The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irini laughed "You have no idea just how butt or back of the horse ugly some of our male kin are Mike. Well they don't need looks when they have pheromones plus or those powers of seduction they have oh and of course they are all loaded. They are gold digger traps. That is too funny. Shee is the only good looking one really.

You wouldn't believe some of the butt ugly blokes attached to girls that Shee has seduced either."

I laughed "I saw some of them on the 'we hate Shee' Net site so I might actually believe you about that. Most guys actually find good looking girls intimidating and thus the girls will sort of accept the first bloke with the guts to ask them out. The world is fucked up. I was the first bloke that ever asked Erica out, I couldn't believe that at the time."

Mairi sighed "Ah emotional content and energy now this is what we want or some of what we want. Let's follow and watch Shee and Erica."

We would follow Shee and Erica from the greenhouse to some statues in the garden. Mairi laughed "The statues were done by his mother I think. He will now show her his studio and his sculptures, etching and other artwork just to show her he is more than a cock and a chiselled sculpture himself.

He wants to show her that he is also quite talented and that he is worthy of her giving him a child. He also wants to show her that any son or daughter to her will be more than just beautiful but will also be talented. He probably inherited his art from his mother and definitely not his father."

The kissing became less intense and less passionate between them but if anything it became gentler and more loving as his tour continued. What I saw of his artwork was annoyingly good. I had zero artistic ability in me. I couldn't sculpt or paint to save myself. Erica was the kind of girl that would go to galleries.

It would be shortly after they left his studio that she sank to her knees in front of him and undid his trousers and begun to give him a blow job, when she had stopped silently swearing that was. That seemed to act as a cue for Mairi and Irini to do the same to me. If this was a bribe to let him have Erica then it was some bribe.

I could see from where I stood that Shee had a bigger and thicker dick even with the fact my dick had grown significantly since the beginning of the holiday. Erica just began to utterly worship it. She knew I was watching and gave me a look that was lascivious and licentious in equal measure.

Between what I was witnessing and what Mairi and Irini were doing to me I wasn't going to last long. Mairi would sense I was about to cum and enveloped my dick with her mouth and swallowed every drop of my cum without spilling a drop. Despite almost buckling at my knees Irini would take over from her. She wanted to keep me hard.

Having Irini lick and suck my dick whilst Erica gave Shee head kept me rock hard. Irini would eventually make me cum as well and I would collapse onto my haunches as my legs turned to jelly after she had sucked the last drop down her throat. By that point I assumed Erica had blown Shee as she was on her back with her legs akimbo as he licked her out. I had been focused on the head Irini had been giving me.

Mairi glinted at me "He gives mind blowing cunny Mike. Erica is a lucky slut today. He doesn't always go down on us. He doesn't usually go down on them the first day."

The two vixens expected me to reciprocate and lick them out. I thought I might just die from exhaustion before this day was out. I was getting double teamed by them. It would distract me from what was happening a few short yards away. I could hear Erica moaning for him not to stop and I knew that she wanted fucked right then and there but he would only lick her out.

When I had worked my tongue on both Mairi and Irini well Erica and Shee had finished their oral session long before. Mairi just sighed "You are not bad for an inexperienced mortal human male Mike. I bet you can guess where they are now as well."

I sighed as I tried to compose myself "I see lots of books and a few computers."

She smiled "Oh now he is really showing off for her. He is showing her that he is also a savant. His IQ is off the scale really compared to humans. He is fluent in 30 plus languages. He is good with his tongue in another way.

He is also showing her that he has no less than 5 university degrees. He isn't just a pretty face. She will be impressed. He isn't even using any of his powers on her or his pheromones."

I thought I felt I was a fairly talented sort of bloke but he made me feel and look small in the scheme of things. I wondered if that was his purpose, to make me look and feel small in her yes.

Irini just laughed "I know what you are thinking but don't let it get you down. He is pulling out all the stops to capture her Mike. You have your own talents that he can't match. He can't give me a baby but you can. He can't give Mairi one either but you can. You have a capacity to love that he can't match either.

You have emotional and psychic content that he is devoid of totally and will never have. Erica loves you even if she has a funny way of showing it right now. When he has finished fucking her she will be as guilty as hell about it and the emotional content spilling from her guilt will be delicious for us."

Mairi smiled "He won't fuck her in his study stroke library either. He has other things to try and impress her with. You haven't seen the half of it yet."