The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 08

Story Info
Erica gets more deparaved.
9k words
4.2
4k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

Disclaimers:

Reading the earlier parts is advisable to get the back story and preamble and to make sense of tale. There will be cheating and betrayals so you you have been warned. The tags are there for a reason, so don't bitch about the cheating after the warning as it is getting tiresome. Tiresome like being in lock-down for several weeks.

The Devils Cuckoos Chapter 8:

The Lair of the Incubus Part 4:

I could barely open my eyes to see who was sobbing as I heard sobbing and the voices of relief from others. I heard an older woman speaking or what sounded like an older woman hissing more like.

"You sluts get out of here right now. Scoot the lot of you and that includes you Red; you are as much to blame with your whoring for his present state than those three sluts who should have known better. Your whoring will stop immediately or I will have every hair in your head out. He has overdosed on sex. He is three quarters Incubus for fuck sake. He can only take so much. Try as they might they aren't the fuck machines that Succubi are slut.

Do you want to destroy all future hope for us, which are Incubus and Succubus alike? Cross your fuckin legs whore and that applies to you three sluts as well since you are all pregnant to him. You almost fuckin killed him yah dozy whores. You should be ashamed of yourselves all fuckin 4 of you and especially you Red."

I would have a disturbed and fitful sleep and felt so incredibly weak. I heard the old woman hissing regularly I suppose.

"Get out of here the lot of you, he needs rest so let him be yah dozy sluts. He needs some sustenance as well. You didn't take care of him at all yah dozy whores."

When I did come round eventually I noted a tasty looking woman drawing open some curtains and bright sunlight washing over me and asked with a croak.

"What? Where? Who? What in the fuck?"

The woman laughed.

"Well thank you for letching me but if you knew how old I was you might want to take that flash of lust back young man. As to whom I am or who she is, I am Shee's mother Seonaid and the other dame is his auntie, my sister Eilidh.

As to the where, you are in Castle Shee yet and my son has fled and is in hiding in case you got up and killed him and it would serve him right but he is still my son so I sent him away for his own good. He left without that red headed whore Erica naturally. You are linked to her at a deep level and finding him through her would have been easy for you. Well easy for you to track him down.

It is just as well one of those dozy sluts that pass for my kin had sense enough to send for my help before you overdosed totally on sex and sexual energy and whatever other malevolent forces were at work here and they were at work. You are still on a drip due to severe dehydration. That was aside effect of almost non stop fucking Michael.

You were unconscious for three whole days due to severe exhaustion as well again as a result of almost non-stop fucking. You can't hope to compete with the likes of Shee as that is stupidity in the extreme. That whore Erica has a lot to make up for in that regard. Well I digress.

You have also been slipping in and out of sleep for the past 4 days. We will unhook the drip and get you up on your feet. Getting up and moving and eating real food is the best way to get your strength back. When you have your strength back we will tell you how to become an incubus without killing yourself or anybody else in the process. Word will spread slowly spread amongst the succubus or at least the younger one's that you are fertile to them and a good looking boy with it for a change.

Yes I know I don't look old enough to be that rat Shee's mother but I am. I am the succubus matriarch if there is such a thing. You are pretty much three quarters incubus because Shee is your father though you wouldn't think it from the way he treated you. Your mother is half succubus and half human. Erica's father is Shee and that is confirmed. Her mother is also half succubus.

But forget all about that stuff and get your strength back and no fucking please. You will kill yourself if you fuck anything in the next two weeks. I suggest you read the books in Shee's library and study on being an Incubus. To be three quarters Incubus makes you one virtually.

I would say that whore Erica is probably more like 75 percent or 80 percent succubus now from all the fucking she did with Shee. He broke every rule there was to have and possess her but then she is a talented slut and quite a stunning whore with it. Still there are rules amongst the succubus and the incubus and they exist for a reason."

I did pretty much what Seonaid and Eilidh had said to me. I soaked up everything that I could on Incubus and Succubus in the shitheads Shee's library. What is the saying about knowing thy enemy better than oneself? The sluts were kept away from me by the older women. I couldn't look at or think about Erica with anything less than anger in me. I was told though that anger would slow my healing and growth as the older succubus put it.

I did have a secret chat with Irini, Tanitha and Marie as I asked them.

"One of you suggested that I could steal Shee's powers and be Master of this place and get back Erica if I wanted her back. I have come across nothing in my reading in the library or his study as to how I might do that. So tell me how might I do that?"

It would be Irini who piped up.

"I know how you can but you won't like it."

I sighed.

"I probably wont but it will be up to me whether I decide to use it or not."

Irini replied.

"The easy way is to kill him with your bare hands. You will acquire his powers and strength whatever if you do it that way. You have to be looking him in the eyes as you throttle the life from him. It is what you were going to do when you passed out Mike. To do that to him you have to be stronger than you are now and a lot stronger. That is psychically, mentally and physically stronger."

I gritted my teeth.

"I don't remember anything from the time before I passed out but I will take your word for it that I was going to kill him. I have the will power to do so but not the overall power to do so obviously. So how do I get to be stronger?"

Irini replied.

"To be stronger well you wont like that either. You will need that whore Erica and you will need her to fuck lots of men and feed off that sexual and psychic energy and that lust and whatever other energy the slut gives off when she fucks other men. She owes you that energy because Shee was stealing it from you. It is best you don't tell her that though because she has a conflict of interest in that she is his whore. We only discovered that later that was what he was doing to you and that is a heinous crime amongst succubus and incubus. Erica didn't know but she is still his whore.

You are genetically 75 percent incubus but you only have maybe 30 percent of the power and energy that you should have. It took energy and power from you to give you a bigger thicker dick and bigger spunk tanks and whatever. That is those men that she lusts for most of all. That is the men that occupy her darkest sleaziest fantasies. We didn't help you either when you got us pregnant. We soaked up a lot of energy from you. We were ignorant of what we were doing though as nobody taught us anything different like they should have. They assumed that only an out and out incubus could get us pregnant well they were wrong."

Tanitha piped up.

"He could kill Shee's weaker brothers, they are not all as strong as him and in fact none of them are. He needs to be 100 percent incubus to stand any chance against Shee. That is to have any chance of killing him. I can't believe I am conspiring to kill Shee but he would have denied us the children growing in us now by his actions. I will not forgive him that. Mike is fertile, he must triumph if we are to have more children and save our Race."

Irini smiled conspiratorially.

"Erica will be the bait to trap Shee with. He is addicted to fucking her as she is addicted to taking his dick in her holes. It is an addiction he can't break. He will come looking for her again to steal her away from you. It is a compulsion that no male can break once he has had sex with a succubus. Not even an incubus can break that spell. It is also incestuous sex and that compulsion is even harder to break."

Seonaid and Eilidh would give me a sanitized version of things a few days later when they thought I was fit to hear it. Seonaid would tell me.

"You are only maybe 30 percent of your power, strength and abilities that you have inherited but you didn't know you had.

You can get those back up by letting that whore Erica fuck other guys and feeding on the energy that her couplings will generate. She also has to fuck guys in particular to maintain her own power, strength and abilities and she is a talented whore as well so she has to fuck lots.

You couldn't compete with Shee Mike well not once he set his sights on possessing her and wanting her for himself. He will tell her he loves her but he is not capable of generating such an emotion. Erica will believe it because she wants to believe it and because she has no immunity to him or his silken words.

When it comes to competing with Shee on any level you will lose that contest because he has more talents as in he is a savant, he also has a bigger dick and way more in the spunk tank. He also has endless books of charm at his disposal. You didn't have a chance but that won't always be the case. He will age and get weaker. The day will come when you are the stronger and you can steal her back. Steal her back in mind body, soul and spirit if you want to.

Erica will wake up one day knowing that he can't give her children as he hasn't fathered any child for 12 years at least and no sons since the year he fathered you and Erica Mike. We think he might have been firing total blanks for 12 years at least and his uncles and brothers firing blanks for just as long if not longer."

The idea that he might have been firing blanks for 12 years cheered me up no end and was a real ego boost. She didn't tell me that I could steal from him what he had been stealing from me by killing him though and I wanted to kill him. I had more than one reason to now as well. His mother and aunt were never going to tell me where to find him though.

Seonaid gave me a glum look.

"You Mike might be the only way to save my Race that we know of. No girls get pregnant for 12 years and then bang and bang and bang, three of them in quick succession and all to you. It is in our interests to keep you healthy and alive and the healthier the better Mike. It is in our interests to come to some accord with you Mike. That whore Erica will probably not like it though. You can think on it and it will be on your terms."

I sighed.

"Let me guess you want me to impregnate more Succubi."

Seonaid smiled.

"That pretty much sums it up. There is no guarantee that you can but we ask that you think about it at least and of course you have to be strong and healthy as the Succubi are right cum-sluts as you have experienced already. Take as much time as you need to think about it.

It will be a private arrangement between you and the still fertile Succubi. The males don't need to know a thing and it is better if they don't we think. They won't hear about you from us. They just won't like it. Irini, Marie and Tanitha have proved that the problem is the other Incubi and not the Succubi. We will draw up a portfolio of the girls that are 100 percent succubus and wanting children that we know of. You can chose or decline any of them. We think you will like what you see though. They will definitely like you."

I replied.

"I will think about it at the very least. I did find Irini, Marie and Tanitha to my taste obviously so I will think about it. It does seem as if I am being offered a trade off though. The trade off being that Erica gets to play the whore whilst I am breeding Succubi and not chasing after Shee to kill him and he needs killed."

I had also read between the lines and that was once I became 100 percent Incubus I would be incapable of love and only capable of lust.

Erica's Perspective:

Mike had hunted her and Shee out where they were having sex in the Botanic glass house. She could see Mike clenching his fists and she knew he was going to kill Shee and god knows what he was going to do to her. Her powers couldn't stop Mike then and Shee's powers couldn't stop Mike either. He had a grip of Shee by the throat and he was going to smash his face in first. It was a terrifying look of contorted hatred on Mike's face and then suddenly he collapsed as if he was having an epileptic fit.

Erica froze in her own fear that Mike was dying all of a sudden and it was her fault. That it was all because of her whoring and maybe Shee's gloating that she didn't put a stop to. She would never be able to forgive herself. She had pushed Mike too far. They had both pushed him too far.

She would sob almost uncontrollably for three days as Mike lay totally unconscious hooked up to life support machines and god knows what other machines the private wealth of Shee could bring in along with doctors and nurses. Irini, Marie and Tanitha blamed her for murdering Mike as they saw it. She wasn't very popular with the older Succubi that had appeared either. Shee had fled to god knows where. She was told she couldn't go with him as Mike would surely track him down through her and kill him and Shee had been lucky Mike hadn't killed him already.

It was a relief when Mike didn't die and he was coming round more and more but that relief was short lived as the look he gave her told her that she had lost everything. There was no warmth in those eyes for her any longer. Mike had cut her to the bone the way she had cut him. She had deserved it or so she thought. She would then descend into another few days of abject depression at what she had done and what it had done to Mike. It was too late as the damage had been done.

It was the older succubus that told her to snap out of it and wise up. The one called Seonaid told her.

"Shee will never love you whore. He is an Incubus and they aren't capable of that. Not even for their children and you have seen evidence of that aplenty whore.

You delude yourself if you think that he would ever love you or any woman for that matter. Incubus make conquests of the opposite sex slut, it is what they do, Shee included. Succubi just fuck men and as many men as possible that is what we do and you are pretty much three quarters succubus and that is why you are such a whore.

There is something else you don't know that you need to know before you go and try to make things up to Mike and you will make it up to him one way or another whore. You don't get away with pleading ignorance for a good part of your actions, some of them you do but not all.

Shee hasn't fathered any children for over a decade. Think on that when you are thinking about what you have done and thinking that he might love you. He took you from the one man that might have loved you for no other reason than he could because he couldn't give you children. You might have to eat humble pie and beg Mike to give you children as most other men might be infertile for you and we think all other Incubi will also be infertile to you.

The contract wasn't worth the paper it was written on or the blood it was written with as he couldn't give you children. He had no intention of giving you children because he couldn't whore. He really has been firing blanks for over a decade at least slut. I don't say that to be mean but because it is the truth. He got even more jealous of Mike when Mike bred three Succubi and right in front of him as well.

Shee then committed a heinous crime that Mike must never know about as Mike will definitely kill him for it. Shee stole life force from Mike. There is no worse crime in the eyes of Succubi or Incubi. Mike is my grandson just as you are my granddaughter. He stole life force from Mike. It is the equivalent of stealing years from somebody's life Erica. Just so he could have you to himself.

To make it quite clear Shee was committing an act of premeditated and with extreme malice aforethought murder Erica."

Erica was horrified when she heard that. She didn't want to believe it but she knew it in her gut that it was true and her heart sank again. She really was quiet a despicable person in her own mind.

Seonaid continued.

"Shee was stealing life force to give him a greater chance in theory at fathering more children but also to turn you into a full succubus and all that brought with it Erica. That total conversion is not possible without taking life force from somebody else.

Shee's own kind will deal with him when they catch him. It is best if Mike doesn't lay a hand on Shee. You don't want him to spend the rest of his days in a cell do you? I don't think you do not if you have any love left at all for him. Did you have any in the first place I ask myself?"

Erica bubbled.

"I love Mike I still do even if I had a bad way of showing it."

Seonaid scoffed.

"We will put that to the test slut. We will tell you how you can make it up to him and how you can get back the life force that was stolen from him. I think that is the least you owe him whore. He is not just my grandson but he is your half brother. If Shee had completed the conversion process with you then you wouldn't even feel any guilt at all.

In this case the conversion would not have been natural and you and he would be vampiric succubus and incubus. Shee is not ignorant of such creatures Erica. A vampiric succubus is an abomination every bit as much as a vampiric Incubus and worse as they feed on their own kin in addition to humankind.

Perhaps one day you will earn Mikes love back but I wouldn't bet on it. The next best thing is that you can get him back what was stolen from him or at least try to. I should tell you this and that is that you are well down the path of becoming a full succubus thanks to what Shee has done and without you knowing it or so it seems."

Erica hid the fact that Shee told her he was going to make her a succubus. The idea excited her at the time. She didn't know about the rest of it and what it would cost and what she and him might become. It didn't seem so romantic or erotic or even exciting now.

The next day Erica was in the library and then Shee's study reading about vampiric Succubi and vampiric Incubi. She was curious to read his diary and his lab notes but they were gone. Well she didn't find any hidden wall safes where he might have hid them at least.

Erica had been seduced by the idea of becoming a succubus and the powers it would give her plus she had the things that she would have under the contract. What girl wouldn't want those things she thought? She had now read up on vampiric succubus and vampiric incubus and the notion of becoming a vampiric succubus with even more powers and abilities sounded even more exciting. Erica was certainly seduced by the idea. It was so erotically dark. She might even have gone along with Shee's plan as long as it wasn't Mike he was murdering to achieve it. She loved Mike despite wanting to be with Shee.

That night Erica went for a walk to the maze where she had fucked Shee often enough and noticed the statues for the first time really. They looked eerily and spookily like the vampiric succubus and vampiric incubus she had been reading about. She saw how the instruments were covers for the true deeper darker nature of the depicted bards.

Erica would phone Steve now that she had perked up a bit.

"Hey stud. How many hearts have you broken since the last time I phoned?"

Steve laughed.

"None babe as I have been entranced by the photos you sent me and I have been playing with myself relentlessly since then."

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers