All Comments on 'The Devil is in the Details'

by Zinc03

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ukulelemanukulelemanover 13 years ago
Too bad those anonymous losers ...

Too bad those losers are too scared of their own inner cravings to enjoy a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Utter dogshit.

More cuckold bullshit being passed off as erotic. WTF?

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 13 years ago
Great story!

Keep up the good work and do not listen to the flamers. They are some sick pathetic losers.

Zinc03Zinc03over 13 years agoAuthor
Clarification

Based on the feedback I'll clarify a few things, this is a work of fiction, it does have a cuckold theme, coupled with bondage, cheating, and role-playing, and a somewhat non-consentual component. If that's not your thing, you may want to skip this one.

loveslife2005loveslife2005over 13 years ago
Ignore the bashers, please write more

This Arkansan loved your story. As someone who has shared his ex-wife and hot girlfriend with other men and has eaten other men's cum from his hot girlfriend's well-fucked pussy, I loved the story.

Nothing is as erotic or as delicious as the taste of your woman's cum mixed with another man's cum leaking out of her pussy. I loved licking it out.

Please write more, and don't concern yourself in the least with the bashers. Just delete their negative comments despite their infantile howls of protest. Fuck em, and delete their feeble rants.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Intreresting

Very interesting on a lot of levels. Would a real rapist just do the deed and walk? Probably not but maybe, I don't know of or have any experience there. What would it be like in a sensory deprived situation? Probably about as hot as you've described it. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So to be clear

she deliberately cheated on him by bring a third party into their game without his knowledge or consent?

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Well, to clarify 'to be clear'

They guy wasn't supposed to fuck her, just keep her safe. Unfortunately for hubby the guy touched her and turned her on, so he fucked her. In a real sense he raped her, even thought she enjoyed it.

What hubby did was ... well it was what hubby did. What he does in the future is up to the imagination of the readers - unless there's a sequel.

A five star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous