The Devil's App

Story Info
A man makes one hell of a deal.
10.1k words
4.15
55.2k
61
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

This is a request from a fan. Along the lines of "That Crap will Rot your Brain", but with a cell phone and some magic and deviltry instead of science. Hope you enjoy, please be useful and polite in your feedback.

*****

Bob sighed to himself as he watched his employees head out the door.

His employees were three senior girls in high school, nearly ready to graduate. They were all "nice girls", the type every Dad and Mom were proud of and never caused any trouble. They were never in trouble either, always home on time, did their school work, and so on. It was no surprise that they were all fairly religious, and attended the same church and sang in the choir.

Alex was the "leader" so to speak. Sandy blonde, with a nice figure, she was pretty while not being a knock out. She wore glasses, and had a respective set of tits. Becca was a brunette with green eyes who had an athletic body. She swam and had some nice tone and muscle to her without being a full on jock. Bryanne was another brunette but with blue eyes. She had a nice figure and a "girl next door" look going.

This was the problem really.

Bob was the manager and owner of the Burger Stop fast food restaurant and not only were his three best workers getting ready to quit for college, but he also had the serious hots for them.

Bob was embarrassed by his attraction to them, and couldn't help but feel like a dirty old man. He was in his mid thirties, was short, a bit fat, and not the best looking guy. He also had a very dirty mind and aside from being attracted to girls much younger than him (but still legal, they were all over eighteen which made him feel slightly better) he had some very dirty ideas of how the girls could be "improved".

He had dreamed about Alex with flaming red hair down to her ass, bent over the counter cussing him out as he took her from behind. He had fantasized about Becca sixty-nining with him with her long hair chopped down to a pixie cut and dyed blue, sucking him down while he ate her shaved pussy out. He had beat off thinking about Bryanne in thigh high latex boots, a leather collar and purple hair in a mohawk cheering him on as he fucked her in the ass.

"Cripes, not only do I have these dirty fantasies, but they are so wild there is no hope of any of them ever happening. Why couldn't I just have a normal fantasy about plain sex with one of them?" Bob wondered to himself as he locked up the front door. He muttered to himself as he turned off some lights and then went to the back office and did the days count.

He locked it in the safe when done and then stepped out. He was heading towards the back door when he saw the light under the counter. He walked over and realized that it was Bryanne's phone.

He picked it up and slipped it into his pocket. "Well, it's late so I'll just give it back to her tomorrow." Bob said out loud. As he was putting it into his pocket it dinged. Bob glanced down and saw it was an advertisement. He was going to ignore it, but something caught his eye.

He looked closer. The ad had a photo attached to it and the photo looked an awful lot like Bryanne. Except that it was her with purple hair done in a Mohawk. Bob blinked and looked again.

"No way. No way this can be real." Bob said out loud as he tapped on the ad.

It popped open and some weird punk rock sounded off. A deep voice sounded.

"Are you tired of seeing your dream girls ignore you? Are you tired of having to keep your dirty thoughts to yourself? Do you want to have the woman of your dreams to be exactly like your dreams? Well today is your lucky day! For a limited time only, and for a reasonable price, the "Devil's App" can make your dream reality."

"The Devil's App? What the hell?" Bob said out loud. He jumped when the voice laughed and actually replied "You are exactly right Bob! Hell indeed!"

Bob nearly dropped the phone but the voice said "Just hang on Bob! I'm not kidding when I said we can make it reality! Wouldn't you just love to have Bryanne with this haircut, bent over spreading her asscheeks and begging you to fuck her brains out?"

"I, uh, well..."

"Oh don't play innocent with me Bobby boy! You'd love it! And how about Becca? With her pussy, nice and shaved, sitting on your face squealing while you ate her out and made her buck like a little minx in heat?"

"Um, yeahhhh, kinda..."

"Kinda? You lie badly BB. And I just know you'd love to have Alex with long red hair, bent over your couch in your house, slapping her ass and wiggling it while she licks her cherry red lips and says "Take me from behind Bobby! Fuck my slut brains out! I'm such a bad fucking girl! Tear me up and make me scream!" You know that's EXACTLY what you want. Isn't it?"

Bob was now pale and had backed against the wall. He was sweating and his breath was ragged. "How do you know this? Who are you?"

"I'm someone who can make this all come true BB. All of it. You meet my price and you get all three sluts for as long as you live. What do you say?"

Bob looked at the phone which was now showing video clips of him fucking the three girls in various positions. He listened to the voices begging him to fuck them in all sorts of demeaning ways. He swallowed and said "What's the price?"

"Three souls."

Bob's knees gave out and he sat down hard. "How can I possibly do that? I only have one!"

The voice laughed. "I didn't really want yours BB. I want the girls. And it's easy."

Bob gulped and the voice continued. "You will get a link to an App. You download it, and then give the phone back to Bryanne. The app will make some changes to her. She will be everything you ever wanted and more. She will be horny, more horny than a Sailor just off ship after six months at sea. She will want to fuck you and only you, but you don't fuck her until she signs the app agreement at the bottom of the page. All she has to do is click "accept" and it's done. It has to be her doing it though, and she has to at least get notice. She doesn't have to believe you, and she doesn't have to read it, but you do have to say "It's gonna cost you your soul" at the least. But she's going to be so horny she won't care."

The voice got very hard and sounded like iron. "But you need to get her to sign prior to taking her, or the whole deal is blown and she will come around back to normal and remember EVERYTHING. Given how things work today, how long do you think you'll stay in business or even out of jail if THAT happens BB?"

Bob was nearly blubbering from fear and the entire weirdness of it. But he looked at the screen of the phone and saw each girl in their proper forms and he knew he would do it.

"Ok, deal. Now what?"

The voice laughed and after a few seconds Bob joined in.

"Well, first we install the app..."

THE NEXT DAY

"Hey Boss? Mr. Stevens? It's Bryanne, I forgot my phone." Bryanne called out as she walked into the store and looked around. Even though it was 10am, the Burger Barn was absolutely empty. They didn't have a breakfast menu and normally on a Saturday, nothing picked up until noon. Actually most of the money got made during the week after school and after the sports teams let out later so usually it was just her boss working the morning shift.

Bryanne looked around and mentally sighed. "Oh well, must be in the bathroom. I'll just look under the counter." She thought. Sure enough her phone was there.

She glanced at it and noted that she had one message waiting. "Huh, don't recognize that number." She thought as she checked it. After a moment she shrugged again and hit play. She put it up to her ear.

Just as she did a small white bolt of lightning shot out from her phone into her ear and she stiffened. Her brain froze and Bryanne heard a loud voice in her head.

"Bryanne, it is time for you to be the woman you have always wanted to be. Embrace the new you." The ominous deep voice said and Bryanne's mind suddenly filled with images of her engaging in all types of weird sex acts, her giving head, having tattoos and dying her hair purple, and generally acting completely opposite of what she was.

"No. NO! This isn't me!" She whispered and actually forced her eyes shut for a second. She gasped as a pulse of energy shot through her and she felt her pussy dampen and her skin tingle. She began to pant as her body grew excited. The voice spoke again.

"Yes it IS you. You are a horny, evil, little slut. You are a slutty punk bitch who wants to engage in dirty sex with sleazy men like your boss. It turns you on to think of that dirty old man bending you over and fucking your brains into mush. You love the idea of doing drugs, slutting around, and letting men fuck you in the ass. You love the idea of being a complete tramp who doesn't give a shit about her parents or school or anything other than fucking around like a bitch in heat." The voice said forcefully as all sorts of nasty images shoved into her mind.

Bryanne shook her head and then gasped loudly as she felt fingers slide into her pussy and begin to poke and rub and tease. She found her clit and moaned as the fingers teased it. She shuddered in delight and horror as she realized that the fingers were her own. She couldn't form words as she pleasured herself.

"Isn't sinning fun? Isn't this what you have always wanted? Such pleasure, such nastiness."

"Yes! I mean NO! I, uh oooooohhhhhhh God! Oh Lord, help me! Please this is so wrong but it's so wonderful! Oh Help! Someone! Help me!" Bryanne screamed.

"No help for you my newest servant. Time to change." The voice said. Bryanne's phone shot a pulse of light into her ear and her whole body stiffened, jerked, and then she dropped in a heap.

Bob came out of the back office with a look of fear and excitement. He quickly walked over and looked around. Noting that no one was around, he quickly went to the front door and locked it. He put out the "Back in ten minutes" sign, and then moved back behind the counter. He bent down and picked up Bryanne and carried her back into his office.

He sat her in a chair and her head rolled bonelessly. He held it up and noted that her eyes were completely rolled up in her head. He glanced at her phone which was clutched in her hand in a death grip and then gulped as the screen changed to a devil's laughing face that winked at him. His own phone "dinged" and he gulped again as he looked at the text message.

"All done BB. She's all yours now. Have fun."

Bob glanced at Bryanne again. Then after a few moments he muttered "Well, might as well get on with it. If this is a joke, let's just get it over with." He opened a file cabinet and pulled out some items he set on his desk. He put out a bunch of makeup, some really cheap jewelry and studs, some hair dye, and some clothes.

The clothes were some really trashy cheap stuff. There was a black leather jacket with lots of studs in it, a set of thigh high platform heeled latex boots, a black lyrica micro skirt, a tiny black lace g-string, and a black leather corset. Bob swallowed again, thinking how much trouble he would be in if this didn't work out. He nearly jumped a foot off the ground when Bryanne let out a moan and put her hand to her head.

Bob looked at her and then said "Bryanne? Are you okay?"

Bryanne opened her eyes and looked around. She shook her head and then looked at Bob. For a second she just stared and then she gave him a look that Bob could only describe as evil.

"Hey boss. What the fuck's going down?"

Bob blinked at her causal use of the curse word as he had never heard her even say hell before. She stretched a bit and looked down at her clothes. "What the fuck am I wearing? This shit is some vanilla June Cleaver looking stuff! Need to get proper." Bryanne looked at the desk and grinned. "Oh fuck yeah! Damn Boss, for me? You are one fucking cool stud for a dirty old man." Bryanne eased up out of her chair and her right hand caressed Bob's crotch. "I like dirty old men. They're fun, got all sorts of dirty fantasies and shit, and they are so fucking easy to please..." she said with a nasty looking grin as she rubbed his now stiffening member.

She snickered as his cock hardened. "Mmmmm, looks like the boss likes this. You like it Boss? You like me playing with your cock? You want me to play with some other places? Or maybe you want to play with me?"

Bryanne leaned over and grabbed Bob by the back of his neck. She pulled him in and gave him a hard nasty kiss. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and let it roam all over and she bit on his lower lip as she pulled back. "Oh yeah, the boss likes that."

"Call me BB, bitch." Bob said as he grabbed her by the arms above the elbow and kissed her hard again. She pushed into him and returned the kiss passionately. Bob broke it and grabbed her blouse. With a jerk he ripped it open and sent buttons flying everywhere. He shoved his face down into her tits and Bryanne laughed and wiggled.

"OH fuck yeah BB! Play with my titties! Oh fuck! I'm a horny little slut and I want you to tear me up! Come on BB! Fuck this pussy now!"

Bob spun her around and shoved her over his desk. He ripped her blouse off and fumbled off her bra, and then let her ease off her knee length skirt and panties. Bob noted they were boring old white regular panties but grinned at the thought of her never wearing that kind of crap again.

Bob picked up her cell phone and scrolled down. He held it up in front of her face. "Click accept at the bottom Bryanne. It will sell your soul, but you don't care about that do you? So long as you get to have this dirty old man fuck you in the ASS?"

Bryanne shuddered when Bob said ass and she growled "Fuck BB! That's EXACTLY what I want! You want my soul? You fucking got it!" and she tapped "agree".

The phone pulsed and a beam of white energy pulsed out and Bryanne stiffened. Bob took a step back and watched as the white light turned to a black light and Bryanne shuddered. With on last pulse it faded and Bryanne stood there for a moment. She then turned around and BB took a step back. Her face had a look of pure evil in it. She smiled and bent over the desk.

"Come on BB, my Master says I'm yours for now, so let's have some fucking fun."

Bob hesitated for just a moment but then Bryanne slowly swayed her ass back and forth and Bob lunged forward. He shoved the laughing woman against the desk and fumbled open his fly. His cock was already stiff and had drops of pre-cum on it and as soon as it slapped against Bryanne's ass she laughed deeply and ground back.

"Oh yeah! Forget my pussy BB, shove that meat right into my ass. Tear me the fuck up!" She growled.

Bob positioned his cock and slowly shoved forward. It was tight as anything he had ever felt and he grew more excited as he heard Bryanne grunt as his cock shoved in. She sucked her breath in and growled low as he shoved it all the way in and then started to pull out.

"Oh FUCK YEAH! Ream my asshole out you fucking nasty shitbag! Fuck my ass!" Bryanne growled out.

"Shut the fuck up you slutty bitch!" Bob nearly shouted as he began to pump in and out at a quicker pace. He was sweating and grunting as he worked his bitch's ass. He was nearly passing out from the workout and his pulse raced every time his heard the smack of his thrusts against Bryanne's asscheeks.

Bryanne grunted and growled and talked like a filthy whore which turned him on even more. He sped up and wrapped his hands around her tits and squeezed hard. That got a squeal and more cursing.

"Fuck me, I'm going to cum! You hear that you fucking pig? You're going to make me cum from fucking my ass!" Bryanne screamed and with a shout Bob came in her ass and Bryanne shuddered like she had been shot. Bob shot his load into her ass and then stumbled back and slumped into a chair with his dick trailing cum from Bryanne's ass across the floor and onto his pants and legs.

Bryanne lay on the desk for a moment and then pushed herself up slowly. Bob watched the cum ooze out of her ass and she laughed that evil laugh again.

"Fuck me BB, that was fucking wonderful! God, why did I ever not want to get fucked in the ass?" She turned around and knelt down in front of Bob. She leaned forward and licked his deflated cock. "Yummy, my ass and your cum, tasty."

Bob blinked and then grabbed her by the head and shoved her down into his crotch. "Clean me up you whore."

Bob leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of Bryanne's tongue working his legs and cock and soon he was hard again. Once she had licked him nice and clean, he grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth and said "Suck me off."

Bryanne did it with gusto and swallowed every drop.

Bob let her stand up and smiled. "Nice work Bryanne. Now, get your skanky ass dressed. Dye your hair purple, then I want you to take that old impala out back and go to this tattoo shop. Get pierced and get some nice tats, I think you know what I want to see."

"You got it BB. No probs at all."

"Once you are done, I want you to head to this address. It's a run-down house I happen to own. I was going to tear it down, but it's a perfect squat for some punk bitches to hang out at."

Bryanne grinned. "Sounds just like what I need. I take it I'm going to get some company soon?"

"Yes, but that's my worry, not yours." Bob said with an evil smile of his own.

LATER THAT DAY

"Thanks again for stopping at Burger Stop, come again." Becca said in a cheerful voice. It was nearly ten in the evening and she had been on shift since four. She had come in when her boss had called with a request for her help since Bryanne had called in sick.

It had been mostly quiet. The school year was winding down, and most of the student crowd was focused on the very soon to happen finals, so not much partying was going on. Her boss locked the doors and began to sweep up while she finished cleaning the grill and the counter area. She was going to head home after this as church was tomorrow and she had to get up early for choir practice.

She finished and signed out on the clock. She was heading towards the door when her boss called out from the back.

"Becca? Hey, your phone is back here."

"It is? That's odd, I swore I left it in my purse. Oh well." Becca thought to herself. She headed back into the back office. She walked in and sniffed. She had noted that the room had an odd smell to it today, but she couldn't quite place it. Her boss had said he couldn't smell anything, so she had tried to ignore it.

Her boss was sitting at his desk and appeared to be nervous and excited. Becca felt a bit weird looking at him look at her and she suddenly had an urge to quickly get out of there. Her boss was not a bad person, but sometimes she had caught him looking at her that made her feel uncomfortable.

"Here you go. Thanks for your hard work today, see you later."

Becca nodded and took her phone. She turned to go when her ringtone went off. The ringtone was for Bryanne so she put the phone up to her ear as she swiped. "Hey Bryanne, what's up?"

"Hey bitch, you ready for some fucking fun?"

Becca froze in her tracks at that. The voice was her friend's voice, but she NEVER spoke like that.

"Bryanne? What are you saying? Are you okay?"

There was a evil sounding laugh and her friend said "I'm fucking fine, you horny slut. And so are you."

Suddenly a pulse of white energy shot out of the phone into Becca's head and she froze as the energy arched all over her body. In her mind Becca suddenly saw images of her with tattoos and piercings, heavy makeup, leather boots and jackets, fucking her boss in all kinds of ways. She gasped and felt her pulse race and her breathing pick up. A deep voice was speaking to her.

"Have a look at what you really are. A slutty punk, a horny bitch, a hot and wet little minx who wants to fuck and fuck and fuck. You want your boss to eat your pussy while you squeal like a little bitch in heat. You want to be nasty, you want to be sleazy, you want to be slutty."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers