The Devil's App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex didn't even blink, but swiped and then wiggled her now bare ass.

BB roughly shoved his dick into her slick pussy. She sucked in her breath and grunted. "Oh FUCK yeah! That's the nasty stuff right there. Fuck me and fill my little pussy up with some of that thick cum you nasty fucker!"

BB grunted away. He reflected for a second that it was a good thing he had taken Viagra earlier and he slammed and slapped into Alex's backside with energy. He looked back to the Bryanne and Becca were both making out and fingering each other with some heat and he grinned even more.

"That's the stuff you sluts. Fucking play with each other, be the nasty little bitches I away knew you were. And YOU! You stuck up little princess, tell me what a worthless slut of a whore you are!"

"Oh fuck yeah BB! I'm a fucking cunt! I'm a nasty little shit who likes to tease old men like you and secretly fantasizes about them watching me in the toilet. I love being fucked from behind like a bitch dog in heat. That's all I am. A horny little bitch in heat! Fucking tear me up you fucking asshole!" Alex shouted as BB sped up.

With a shout BB came hard and Alex let out a scream that was easily as loud as the one Bryanne and Becca let out.

BB pulled out and squeezed his cock. He wiped his cum all over Alex's ass and then said "Turn around and lick me clean you slut." Alex complied with a smirk and she licked him clean. She put her hands on her bare ass and rubbed his cum into her skin.

"Nice BB. Hmmm, that is going to smell so skanky. Man, I'm all sweaty and sticky and I feel so dirty. Love it!" Alex replied.

BB pointed to another door. "Get in there and change. Some hair dye in there as well, red hair everywhere from now on. Now here is what is going to happen. You three are all old enough to legally do whatever you want, so you are going to tell your families you are running off with your friends to the big city and you are going to disappear for a couple of weeks. I'm going to sell my business and move to another place and I will call you when I'm set. Then you come and join me. Becca, you need to lay low for a week with Jim here and fuck his mind out, got it? I need that so I can get the money I need."

The three sluts nodded and BB got into his car and headed back to his place.

THREE WEEKS LATER

BB smiled as he pulled into the dive hotel outside of River City. It was on the wrong side of the river and in a depressed area full of lowlifes, people down on their luck, and drifters. Of course his three sluts had been attracted to like flies to rotten meat and had been laying low there for a couple of weeks.

Bob had been able to leave town without much fuss. The police had questioned him once about Becca, but the others had called them and stated clearly they had left town for the big city and as adults they were asking the cops to leave them alone. The police hadn't been able to do much, especially after they had a sit down meeting with each girl alone. The girls had even given blood samples to show they were not under any drug influence (BB had ordered them to stay clean until after that).

Bob had sold his business for a good chunk of money, part of it under the table. Jim had been easy to manipulate with Becca working on him for a solid week. When BB had finalized the deal Jim was barely able to sign his name and had to have one of his workers drive him to the lawyer's office.

Jim had also hooked BB up with a job in River City running a diner/truck stop. While in the rundown area, the heavy traffic made it a money-maker and the owner needed someone to run it as he was getting older. So BB had a good job lined up, a chunk of cash on hand, and three sluts ready to obey his every command.

BB had bought a house for himself outside the city. Isolated and a bit run down, he was already working on fixing it up and had a contractor lined up for some repairs and improvements. What was equally important was the run down house across the road which he had also purchased. He was having some work done on it, but would soon be "renting" it to three women.

BB walked up to the door and smiled as the door opened and a black-finger nailed hand reached out and grabbed him by the tie and jerked him in.

Alex kissed him hard and rolled her tongue around in his mouth. He hardened as he felt the stud in her tongue and squeezed her ass hard. She broke the kiss and licked her lips.

"Hey BB, glad you could finally make it. Becca is strung out right now, she just tried heroin. But Bryanne is in the bathroom and ready for anything."

BB leered at Alex. Her hair was now bright red and much longer. She wore a black leather micro-skirt, black fishnet stockings held up by garters, black stiletto heels with lots of thick sliver buckles and clasps, a black leather brassier with shoulder straps and long black opera gloves. She had a dangle in her belly-button and twin tattoos of black roses wrapping around her upper arms and across her back to wrap around her belly.

BB grinned at his slut and grabbed her by the hair. He dragged her over to one of the nasty beds and tossed her down on it. She growled as BB crawled on top of her and unzipped. He didn't even try any foreplay, just shoved into her and began to bang away. Alex ground up into hard and grunted along like a dog. BB growled as he sped up and smelled her nastiness. She obviously had been playing with herself or with one of the other girls and hadn't bothered to clean up much.

BB grunted once and shot into her and she let out a satisfied growl. She flopped back and shoved her finger into her clit. She scooped out some of his cum and licked her fingers. She smiled at him and said "I just love the taste of your cum and my nasty pussy. Makes me so fucking hot."

BB didn't reply as he eased off and turned around. Bryanne had walked in and was wet and naked. She grinned and dropped to her knees as he walked over. She soon was licking him clean as he looked at Becca who was completely out of it.

Once Bryanne was done, BB nodded. "Okay. Listen up. Drugs are fine, but I don't want you losing control. Go easy on the really hard stuff, but pills, pot, and some coke are fine. Meth and heroin though are off limits unless I say so."

Bryanne nodded. "No problem there BB. Becca was pretty drunk at the time, otherwise she wouldn't have tried it. But we will keep it under control."

"Good. Now, I don't want any diseases so you being hookers or strippers is out. But you need to earn, so what I can I use you for?"

"Way ahead of you BB. We already have a job." Alex said with that evil grin.

"Indeed they do." A strong voice behind BB said.

BB jumped and spun around. He found himself looked at a man in a nice suit. He was dark skinned, like a Greek or something, and had a presence that BB found to be very intimidating. BB found himself swallowing and then he started to sweat when he realized that he knew that voice.

"Are you? You are, uh..." BB stammered.

"Your friend who hooked you up with a rather wonderful app? Oh yes, I am indeed. I am also these fine women's boss. Isn't that right girls?"

Alex and Bryanne both faced the man and bowed low. "Yes My Lord, we loyally serve you and only you." They intoned as one. BB gasped when they looked up as they both had glowing red eyes.

"Ah, corrupted youth is so much fun. It's such a funny thing really, you get some goody goody who never mis-behaves and you give them one shot of pure evil, or should I say fun, and poof! You get someone who signs away a soul without a second glance. Yes indeed my dears, I have some very fun plans for you."

BB swallowed, but was able to speak. "Hold on, we had a deal. I get them until I'm dead. That was the agreement."

The man laughed. "Of course you get them on long term loan, but I don't know how long you are going to last. You see, I didn't just make them my servants. I have remade them into my personal representatives."

The man snapped his fingers and suddenly Bryanne and Alex both twitched and jerked. BB noticed that Becca's eyes shot open (also glowing red) and she started to twitch too. The girls seem to start growing and shifting form in front of him. Alex suddenly grunted and BB heard a tearing sound. He gasped as two leathery red wings grew out of Alex's back. Bryanne let out a moan and BB looked over and gaped as a long narrow tail with a sharp barbed point grew down from just above her ass and began to flick. She jerked her head and another ripping sound happened and she sprouted wings too.

BB jumped and yelled when a wet tickle flicked his ear. He jerked around and saw Becca licking her now ruby red lips with a long forked tongue. She was completely naked and had a set of wings and a tail as well. Not only that but her skin had taken on a reddish hue, her nails had grown on both her feet and hands and were also blood red, and she had a set of tiny black horns on her head. Her tattoos seemed to move on their own like they were alive.

"You like the new me BB?" Becca said with sultry voice that nearly caused BB to cum in his pants in spite of being terrified.

A hand rubbed his crotch from behind. "Oh yessssssss, I think BB does like the new us. Care to try ussssss out BB? Hmmmmm? Wanna have some truly evil ssssssssex with some horny devilsssss?" Bryanne hissed in his ear as her hand and Alex's hand began to undo his belt.

BB tried to clear his head but couldn't. Their scent was overpowering, the girls smelled like hot unrestrained sex, their skin seemed to make his heart skip beats just by touching him, and their bodies seemed so exotic he was babbling like a moron as they guided him to bed and laid him down.

BB actually came in Alex's mouth when her long forked tongue sucked him down. She laughed and with a long lick BB felt himself grow hard again. Bryanne eased her tits over his face and laughed as he licked and nipped at them.

"BB issssss horny. How horny are you BB?" Becca teased as she licked his ear.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now you bitch! I order you too!" BB nearly screamed.

"Okay, but can you swipe this first. Just an agreement for your ssssssssoul." Alex said with a long lick on his cock.

BB didn't even blink but swiped what was handed to him and then Bryanne was on him. BB's eyes crossed at the feeling of her pussy. It was like nothing he had ever felt, he had no words to describe it and he was able to pump maybe three times and then came so hard it hurt.

Before he could open his mouth Becca kissed him hard and he stiffened up. She mounted him and he had the same feeling. He lasted longer this time, but he was short of breath and when he came he felt a lot of pain both in his groin and in his chest.

He gasped weakly as he fell back on the bed and then moaned as Alex sucked his cock. He hardened up and she laughed as he mounted him.

"Wait. Please! I can't..." BB choked out as he felt his chest seize up in pain. He tried to finish his sentence but couldn't.

"Ssssssorry BB. But Master needs usssss out there collecting soulsssss. We just can't be tied to you for decadesssss even though you are nasty dirty old man. Pity, I think you would have been really fun to play with. Buttttttttt, it's time to go. Don't worry, you will be with a lot of other folks like you." Alex said as she ground down hard.

BB had time to realize what he had swiped, and had time to nearly faint from horror. But then a wave of pleasure the likes of which he had never known swept over him.

BB and Alex screamed as one and jerked so violently that Alex was thrown off of BB. After a few moments the twitching stopped and Alex slowly stood up and looked down at BB who was now lying with his eyes open, a look of pain and pleasure frozen on his face.

The man smiled and snapped his fingers. Three "poofs" and the three girls stood in front of him looking human again, dressed like the punk bitches BB had turned them into.

"Very good. Well, I always keep my word. He got you until he died. I must admit his taste in women was very good. I just might give him a bit of break down below for that. Now then, you three have work to do. Get to it."

The three new devils bowed and intoned "Yes Master" and then they all left the room. BB was found the next day and his cause of death was listed as "Heart Attack brought on by Exhaustion."

The three girls however would spend a long time in River City and have one hell of a time.