The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanitha smiled, "Now Mike sounds even more interesting, there are so few really fertile men out there for us."

Erica hissed, "Cross your fuckin legs slut and keep your mitts off him or I will have your eyes out whore."

I heard Shee shout, "I will have no cat fighting here. Behave Tanitha! She will skin you alive. You are no match for her, so all of you retract your claws right now. Mairi is promised to him so forget it Tanitha. Oh and lose the pout before it starts."

I suspected the hungry looking Tanitha would find a way to get into my pants. Erica was still glaring at her. It wasn't the reaction I expected at all that morning. What was going through her head right then?

The tension was broken by a delivery. Irini was excited by that "It is the DNA results."

She tore open the first envelope and then giggled, "Oh wow! Awesome! Hey there Erica you have been fucking your real blood daddy. It looks like you and I are sisters after all. Well half sisters. The DNA test says Shee is your daddy. I guess your mum was a bad girl. That's awesome. Well I think it is."

Erica looked horrified, "No fuckin way! Let me see that!"

She went pale when she read it, "Oh fuckin hell! I don't fuckin believe it! Shit! I have been fucking my dad! Fuck! Shit! Fuck this is a disaster!"

Irini just giggled "No it isn't babe. We are pretty incestuous here. Think nothing of it. We work by our own rules here babe. Fuck that means Tanitha is your half sister as well. Now let's see what the tests say about Mike."

She tore open that envelope and then burst into giggles again "Oh wow no wonder I fancied him something rotten from the first. I got pregnant to my good looking half brother. Hey Shee daddy! Mike is your baby boy. Fuckin awesome, this is a brilliant day. I guess your mum was bad with our dad as well."

I coughed on my coffee and Erica went pale again, "Oh fuck I fucked my brother as well! Shit! Fuckin hell! Shit! I fucked my dad and my brother! Shit and I promised my dad a baby and more than one! Fuck! Shit!"

Irini thought the whole thing hilarious, "Way to go Mike. You fucked two of your sisters and you have knocked one of them up namely me. Outstanding bro! And you promised to knock up your auntie Mairi. This is the best day ever."

Erica sat and looked at me and I shrugged, "I am just going to go with the flow on this babe. It was you that wanted to come here. This could all be an elaborate wind up by Irini."

Mairi laughed, "I want you to prick me Mike, you don't get out of that, and a promise is a promise. Oh and Erica made a promise or two herself, she doesn't get out of them, elaborate ruse by Irini or not. A promise is a promise. I want you to fuck me Mike. I want you to fuck me tonight, I am ovulating. It is my time. Tanitha is right. There are so few fertile men out there for us."

Erica hissed, "I am going to so kill my mother!"

I sighed, "It might be best if we said nothing babe. You could DNA test your sister Lorna because she looks a lot like Irini. Mairi does look a bit like you. Well Shee and I are nothing alike."

Irini smiled, "The test says otherwise big boy."

Shee eventually appeared and looked at the test results and shrugged, "What does any science and modern medicine know about it? I am going to fuck Erica when I feel like fucking her and I am fit to fuck her."

He looked at pointedly me as he continued to speak, "She is my slut now. I am going to fuck the other three minxes when I feel like fucking them as well. Fuck what the moral hypocrites think or what modern medicine says on the subject."

There was that look of adoration back in Erica's eyes and that longing for love in them as well as she gazed at Shee. Erica purred almost, "I am his slut and I am not having any skinny pen pushers tell me who I can fuck or when I can fuck or where I can fuck him or how I can fuck him."

She couldn't meet my eyes when I gave her a look. She was back in guilt trip city after her outburst. That look she gave me back when I did look at her well the guilty look she gave me, it was washing less and less with each passing day.

Mairi and Irini picked up on my dark thoughts that were getting darker and even the latest arrival Tanitha picked up on them. It was Tanitha that suggested, "You know daddy isn't there something in our ways that says you shouldn't really be fucking your son's girl outwith any agreements made and you are. It matters not if they are brother and sister daddy. You have been going against our traditions if not our laws.

She might be your slut or you might consider her your slut but she is still his girl daddy whether you like it or not. She was quite prepared to scratch my eyes out to reinforce that point just now.

You aren't living within the letter or the spirit of the agreement. She might even think of herself as your slut now but our laws are our laws and they are both ignorant of them and you are exploiting that fact. Your daughters expect better from you daddy dear."

He just laughed as he kissed Erica deeply and roughly and groped one of her tits as he did so. She responded to his manhandling as a deep sigh escaped her lips and she kissed me back, "Fuck I want to fuck my dad. Shit!"

She began to undo his belt then the stud on his denims before she pulled them down and his hard dick sprang free and then he raised her dress hem to reveal she wasn't wearing any knickers. My dick went rock hard in its prison. Shee gave me a gloating look, "This pussy belongs to me. You even agreed to it."

Erica gave me a salacious look, "Sorry Mike. His dick is bigger and it is thicker and he fucks better and he has loads more cum and fuck it he is even more romantic."

He gave me another smug look as I gritted my teeth and Erica panted, "FUCK ME DADDY."

He drove his dick into her as she gave me salacious wanton looks, "YOUR DICK IS HARD AGAIN ISN'T IT MIKE?"

Whatever was at play earlier to break her thrall to him wasn't working now as he thrust in and out of Erica and unrestrained lust washed over her face. Irini, Mairi and Tanitha were all fingering themselves as Shee fucked Erica on the kitchen table.

Her ankles were now on his shoulders and she was positioned so I would get a good view of his dick thrusting in and out of her pussy as his dick also got more and more lubricated on her juices.

He gloated, "If my boy here can't keep his girl stroke sis sexually satisfied then I will have to do the business for him."

It was another taunting dagger to my heart. I wanted to kill him right then.

Irini sighed, "Ooh such hate it is delicious. I can feel the psychic electricity giving me tingles."

Tanitha sighed deeply, "Ooh yes sis! Maybe we should put the dagger in Mike's hands. Fuck you were right he is a swirling cauldron of emotional and psychic energy."

Irini smiled, "Oh and daddy he can satisfy me just fine. Oh and you agreed not to use your powers on her and you are using them right now. Why I never figured you for the jealous type daddy. I think you should make his dick even bigger and thicker and give him bigger tanks and even more sexual stamina for cheating on the agreement.

You don't want granddaddy to find out do you and you know me I am clype. You don't want your uncles or brothers or cousins to find out do you? I might even tell my other brothers what it is you do."

Tanitha giggled, "That is evil sis. I love it. He will never live it down and granddad might take away all his powers for pure spite."

It didn't matter if he was using his powers or not right then. Erica's words just cut too deep. I don't think he needed to use his powers. Mairi pulled me over to the kitchen work top and gave me a wanton look, "Fuck me Mike and fuck me now. I can't wait and I want fucked hard and rough right now. Breed me Mike!"

She dropped her own knickers and kicked them away and sat on the kitchen work top and spread her legs and beckoned me closer with her forefinger before tearing at my denims and pulling them down. I noted Tanitha licking her lips. I gave Erica a cold look and she looked away obviously feeling guilty about something.

Irini giggled just as she orgasmed on her fingers, "Erica has to make it up to you as well Mike. She has to make it up to you with interest. She isn't living within the letter or the spirit of the contract either. It doesn't matter if he uses his powers or not.

We have lots of other sisters and aunties that are hot bitches who would let you fuck and breed them Mike. She might get close to making it up to you if she lets you fuck and breed them. Erica and Shee are now equally culpable in their treachery."

Shee grumbled if not coming close to snarling, "You would blackmail me and her slut?"

Irini giggled, "We all would daddy. You brought it on your own head. You have used your powers on her in a foul way to lash out at your on kin. You know our laws."

Tanitha shuddered as she orgasmed on her fingers, "I am ovulating in three days from now. I want him to breed me as well. That whore Selune told Darko my menstrual cycles. I don't want him to breed me. I want Mike to breed me."

Erica almost moaned, "Okay he can breed you if he wants to. Shit! Fuck! Fuck it!"

I drove my dick into Mairi and Mairi threw her head back, "BREED ME MIKE. BREED ME MY NEPHEW."

I gave Erica another look as I instinctually knew she was watching and from the jealous look on her face I would say he wasn't using his powers even if he was drilling his big thick dick in and out of her.

Mairi had a wanton look on her face as he smiled wide eyed at me, "BREED ME MIKE. FERTILIZE ME IMPREGNATE ME. KNOCK ME UP. PUT TWINS IN ME AS WELL. GET EVEN BY PUTTING TWINS IN ME LIKE YOU PUT TWINS IN IRINI."

Irini would sigh and kiss Mairi and then Tanitha would kiss her as the two sisters stripped off fuck that was one hot scene. Tanitha gave me wanton looks as I drilled Mairi and then toyed with Mari's tits as Irini kissed Mairi.

I think they were well used to this girl on girl action as Tanitha purred, "We sometimes prefer each other to men. Well our uncles, brothers and cousins are usually ugly fucks and their dicks are usually average as well. You really can't blame us for wanting some girl on girl sometimes."

I sighed, "I don't it is one fuckin hot scene and I am going to blow soon if you don't stop it."

Mairi gave me a wicked look, "Spunk me up Mike, shoot it all in me. Cum as many times as you want in me Mike. Remind Erica what it is she never let you do. You will stay hard, just cum in me often. I want it all in me but not on me."

I couldn't hold out and I spurted explosively into Mairi with what I was seeing I just couldn't hold it any longer and Mairi had also been massaging my dick with her pussy. It felt like I was fucking Erica since they both looked alike.

Mairi panted happily "FUCK YES MIKE YOU PUT A BABY IN ME FUCK YES I'M GOING TO GET TWINS AS WELL. FUCK YOU BROTHER. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DOUBLE DEALING SHEE."

Erica shuddered and that was sure sign she orgasmed and Shee ejaculated into her. Erica still had a jealous look on her face. He retracted his dick once he had finished shooting in her but she wrapped her legs round his waste "Where in the fuck do you think you are going mister? You used your powers on me to make Mike look bad. You will make it up to me and to him, your own son for fuck sake."

Her idea of him making it up to her involved him fucking her some more. I continued to fuck Mairi as my dick stayed hard on me. Tanitha and Irini would then slink under the kitchen table. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as they used their tongues and fingers on Erica and Shee.

Erica moaned "What the fuck? Oh fuck what!"

Irini giggled, "His cum always tasted nice and she tastes nice as well even with his cum in her."

Shee and Erica would cum simultaneously as Irini and Tanitha toyed with them both. Tanitha giggled, "Oooh yummy fuck he cums tons yet, every time I come here it ends up in a fuckin orgy or near enough."

I would shoot another load into Mairi who wasn't complaining "I want more cum Mike."

The other two would return looking hungry and evil as they proceeded to use their tongues and fingers on Mairi who protested, "Hey you two stop that!"

They weren't stopping though as they used their tongues and fingers to transfer some of my fertile cum to her mouth and then do the same to Erica. Irini just giggled as she put a big wad of fertile cum on Erica's tongue, "She will have to get used to it being in this family bro. We girls have lots of special needs."

I fucked Mairi harder and harder and faster and faster as I watched Erica give me a real slutty look and lick Irini's fingers.

Mairi panted, "FUCK YEAH MIKE. GIVE IT TO ME HARD. THAT IS HOW I WANT IT. IT IS ALL REAL FUCKIN ERICA. HE DOESN'T USE ANY TRICKS. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY TO USE OR CHEAT WITH. FUCK YEAH MIKE!"

She was taunting Erica with her eyes at the same time as she said that. Of course there had to be some trickery used as there was no way my dick could stay hard the way it did after cumming in Mairi and more than once. I would give Erica a view of my dick thrusting in and out of Mairi.

Tanitha would pull Irini's trick with cum next, except that Tanitha would deposit far more of my fertile cum in Erica's mouth and then in Mairi's mouth. I would cum again explosively after watching that and Mairi showing me the wad of cum on her tongue before swallowing it.

She would taunt Erica with the fact that she had made me wear rubbers for most of our relationship, "His cum is just as tasty as Shee's cum. Well it is your daddies cum now I suppose slut. It has the same ingredients. It is the best food there is. Oh and it is the best skin conditioner with it."

I got the guilty look from Erica again and it was a look that was washing over me now and doing nothing for me. Shee's thrusts just drove the breath from her as she panted deeply. It was only guilt that moved Erica to do anything in our relationship. She never asked Shee to wear anything not even once. I drove into Mairi faster and harder if that was possible.

Irini giggled, "Can you sniff and taste the electricity Tanitha? Mike just crackles of it. He is right pissed. I can't figure if it is Erica or daddy he is more pissed at. What does it matter as it is delicious anger?"

Tanitha smiled, "I think it is both of them in one way or another. Well she has been a total slut with Shee. And Shee well he has been a right bastard as usual and taking advantage of her and his ignorance of our ways."

Irini purred just about, "Mike is pissed at Erica because he loves her and well she has thrown that back in his face big time by whoring with Shee. He only crackles and the sparks only fly from him because he loves her. It takes love to generate that kind of energy and that electricity.

The one thing our half brother isn't and that is indifferent. Shee just has a talent for pissing people off full stop. He doesn't seem to care that he pisses people off either. I think if Shee didn't have his powers then Mike would punch his lights out. Shee deserves to be decked."

The fucker had warned me that Erica would say things and maybe even do things that were daggers to my heart. I guess he had been over this road before and didn't expect collateral damage or maybe he did and didn't give a fuck.

I even wondered if he knew that Erica was his daughter or one of them and when he knew it didn't stop the incestuous fuck fucking her. Did he know I was one of his sons and yet he would shame me by fucking Erica? Blood father or not I wanted to fuck the fucker up badly.

Mairi smiled her temptress smile, "Oooh fuck yes Mike that is hitting the spot. Fuck me hard big boy. Fuck me like there is no tomorrow."

There I was fucking my hot looking auntie by DNA at least and according to her had already knocked her up and I had already fucked a younger sister and knocked her up. I would be fucking another sister I didn't know I had in three days time. I had no doubt that I would fuck the lithe 5ft 8 inch 34B-23-34 dark haired Tanitha, Tanitha was another stunner on the eyes and the dick.

I thought so much for my previous sentiments about incest. I had committed incest and I would commit it again with Tanitha out of pure lust. There was another animal awake in me. I would commit incest also to get even with that cunt Shee I would look at Tanitha as if she was reading my thoughts as she did her seductresses dance with her eyes like the rest of them.

I didn't want Shee to be my father but the test results well I had to accept they were probably right. I had read somewhere that DNA tests were pretty much 99.99 percent accurate when it came to paternity.

I would confront my mother when my holiday was over. I liked the man I thought of as dad until that day. I just couldn't relate to this Shee at all and he wasn't even fuckin human. Fuck it seemed I was only half human at most. I wanted to beat him to a pulp.

Irini sighed, "Fuck the sparks are coming off of Mike with interest."

Tanitha giggled "Bathe in them sis. It is one thing we aren't going to get from daddy sis. Although it seems that daddy is capable of jealousy sis."

Of course with Shee's dick thrusting in and out of her pussy then the lusty slut in Erica was going to win out over the guilt ridden good girl eventually. She was going to have yet another intense orgasm on his dick. He was going to pump his seed into her as her pussy clammed on his dick.

What Erica did next surprised me "You can go now Shee. I will keep to our contract. But I won't forgive you the rest Shee. I might forgive you when I stop being angry at you. You have driven a wedge between me and Mike. He has been my rock since I was a toddler and that I will never forgive daddy. You will be a long time making it up to me and him in other ways besides using your cock on me daddy."

Irini giggled, "Fireballs and lightning bolts, Shee really fucked up this time. Daddy is a train crash."

I wouldn't see Erica the rest of that day or night as I fucked Mairi until I couldn't fuck her any more and collapsed unconscious from exhaustion in the bedroom. I didn't want to see or speak to Erica right then about anything.

Erica's Perspective:

The sex with Shee had been intense and often. It was almost non stop. I couldn't make it any clearer to Mike that I wanted to be with Shee. Heck Mike was getting to fuck Irini, Mairi and I had agreed to let him fuck Tanitha. I thought the trade off of letting Mike fuck other chicks was more than fair for me being with Shee. I thought he was getting the better deal out of it right then.

The news that Shee was actually my blood dad and Mike was my brother changed nothing for me. I wanted to be with Shee despite all the enhancements that Mike now had. Mike just couldn't satisfy me sexually and in comparison to Shee even romantically it wasn't even a close contest. I would confront my mother about her cuckoldry when I eventually got home.

The news that the good man I had always called daddy wasn't my dad made me angry at my mother but perhaps I now knew where I got being such a slut from. I had been Mike's long term girlfriend but I was now Shee's slut and I wanted to be and loved being his slut.

I had underestimated Mike. He had caught me in a lie and I had made him jealous in a way I hadn't seen from him ever. There was hurt and anger and a rage at Shee that I hadn't expected or accounted for. I thought if Mike hadn't been fucking Irini and Mairi then he would have snapped Shee in two and there wasn't a force in the universe that could stop him doing so.

I would have to find a way to calm Mike down again. Well calm him down enough and keep him occupied with other sluts so that I could spend the rest of the summer holidays with Shee. I don't think Mike would agree to it if I asked him straight out. I thought I would have to be sneaky and manipulative.