The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

I had tried to speak to Mike but he wasn't for speaking to me right at that moment in time. His reply had been harsh and laced with venom as he almost spat at me, "Why should I believe or even anything you say to me you lying whore? You surrendered your virginity to him. That I will not forget or forgive whore. At least you had the decency not to deny it."

It had been a hurtful response but then I had deserved it I suppose. I felt bad as I knew I had to make things right yet knew there was probably no way to make things right after what I had done and continued to do. Mike was always good at reading my moods if not my mind now that I thought about it.

Mikes Reality:

Reparations:

I would get breakfast served to me in bed at mid day the next day by Mairi who reported, "Uhmm Erica is looking really glum today."

I sighed "I am not sure what I am supposed to do about it. I don't know where I am with her at all. Is it another lie and another act? I don't trust anything I see in relation to her now. It was her that wanted to be here more than me. I tried not to come here at all. It was her that wanted to fuck him more than anything and I let her have that so I don't know what she is so glum about."

Mairi replied "She is part succubus and that she didn't know. She couldn't help but be drawn to him and also the fact he is her father and that she didn't know that either. She might have been attracted to you anyway because you are part incubus and the shithead is also your father whether you like that fact or not. There were forces at play that neither of you knew about nor could you resist.

The fact that she is part succubus means she is also doomed to be a slut. She is also doomed to be capricious like her new found sisters, cousins and aunties. We are all fickle sluts. You will have to embrace that fact Mike. You are doomed to be a stud asshole it seems at this moment in time and then the shithead that is my brother will have won her outright. Don't give him that satisfaction. He has been getting away with it for decades. He has been abusing the powers that he has.

Erica is going to like men and you know that now, she is also going to be liked by men and I don't need to tell you that. You are also going to be liked by women and it is clear you also like women despite everything that is happening and she seems to be doing everything she can to get you to despise them. Just be gentle with her, it isn't much to ask.

There is also going to be an electrical surges and magnetic forces at work around her and you both in the vicinity of others that are part succubus and or part incubus or maybe wholly so Mike. There will be no getting away from it. She will always be attracted to Shee. She is pissed at him now but she won't stay pissed at him. It is just like you being angry at her but you couldn't stay angry. Well she isn't just your lover she is your sister, your baby half sister by a few months as well.

Erica has all sorts of conflicts battling it out in her head right now. Not least is the fact you have impregnated Irini and me and you will be breeding Tanitha as well. It will be best for the sake of domestic tranquillity that you get Tanitha pricked by you. It will stop her following you and Erica everywhere and she will until you get her pregnant.

Oh and word will spread to my other sisters and to my nieces and even my daughters and cousins that you are fuckin fertile mister and then the shit will hit the fan if it hasn't hit it already. You won't be popular with the men folk as you got Irini's cherry as well. The girls that are still virgins will be hunting you now. My incubus uncles are also even bigger cunts than Shee. They make him look and sound like a pussycat.

Go talk to Erica after you have had your breakfast. Your new found stronger senses will tell you where she is. They are senses you have only just begun to exercise Mike. Use them every chance you get. You are pretty young yet Mike. You have a lot to learn about this wicked evil world and about the wicked evil kin you know nothing about or virtually nothing about."

I would track Erica down to the butterfly house and that wasn't a total surprise. She was at least calm there and I noted she was wearing a long light blue cotton dress that covered quite a lot of her. She would look good in a sack though. I tried not to think sexual thoughts in relation to her.

I sighed, "I think you need nectar balls and nectar spray to get those butterflies to fly to you."

She bit her lip, "Mike I uhmm I had this big speech planned out but I have forgotten the words."

I shrugged, "Let me guess, you are sorry, you couldn't help it, he has the bigger thicker dick, he fucks better than you, he has tons more cum and bugger it all he is more romantic but you are sorry and you will make it up to me somehow. Oh and to forgive you. Does that sum it up Erica?"

She chewed her lip, "I don't blame you for being angry with me."

I sighed, "You know me though; I can't stay angry with you for very long. I never could babe. It is him I want to beat to a pulp. I can't think of the last time I so wanted to mash some blokes face."

She chewed her lip again, "He would just use his powers to stop you. So you wouldn't get revenge on him that way. The next time I say I want to do something take me across your knee tell me no and tan my ass. That is if you will still have me Mike. Well I am stuck with you as it is because of that unholy contract. You are stuck with me as well it seems."

I shrugged, "I don't think either of us had a chance in what happened Erica. It wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't been putting ideas in our heads from day one or if there hasn't been others putting ideas into our heads since then as well."

She chewed her lip again, "I uhmm I don't know about that Mike. I am a slut and that is the bottom line. There is no getting away from it, I am now a slut. He didn't put the fantasy in my head about Steve Mike. I really do fancy him. I uhmm I had fantasies about him way before we went on holiday. I am no angel well not now."

I actually laughed, "Well I am no angel either now. Well Irini and Mairi are pregnant to me or so they claim and Tanitha is hovering waiting to jump on my new bigger thicker dick and the attached bigger balls to get her pregnant as well. It seems that I am going to have to fight off a horde of succubus or part succubus minxes in breed mode.

So I am not exactly in any position to throw any stones at anybody right now. I will forgive you the fantasy about Steve for now. I will even forgive you Shee because I don't think either of us had a chance with the tricks he pulled and continues to pull."

She sighed, "It is my fault that you are here though. Well here to get them pregnant Irini, Mairi and Tanitha pricked in the first place. I suppose they are stunning and impossible for any man to say no to."

I shrugged, "I didn't exactly put up a fight. I don't expect Shee will totally give up on you yet either. If I were him then I probably wouldn't. You still look fuckin sexy even when you are covering up."

She chewed her lip again, "I feel really dumb Mike. You were the boy that beat up all those boys that used to try and bully me when we were in primary school. I forgot all about that. Now I feel even more terrible that I forgot what you were to me and how I have treated you as well. I have other things to make it up to you for and not just the fact I let myself become Shee's whore just like that as well."

I sighed, "I have learned one thing about those succubus sisters of ours since we have been here. They are sexually ravenous and I doubt there are any mortal men that can keep them satiated. I have observed that your appetite for sex is even bigger than theirs. I think even with my new bigger spunk tanks I am not going to be able to satisfy you Erica. I think all the succubus are sluts and insatiable ones at that."

She gave me a confused look, "I uhmm, does that mean you actually want me to sleep around and be a slut. I uhmm, it sounds like it to me Mike."

I shrugged, "In four or five days we will be well away from here I hope. Well once I have knocked up that slut Tanitha that is. I don't want to wait around here for the horde of succubus hunting a fertile male i.e. me in this instance.

I expect that due to the enhancements I have received then I will be in demand by the succubus to breed them it seems. I can't keep them happy and you at the same time. Something has to give. I think it takes three days minimum to fill up my sperm tanks. How long can you go without needing a fuck?"

She chewed her lip and threw herself at me almost sobbing "Does that mean you aren't ditching me?"

I sighed, "I asked you a question minx and a serious one. Now get your head on."

She chewed her lips again, "I uhmm oh uhmm well I am horny right now. Is it this place or because I haven't had any for 24 hours at least I don't know?"

I shrugged, "You might ask your new sisters for the possible answers about your new sex drives now. I know when you are fucking Shee then as my dick is virtually rock hard. My balls just pound at me when you fuck him. I am not fucking anything right now so in theory you really shouldn't be in an aggressive I need a cock mode. You have ordered me to get my dick out before."

She sighed, "Yes my pussy is wet and you aren't fucking right now."

She then gave me a suspicious look, "Hey wait a second Mike. Are you telling me to fuck Shee?"

I sighed, "Yes to get relief, yes if you need it. Use him instead of him using either of us for his games. It is just plain impossible for me to think of him as our blood father. I am not going to be looking at you as my sister. Heck Irini is supposedly our sister and I got her pregnant. That just sounds weird coming out of my mouth. We will use Shee instead of him using us and that is what it feels like up to now."

Erica quizzed me as she chewed her lip again, "How do you feel about becoming a dad Mike?"

I replied, "I don't know. I suppose I should feel something like elation or excitement but I feel nothing right now Erica. That is just so wrong I think. I think we need to get away from here. I have made my mind up I will be leaving here once I have knocked up Tanitha."

Erica gave me a worried look, "I uhmm I think letting me fuck Shee again might be a mistake Mike. I could only say no to him yesterday after I had a massive guilt trip and only after he had given me a great fuck. It is just plain indescribable being fucked by him Mike."

I sighed, "I have seen the looks on your face and in your eyes when he was fucking you Erica. How long can you keep them crossed around him? I can shut out what I will be doing with Tanitha to stop you getting I need a fuck badly wet."

She giggled and bit her lip, "I uhmm Mike you can't shut it out any more than I can shut it out. I have access to your fantasies as much as you have access to mine now. The more we use that power or talent the stronger it gets Mike. It is one of the things he told me at least."

I sighed, "What other secrets did he give away when he was romancing you and fucking you Erica?"

We would walk the grounds of the place for several hours as she told me everything he had told her. We would head back to the kitchen when we got hungry. The other three were there and Tanitha smiled, "Well at least you aren't tearing lumps out of each other. He has gone to the marina we think. Well it is a calculated guess since he isn't about here today. He isn't used to anyone telling him no in quite the way Erica did."

I would ask, "So what is his penance going to cost him this time?"

Tanitha glinted, "Oh your dick will naturally be bigger and thicker but still not as big or as thick as his naturally. You will have more cum in your tanks but naturally not as much as him. You will have more sexual stamina naturally. Oh and you will be even stronger.

He has also agreed to deposit some more money in your bank accounts. It is a 5 figure sum. It will possibly cover your student loans. He can afford it. It is also the least he can do. Well the men are all bloody loaded from their thieving etc down through the ages. That will be the reparations he will have to pay initially, there will be more."

Tanitha giggled, "It is lucky me that your dick will be bigger and fatter and lucky Erica in the longer term."

Erica would ask her, "So what film set was it you walked off of?"

Tanitha laughed, "It was going to be called ironically 'The Devils Cuckoos' a bawdy tale of cuckoldry no less but the male lead well he had such a flabby dick sis that he was going to have to use drugs to get it hard for the soft and hardcore scenes as well as the cum shots with me. That is fuckin useless babe. Mike had a hard on for me in seconds of meeting me the first time. He didn't need to use any drugs."

Erica glanced at my crotch and sighed. Tanitha giggled, "You would be surprised at just how many flabby dicks there is in the porn industry babe. You might also be surprised at the numbers of blokes that get camera droop as well. Oh and most of them are bloody useless with those big money cum shots as well. That is what they are there for really, the big cum shots.

You would make a bundle at porn Mike just for those cum shots. We would buy it as well big boy. Your dick will be 8 inches in length by 7 inches in circumference with marble like protrusions on the shaft just to grate our clits as you fuck us. Shee has those protrusions just for that. It is how in large part he can drive the slut's nuts and bananas when fucking them."

Erica squeaked and I sighed, "That is too much information right there minx. Erica is already going nuts from abstinence."

The other three laughed and Tanitha grinned, "Of course she is going nuts she is a slut like me. The other two are pregnant so they are sane right now or as sane as a pricked bitch can be."

After we had eaten I would go for another walk in the grounds of the house. I could see Erica was agitated. She was chewing her lip in double time. I would pin her to a tree and raise her dress hem and then pull her knickers to the side and lick her out with my tongue and poke her with my fingers to give her relief. I would tongue and finger her to two orgasms but it wasn't going to be enough.

Erica would curse, "I think he has addicted me to cock over an above being a dirty slut. Your tongue and fingers isn't enough Mike. I need cock and cum. I need his cock and cum."

I needed to rest my dick and Erica knew it. When we got back to the house Shee was just getting back and alone. He briefly acknowledged us and Erica smiled, "You are still on probation mister but you can fuck me if you want daddy and you didn't drag back any skanky strays from the marina either. Mike wants to watch. I want him to watch. Well assuming you want to fuck me hard right now that is daddy."

Of course he wanted to fuck her. She was costing him a bundle as it was so he was going to take his prize in her pussy. He would lead her to the maze where he hadn't taken her before. There would be statues there of fantasy bard figures.

Erica would do a slow strip for him "Is this what you want daddy? You will not mock Mike tonight or you will get nothing."

He was almost impatient to fuck her as he pulled her to him after she had done her strip. My dick would harden as she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his hips and he took her weight in his hands as he gripped her hips and drove his mutant dick into her soaking pussy.

Erica threw her head skywards, "OH FUCK YES SHEE GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE ME THAT BEAUTIFUL BIG THICK COCK IN ME. FUCK ME SHEE. FUCK YOUR SLUT DADDY. FUCK YOUR WHORE HARD DADDY. FUCK ME."

She would give me salacious looks over her shoulder as he thrust in and out of her. The look that said, this is your idea Mike but thank you because I love him fucking me right now. He would fuck her to three orgasms in that position before he pumped his cum into her.

She gave me another salacious look, "Can you see his thick creamy cum leaking from me Mike? I know you like to see his cum leaking from me."

Erica would reach down and scoop some of his cum into her fingers and lick it as part of the show she was giving me. Shee would lower her to the ground and proceed to put her in a position to spoon her. I would get an even better view of his dick driving in and out of her. He would drive her to another three orgasms before pumping more of his seed into her. She would scoop more of his cum into her fingers and eat it even more salaciously.

She sighed, "That is enough for tonight daddy. I have to be nice to Mike now for letting me fuck you and have your big thick cock and cum in me."

She stood and got dressed with his cum seeping down her thighs. I don't think he knew what just happened any more than I did. She just smiled, "Thank you Shee. I might be your whore tomorrow night as well if you don't do anything stupid and you can have my hot body again."

Erica would give me a relieved look on the way back to the house, "I think twice was enough tonight. I think if I let him fuck me again then it would be a 24 hour fuck festival. When he is fucking me I want to do the filthiest, sleaziest and dirtiest things I can imagine.

You don't get access to my thoughts when he is fucking me and shooting his cum into me. When he shoots his cum into me now I orgasm when he does it Mike. It just feels so awesome his dick pulsing inside of me.

I think it is only because you are there that I can stop myself with him at all Mike. I still think it is a bad idea letting me fuck him right now. The orgasms are so intense they reduce me to trembling quivering wreck. I am like jelly right now Mike. He does that to me every time he fucks me. The next time I might not be able to stop myself at all even if you are there."

She would head for a shower and I would ask the others if Shee had addicted her to cock and cum over and above what would be normal for a succubus or part succubus. They shook their heads at that notion and Mairi replied, "No Mike, she is a hard core slut with an unreal appetite for cock and cum. She will probably calm down but it might not be for days or weeks or months maybe but she will calm down a bit. She won't be interested at all during her periods if it is any consolation.

Shee can't give her that unreal appetite for cock or cum. You can accuse him of many things but not that. Well I don't think he can. We can't give you a greater appetite for pussy than you already have Mike. That drive comes from within you and nowhere else. You were born with it.

You and Erica come from big families. Your respective mothers were randy girls Mike. I gather her brothers and sisters are randy goats although the younger one Lorna is still a virgin with the hots for you. It is likely they get that from the mother and Erica is the only get of Shee's in that family."

When I got to my room Erica was curled up on the bed snoozing. She would snuggle into me and sigh deeply, "Thank you for letting me fuck Shee so often Mike. I really will find a way to make it up to you for being such a slut. They tell me I can't help it but I think I can but not with Shee. I have turned into something worse than my older sisters and even my slut mates. I have turned into the type of girl I hated. I am sorry I betrayed you with him and I will keep betraying you with him."

Having sex with Shee didn't stop her having fantasies that night. She was fucking Steve again and it was hot. She was doing porn again as well as it was getting filthier as well. The gangbang crew was also back in her fantasies. There might have been even more of them. The only difference was she wasn't getting raped; she was just taking them all on. She was also having a fantasy about fucking that Roddie out the back of the pub against the wall and that was one hot fantasy as well.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers