The Devil is in the Details Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked, and lolled my tongue around his cock, and gave the best and sloppiest blowjob I had ever given.

Ose looked down at me and moaned quietly;

"Véronique, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Then he did. I had obviously had cum in my mouth before, but never this much, this fast.

It was hot, sticky, sweet and sour and felt heavenly. I felt four or five shots of his ejaculate shoot into my mouth before his dick left my mouth. I closed my eyes, and as I swallowed the come of this stranger, I felt his mouth press down onto my own.

My eyes shot open as his tongue pressed into my mouth. My mouth that had just had his own cum in it. God, this was hot. We made out sloppily. I am sure I tasted like him. His lips tasted like my own pussy.

I was so turned on, that when I stood up, we both raced to undo the halter on my new dress. Within a few seconds, it was on the floor alongside the rest of our clothing.

Ose picked me up in his arms like I weighed nothing and held me against the wall of the changing cabin, never once breaking our kiss.

I felt him align his stiff prick, still hard despite blowing a load into my mouth mere moments ago, with my sopping snatch.

He broke our kiss to ask me before he penetrated me.

"Véronique, do you want this?"

Fuck consent is sexy.

I answered by letting myself sink down in his arms, feeling his molten cock slip into my depths. We both moaned together as we let ourselves couple intensely.

Once he was sheathed inside me, he began to thrust with an intensity that took my breath away. He was after one thing - to get me off again.

He kissed me, and held me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him, trying to push him deeper. His massive cock filled me, and drove me towards orgasm. We made out passionately, sloppily, with our combined juices all over our mouths making a wet noise as we moaned into one another.

Then I came. I cam hard on his cock, and felt myself soak his shaft and pubis. He never let up, fucking me through the orgasm. If anything, his thrusting became harder, and he drove me towards another orgasm almost immediately.

I came again, and this time, I felt myself soak him with my own fluids. I broke the kiss and put my head on his shoulder, absolutely exhausted. I let him keep fucking me as I let a few tears of absolute joy and pleasure pour from my body.

Then he came into me. I almost always used a condom with Antoine, as neither one of us took birth control, and feeling the lava like ejaculate being released into me was ecstasy.

Having both satiated ourselves with one another, Ose put me back down on the ottoman and pressed his body against mine as I let myself cry on him.

Fuck, that had felt so good. Did regular people have sex like this all the time? With people who love them? Did this guy love me? What the Hell - I had a deeper connection forged with him in two hours than I had with the guy with whom I'd been living with for twenty years!

But best of off, I felt sexy. I felt like my body was my own. I had used it to pleasure a hot guy, and he had loved it. He had wanted to fuck, no, make love to me because he thought I was something.

I felt great.

I let my mind wander to what Ose had asked me earlier. About what a price would be for indulging my every fantasy. Hell, by wearing women's apparel, Ose had ticked off one of those fantasies already. In my emotional state, I decided to ask him...

"Hey Ose..."

"Yes, my beautiful?"

"You asked me what I would be willing to pay to finally live my fantasies. I... I think I have an answer" I told him, while still being wrapped around him.

"Tell me gorgeous, what would you pay for this for all eternity?"

I thought for a moment. Then I responded.

"I... I think I would pay anything."

He smiled at me with a grin that I could only describe as devilish.

"Excellent. Then let's make a deal."