The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seonaid told me that I was going to be a slut for genetic or racial reasons and I would have been a slut eventually regardless whether I had met Shee or not. I wasn't sure about that claim though. Irini had been a virgin and Mike had been her first man and she said Mike would be her only lover ever now. I could see that she adored him and all the more so as he had impregnated her.

The next day I would take myself to Shee's room to look for more clues as to his location. There was no way I thought he would leave the safety of this area. He was being hunted by his own kind now. I thought he must have left a clue somewhere. He would surely hide somewhere he felt familiar with. I would hunt high and low those places where Shee seemed to have spent a lot of time to no avail.

That night she found a note on her bedside table that said simply she should go swimming to the isle with the ruined chapel on it to the south of the isthmus. It looked like Shee's hand writing. She would have swirling sexual dreams that night about having his cock in her again despite everything that had happened.

The next morning she would have her neutral face on as she said she was off exploring and swimming since Mike was still pretty much ignoring her. It was Eilidh that informed her.

"Mike has much to learn about surviving any possible transformation or probable transformation into an Incubus. He can't be rushed either. It will be another part of your penance to aid him in that transformation girl."

She wondered if Eilidh or Seonaid knew about the note she had received. She didn't say anything about it to either of them. She had also destroyed it. It was hard to hide her potential excitement. She especially avoided Mike and stepping into his psychic Faraday cages.

She would make sure she wasn't followed that morning. The swim was a bit further to the isle with the ruin on it but it was an easy one for her. The rocky isle was larger than the one with the standing stone on it. However the second she stepped on it she could sense Shee even if he wasn't showing. She saw the boat and the slip way and the path leading deeper into the isle.

The path would lead her to a well hidden wooden cabin. It wasn't locked as she opened the door and entered. Her excitement grew when she saw his diaries on a table and one big tome. She opened the tome and saw the handwritten note.

"This will explain something about the conversion process into vampiric incubus and vampiric succubus my lovely slut. It really belongs in the library in the house. It will take several hours to read. You can't abide here for that long as that will surely rouse suspicion.

Whatever others might say the one thing I can't or we can't afford is a trail of dead bodies or missing people leading right here to my door. It made no sense for me to kill Mike or anybody else. The last thing I needed was police swarming over the castle. That would have been a catastrophe. Mike would also have been missed. Think about what the others might say Erica."

There was a certain sense of logic to what he wrote but she had to be guarded at all times now. She read on.

"They tell you that I am incapable of love but I love you Erica. I hope that between the tome and my diaries you will understand what I did and why I was doing it and that you will become my vampire succubus queen in time. I know that deep down you will want it once you understand what it truly means Erica.

You can hide the tome and the diaries in the secret tunnel adjoining your present room where I left the note that led you here. Take the row boat back to the isthmus slipway. You will see it from the isle slipway. It will be best if I avoid you for the moment as I am hunted. The hunters will come sooner or later."

She would use the pen and blank paper on the table to leave a message for him that said.

"I miss the sex and you cumming in me so much. I can't forgive what you did to Mike though. I do not think your mother would lie to me about what you did. You will give back to him what you stole. I might love you forever Shee and become your vampire succubus queen if you did that for me.

Your mother has psychic Faraday cages set up in and around the house where Mike spends most if not all of his time right now to aid his recovery. I am to have sex with him to aid that recovery. I need you to fuck me to restore or replace the energy that I will give to Mike Shee. You owe me that and him that as our father and my lover. Well I think you do. I think if you truly love me then you will.

I need fucked like yesterday Shee. Tell me where and when. I will try to be there. I can sense you are here and wish that you made yourself known so that we can fuck again. Don't keep me waiting forever Shee. I think you know my need to fuck and have you cum in me. Your mother has me on a sex rota to heal Mike. I need to replace what I feed to him.

I also miss the time we spent together just being together even if you annoyed or angered me sometimes. I love you. Erica."

She smiled to herself as she hoped he would fall for her trap. It would test if he desired her and how much he desired her. She would stop her darker illicit thoughts spilling out as she thought about just having dirty mind-blowing sex with him.

She would read the last entry in the diary as well that said.

"To meet and have sex with you today would be fatal for both of us Erica. How I miss your touch and your giggle and your laugh and the flash of your eyes. How I miss your passion and your lust and your love.

I know about my mothers Faraday cages. You will find a list of them in my PC in a folder titled Nothing In and Nothing Out. They are places we could maybe meet and Mike wouldn't need to know. You can ask my mother about them as she will no doubt have a few more since I last asked her.

It was never my intention to kill Mike whatever others might say. I needed his energy though to begin the transformations Erica. We could have restored him to health after we had become vampire succubus Queen and vampire incubus King. We could even have transformed him Erica. I know that you love him. I couldn't kill anybody you loved."

Erica had a faster beating heart and it wasn't just from rowing back to the isthmus or the walk back to the house. The thought of possibly meeting Shee again excited her. She had forgotten everything that happened in her lust to have him between her thighs again. His written words had excited her and she wanted to believe them. She wouldn't trust him though.

To Be Continued Soon Hopefully.................