The Devil Made Me Do It

Story Info
A story on how incest saved my marriage.
2k words
3.98
23.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers

l married young, both in our teens. My husband is a very good man and provider and l love him. But as they do we seemed to drift apart, which was more on me if being honest.

You must understand that l was raised very straight-laced and had very little experience before being with my husband. As told his upbringing wasn't much different than mine but he surely got past it where l guess l had not. He felt that anything we did together in our bedroom was fine if both were willing, and l must say we did make some end roads to those ends but it was always that angel on my shoulder wagging its finger at me. I guess our split was more on my end and believe it or not, it was for his sake.

I waited a very long time before seeing somebody else and as we remained friends l knew my Ex was active on the dating scene which made me happy. l had a few one-and-done dates and then I finally met an older guy worth a second go. He had also been married with kids, now late teens that visited every other weekend. l got the B.S. that you'd expect, his oldest daughter or looks by other couples and so on. But that didn't bother me and l liked it coming from his Ex as it gave me someone to be mad at instead of myself.

As you might guess (Ron) was more like me (buttoned up) than my husband was, but that said his kids must have been more like their mother. They would walk around all weekend in just their underwear and if reason came they were even quick to shed those. l kept my mouth shut as Ron didn't seem to care so I figured it wasn't my place even though l felt it was wrong.

Before long l moved in with Ron, honestly l didn't see him as my next hubby but we got along and missed having that life partner. l still kinda felt like the fourth wheel when the kids were home but l figured yet another price to pay in my books. Things did get better and we seemed to be in a good place, even when it was all four of us. it was about then and because of it that Ron started to work Saturdays for the extra money. At first, it was just the weekends his kids were with their mom but it didn't take long after that before he asked me if l minded him working when they were with us. l mean it wasn't like it was hard, they were practically grown so how could l say no?

The first time was uneventful and l could see the relief on Ron's face for such, although I didn't know why because to me it was no biggie. It was two weeks later and Ron had just left for work. l was still in bed and horny as I refused to have sex with Ron when the kids were with us. l thought back to when l was with my husband who encouraged me to masturbate and the toy box he filled for me, which now l was regretting leaving those things behind. But that Angel on my shoulder always whispering whenever such a thought came up, you dirty girl...

Making the angel happy by not touching myself I figured I'd get up and start some breakfast for the kids and l, then when passing by l could hear noises coming from their bedroom. We only had a two bedroom and they didn't seem to mind so l left it at exactly that. But as l tuned in better the sound made more sense and it was moaning and not as if they were hurt. l slowly opened the door only to find them locked into the 69 positions, my body instantly started to shake.

I knew right off l didn't want to come between them and if anything l would leave it for their dad to sort out. I was square on that but l couldn't seem to tear myself away and I continued to watch. Their rather young bodies went at it like rabbits, and her shaved pussy didn't go unnoticed either. My husband asked me to shave mine but I refused, damn you, Angel. l mean it looked so much prettier and for the first time l was attracted to another female. His big hard cock got its share of my attention also, now with me rubbing myself through the material of my robe.

I figured it was my Angel again as l closed their door and returned to my bedroom. It wasn't until l had three of my fingers buried deep in my pussy that the Devil on my other shoulder introduced himself. "That's good, now reach around and finger your ass"

No l won't l thought to myself and then oh how l missed when my husband slipped his finger in and out of me my husband liked all anal play, and l would allow it from time to time. I came twice and was well on my way to a third orgasm with my fingers deep in me and the kids still racing in my mind. Two things happened next and l only guess them, l was being too loud and just exactly when the kids come to my door and now watching me! Oh, Fuck! l screamed while trying to hide under the covers.

Ron's son broke the awkward silence saying "what are you up to mom?" I'm not sure how red my face was with embarrassment but l would guess like the sun.

He was closely followed by his sister saying "mommy, l have a boo-boo" and as those words came out of her soft mouth she made her way to the bed placing herself above me saying "Junior was rather hard on my kitty this morning, kiss it please" and with that, she lowered her silky smooth pussy upon my willing face. My tongue lashed at her with abandon and being so wet Junior's cock slipped right into me, all the while my Red Devil cheering me on. We went on for hours then the kids left to do whatever they did leaving me home alone with my thought, and what thoughts they were.

It was a drug-out affair leaving me more confused than ever and the need to work things out. This was so beyond the pale for me and there was only one person l could talk to about this, my Ex-husband. I cleaned myself up and went to his house and was both a relief and frightening as hell seeing his truck in the driveway then knowing l was going to do this.

When he came to the door he could tell right off there was something wrong and he did his best to comfort me. Sadly l never got the courage to tell him, not then anyway. l returned home to what l thought would be to pay the Piper for my evil deed, but the kids went on as if nothing ever happened. l did some long hard thinking that weekend and it was a week later when l reached back out to my Ex again, telling him l needed to see him. l told him l left Ron and that I'd appreciate staying over with him until I found a new place. He said "Sure, you still have a key right?" After that, he informed me it would be a late one for him, and to just to make myself at home and he'd see me upon his return.

It was after nine when he made it back home, the house dark he made his way to his through the house. "hello, are you here?"

l replied, yes I'm in the bedroom. He opened the door asking me if l was alright. I told him yes and asked if he minded me in the bed as the couch is so lumpy. of course not he said back followed by he was going to jump in the shower.

l laid in bed feeling very good about myself regardless of what either Angel had to say l didn't see either one of them. The bathroom door opened again and it felt like a comfortable shoe as he slipped into bed with me. He asked me if l wanted to talk about whatever was bothering me and l told him not now, we have time. He moved in closer and kissed me on the shoulder like he use to, then he quickly apologized saying it was just a reaction. l laughed and told him it was fine then l said there is one bit of news l wouldn't mind sharing. Then with that l grabbed his strong hand and placed it on my clean-shaven pussy. That brought an excited WOW from him and me saying how much l enjoy it too, in fact, l can't keep my hands off it! That brought a laugh to both of us.

We laid there quietly while he softly passed his hand over my now-soaked kitty. l turned toward him and said l have a question, asking him if it tastes better being smooth. He laughed again and said "Well as much as id like to say I'm an expert, I've enjoyed them both ways but never one that was hairy then not, they either had hair or not"

I asked if he'd like to find out, laughing through the words.

l never did get an answer but l came twice before asking him to stop. Returning to our old ways he then laid back down next to me after saying thank you. l cleared my throat saying we are far from done then l cupped his balls in my hand and took his manhood into my wanting mouth. l didn't mind sucking him off before but somehow l was now really into it and l guess that came across as l could tell he was about to cum which surprised me as he could normally go on for hours. I told him no-no we're not done, then l squeezed his cock hard just below the head which was a trick he taught me to put off cumming not that l ever had to use it before.

I then told him l needed to feel him inside of me, which delivered me climax three and four. He slowed up which I'm sure was for my sake and it was when l handed him the anal lube from out of the nightstand he knew he had not finished his duties yet. His warm cock inside my ass brought climax five, and it was the biggest especially because the stars aligned and we came at the same time. We lay in bed and l never felt so happy and secure being in his arms. We lay there awhile until l excused me to use the bathroom which l had the need but if he could only see the crooked almost evil smile upon my face.

l returned not only leaving the bathroom light on but turning on the one on the ceiling. l wanted what came next to be as clear as day and for him to have no problems seeing the rather good size strap-on cock l was sporting. He looked at it and then at me. l stood on the edge of the bed and beckoned him over to suck my rubber manhood, my pussy began to build again which surprised me but at that point, all bets were off. I told him, now it's your turn so buckle up and pass me the lube.

I didn't realize how much work fucking somebody was but a small price to pay and when he said l was going to make him cum l pounded his ass even harder taking us both over the top.

We lay in bed both breathing hard until he got the strength to ask me "Who are you?"

I told him "I'm your wife silly, now get some rest for tomorrow" And they both lived.... you know

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers