The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 06

Story Info
The holiday takes a darker turn.
11.9k words
4.5
3.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

The nonsensical tale continues.

Lair of the Incubus Part 3:

Erica the Succubus:

Erica would wash herself off in the hot tub as much as she could. She was watching Irini fuck me in the cowgirl position and I wondered what was going through her head as she chewed her lip.

She would take a drag of the bong and give Shee a shotgun. She gave me a salacious look as she did so as well. Irini would take the bong and give me a shotgun blast as well and glinted at Erica, "What is good for the goose is good for the gander."

Irini grinned as she rode me, "He didn't realise her power and she didn't know she had any. He can't say no to her any more than you could when she wanted you to wear rubbers. He could have used his powers to avoid this situation but he cant now. He has been done in by hubris.

Shee didn't know that you didn't get sore after using condoms six times in one night. Condoms are abrasive and you would have been sore after Mike being passionate. He is passionate. Normal girls would get sore and at the very least tender but you didn't. That would have been a giveaway that you might not be the average slut.

Well hubris because he was so determined to conquer her without using his powers. He probably unlocked what lay dormant in her when they first kissed. That kiss would have been mind blowing for her. His saliva can be as intoxicating as his cum and even more so to any girl with succubus genes in her. Her saliva can also be intoxicating.

The irony is that she kissed him first and he made the mistake of telling her where she might find him. It was one fatal kiss for both of them. She is part succubus and she might even be one of my half sisters. She can ask him to exercise his magical powers but not for herself but on behalf of others. I wonder what she will ask for.

He set out to conquer her without knowing what he had on his hands. He more than conquered her. She really is quite in love with him or is an addiction? He is now also addicted to her. If he had used his powers on her from the start she wouldn't be in love with him and he wouldn't now be addicted to her. They would have been immune to each other."

Erica had been listening and chewed her lip, "I really do love him. How can I love more than one man at a time like this? How can I lust for them like this?"

Irini smiled, "It is because Mike is part Incubus like I said already. You would have been attracted to each other whatever. He just doesn't have the powers that Shee has as a full pure blood incubus. Well his father is the King Incubus. It seems to grant his offspring, well males even to human or part human girls extra powers. So what will you ask him Erica?"

Erica gave him a dangerous look and the looked at me equally dangerously before giggling, "Well I am going to be stuck with Mike for all time whatever so I suppose if I am going to be stuck with him then he better have a bigger thicker dick and greater sexual stamina and have more cum in his tank. Can I ask him to grant that?"

Irini giggled, "Ooh yes you can. Extra cum and greater stamina are always welcome amongst succubus. Not too thick though and not too long as it can be sore if it is too big. There is such a thing."

Erica giggled, "I don't think there is such a thing. I like big thick cocks in me. I like Shee's cock in me more than Mikes, sorry Mike but that is just the way it is. But what is it going to cost me?"

Irini just smiled, "Oh you will have to fuck Shee at least 6 more times minimal and in positions he likes. That won't be onerous tasks for you now that you are a full on slut and seem to like it, even if they might be exhausting ones to fulfill. You embraced being a slut just as you quickly embraced the daydreams, the dreams, and the visions and maybe even the nightmares and turned even those nightmares into something wildly erotic. It is the succubus in you doing that Erica."

Irini sighed as she slid down on my dick again, "Oooh yes I like this. It grates my clit now."

Irini turned to Erica, "You are still Shee's slut and still his whore even if you also belong to Mike. Shee was going to be a greedy boy in that he wanted you for himself. He wanted to steal you from Mike. He didn't want to share you with Mike. But they both also belong to you in other ways. He always wants to possess them for himself no matter what else he might say."

Erica gave Shee an adoring if not loving look, "You really want me. You just needed to ask Shee."

Irini laughed, "He isn't capable of love babe. He is just an out and out sex machine. Now Mike he is capable of being a love machine because he has less talents and has to compensate for that. Shee doesn't need to compensate for anything; he has it all pretty much except the real capacity to love."

Erica chewed her lip, "I think you might be wrong about him Irini. He was very romantic today I thought and I was the one trying to tear him from his clothes most of the time. It was the best date ever, sorry Mike but it was awesome, there was art, music, song and dance and then birds and butterflies and a beautiful sunset.

I don't think you are right about Shee Irini. He could have fucked me the first time I met him and I would have let him as well. He didn't take advantage of me when he could have so I think that says something about him, something good. I think it is a very loving act not to take advantage when he could have."

Erica had lied and only I picked up on the lie. She had fucked him the first time she had met Shee. Her mind was an open book to me with her cumming often. Whatever mental defences she had were in ruins right at that second in time.

Irini giggled, "And so you all fall to him. His head is big enough already Erica. He just didn't have enough time to ravish you the way he wanted to ravish you or even the right location to do what he wanted to do to you. He is an incubus Erica. It is what they do. They give women and girls what they want almost instinctually. We succubus give the men what they want almost instinctually as well."

Erica straddled the now prone Shee and sighed as she impaled her pussy on his dick, "You are so cynical Irini I will love him."

Erica would go through a gamut of looks and faces as she fucked Shee cowgirl style. There was no mistaking the love in her eyes for him though or the ecstasy she was experiencing on his dick. I would watch her fuck him after Irini made me cum.

Irini would pant as I came in her again, "Oh yes Mike my love machine."

My dick stayed hard even as Irini removed her pussy from my still rock hard dick. We would watch Erica fuck Shee cowgirl until he had cum. She would barely skip a step as she went into the reverse cowgirl position and gave me a wanton look as she did so.

She licked her lips as she gave me a wicked look, "Well you are a voyeur and I am an exhibitionist and I am also his dirty whore now. I have to pay for giving you a bigger thicker dick and more cum in the tank and greater sexual stamina. So you will just have to suffer me being his slut. I would say from that boner you have that you love the view and you like seeing me fucking him."

She gave me a wanton look, "I love fucking him. I am going to fuck him lots."

She would fuck him in that position until he had shot another load of cum into her and she sighed, "I love him pumping his cum into me. He has so much cum. I won't ever get enough of him shooting his thick creamy cum in me. I guess me talking dirty about him also keeps you hard."

She wasn't finished as she manoeuvred into the reverse Asian cowgirl position and she taunted me, "It will give you a better view of his dick sliding in and out of my already cum bloated pussy. It will give you a view of his seed seeping out down his mutant dick as I fuck him."

Irini giggled, "Wow she is one hot slut. I could watch her do porn all day Mike. She is a total slut on his dick. Fuck what a whore she has turned into."

Erica would fuck him in that position until he spurted another load of cum into her. Erica just sighed, "He has lots more in the tank yet. I am not going to leave any for any other slut."

She would manoeuvre into the Asian cowgirl position and challenge me with her eyes as she did so, "I am going to tell the photographer that I will do porn but only dicks that are a certain size. There will be no small dicks and no dicks that might be too big for me."

She slid down on his dick and sighed, "I am so far just half way to paying for your enhancements Mike. Oh and I am going to fuck Steve. If the rest of my mates can fuck him then so can I. I think I have earned the right to don't you? I think I will ask him if he wants to do a porn film with me. He has a dick for it. I saw how randy my fantasy about me fucking Steve made you Mike. I wonder if it would make Shee just as randy."

Irini giggled, "Oh she is definitely part succubus. What a deliciously dirty minx. I like her."

My dick stayed hard as Erica fucked Shee in that position almost in slow motion. I got the eye dance from her the whole time. She challenged me, "I bet you want to swap with Shee right now don't you. You want my pussy riding and sucking on your cock like it is on his right now. He has been quiet. It must be really good if he is quiet."

Irini giggled, "I bet you didn't think she had this in her did you Mike? You better send a DNA sample to the lab daddy dear. She might be an even dirtier slut that my aunt Mairi."

I would hear Shee grunting as Erica giggled, "Ooh yes more cum. Give it to me Shee. Show me how much you want me. Show me with fucking me and cumming in me."

Irini giggled, "Fuck she is ravenous. There is no way she is a normal girl."

I stood and grinned, "I am going for some tea or maybe coffee! I think I will leave them to it for now."

I would have a coffee and another bong before leading Irini to my bedroom that I shared with Erica and I smiled, "I expect she will be sharing his bed for some time yet. I was staring to wrinkle in that hot tub."

She glanced at my boner giggling, "Oh well that isn't wrinkling. I am going to measure it just to see if it is bigger and that he isn't cheating."

She sighed when she had finished "Well I guess at 7 and one half inches long by a circumference of 6 and a half inches it is bigger and thicker. Now we will test the rest of the payoff big boy."

I would fuck her doggy style as that was what was happening in Shee's room and Erica was getting it hard and fast. I couldn't hear what she saying but lip reading was easy enough as she told him "Fuck your slut Shee, fuck your whore Shee. Fuck her hard and fuck her often."

The sex would evolve into him fucking her in the standing doggy position as she used a dressing table as a prop. Well after he had cum in her again that was. There was no way to keep up with either of them as even Irini was flagging a bit and she protested "I am fucked Mike. I am fucked and pregnant. Make this the last time tonight. She is a sex machine. I can't keep up with her."

I would cum in her in the standing doggy position just as Shee would cum in Erica in the same position. Those two weren't finished though. Irini would snuggle into me for the night and sigh "I like this. I could get used to this if you wanted to trade her for me."

I saw Erica and Shee fucking in the missionary position and she was panting "I love you Shee. Love me Shee. I'm cumming again."

They weren't finished as he came in her again and then I had a vision of them side by side as he penetrated her again and Erica panting again, "I love you Shee. I want more than one baby to you. Love me Shee."

I think some time after he had fucked her again and cum in her in that position I fell asleep. Irini would wake me with some breakfast, "It is mid day at the fuck machines are in his studio where he is sketching her naked naturally. I think he might have a few nude photographs of her as well. Mairi will be ovulating in three days from now at the earliest. She wants you to breed her as well. Can you take the two sex machines for another three plus days?

I sent a DNA sample for both of you to our company lab. We will find out about both of you. It will be 24 hours at the quickest and maybe more like 72 hours for more accuracy and analysis. We will find out if you are related or maybe how closely related."

I would have Mairi and Irini sharing my bed that night but not for sex it seemed. Erica and Shee had been fucking again this time in the butterfly house and then his bed later. I think that was what Irini and Mairi wanted to tune into since I was the conduit for it. I think I was too fucked to fuck either of them despite my boner standing to attention as I spied on remote on Erica and Shee.

The next morning it was Mairi bringing me breakfast in bed and she laughed, "The fuck machines are in his studio again for another photographic and sketch session. I expect they will be fucking again tonight. Well she can't keep her hands off him and he can't keep his hands off of her it seems. I don't think there will be any let up in that. She is going to totally OD on sex with him."

I laughed, "Is that even possible?"

She smirked, "It is big boy. Sex releases certain chemicals into the blood and thus the body. They are chemicals that give us all a buzz after sex and the more sex then the more of those chemicals there are in our systems.

We feel great after sex well great sex that is so we get addicted not to the sex but the chemicals that get released into the blood after we have had a good fucking. Ergo we can overdose on sex because we can overdose on any drug. Those chemicals are just drugs really."

Erica and Shee would be fucking again in the butterfly house before the day was out again and then banging yet again in his bed. Erica was experimenting with even more positions again with him. She was trying things she had never tried with me or just plain refused to try. I would have Mairi and Irini sharing my bed again that night but not for sex as they tuned into what the fuck machines were up to.

I would be playing the voyeur the next day for want of anything else to do. Mairi wasn't ovulating yet so I had another rest day from sex I suppose. The fuck machines were at it again though. They would get as far as the butterfly house again before they stripped each other naked Erica would get fucked in a stand and carry position as she wrapped her legs around his hips and he thrust into her.

There was no way even as strong as I was could I hold her in that position for as long as he did and fuck her. She saw me watching and gave me a look that said you can't do this Mike. He looked smug again. She looked ecstatic each time she came on his dick.

His face said it all as well. He gave me that knowing look that said she likes big cock fucking her and even with my cock being bigger and thicker his was still bigger and thicker than mine and I would lose that contest as well. It grated off her clit as he thrust in and out of her driving her to insane orgasms.

Her orgasms were pretty intense and really intense when he shot his cum into her. His cum even seemed thicker. She didn't think twice about eating it if she got the chance. He also seemed to have no limit to the quantity of cum he could generate as well and that was another contest I would lose to him despite the fact I had been granted bigger cum tanks and greater sexual stamina.

When they had finished fucking they moved onto the bird house and there would be more stripping as they sought to satiate their mutual sexual hunger it seemed. He would fuck her in the bridge position by showing off his strength again and taking her weight as he supported her hips in that position. He would fuck her fast and hard. Fuck her to more orgasms in a position I couldn't hold her for very long.

Irini and Mairi could pick up on my simmering anger at what I might have agreed to. Irini smiled, "Use that envy and that negative emotion to better and greater purpose. It is just lust and sex and there is no love in what he does. She will realise that one day as we already do Mike."

That night he would be fucking her in the good old fashioned missionary position for a change. It was a look of love in her eyes for him even as they claimed he couldn't truly reciprocate. Her lips were easy enough to read "Oh Shee love me. I love you."

It was becoming her mantra during their sex. This was beyond what was agreed in my view. Irini picked up on my agitation again, "Use it constructively Mike. Don't let the shithead win the easy way. You aren't the first he has got inside the head of and you won't be the last Mike. You impregnated me to his great annoyance and you will impregnate Mairi to his equal annoyance. He has more stunning daughters and sisters you could fuck and breed Mike."

It was Erica I wanted though no matter what it was her I wanted back. I watched Erica that day in the bird house and the look in her eyes that said it all again, 'I can't help it Mike, forgive me'. Irini and Mairi would feed on the emotion. Erica could sense me watching remotely that night and I got the same apologetic eyes looking back at me. The eyes that said 'I am his slut now Mike, let me go to him, I love him Mike'.

Irini and Mairi would prod me back to the present "He can't have her that way Mike. She might want that but it isn't something he can give her. She can't have him to herself any more than she can have you to herself now. She gave that right up when she fucked him.

He is incubus and he has to service more than one woman or girl. He is compelled to seduce many as it is in his DNA. She thinks she can have him to herself but no girl can Mike. It is an illusion to think so. He will make her think that she can though. It is the pie he sells to all of them."

I might have got Irini pregnant but I still felt a sense of betrayal at what Erica was doing with Shee. It was way beyond what was agreed in the letter and the spirit of what was agreed. It seemed to me as if she was throwing it in my face as well.

Incestuous Family:

The next day I was actually up before either Irini or Mairi and I noted another female wandering about the place as I headed for the kitchen. I thought not another succubus to drain me of my seed. The dark haired vixen introduced herself as Tanitha and she was another of Shee's daughters.

She wasn't anything like any female I knew in looks. She was prick-teasing until Mairi appeared still in her nightie, "Keep your mitts off him. I am next in line to get pricked. Aren't you supposed to be doing a film shoot or auditioning for one?"

Tanitha shrugged, "Oh I walked off the set as my male lead was fuckin useless. Now Mike here looks quiet useful in comparison to him. I take it daddy is fucking his chick or is that a silly question as usual? He isn't up yet and this is late for him."

Mairi almost taunted her, "Erica is a red headed sex machine. Her appetite appears to be as great as Shee's. There is no question she is part succubus, he fucked up big time with this one. We are just waiting for the DNA results for Erica and Mike here."

Tanitha just about raped me with her eyes, "Is that so auntie Mairi? Mike just became even more interesting. Well a whole lot more interesting than who the studio had me lined up with."

Just then Erica would appear dressed in a long sleeved green chiffon mini wrap dress. She had got a dress from somewhere. She contained a hiss and she was being maybe territorial about me in a way that I hadn't seen before and I didn't expect, "I agreed to Mike fucking Irini and Mairi but no other sluts. My position on that hasn't changed Mike."

Tanitha didn't like the odds of pushing things any further at that point in time. She sighed and smiled, "Sheesh is every slut on the planet territorial now when I appear."

Mairi smirked, "He is also fertile since he got Irini pregnant."

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers