The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

Mairi would join us when we ate and she wouldn't tear her eyes from me. Erica got even more defensive for some reason. When Mairi dressed casually she dressed pretty much like Erica did. I thought Shee was toying with both of us via Mairi. I had no doubt that this was his game.

Mairi would compliment Erica in a round about way "Mike is a really good looking man Erica. He obviously works out as he is fit looking with it as well. He is an upgrade on the men that usually appear here or Shee tends becomes acquainted with. Our uncles tend to drag back unfit and less than easy on the eye old men as well you are a lucky girl Erica.

The last three couples Shee made friends with well the men weren't easy on the eye either and I very much doubt if any of them had exercised at any point in their lives. It is one reason I don't like the marina set and that is most of them are unfit arrogant tossers. The ones with any muscles also tend to be pumped up on steroids and well virtually impotent as a result.

I bet the muscle on Mike is all real just like it is on Shee. They are strutting peacocks the pair of them."

She had Erica giggling by that point but then the wine on offer was kicking in and so was the weed since the bong was getting passed around after the meal. The small part would continue outside as it was another balmy night. Shee would get a fire going for us to sit at.

Erica would further relax when Mairi disappeared or at least made her self scarce on some unseen signal from Shee. It was only then that Erica asked Shee about the proposition that I had mentioned. She looked genuinely shocked when he began his recounting of it for her and her face blushed several times. She would give me several astonished looks.

When he had finished he grinned at her "You can sleep on it Erica!"

He got up and grinned "I am having an early one. I find the fresh warm air and the weed make me sleepy. I would lock your door tonight as Mairi will jump on Mike's dick whether you are there or not Erica. She fancies Mike if that isn't obvious already."

She would make a pass at Erica right in front of me and she returned the kiss with interest. I thought I saw him gloating as he broke the clinch. His hands lingering on her ass as he did so. Erica gave me a coquettish look.

Seducers:

Erica's Perspective:

She had heard Shee's proposition. Yes she wanted to fuck him and often but the proposition to breed her well that she hadn't expected or even wanted particularly. Why hadn't Mike decked him for even suggesting it? Did Mike even understand the full implications of what Shee was proposing?

Shee had clearly told Mike what he was going to propose and Mike hadn't said anything to her about it and well Shee was still standing with his balls intact to her surprise. Mike's temper hadn't flared at all to her surprise.

Erica had glanced at Mike's crotch several times and the thought of it being smaller was maybe too much to decline Shee's proposition. Why didn't Mike object to the proposition?

There was the financial inducement as well. The fact that she could also control her fertility and be STD free were also strong pros in accepting Shee proposition but he would pretty much possess her in one way or another and Mike would surely never go for that.

She didn't know why she was having this internal debate with herself as she had already decided to accept Shee's proposition whatever and cuckold Mike in the worst way possible but having a child to Shee at some unspecified date in the future.

The only real question for her now was how to soothe and seduce Mike into accepting the situation as well. She would have to be diplomatic, sly and manipulative as much as possible without being too blatant about her lust for Shee. Could she also use Mairi to finesse Mike as well?

It had surprised her when Mike didn't react to Shee making a pass at her and she returned that kiss with interest. Mike hadn't reacted not even when Shee groped her ass as she didn't do anything to remove his hands. She knew that deep down Mike was seething and she would have to calm him.

Mike's Reality

When Shee had retired for the night Erica turned to me "I uhmm don't know what to say to that. He doesn't just want to fuck me he wants to knock me up 4 years or so in the future. You knew and you didn't say anything Mike?"

I shrugged "Would you have believed me? It had to come from his lips and in his own words. I think that is why he is throwing his half sister Mairi at me as some kind of theoretical compensation for me letting him fuck you and then knocking you up 4 years down the road. She could almost be a double for you. I think the only real difference between the two of you is your tits are bigger."

She bit her lip "Are you sure his sister isn't the female equivalent of what he claims to be Mike?"

I laughed "You mean a succubus well I don't know, she could be. I don't know what to believe but I know this, my effin dick is bigger and thicker just to add to the weirdness of what is going on here."

She gave me a shy look "You didn't accept or decline his offer then?"

I sighed "I didn't figure it was for me alone to accept or decline anything Erica. We would be in this together however it plays out. I have no doubt he can do what he says he can."

She gave me another look "You fancy Mairi as well don't you? I think you might be right about her being the sacrificial lamb in this as well."

I laughed "I don't think there is anything sacrificial about Mairi. Yes I do fancy her as I said she could almost be a double for you and I don't think that is any accident or coincidence either. I think she is here to distract me and to act as a bribe.

Well you have had fantasies about him and I think he knows that as well. I think he can read your mind every bit as much as I can or so it seems. I wonder if he imprinted those thoughts on both of us in the first place. Well he is letting us sleep on it but I wonder as to how much free will we actually have in what is happening. I want to leave this place but I can't seem to tear either of us a way from it."

She played the coquette again "Well I embraced the fantasies. Why don't we embrace his offer as well? I like that you have a bigger thicker dick Mike. It isn't too big for me either I don't think. I like the idea that we will be a couple for the rest of our days as well whatever. I like the idea that no other slut can steal you away from me, not even Lorna. I don't believe I am saying all this."

I sighed "We can sleep on it. It is one thing to fuck him and maybe fuck him regularly but it is another to get knocked up by him Erica."

She giggled nervously "I uhmm had fantasies about getting knocked up by other guys and they made you really hard Mike. But I will sleep on it if sleep is possible at all now."

Well sleep wasn't really possible for her as she fantasised or dreamed about Shee fucking her and Erica became totally wanton in those dreams. He would then breed her at her insistence as well. I had a raging boner the whole time even at the thought of her being knocked up by another guy.

If I didn't know what she was going to do before then I knew now. She would give me guilty looks in the morning. I could shut out my fantasies and thoughts from her but she couldn't shut out hers from me and I don't think she wanted to either, maybe she could but she didn't want to that night. She wanted me to see them all in glorious Technicolor as well.

When I went to tell her to reject the offer she gave me a coquettish look "I really want to accept his offer. I would rather do this with you than without you Mike. I don't want to be on my own. His proposition excites me and turns me on Mike.

There is also a signal here now. Rachel has texted me. She just said that she has split from Josh because he didn't want to go in the direction she wanted to go in. I think we know what that is don't we Mike.

Rachel and Josh got the same offer we got. She is going to accept it, Josh isn't. She says his dick is shrinking back to the size it was before already. She says now he has regrets but it is too late to change his mind. It was a one time offer. She is going to be alone. I don't want to be alone."

I think she knew I didn't really like the drift of the chat we were having or more to the point not actually having since I thought Erica had pretty much already made up her mind to accept Shee's offer. She would give me guilty looks as we made our way to the breakfast table downstairs in the house.

When we sat at the breakfast table we were joined by another female who could have been a double for Erica's younger sister Lorna. I no longer believed in happenstance or coincidence when it came to Shee. Shee introduced her as his daughter Irini.

Erica just about choked on her coffee "But you don't look old enough to be her father. She looks the same age as me if not younger."

Irini laughed "He is my blood daddy. I will swear it on whatever you want."

Erica coughed and spluttered again when Irini asked "Can I have sex with Mike? He is yummy!"

Erica gave me a look as Mairi hissed "Leave him alone Irini I saw him first!"

Shee sighed "That is enough from you two already. I wont have you two scratching over a man again."

He smiled as he turned to Erica "Yes she is my daughter and she obviously fancies Mike and there isn't anything I can do to stop her fancying who she wants to fancy. That is her prerogative."

Erica had me coughing and spluttering on my coffee next "They can both have sex with him if that is what Mike wants; well he fancies both of them. Well Mairi looks a bit like me and Irini looks a bit like my younger sister Lorna and he fancies her give him a boner rotten. Well I am going to have sex with you Shee and a lot of sex with you so it is only fair if he has sex as well."

Erica turned to me "I am going to accept his offer Mike. I think we are both getting something out of this arrangement. You might be getting the better part of it as she is a virgin and I am not."

Irini giggled "Thank you Erica. I am still a virgin Mike will be my first."

I coughed and spluttered on my coffee again and not just at what Erica was deciding between her self and the minxes but at the idea Irini was still a virgin. I thought Erica is making decisions for me now. I thought Shee knows how to apply pressure as well. He got to the men through the chicks in most but not all cases. Erica had accepted his proposition and was good at applying her on pressure on me.

The threat was implicit from Erica and she might not have said it blatantly but the almost silent threat was there. The threat was that if you don't let me do this then I will leave you Mike.

Shee just shrugged "Irini is a free agent when it comes to who she wants sexually. She wouldn't listen if I told her no either. None of my daughters would as they are wilful. She is a free agent when it comes to deciding who she wants to breed with as well.

She likes to inflict herself on me every summer for a couple of weeks at least to my annoyance. She does it again at what normal average mortals regard as Xmas and New Year. She isn't the only one of my daughters to do so. I am a lot older than I look. She might be one my younger daughters!"

Erica would give me a guilty look "Mike uhmm are you really okay with me fucking Shee? I promise not to get mad or jealous if you fuck Mairi and Irini even if Irini looks a bit like Lorna. Well as long as you don't get mad or jealous about me fucking Shee."

I felt like I was getting played and played from 4 different directions. Mairi and Irini gave me expectant looks. Irini giggled "She is being very generous Mike. I don't think I would be so generous if you were my man. Mairi definitely wouldn't."

I sighed "Are you sure about this Erica? There is no going back ever if we accept his offer!"

She chewed her lower lip and then replied "I am not sure about anything Mike, not anymore. I am sure about this though and that is that my pussy is well soaking for him. I want to fuck him. Oh and stop pretending you don't want to fuck Irini or Mairi because I know you do. I see the way you look at them but are trying not to.

You want to be the stud as much as I want to be a slut now. I have also been getting randier with each day that passes. We might as well be honest about it Mike. I think you would be a good dad as well. I don't think we are going to get such a good offer again are we?"

Erica it seemed was making my mind up for me since I was dithering and buttering me up at the same time. Irini was a loose canon in the process as well as she giggled "It is only fair that I get knocked up by Mike daddy since you are going to knock up Erica eventually and he will as he is very fertile.

Well I would rather he knock me up first than my ugly old grand uncles who all want to knock me up. I see the way they look at me! It is just that I have been illegal to them until this summer. The dirty randy old buggers invited me to their various HQs and it wasn't to offer me a job either. Mike will give me a beautiful baby and you a beautiful grandchild."

Mairi giggled "She has you there brother!"

Shee grimaced "I knew I should have packed both of you up the road. Okay so I am getting hoisted by my own petard. But you should better by now than to trifle with me minxes."

I was sitting half paralyzed with indecision when Shee stood grinning. Erica would stand and take his hand before giving me a nervous look as she bit her lower lip. She knew how to apologise with just her eyes. She couldn't totally hide her excitement and anticipation at getting fucked by him though. I could detect that she was really turned on by him. He would lead her outside.

Mairi smiled "He will not take her yet. He will play her to his schedule. She wants romanced and chased well doesn't she? She doesn't want to be seen as just an object of sexual desire or to be viewed as somewhere for him to park his dick for a night or two or three. He can read her mind after all. He wants to seduce her as well and make her his totally. It is what he does or tries to do.

He isn't you though as he has none of the human emotions and feelings for her that you posses Mike and he never will. He is a sex demon with a big thick dick and he cums lots and he is nothing more or less than that. We however need to drink and feed on emotions as well though and not just all of your cum. We are as neurotic as pure human girls. He will take his time over her and savor her and she will insist on it. Erica wants the emotional attachment to him that she has with you. She wont admit to it but we are all the same that way.

I am a succubus well half one since my mother was human. Irini is the same but she might have the stronger succubus strain as her mother is half succubus. Yes we can be incestuous. Irini just hasn't met any of her half brothers yet and if she did she would be dropping them and spreading them in a flash Mike."

Irini hissed "I would not. I am not a slut like you auntie!"

Mairi just laughed "Think what you will imp but you aren't any different than the rest of us! I bet he has incubus or succubus blood in his ancestry and that explains why we want to jump his bones and how Shee can use his powers to give him a bigger and thicker dick to a point."

I swore to myself as I had them on either side of me and both of them stroking my thighs and biceps simultaneously. The boner I had in my pants already would have been obvious to them if they looked.

Irini giggled "Mikes dick is really hard already auntie. I think Shee and Erica are kissing already and the hands are wandering since Mike is tuned into Erica. She is turned on already. I can sniff her want. I can almost taste her sexual need; she isn't repressing any of it."

Mairi laughed "I think it is your own need and wants that you sniff and taste girl."

Irini smiled "Maybe he would like to follow them since he might be a voyeur. Erica might be an exhibitionist deep down and would like an audience."

Mairi laughed "He doesn't need to follow them to know and to see what they are doing niece! He just needs to use his mind to know and to see. What are they doing now right this second Mike?"

I sighed "There is a lot of kissing and hand wandering. Erica is really turned on. He has broken the clinch to lead her into what looks like a greenhouse."

Irini laughed "It is where he grows his demon weed! He also knows every plant in there and he has something of a bit of the green fingers about him. She will be impressed with his botanical knowledge Mike."

Mairi smiled "He will want her of her own free will. He has probably cheated up to now as he is pheromones plus in relation to mere mortal males. It will be intoxicating to her as it is to us. He also has mental powers that he could use but he won't want to use them. He thinks he can win her without using them.

He will seek to seduce and conquer her without using his powers or washing her with those pheromones. He would think of that as cheating. He gets a kick out of seducing and conquering girls without using his powers or illustrating that he has a big thick beautiful cock. It is not just that she is as sexy as hell in his eyes it is also that he likes the teasing dance she does. She does that dance very well. I think she has probably been doing it unconsciously since she first met him."

I sighed as the minxes stroked my inner thighs and biceps "We didn't stand a chance did we? Well Erica at least didn't stand a chance."

They both giggled and Mairi smiled "You probably didn't. We are like addictive narcotics to the average human male or female. Josh doesn't know what he is missing. Oh yes we knew about him as well just as we knew about the other males. His cock didn't grow as big or as thick as yours did. We are fickle, we are the capricious sex.

Rachel was already wandering before they met Shee. Well she had two timed Josh before they met you. We know these things. It is what we are tuned into in a way that Shee isn't. We preferred you to him anyway, Josh that is. We preferred you to all of them actually. We already told you why. Josh and the rest didn't get to meet us. We avoided them.

We know what Shee is up to and where at all times though well pretty much we do, we don't get to see him fucking as it seems you do through your minds eye. He won't fuck her in the greenhouse though. That isn't his style."

They were right about that as he put green and red flowers in her hair to match her long wavy red locks. I could easily envision her giving him adoring but shy looks. She did her coquettes dance with him without missing a step. Well she had plenty of practice doing that with me.

Irini poked me "We want to watch them as we get emotional energy and not just sexual energy from watching him with other girls and even psychic energy from watching as well. We get a lot of that coming off of you when you think about him fucking her. We would get even more energy if you were watching in reality and not just remotely viewing."

I sighed "There is more kissing and hand wandering going on. It would say that things are getting steamy in that greenhouse and no pun intended."

The two of them would take turns sucking the breath from me as I received kisses that were possibly the equal to those being exchanged in the greenhouse. Irini sighed after she let me up for air "He doesn't have bad breath either. I suppose that lunkheaded Shee actually listened to you this time auntie."

The kissing and hand wandering seemed to be going in parallel with what was also happening in the greenhouse. Mairi laughed "We better let him breathe for a little bit before we kill him and if that happens then you will remain a virgin girl, well until our filthy depraved male kin get their mitts on you."

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers