The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica giggled.

"I don't believe that."

Steve laughed.

"Well you are the only girl on the street that I haven't fucked yet. I guess I am saving the best for the last."

Erica giggled.

"Well I think you will have to keep using your hands big boy as Mike didn't ditch me yet. I don't want to ditch him either or have him ditch me. You will also have to present me with papers to say that you are STD free as you shagged some right skanks and beasts."

Steve laughed.

"They are all beasts and skanks in comparison to you babe. Well except Mike's sis and I didn't touch her. Oh and Lorna. I didn't touch her either. She only has eyes for Mike anyway."

Erica giggled again.

"I know stud. Well I see my portfolio didn't stop you shagging more skanks. I don't know why I bothered bad boy."

Steve laughed.

"Those photos drove me nuts and frustrated me babe."

Erica giggled.

"I might put that statement to the test when we get home stud."

Steve laughed.

"I might have to start on the chicks in the next street if you keep teasing me babe."

Erika responded.

"You should be sweet talking me and telling me you will save your entire supply of baby making cream for me. Besides there aren't any hot chicks like me on the next street."

He laughed.

"Well you know me babe. I have no taste at all when it comes to chicks as the only one worth having is with my best mate."

Erica giggled.

"It doesn't stop you poking every other skirt though."

Steve laughed.

"Are you getting jealous babe?"

Erica laughed.

"Oh I am insanely and murderously jealous stud. You are my fall back plan if Mike ditches me."

Steve replied.

"The next time you phone to get me to calm him down I will do the exact opposite as then I can get my larcenous hands on you babe."

Erica giggled.

"I might suggest you do exactly that stud. I have heard about your latest escapades big boy. I might want some of what you have in your trousers if half of what the sluts say is true."

Steve laughed.

"I don't suppose you are going to tell me what they are saying babe."

Erica giggled.

"No danger mister bad boy. Let's just say that if half of it is true then I might want to be your slut. I might be having wild sleazy fantasies about having sex with you."

He laughed.

"You better not let Mike hear you say that babe. What are you reading that has you so bothered babe?"

Erica giggled.

"Oh it is an erotic dark tale about a vampire succubus and vampire incubus. It is hot and then some. You might run into the wrong girl one night and she will suck you dry of your cum and your blood stud and make you one of her owned sperm banks."

He laughed.

"Now why can't the girls I shag be fun like you when it comes to after sex chat or pre-sex chat for that matter? You never mention decorating once or the latest fashions once either."

Talking to Steve had cheered her up even more. The next day Seonaid would ask her out of the blue.

"When did you first kiss Mike?"

Erica thought it an odd question and actually giggled.

"Uhmm what does that have to do with anything? I first kissed him on the cheeks when he was 2 and on his lips when he was 8 and we were exchanging saliva when we were both 10. Why?"

Seonaid sighed.

"That is why he is in such thrall to you. The link goes way back then and it is unbreakable even if he now hates you for what you did with Shee. Shee couldn't totally break that link even though he no doubt tried. Mike stood in the way. You and Mike are bonded in a way he couldn't break quickly. It takes years to break such an unseen strong psychic bond between two people. He weakened it but he couldn't break it totally."

Seonaid continued.

"For what it is worth I don't believe you would deliberately hurt Mike as you are half siblings and there is a deeper blood link there than just the emotional one you formed in your childhood. You were the girl next door literally and not just metaphorically.

For all his fathering Shee has no deep links with any of his progeny at all. I think his influence on you was quite malignant when it came to Mike. I think that none of the Incubi like their sons at all. They view their daughters as just more holes or something to fuck."

Erica replied.

"Its okay I have to answer for my crimes and my failings in this. I turned into a slut with no control in the blink of an eye. Some of what I did to Mike wasn't nice and maybe even cruel so I will have to do my time and my penance for that."

Seonaid would leave her to her thoughts and then she phoned her mother and she had some very pointed questions for her if they could be called questions. They couldn't wait until she got home now. Her mother wanted to know about her holiday naturally but Erica wanted to move the subject on as she asked her mother if she was on her own as she usually was at the time of the evening.

When her mother confirmed that she was Erica would say.

"Mum I know that man I have called dad for my whole life isn't my real dad. This is serious mum so don't try to deny it because I know some of the truth and I just want you to confirm it. I promise not to judge you or hate you for it and the man I have called dad will still be my dad. That won't change any. I won't say anything to anybody."

Her mother would confirm that Shee was her dad but she hadn't seen the man since she conceived Erica. He had disappeared after going through the women in the neighborhood like a dose of salts. She thought he had pretty much fucked most of the young wives on the street for one and the single girls as well. There weren't any of them that could say no to him.

Erica would ask or state.

"I know Mike is my half brother mum. He knows it as well now. We don't know how to deal with this as we have had sex and quite a lot of sex this holiday. What we want to know is do we have any other half brothers or half sisters for that matter and be honest mum?"

Her mother was silent for maybe thirty seconds before Erica prompted her for answers and her mother replied.

"Yes dear you do. Mikes best mate Steve Haldane is one. Max Trevayne is another. Roger Madigan is another and also Conn Jamieson. You have 4 other half brothers in addition to Mike but no half sisters.

We kept the secret amongst us because there would have been a lot of hurt if we hadn't and your dad who isn't your dad didn't deserve it. So we kept the secret even when I saw you dating Mike and even when you were making bedroom eyes at that Steve Haldane as well. I dared not say anything.

It was kind of spooky how you all used to hang out together when you were young well up until the Trevayne, Madigan and Jamieson boys left the neighborhood when their families moved to other parts. You were all tight."

Erica replied.

"Its okay mum I wont say anything to anybody and nor will Mike. I think he is having this conversation with his mother right now. I know why I am turning into a slut now."

Her mother replied.

"Please don't talk like that about your self dear. Oh and I just remembered that Mace Raymond and Greg Torrens are also half brothers but they left the area when you were still in primary school. That is 6 half brothers in addition to Mike that I know of and no other girls that I know of."

Erica replied.

"Thank you for telling me mum. I think I know why I always fancied Steve as well now."

When her mother hung up Erica began to formulate her dark plan and how to get others to keep her secrets as well. She would have to tell Mike about the half brothers though. She wasn't looking forward to that first conversation with him since the night he wanted to kill Shee and had him by the throat.

Erica wondered how many of her half brothers had inherited Shee's dick or any of his talents. She thought Steve might have from what she had heard about him. She hadn't thought about Max, Roger and Conn in a long time but now she did. Would they be easy to track down? She didn't really remember Mace or Greg all that much. She wondered what they would all look like. Were they ripped like Steve and Mike?

Erica thought that several hours before that everything looked bleak but she was in a happier frame of mind as she thought about her future plans. She would confront Mike about their mutual half brothers well confront him diplomatically and matter of factly tell him what her mother told her or confessed to. Mike had confirmed it without emotion. He had added more names to the list of possible studs though.

Sean Killen and Ken Lennox were another two guys that had left the neighborhood when they were still in Primary School. It seemed she was the only girl born. That group of 9 children were all born within weeks of each other well 6 weeks to be exact.

When Erica tracked Mike down she told Mike mater of factly.

"I think I would like to meet them Mike. I think our father might hunt them down for dark reasons. I am sorry about what happened. I know that sorry isn't enough. I understand some things better now but it doesn't excuse what I did in any way. I hope you will forgive me one day even though I probably don't deserve it. I will do whatever you decide that you want me to do. I owe you that."

Mike didn't say much of anything as she left him to his own devices. It tore at her to see that lack of warmth in his eyes for her. That cut deeper that anything he might have said to her. She went back to the library and Shee's study to read up more on vampiric Succubi and vampiric Incubi. She dare not have dark fantasies and play with herself here. Mike even in his present weakened state would detect them.

Erica would get a cold hand written message later that day from Mike.

"I suppose you can continue with your lap, table and pole dance lessons that Irini, Marie and Tanitha were teaching you. They might come in useful for getting back what was taken sorry stolen from me. We might be here for weeks yet whore so they can teach you to be an even better whore."

Erica found his words didn't cut as much as the look in his eye but she would do what he wanted her to do. Well it also suited her agenda now as well. She was happy that Seonaid and Eilidh had taught her to control the thoughts she let spill out so that Mike couldn't read them well at last not the ones she didn't want him reading.

Seonaid said they would stick Mike in a bizarre Incubus equivalent of a Faraday cage to aid his recovery and block out what they called emotional, mental and psychic energy as well as sexual energy. In short anything that might hinder his recovery to an acceptable level of power and strength. Erica would also be in an equivalent cage at night to stop her emotional, mental, psychic and sexual energy spilling out and to retain it.

Erica would film herself with her phone as she fantasised about Steve taking her and fucking her. It would make for more material she could use to tease him with to the point he would desire her more than anything else he had ever desired. He wasn't ready to hear what she was going to tell him yet though. Well who would believe it for starters? She determined that if push came to shove then he wasn't going to have any chance and any resistance on his part was futile.

That night in what Seonaid called the Succubus Faraday cage she thought more and more about her half brothers and what they would be like. She wondered about her half uncles or Shees brothers to be more precise and the ones that would have to die effectively to give Mike back his lost life force and turn her totally into a succubus if not a vampire succubus and the possessing the greater powers that they had. It was the implication of what she had read. She had already begun seducing and corrupting Steve or so she hoped.

The next day Erica would tell Mike.

"You should call Steve as he called to say you haven't been picking up. As much as I might like flirting with Steve over the phone he is still your best mate and he isn't Shee Mike. Please talk to him Mike; it is at least the third time he has called to say you aren't picking up on him."

He mumbled something about saying he would as he headed off to Shee's study and presumably the library afterwards as she had overheard Seonaid saying he should. Part of Erica hoped that Mike might read some of what she had read but only part of her. She thought Steve would be so much easier to corrupt though.

Erica also knew that if Mike was to have any chance against Shee then she would also have to drain Shee and keep him from getting any stronger. Well that was what she told herself anyway. Erica suspected that Shee was close since this was his home and she also knew where Mike or the others might not be able to detect him. Erica had observed that as long as Mike and the rest of them were in a metaphorical or literal magical Faraday cage then they couldn't detect her let alone Shee.

That day Erica would take herself to the bay saying she was going for a swim. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Once she was out of the gate she didn't sense Mike at all. Erica assumed that Mike wouldn't be able to detect her either. She had been wrong about her assumption that she would find Shee camped on the isle that she swam to or even find a message from Shee at the standing stone. Her gut told him Shee was close but not where he was.

Seonaid would know who Erica was looking for though when Seonaid approached her later that day and told her.

"I know you went looking for Shee. It is what I would have done if I was you. Your first priority is to get Mike well again, you owe him that slut. You will prove to us that you do love him by helping him get well again. That means having bareback sex with and restoring his life force and all those other energies that were stolen from him. He will be told that you are essential to his healing for the immediate future.

Shee will now be hunted by our Incubus because of what he has done. They will not allow him to complete his transformation into a Vampire Incubus. He will be stripped totally of his powers if caught. They will have no mercy on him, not even his father will have any mercy on him. They will kill him before they let him transform. If he transforms it will be an instant death penalty.

The Succubus will not let you become a Vampire Succubus. It will not be allowed especially as you are talented slut. It would be the case that no male would have a chance against you. We can't allow you to convert any males either if you turn into a Vampire Succubus. You will use some of the energy that Shee gave you to heal Mike."

They would teach her how to heal Mike if he would let her do that. They would also continue to teach her how to hide her thoughts and stop them spilling out at the very least. Her thoughts only added to Mike's anger and that anger slowed his healing.

It was clear that Seonaid loved her son dearly and as much as she hated what he had done she wouldn't or couldn't bring herself to hand him into the males for their judgement or dubious justice because she thought them as in her brothers worse than even Shee in some respects.

Mikes Perspective:

I would continue to spend time in the library and study learning as much as I could about Incubus and Succubus and about Shee who I was going to kill. I might have to kill other Incubus if I did that since they wouldn't sit back and just let me kill him if they knew about it.

When I wasn't in the library I would be getting lessons in how to feed on psychic, emotional, sexual and life energy from Seonaid and Eilidh. It was part of the unholy bargain I made not to go immediately hunting out Shee and killing him. They were also doing their best to get me to control my anger which they said was slowing down my healing.

Seonaid also told me that there was a high chance that some of those 21 male phone numbers that Erica had might be half brothers as in half Incubus males since she had been very attracted to them. Seonaid thought it likely since Erica has risked me getting jealous collecting those numbers in the first place and Seonaid said Erica would only likely do that around her half brothers.

Eilidh claimed that Erica would be more attracted to her half brothers than other males. It would be typical succubus behavior. The heavy public flirting would be a symptom of that. Eilidh told me that it was probably her human sense of morality that stopped her having sex with Steve. It wouldn't have stopped her having sex with other males once the Succubus wakened in her. It had been late in wakening in her just as the Incubus had been late to rousing in me.

I had learned enough to know that I needed to take at least the year off of university to get my strength etc back and to hunt down that cunt Shee and kill him. My gut told me he would be a danger to me if I didn't. He had already tried to kill me in such a way as it would look like a natural death to the rest of the world.

It also sounded like my uncles that I didn't know I had would also be a threat to me. Seonaid had said as much and they wouldn't like the fact I was also fertile to their succubus daughters and nieces either by the sounds of it. I thought I would have to kill them and maybe kill them all.

Mairi, Irini and Tanitha didn't care that my dick might have been small by Incubus standards as what they cared about was breeding. Shee wasn't fertile to them and nor were any of their uncles, brothers and cousins or whatever but I was and that was the ultimate ego boost. The ego boost being they were firing blanks and had been firing them for more than a decade. Getting to gloat about that didn't dampen the urge to kill any of them though.

I knew in my gut that Seonaid wouldn't tell me where Shee was hiding if he was hiding. I also knew that Erica wouldn't tell me either. I would have to get stronger and become more Incubus in nature if I was going to kill him and if I was going to take what was his.

Seonaid and Eilidh might have told me that Erica couldn't help herself with Shee but I didn't believe that bullshit. She could help herself with me right up until the day she met Shee so the bullshit wasn't going to wash. I thought about Erica's ever so sweet innocent pure and virginal younger sister and thought Erica would only have herself to blame if I fucked the untouched pure Lorna and made her my slut.

I was having dark thoughts about other chicks. I thought being in a metaphorical psychic Faraday cage would allow me to have them and keep them private. That was something that wore both ways and wasn't ideal.

One week after my apparent brush with death Erica would come to my bed dressed as a slut in only high heels and black fishnet stockings. I wasn't going to be allowed to say no as she was operating under Seonaid direction to fuck me and heal some of what I had lost. She would fuck me three times and then leave although I did feel marginally stronger in the morning.

I did detect her disappointment at my lack of affection for her and a definite lack of love. It was just sex and she wanted more but I wasn't for giving her more than sex. That would be her penance or punishment for what she had done. I didn't trust her at all. She had lost all trust when it came to me. She told me that she loved me but I didn't believe it. I took what psychic and sexual energy she gave me and nothing more than that.

Erica's Perspective:

One week after Mike came round from his coma Seonaid told me to go to him and have sex with him. I wanted more than sex with Mike but I wasn't going to get that. She told me that I would have to follow a formula with Mike to restore and repair what had been stolen from him by Shee. It was formulaic robotic and totally empty sex that we indulged in and not even that.

I would weep for maybe two hours after I left Mikes room. I knew I wasn't going to get back to that place we had and I had burned metaphorically in my lust for Shee and the despicable way I had treated Mike. I thought I should have been a slut for Mike or maybe Steve but not Shee if I was going to be a slut at all.