoped I was right. That being said, I am certain I blushed at the compliment. Getting called divine and radiant were not things that Antoine ever said.

The words also had me reconsidering my choice to leave my panties on.

I pulled the dress up my legs and over my body. As I slipped my head into the halter at the top of the dress and adjusted my breasts in shimmering golden fabric, I caught a look of myself in the mirror.

Holy. Hot. Damn. I looked hot.

I didn't even know we carried dresses in my size. Also, how the Hell did he correctly guess my size? This dress fit me like a second skin. It was tight along my bust, and backless down to my lower back. Despite my size, it was flattering and sexy and classy all at the same time.

Ose looked at me up and down, drinking me in. I watched him in the mirror, doing the exact same to him. Damn he was yummy. Even though I was probably double his age.

I watched as he looked at me the way a panther looks at its prey. He was clearly checking me out, staring at my butt and my breasts.

In return, I was openly staring at his growing package.

"Would you like me to remove them?" he asked me, breaking me out of my trance like stare.

"Excuse me?" I asked him in response, not quite believing that he would ask me that.

"You're looking at me. You're clearly aroused by what you see. There is no reason to not enjoy yourself. If you want to see me naked, you need only ask." Said Ose, his voice dripping with temptation that practically begged me to ask him.

I was practically panting at this point. Here was this hot Nordic guy in my little store, asking if I wanted to see him naked, after he had practically acted out my gender bending fantasy right before my eyes.

I wasn't thinking about my shitty home life at this point. I was thinking about how wet my panties were, and why in the name of Hell, I hadn't taken them off before.

"...Yes" I managed to say, in a voice that was half whisper.

"Yes what, my beautiful Véronique?" Ose asked me.

"Yes, I'd like to see you... naked" I managed to say. I still had not closed my mouth fully after seeing him in the baby blue dress. I was about to see a whole lot more.

Without breaking eye contact with me, Ose pulled his tight briefs down, freeing his throbbing erection. I had only ever seen one penis in my life, and honestly, it was mediocre at the best of times.

Ose's cock was fully engorged, sitting on a small tuft of sandy blonde hair, and was significantly larger than the cock to which I was accustomed. It was larger than the dildo I kept in my drawer as well.

"Jesus Christ" I managed to say.

"He had nothing to do with this, ma belle Véronique. This is all you." He said, his eyes still locked onto mine, even though my gaze was significantly further south.

"Now, do you like the dress you are wearing?" he asked nonchalantly, like his gorgeous and naked body wasn't aroused and less than a metre away from me.

"I do. It's beautiful..."

"Well, then I think that concludes our purchases for tonight. Let me pay. However, before I do, can I ask a favour?"

Oh Shit. Here it comes. My anxiety kicked in. He was not going to pay. This was some cheap thrill. I am so stupid. Women like me don't get dresses like this or men to pay attention to him he's probably a pervert.

I was just about retort when Ose started again.

"Please let me take you out for a latté after this. My treat. But you must keep the dress on. If you want a pair of shoes, please add it to my tab. But let me take you out. You certainly must want to know all about the forbidden knowledge of how the other half lives?"

Damn it.

Appealing to the only real love I had in my life: coffee.

Nodding to him, I selected a pair of wedged shoes that I knew would fit me, and rang everything up at the counter, still wearing my gorgeous golden dress.

My jaw dropped when I saw the total. It was more than I took home in two weeks.

Ose paid cash, even leaving a tip at the end that would have covered a cab ride to the moon and back.

He was also still naked.

I was also dripping like a leaky faucet.

"Um, if you're going to take me out, I don't think they'll let you into the café without clothes on. I'm, um, going to go pee. I mean, to the washroom. Freshen up, you know. I'll, uh, be back" I awkwardly managed to sputter before the deep blue eyes of this strange - and evidently loaded - man.

He watched me walk to the bathroom at the back of the store. I knew he was watching my butt move in the wedge shoes and the satin dress. It felt powerful to know he was aroused from me. But now I was presented with another problem. My panties were soaked.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and Ose was right. My panty line was visible through the dress.

"Fuck it. I've never had this much attention paid to me in my life" I said to myself.

I reached up under my dress, the slits on the side giving me ample space to work my white cotton granny panties down from under my dress. I took them off and looked at the gusset. Sure enough, it was like someone had broken a dam inside of me.

I stuffed my panties into my purse in case I needed them later. Better to have wet panties than none. I am forty-five, after all. This was still incredibly reckless and stupid. Damn, did it feel good.

I washed my hands and walked out into the store to find Ose standing by the entrance, once again fully dressed in his pinstripe three-piece suit.

"Véronique, you look positively ravishing. I see you took off the underwear... what a delectable choice."

I stopped in my tracks.

"How did you notice so quickly?"

"Trade secret, I'm afraid. Dealing in forbidden knowledge is somewhat of hazard in my line of work" he said to me with a polite smile and a wink.

Well, one thing is for sure. The lack of panties was not going to make me any drier.

We strolled onto the main boulevard of the city where the store was located. After I locked the front door, Ose took my arm in his and we began to meander towards the late-night coffee shop next to city hall and the monuments downtown.

We talked to one another like it was a date. I guess it kind of was.

He asked me about my family, and my aspirations. He seemed shocked that I had almost resigned myself to mediocrity. I really liked talking to him, and it didn't hurt that he was hot as fuck too. Right up until he asked me a deeply personal question that raised the hair on my neck.

"Tell me Véronique, what price would you pay to live your fantasy? If you could get away from here with a man that would cater to your every whim. Indulge your every whim and satisfy your every desire, what price would that be worth to you?"

It was warm out, it being late June and all, but I could feel a cold sweat breaking out.

"Well, that would depend on the fantasy?" I responded, as neutrally as I could.

"Well, let's say that a man from your preferred romance novel arrives. He's mysterious and handsome. He takes you away from the mundane life you live here, and whisks you away to a new world of passion, indulgence and excess, where everything you wanted was available... What would that be worth?"

"What type of indulgences are we talking here?" I asked, with one eyebrow raised in my very best detective noir impression.

"Let's just say that you would never pay for a latté again. You would have a partner that cared about you. That complimented you and invested time, patience and energy in you. One that fucked you to many, many satisfying orgasms any time you wanted it. You would be in a land where you would be a queen, and if you wanted to see something, say... your partner cross swords, as your romance novels say, you would only have to snap your fingers."

"Ooh, that does sound tempting" I said, getting both aroused and envious of such a proposition.

"However, I love my sisters. I would not want to be far from them. I would need to visit them often." I said, hoping to throw him something. Also, we were closing in on the café.

"Oh, you wouldn't have to worry. You could visit them any time you wanted. They, however, wouldn't be able to visit you. At least, not for a while."

That last part seemed sketchy, but I was not going to complain.

"Well, I think an offer like that would be worth... a lot."

He simply smiled at me.

After ordering our lattés to go, we continued our leisurely stroll down towards the river and the old part of town. We passed other couples, out and about, celebrating love and life. I realized that Antoine had not taken me here in... a decade? We lived a few blocks away, how had we not been here?

Ose kept his arm on mine, constantly touching me, especially my exposed back.

Eventually, we had made our way back to the store, where we had left our belongings.

I opened the door and we stepped inside, locking the door again behind us.

Both of us made our way back to the changing cabins where I had left my day-to-day clothes, and Ose had left his dresses.

He eyed my clothing, then my dress before a weird look crossed his face, like he was running out of time on something.

"May I?" he gestured to the ottoman that was inside the changing cabin, clearly asking that I sit.

I walked over to the ottoman and sat down.

Ose kneeled before me and started to undo my shoes without prompt. It felt... magical.

He deftly removed each shoe and then softly rubbed the underside of my feet. His touch was one part massage, and one-part sensual touch. It re-ignited the fire in my pussy that had started to diminish on our walk.

He looked into my eyes, and kneeling before me, I felt like a goddess of antiquity starting down at an adoring subject. He looked so hot, and I was so powerful above him.

He put kept rubbing my feet, and slowly transitioned to my calves, working his hands into my tender skin.

I breathed loudly, tacitly consenting to his touch. God, it felt so tantalizingly good.

As he continued to run his hands higher and higher up my legs, he leaned in closer to me. The action forced me to spread my legs. The front of my dress, aided by the two slits on the legs, fell in to shield my sex from his vision, but the intent was clear.

Something was going to happen. And there was no possible way we could stop now.

Ose continued to run his hands up my legs until they were disappearing under the side of my dress. His fingers felt divine on my thick thighs, and were getting dangerously close to the wetness of my dripping snatch.

Throughout the moments of his gentle caresses, his eyes never left mine. His cerulean blue eyes piercing into mine, letting me know that this younger man wanted absolutely to take me.

After several painstakingly long moments, that felt like an eternity, his fingers made contact with my pubic mound. I had not bothered to shave it months, as the last time Antoine had touched me was before Christmas.

Once both of his hands were right on my pubis, the leaned forward and brought both his hands to the sides, pulling my dress apart and exposing my hairy mound. I gasped at the speed at which I was suddenly exposed.

For an instant I was worried about what Ose was going to think about the fact that I had not bothered to shave in months. However, that fear dissipated almost immediately when he sucked two of his fingers into his mouth, wetting them, before sliding them into my already soaking pussy.

I threw my head back and moaned wantonly as his fingers immediately went to work. He brought his face down towards my mound and started to tongue my clit. I had only had oral sex performed on me twice before - in twenty years - and the experience was absolutely catatonic.

With his remaining free hand, he reached behind me and grabbed my bum through the fabric of the dress. The strength of his hand pushed my slick pussy right into his face, where his tongue and fingers were busy quickly propelling towards an orgasm.

Within only a few moments of him making contact with my vagina, I came. I moaned hoarsely and rather embarrassingly as he ate me. I let my head loll to the side, as I recovered from the shock of having come so quickly. However, my reprieve was short lived.

Ose resumed his ministrations, only instead of his left hand pushing my ass into his face, he had slipped his hand into my dress and was pushing my butt forward. Only his finger was right on my asshole.

Now, I don't think of myself as a prude, but in twenty-five years I had never, ever, not even once been touched there by Antoine. It felt so different, and was positively sensational when coupled with him eating my clit and fingering my g-spot. Then, he deftly pushed the finger into my sphincter.

I moaned, and the result was instantaneous. Being stimulated in all my erogenous zones sent me into another orgasmic fit, and I loudly moaned as I came all over his face. My pussy contracted and my fluid dripped onto his tongue and fingers.

I looked down at Ose, whose face was covered in my juices, and smiled.

Sweat plastered my own face and chest, and I leaned back against the cabin wall as I watched Ose stand up in front of me.

My eyes were level with his dick. I could see it tenting the pants on his suit. He started to take off his jacket and vest. Not wanting to be left out, I started to undo his belt, and attacked his pants and zipper. In only a few seconds, I had stripped him entirely.

Once again, he stood in front of me, totally naked. I was again confronted by his manhood, only this time it was at the same level as my face.

I reached out and tentatively wrapped a hand around it. It was thick, and so, so warm. Much warmer than a human body should be. But I was enthralled.

I put one hand on his hips and another on his firm butt, and brought my head towards his throbbing erection.

I had obviously sucked off Antoine before, but I never enjoyed doing it. It was never an intimate act, only something to be done to lubricate his dick enough so that he wouldn't hurt me on the rare occasions that we fucked.

After two earth shattering orgasms with Ose, I knew that wouldn't be a problem here. I wanted to do this to pleasure him. To give back something that he had shown me.

I was acting like a total slut. And I loved it.

I opened my mouth and took him in, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. It felt... right. It felt great in my mouth. I looked up at him, and he starting to moan himself as he let himself be pleasured by my ministrations.