The Devil's App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no! I'm not, oh yes, no I mean...oh GOD!" Becca squealed as she leaned hard against the door to the office. Her free hand slid into her wet snatch and she was fingering herself rapidly. Her eyes rolled up as she panted and twitched. With a shout she came hard and a pulse of light shot into her head and she dropped.

Bob grunted and came into a towel. He had beaten off while he had watched the transformation happen and the feelings of nastiness and personal disgust made him feel really low. Which then made him feel very much turned on.

He didn't bother picking up Becca, he just dragged her into the office and flopped her up on the small couch. He heard another "ding" and looked at his cell phone. Another grinning devil sign with an "Oh yeah, two in one day BB! Tear it up!" text message.

Bob laid out another outfit. He had blue hair dye for Becca, thick make-up, and a knee high pair of black leather platform boots. He had a pair of wetlook black latex booty shorts, and a latex black wetlook bikini top to go with a black leather biker jacket with tons of studs on it.

He heard some movement and turned around to see Becca sitting up with a glint in her eyes.

Bob had gained some confidence since seeing the app work on Bryanne so he simply said "Well, my latest cunt has awoken. You are way overdressed."

Becca licked her lips and giggled. "You say the nicest things BB. Yeah, this horny little minx is WAY overdressed." She stood up and with a quick tug ripped her blouse open. She tore it off and then undid her bra. Bob smiled at her nice tits. He hadn't realized that she had a rather nice set of tits, maybe 32 BB running close to a CC, but she kneaded them and licked her lips and he stared openly.

"Nice tits huh? I was always wondering if you were checking them out. That's so hot! I love having older men checking my slutty teen titties out and my nice pussy. I shave you know? I'll bet you have a peephole into the restroom. Do you? That would be so hot, knowing a dirty old nasty man was checking me out while I was pissing or changing." Becca's eyes rolled up as she pinched her nipples and ran her tongue over her lips.

Her hands slipped down to her slacks and she undid her belt and then let her pants drop to the floor. She eased out of her underwear and was now naked in front of him. She stepped forward and grabbed him by the collar. She pulled him down and pretty much tossed him on the couch.

Bob was stunned by the sudden move but froze when suddenly she straddled his chest and eased her pussy up to his nose.

"Smell this pussy you dirty pig. Take a deep breath! This is the kind of pussy, nice clean, virgin pussy, that old dirty sleazy fucks like you dream about getting! And it's all yours BB. Go on, have a taste."

Bob just remembered to grab the phone as Becca began to ease down onto his face. "No eating until you accept. You want me to eat you out? You gotta give up your soul." Bob gasped out.

Becca took the phone, glanced at it and swiped the "agree" button. "Done and done,now..."

Another pulse, just like with Bryanne shot out and Bob watched the naked girl on his chest twitch and jerk for a few seconds and then give him another freezing look of evil with a smile to match.

"Nice work BB, two souls down, one to go. Hmmmmm, my Master says time for you to have some more rewards." Becca said and slid her pussy over his face.

Bob gasped a quick breath and smelled his newest fucktoy. Her pussy was wet and Bob loved the wet nasty feel as her shaved pussy slid over his nose. He stuck out his tongue and it slid right up between her pussy lips and he felt Becca stiffen and grunt. He rolled his tongue around and then up. He found her clit and let his tongue tip roll it around while Becca's legs began to squeeze tight. He heard her moaning faintly as her legs covered his ears.

"Oh Fuck! YEAH! That's it BB! Lick that snatch! Oh my clit! Oh yeah, fucking A yeah! Lap my pussy you fucking sleazy shit!" Becca was now shouting as she thrashed and ground down hard on Bob's face. Bob lapped and licked and grabbed Becca's ass cheeks with his hands and pinched hard.

"OW! Ohhh, fuck you nasty asshole! That hurt! Oh fuck yeah, pain is fucking just what I like!" Becca growled out. Bob tried to breath but Becca shoved her pussy down hard.

"LICK ME! Make me CUM!" She shouted and reached back and grabbed his balls and squeezed.

Bob jumped up at the sudden pain and his tongue shoved into her pussy again and he bit down hard. He actually tasted his own blood from his tongue but he also got some of Becca's pussy lips in there because she screamed and bucked hard. She stiffened and suddenly squirted into his mouth.

Bob jerked and came hard and felt his cum shoot up and all over his crotch and his upper legs. He lapped up the pussy juices from Becca as she flopped back and then slid off to the side and onto the floor with a giggle.

Bob lay there gasping for a few moments and then looked up. He was a mess with his face and upper body covered in cum and juices and reeking of sex. His cock was dribbling cum onto the couch and he had cum all over his crotch area.

Becca was licking her fingers that were covered in cum and smiling up at him evilly. "Nice eating BB. Shit, that was some wicked tongue action. Did I taste good? Did my little cute pussy taste nice you dirty old fuck?"

Bob sat up and grabbed her by the hair. Without a word he pulled her up to her feet and spun her around. He shoved her roughly over the desk and smacked her hard on the ass. She gasped and ground back into his hand.

"You like that? You like being whipped you cunt?" Bob said and pulled loose his belt. He doubled it up and gave her a full arm lash across her bare ass and she grunted. Bob gave her ten lashes and was rock hard by the time he was done. Becca was in tears and begging for more.

"BB! Give me more! Give me pain! Oh FUCK this rocks!" Becca was crying out as she sobbed.

Bob moved behind her and mounted her from behind. He cock shoved into her pussy and she clenched down hard. Bob began thrusting into her with a passion but given how violent the earlier sex was he finished quickly. With a grunt he came in her pussy and pulled out. He stepped back and watch his cum ooze down her legs and smiled.

"Nice fuck Becca. I think I'll keep you. Call Bryanne up and have her pick you up. You need some work done and then I'll be over tomorrow for some fun."

"You got it BB."

Bob went to the bathroom and cleaned up. As he was walking out he saw Becca, now dressed in her wetlook clothes sway out the back door. Bob cleaned up his office and make care to wipe the whole place down with cleaner and to bag all of Becca's old clothes. He took those to his house and burned them.

THE NEXT MORNING

The next day was Sunday, but Bob was not a regular church goer. Instead he headed over to the run down house. It was out of the way from the town a good bit, and up a rarely used road. As he pulled up he saw the old Impala he had given Bryanne parked in front.

He headed inside and heard some weird chanting. He looked around and noted that there was a lot of black painted pentagrams and upside-down crosses. The windows had also been painted black and he followed the chanting to the basement door. He opened it and the smell of wax and rough incense hit him. He went downstairs and stopped at the base of the stairs.

Bryanne and Becca were both kneeling in front of a large pentagram with lots of black candles burning. They were chanting in a weird sounding language and Bob got a very uneasy feeling. They picked up the chant's speed and then clapped their hands together and stopped. Both girls then turned and looked at Bob.

"Good Morning BB." They both said in unison.

"Uh, morning. What's, um, all of this." Bob said and pointed at the pentagram.

"We are worshiping our Master." Bryanne said.

"He owns us now, and we serve him faithfully." Becca added.

Bob nodded and noticed he was sweating. The two girls were looking at him in a way that made him uncomfortable.

Bryanne stood and Bob gasped. Her hair was now a purple Mohawk and she had multiple studs in both ears. She had a bangle in her belly as well and she smiled as she saw Bob's reaction.

"Like what you see BB? I got this all done just for you." Bryanne said with a heated voice as she stood up. She opened her leather studded jacket more and eased it off. Bob's mouth opened at the sight. Bryanne had several tattoos now and she had taken off her top which showed two little barbell nipple piercings. On her right arm was a black rose tattoo wrapping all the way up her arm. On her left arm was a barbed wire tattoo around her wrist. A large Gothic Scroll saying "Damnation" was tattooed over her pussy, and she had flaming black wings on her back. She stuck her tongue out at him and he saw she had a stud in her tongue too.

"Oh yes, me too. I think you like my new look yes?" Becca added as she eased off her leather jacket and showed dangling red rubies from her nipples. She had a tattoo of a flying demon across her upper chest with her wings easing down onto her tits. Her entire waist was tattooed with a large tangle of thorny roses. On her right upper arm was an upside-down cross and on her left was a pentagram. She had numerous studs in her ears as well, and a nose ring.

Bob was able to shut his mouth as the two girls moved towards him. They each took an arm and led him back upstairs to the master bedroom. There was a large mattress on the floor and numerous candles. They laid him down and started to undress him.

"BB, our Master is pleased with your work. But you owe him one more soul. And you don't want to cross our Master." Bryanne said as she started to lick his ear.

"Yes, a third soul is needed and soon. Alex must join us." Becca said as she started to lick his cock.

BB took Becca's head and grabbed her by her now short pixie cut hair and started pushing her up and down on his cock. "Don't you worry about a thing. I'll have her soon enough. I actually came here to get you two to help me reel her in. I just need you to make a phone call and it will be all over."

Bob grunted as he felt Becca suck him all the way down and he grinned as his nipped at one of Bryanne's nipple barbells.

"Sure thing BB. But first, how about we have some fun?" Bryanne said with a grin as she shook her tits.

BB shoved his face into her chest and let her motorboat him. He ended it by biting down on one of her nipples and felt the metal of her nipple barbell. She sucked her breath and shoved him back onto the bed.

Bryanne stepped over Becca who had kept up her cocking sucking the whole time and pinned Bob's arms down by kneeling on them and sitting on his chest. She grinned down at him and said "You just sit back and relax, let us do the work."

Bob nodded and his eyes rolled up as Becca's tongue danced over his cock like it had a mind of its own. He didn't bother trying to hold back, he just came in her mouth and heard her slurp it down while Bryanne eased her pussy over his face. He inhaled deeply and shuddered at the smell of her pussy. She smelled like a bitch in heat and she eased down on his face and he was soon lapping away.

He worked his mouth and felt his whore shudder and jerk and then he let out another gasp as he felt his cock slide into something warm and soft. Becca's giggle made him aware that she was now mounted on him and easing up and down. Bryanne moved back a bit and Bob looked up to see her leaning back and making out with Becca, who was playing with her tits and kissing her deeply. The sight of his two former employees and good girls now fucking him and playing with each other drove him over the edge again and he came hard again into Becca.

Becca let out a yell and came hard. And with that Bob pushed up into Bryanne's pussy and sucked hard on her clit, which cause her to yell and squirt over his face. The girls rolled off of him with a sigh and they all lay there in a heap for a bit. Bob was able to untangle himself after a bit and stand up. He went and took a quick shower and came back to see Becca and Bryanne easing on their clothes.

"You guys need a shower?" Bob asked and they laughed.

"Nah, we just did a quick bitch bath. I like the feeling of nasty sex and the smell too. Strutting around knowing that everyone can smell me and know I just got my pussy packed turns me the fuck on." Bryanne said and Becca nodded with a grin.

Bob smiled. Just like he had dreamed, he had two really sleazy, nasty, cheap, punk whores.

And it was time for number three.

"Okay you two sluts, time to make a phone call."

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

Alex was puzzled and looked down at her driving map app. "No, this is the place. Outta the way though."

She pulled into a beat up looking hotel and saw the Impala parked behind another car that had a flat tire and she glanced around nervously. This whole place looking like something out of a horror movie and she couldn't figure out why her friend Bryanne had called her and told her to meet her here late Sunday afternoon. Bryanne had said not to tell anyone because something was scaring her and she didn't want her parents to know about it until she figured out what to do.

She had actually asked Alex to cover for her and say that she had crashed at her house and hadn't been feeling well. Alex was uncomfortable about lying like that but her friend had been insistent. And she had been asked at church if she had seen Becca by her parents.

After parking she glanced around again and then swallowed. She got out and put her hand in her purse. She gripped her can of pepper spray tightly as she went up to the door Bryanne had told her to knock on and then after taking a deep breath she knocked.

The door opened and she was grabbed and jerked inside quickly. She stumbled in and regained her balance and turned around. She froze for a second and then gasped.

"Bryanne? Is that, is that you? Oh God! What has happened to you?"

Alex gaped as Bryanne smiled evilly at her. "A whole lot Alex. And it's all fucking awesome too. The best time I have ever had. And you are going to enjoy it too."

Alex backed up and jumped when Becca's voice sounded in her ear. "Yep. Alex, you have no idea how much fun we've had the last couple of days."

Alex spun and gaped again. She looked from Becca to Bryanne in horror at the makeup, hairdos, and tattoos. She even noted that they smelled nasty, like cheap sex in a car.

"What's going on? What happened? Who did this to you?" Alex stammered out.

"BB. Sorry, Bob, our old boss. He's a real pervert and nasty old man. Turns out he had a thing for us. ALL of us, and he made a deal with our Master. He traps our souls and we get to be the slaves of his dreams." Bryanne said with a truly evil look. "My soul has been completely corrupted and I'm looking forward to hell actually. And so will you."

At that Becca tried to grab her but Alex spun and shoved her back onto the bed. She ducked down and shoved into Bryanne's gut with her shoulder and knocked her back. Bryanne bumped into the wall off balance and Alex grabbed her and spun her into Becca who was trying to get off the bed. She darted out the door and ran straight into Bob.

"Whoa! Hold on you!" Bob growled as he tried to hold her. Alex pulled her hand out and sprayed Bob in the eyes with the pepper spray and Bob let out a very satisfying howl of pain.

"Ahhhh! You fucking bitch! Ahhh, my eyes!" Bob stumbled and bashed his head against the door frame.

Alex ran past him and jumped in her car. She started it up and backed up fast. She was spinning around and saw Bob being helped up by Bryanne who smiled at her and licked her lips as she drove past. Alex just drove for a mile in a panic when she calmed down a bit and grabbed her phone.

"Thank God I left it in the car! 911 time!" Alex muttered to herself as she swiped her phone.

She punched at the screen and held up her phone. "Hello? 911?" she nearly cried as she heard a pick up click.

"Nope, just us Satanic Sex Fiends." Bryanne's voice replied and a white bolt of energy shot into Alex's head.

Alex didn't exactly freeze, but she suddenly felt like she was a puppet. And a puppet that was responding to Bryanne's commands.

"Slow down, and pull over. Find a side road and get back from the road a bit. A place where no one can see you."

Alex cried as her body did just that. She sobbed as she heard her friends laugh on the other end.

Once she had pulled over and back from the road, Bryanne said "Relax Alex, everything is going to be just fine. You're gonna have a FINE time with us."

Another bolt energy shot into her head and it was filled with nasty visions of depraved sex acts with her friends and her boss. Her bending over and getting fucked like a bitch dog in heat. Her slapping her ass and getting whipped like a slave. Her with flaming red hair and nasty flame tattoos on her awesome ass, strutting around in a red g-string with red demon wing tats on her back, taking it in the ass from all kinds of nasty dirty men and even women. She was panting and she nearly fainted when she realized that the wonderful feelings she was getting in her pussy were from her fingers, three of them, knuckle deep in herself.

Another pulse of white energy turning to black and Alex slumped on her front car seat.

Back at the sleazy hotel Bob smiled at the "ding" as the grinning devil app popped up.

"THREE SOULS! You did it BB! Enjoy them, they are yours for your entire life!"

BB grinned at Bryanne who was sucking him off. "Done and done. Your Master is pleased."

Bryanne smiled up at him from around his cock. She knew not to stop and there was no need to say anything.

"Damn Bob, how did you get these fine pieces of fuck meat?"

BB looked over at Jim, the hotel owner. Jim was fifty at least, and he was certainly a picture of a sleazy old man. He owned several businesses including a car wash, a run-down bar where lots of shady shit went down, and this hotel which was the one place in the county where you could get a hooker or go for a sleazy hookup. Becca was giving him some fine head as partial payment for his silence.

"I made a hell of a deal Jim. Now then, I need to leave town shortly. You have always talked about buying my place, what will you give me for it?"

BB gave Becca a nod and she really started in on Jim and soon had him babbling like a moron. He ended up signing an agreement for nearly double the value of BB's place and his two sluts signed as witnesses. BB reflected that agreeing to let him have a full week of Becca's attentions probably had something to do with the price as well.

The business was wrapped up quick and Jim was snoring happily when BB went outside with his sluts to see Alex drive in with a very evil grin. She got out of the car and slinked up to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with some serious heat.

"BB, baby! Oh man I am so fucking horny right now! I want to have you bend me over the hood of the car and just fuck me here."

BB roughly spun her around and shoved her to the car and said "What a great idea bitch. No one around here and no one will be until late tonight. Drop those jeans."

Alex giggled and Bryanne and Becca both clapped and laughed. BB dropped his pants as Alex eased her jeans down. BB noted with satisfaction that she was already wet and her panties were nice and soaked. He reached down and ripped them off and smelled them.

"God that turns me on, seeing a lecherous old man sniffing my soaked panties. I fingered myself knuckle deep and soaked my panties and jeans. Does that make you hard you nasty old man? Does that turn you on, me finger banging myself in my car?"

BB shoved her down on the hood and shoved his phone in front of her face. "Swipe accept and give up your soul. Then I'll show you how nasty I can be." BB said.